Role of Crypto/Cybercurrencies in the PTB's loss of control?

useful for who? and for what purpose? Do u really think those things are made for giving your life a meaning?
If we are going to go back and forth please don't talk for me. No one here said their tech gives anyone's life meaning.

Microsoft office suit of tools allows business to scale and employee who earn a paycheck to pay for food and families and shelter operate more efficiently as one example of of being useful...A fake exchange or drug testing kit ... not so much

I didn't create this topic to talk about climate change if you want to you can message me privately...The only point I made is that Elon and Gates created things that work and are in use today this is all... Meaning and climate change and those words are added in by you which is fine you can add in whatever you want.

If we are going to go back and forth please don't talk for me. No one here said their tech gives anyone's life meaning.

Microsoft office suit of tools allows business to scale and employee who earn a paycheck to pay for food and families and shelter operate more efficiently as one example of of being useful...A fake exchange or drug testing kit ... not so much

I didn't create this topic to talk about climate change if you want to you can message me privately...The only point I made is that Elon and Gates created things that work and are in use today this is all... Meaning and climate change and those words are added in by you which is fine you can add in whatever you want.
I am sorry. I realize that I obviously came across as angry or somethin. I am not. And things like climate change I did only add because there IS also a hidden agenda, as well as in crypto, and in "health" (Holmes, Gates), and as in computing in the wider sense (Musk, Gates, Bankman). I did not intend to offend!

maybe i should add that I am german, so english is not my mothertoungue and maybe a little clumsy. I am sorry.

SBF has completed his mission. Not even a week later:

Major news media are spinning him as misunderstood, a poor victim etc.

He'll be left alone and the whole thing will be used to finally crush cryptocurrencies under regulation as they roll out the CBDCs.

Save it from becoming completely meaningless in terms of challenging the legacy banking system, which is the main reason crypto was invented.

Sometimes scams can be turned around to scam the scammers. If Russia and the BRICS were to allow certain cryptocurrencies as means of cross-border payment, all of a sudden people have an off-ramp for USD assets as the USD starts to properly submerge in the flushing western economic toilet. All that wealth that the PTB thought they were going to "liquidate", suddenly transferred to jurisdictions outside their control... sure, it might not affect their plans for CBDCs, but helps keep wealth in the hands of the common folk, which is really the whole point of the system.

Well, interestingly, the catalyst for FTX collapse in the end was CZ, a Chinese dude. He called out FTX, exposed it as a house of cards made up of nothing but a bunch of shitty IOUs, showed that Sam was sitting on nothing but vapour. And CZ's whole schtick throughout this has been "funds are safu", proof of reverses etc. I.E. It's backed, we have what we say we have. Now I can't vouch for that being true, but it gets interesting here.

This situation is an analogue of exactly what's currently playing out on the global stage, and might even be giving us a fractal lead on what happens next. FTX being the West and Binance being the BRICs. What else is a house of cards based on IOUs? The entire Western financial system. And what are the BRICS attempting to do? Hold real assets, commodities.

Bear in mind that Binance has been hurt pretty bad by the collapse too, along with anyone holding crypto tokens. Not just that but now no exchange is trustworthy, and there's almost no way to even short it safely. Even if you make an accurate bet on it going down, you can simply be rugged by your counterparty. So the whole system has been badly damaged. This will likely be the same on the global scale too. Nowhere is safe other than your cold wallet ( = the gold coins you have buried).

Now will crypto as we know it play a role globally in future? I have no idea. But given that Satoshi Nakamoto roughly translates to "Central Intelligence", that crypto has only ever been a speculative asset bubble propped up by endless easy money printing pushing people further down the risk curve, that the space is full of scammers and degenerates, and that there's likely regulatory clampdown coming? Well, it's probably not the best place to store a lot of money now.

Last edited:
The rollout of the digital dollar CBDC is still about 2 years away according to Catherine Austin-Fitts. Until then it is unlikely that "they" will crush crypto because the whole point of supporting crypto so far was that they hope it will translate into acceptance of the CBDC's.

Though Nigeria (which is one the few countries that already has a CBDC) demonstrates that the whole CBDC plan can backfire and make cryptocurrencies more popular instead:

And here is a good overview of the current status of CBDC development worldwide:

https://cbdctracker.org

Notably, Russia is also developing one.

