Crystal Requests!

My first hope for these crystals is that my tone-deaf attempts at singing won't be too detrimental..! Is there a recorded version of 'In the Garden' for those who have little to know idea how to interpret sheet music?
With many thanks again.

I also want to comment that when I requested them I mentioned a second donation the following month, and now I am behind in that donation, an apology, I am about to open a new bank account that has local bases here where I currently live and I hope to make that second donation as soon as possible on the following week at the latest.
I'm sorry, I'm still pending with the bank account for the donation, if I find it a bit complicated, if it's not a problem then I'd better send it by mail as soon as possible to the Community-USA-North Carolina, at this moment it is difficult for me to establish the times, but it is within the immediate to solve and as soon as possible I will send it.

It was a great event opening the package of crystals from you last night! The very wrapping and writing on each crystal shows so much goodwill, care, kindness. Even seeing the way it was wrapped and shipped is a boost. They were put to the test overnight, helping me clear and they are very effective.

I also like the readings and singing. I sort of followed the musical notes last night and remembered the tune of the chorus pretty well from hearing this song before. Noting that finding Laura's recording a capella helps a semi-mediocre singer a lot, though.

Actually, as soon as I hit the send button to order, I felt a ping of connection.

Deeply happy to have received these crystals and keen on the ongoing reading and singing.

Also intend to contribute more, the the package was actually full of the evidence of kindness and service to others.

En ce qui concerne mes Cristaux de Protection Personnelle, mon premier Cristal est tombé et s'est brisé en deux,
j'étais très désappointée mais Laura a dit que je devais avoir besoin d'une double protection...
Depuis la petite partie brisée est en poussière de Cristal mais toujours dans le doigt de mon gant... Celui-ci est le Cristal Premier
Depuis j'ai ai commandé d'autres : le Cristal Extra, puis j'ai reçu le Cristal Cadeau, puis le Cristal Désiré et enfin le Cristal Supplémentaire, oui, ils ont tous un nom, comme mes petits amours d'animaux...
Je les adore et y suis très attachée... Ils sont dans mes prières chaque jour...

As for my Personal Protection Crystals, my first one fell off and broke in two,
I was very disappointed but Laura said I must need double protection...
Since then the small broken part is in crystal dust but still in the finger of my glove... This one is the Premier Crystal
Since then I have ordered others: the Cristal Extra, then I received the Cristal Cadeau, then the Cristal Désiré and finally the Cristal Supplémentaire, yes, they all have a name, like my little animal loves...
I love them and am very attached to them... They are in my prayers every day...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

A quick question - is there any need or advantage to gathering together all your crystals in one place for singing and reading? Mine are usually spread around the place (my personal crystal always near me, of course).

A quick question - is there any need or advantage to gathering together all your crystals in one place for singing and reading? Mine are usually spread around the place (my personal crystal always near me, of course).
Maybe a symbolic advantage, but it's difficult to include the water crystal, for instance, if gathering all the crystals together for a daily prayer. Other members have mentioned to me that they just "mentally include" the crystals together, and I think that's a reasonable way to do it. That way you can leave your water crystal in your water jug, your dream crystal under your pillow etc, and still have them all one "household network", if that makes sense.

And given that we are utilising the crystals to help facilitate a spiritual link between distantly-located members and also the cosmic information field, having them all in the same house is probably quite close, considering the bigger picture!

Hello my beautiful friends, I've got a question, so my niece gave me a couple of crystals/quartz as a gift so I was wondering can I read and sing to them too or that's just for the cassiopaean crystals exclusively?

Thanks!
As I understand it, there's no harm in doing so, but the uncharged crystals won't have any beneficial and protective effect. They're essentially "neutral" unless they get charged properly.

Just got the crystal package for my relatives -- thank you so much!!

I just have one question. One person received a round stone labeled for personal protection and a quartz crystal labeled as a dream stone. Is there a chance these labels were reversed, since I thought stones were for dreaming and crystals for protection? :-)

Just got the crystal package for my relatives -- thank you so much!!

I just have one question. One person received a round stone labeled for personal protection and a quartz crystal labeled as a dream stone. Is there a chance these labels were reversed, since I thought stones were for dreaming and crystals for protection? :-)

In the booklet, it says "The smooth colored Dream stones are generally for placing beside the bed or under the pillow. In a few instances, the Cs indicated that one of these types of stones was the best for personal protection. If you receive this type of stone with the Personal Crystal label on it, that means you should carry it on your person in some way as if it were a crystal."... So possibly there's no mistake... Although the booklet doesn't say anything about quartz crystals sometimes being more suitable for dreaming...

Back
Top Bottom