Religious exemption from flu shot mandate?

Interesting way to force a population to do something that's ineffective and potentially harmful. Just do it via with holding financial support.

Here is the danger of letting our governors solve our problems and desires for us; we get used to the easy ride. They always have the power to pull the rug out from under us, individually, institutionally or even regionally. One see this happening at every level.
Being rugged, simple, strong and independent is the way to go. Our leaders appear to encourage everything except this approach.

Thank you for this thread. I'm going to be applying for EMT positions in NJ soon and I remembered reading about religious exemptions for vaccines. I've been doing everything I can to strengthen my immune system!

I just want to mention here that one of my daughters is a nurse and joined the Fellowship several months ago. She was successful in using the religious exemption in the Principles which forbid putting toxic materials of any sort into the body to receive the exemption from the mandated flu shot. This may not work in every locality, depending upon differing local laws and their interpretations by their agencies, but it may be very helpful for most of us.

I wanted to report that I successfully exempted myself from my employers flu shot mandate this season. It was a simple form I had to fill out didn't even need to provide any "proof" of my beliefs.

Now our daughter needs to get an exemption for volunteering at a hospital, but the form needs a "Religious/Spiritual Leader Name & Signature". How could I get this signed? Thanks --

Just wrote a request for a medical exemption for the good old quadrivalent flu shot this year. I was sure to highlight that I am in my third trimester and that God is reflected in the creation/development of my unborn child and that injecting potential toxins into a unborn child would insult the work of God. Hope it works. I found a good reference on writing religious exemptions on the Children's Health Defense website: https://ca.childrenshealthdefense.o...afting-a-Religious-Exemption-Ltr-webfinal.pdf

They may ask for documentation from the Fellowship.

So, the religious exemption to the quad flu vaccine is not looking promising:
Hello Katharine,

Your request for a religious exemption from a flu vaccination has been received and requires additional information. You did not adequately explain how your religious beliefs prevent you from receiving a flu vaccine. Please provide an additional explanation so that we may further consider your request. Please also provide any supporting documentation that you believe will be relevant to further consideration of your request, including evidence that you have a history of religious exemption to vaccines. Where you have received vaccines in the past, please explain why your religion did not prevent you from receiving vaccines in the past and now will not allow for a flu vaccination. If your response is not received by 5pm Monday, October 31 your request for an exemption will be denied.

Thank you,
MGB Religious Exemptions Committee

I have printed out the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind Statement of Principles. I will send a copy to the committee with special reference to section 6.7 "On PaleoChristian Rights" and try to write the best letter I can. I will be on maternity leave one day before one gets fired if one does not comply so there's that. I am doubtful that it will be approved. Like Yupo said in her post from 2015, there are most likely quotas for religious exemptions and these are getting smaller by the year I would think. Most likely, if there are too many exemptions, the hospital does not get reimbursed by Medicare/Medicaid/COVID funding. Absolutely none religious exemptions that I know of got approved for the COVID vaxx. Do you think that I should mention working with an attorney (bluff for now) or is that over-doing it?

You could say that the use of aborted fetal cells in the creation/testing of the vaccine is against your religious beliefs as a "Christian".
A good idea but because I submitted in previous years they won't buy it. I have to connect pregnancy (creation) to religious beliefs and see if it works. Don't have high hopes.

Back
Top Bottom