The rollout of the digital dollar CBDC is still about 2 years away according to Catherine Austin-Fitts. Until then it is unlikely that "they" will crush crypto because the whole point of supporting crypto so far was that they hope it will translate into acceptance of the CBDC's.

Though Nigeria (which is one the few countries that already has a CBDC) demonstrates that the whole CBDC plan can backfire and make cryptocurrencies more popular instead:

And here is a good overview of the current status of CBDC development worldwide:

https://cbdctracker.org

Notably, Russia is also developing one.

It's possible,

The Ukraine situation seems to be winding down, or at least there seems to be a discussion of "time for diplomacy", which could make a digital collapse... of all things, the next pressure point on society. Which would be ironic, and yet the clearest sign of it being entirely contrived, something that doesn't exist.. that is purely digital looses value and the real economy suffers for it, what a thought.

I read reports of people already calling this the "Lehman moment" predicting a new collapse like 2008.

But will it work? I have been thinking lately that this whole tripe bad day could be the day that the PTB realize their plans failed, their plans at war, famine and economic collapse.. three things they keep pushing will not take hold, though I could be simply too optimistic in this point.

Then afterwards starting to implement the CBDC on a large scale, starting probably next spring?
The CBDC's are not ready yet in most countries that want to implement them. Catherine Austin-Fitts thinks that the digital dollar CBDC is still about two years away. The US just launched its CBDC pilot project a few days ago. Maybe the FTX collapse was a way to justify launching that project.

This situation is an analogue of exactly what's currently playing out on the global stage, and might even be giving us a fractal lead on what happens next. FTX being the West and Binance being the BRICs. What else is a house of cards based on IOUs? The entire Western financial system. And what are the BRICS attempting to do? Hold real assets, commodities.
Nice. That's how I see the situation as well. If we assume the Treasuries markets are the "last line of defence" for the US financial system, then we can probably expect to see the western stock markets cannibalised next.

So the whole system has been badly damaged. This will likely be the same on the global scale too. Nowhere is safe other than your cold wallet ( = the gold coins you have buried).
Yup. I also think we'll see a consolidation of big exchanges as they rush to assure customers that "they're not like FTX" and negotiate with politicians over regulation.

Well, it's probably not the best place to store a lot of money now.
Gold and silver are looking better almost by the day.

Yep, I think the idea has been to eventually "amalgamate" the crypto market into a regulated digital assets market (while destroying a lot of wealth along the way to keep people moving in the 'right' direction). The PTB seem to be behind schedule though, perhaps because corona and Ukraine didn't go to plan. Hard to see the western economy in its current form surviving even one more year.

Gold and silver are looking better almost by the day.
I think gold and silver are for actual storage of value, while some funds can be used to actually increase the funds in crypto (or lose them). It is also possible that at some point gold and silver will also gain a lot in value, but so far both markets are tightly controlled and manipulated, like almost all markets.

Hard to see the western economy in its current form surviving even one more year.
They will probably muddle through for at least a year or maybe two, trying to keep a steady and controlled decline instead of an outright crash. The central banks can still print much more and probably will at some point.

Hard to say if the the crypto market will go to Zero because of the CBDCs. They will probably just onramp all Crypto onto a control platform eventually but as we see and know these things take time. CBDCs will give people access to things that regular crypto wont but you need the regular crypto to keep people playing and interested while the controls tighten and tighten and tighten this takes years to play out. You need the sports games while the controls tighten and tighten you need the marriage bills to pass while the grip tightens and tightens you need the....CIA created Bitcoin for reconnaissance and counter intelligence to see how Humans will react and what they do we create the playing field and then they will step in and place the refs with the rules. Its has been 13 years and now they show their face with the 12 week CBDC test role out...

I would never tell anyone to put money in crypto at current or ever again given events that have happened but I would also never tell anyone to sell right now at the bottom I would hold and wait for the next cycle as I do believe there will be a next cycle before CBDCs fully take control...(Not financial advice just opinion)

If there are no exchanges there is no value as there is no offramp into fiat of your country.

My silver and gold antique coin collection is looking better and better I will probably put more time into that...

Back
Top Bottom