Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Bernard from Moon of Alabama has a couple of good articles with good links about how a war is being waged against Germany.
Yesterday's article was also about the urgency for Germany to open NS 2:

Governments and the media had so far refrained from noting the gigantic problems that are coming up and which industry leaders had pointed out early on. Only over the last two weeks or so have they picked up the urgent warnings.

Der Spiegel, Germany's major weekly, asks: How Bad Will the German Recession Be? and states the obvious:

The first German companies have begun throwing in the towel and consumption is collapsing in response to the fallout from exploding energy prices. The economy is sliding almost uncontrolled into a crisis that could permanently weaken the country.
The piece discusses the five stages along which the catastrophe will happen.

Act One: Freezing Production - It is becoming prohibitively expensive to produce in Germany.
Act Two: The Price Trap - No one buys at the high prices German products now cost.
Act Three: The Consumer Crisis - Needing to pay high energy prices German consumers buy less of everything else.
Act Four: The Wave of Bankruptcies.
Act Five: The Final Act on the Labor Market.
When Germany will have some 6 to 10 million unemployed people, and the government less tax income as only a few companies will be profitable, the social system will break down.
As the article mentions, the US is attracting German companies with cheap energy and low taxes.

It was followed up today after the sabotage on both NS pipelines:

In the article from today he points to the likely culprits who are not much different from what others have brought up here:
If Russia were to cut pipelines in the Baltic Sea it would damage those that bring Norwegian gas to Europe, not the pipelines it owns and which give it some leverage.

Russia thus surely has no plausible interest in sabotaging the Nord Stream system. Others though do have such interests. They likely want Germany to 'stay in line' with their war to Decolonize Russia. The major potential actors behind this are the U.S., the British, the Ukrainian and the Polish government or a mixture of those.

Geography, and the shallow depth of the Baltic Sea, seem to exclude that a U.S. or British submarines did the damage. Ukraine does not have access to the Baltic Sea. Poland, which had already tried to prevent or hinder the Nord Stream II construction, is the most likely actor behind this though I doubt that it would dare to act alone.

If you know Russian, you can listen to Starikov's opinion on the North Stream gas pipelines sabotage. But this video is still interesting even if you don't know Russian. It shows how these pipelines look like, how they are being prepared, and how they are being put underwater.

1664303712145.png
Ukraine expectedly blamed Russia and offers Germany to issue tanks to Ukraine in order to maintain gas transit through its territory.:shock:
Can I get a popcorn smile?

Last edited:
Pretty good timing for the dark agencies to destroy the pipelines, since the referendums are held in Ukraine. I'm not holding my breath how the German government will justify it, even if there is the slightest hope, most likely other attacks on civilians will occur. Also when destroying these pipeline is already an attack on civil life in Europe. Most likely the greens will be happy about it, since the evil gas pipelines got finally destroyed.

According to a German news outlet, the CIA was good enough to warn the German government already some weeks before, that attacks on the pipelines will occur :halo:. And now they can say: We told you so.

'And who is operating there?'

27 Sep, 2022
[...]
Sweden and Denmark’s coastguards have since reported gas leaks off the coast of Bornholm island in the Baltic Sea – one in the Swedish economic zone and one in the Danish zone – and closed off the area to maritime traffic.

12 Jul. 2022 - Last updated: 21 Sep. 2022
[...]
Bucolic in summer and storm-swept in winter, Gotland is more than just beachside cottages and sheep pastures. Sitting between the Baltic coasts of Sweden and Latvia (and along the maritime route between Saint Petersburg and the Russian exclave of Kaliningrad), Gotland is key to controlling the surrounding seas and would be a highly valuable target in any conflict.

Sandra Kalniete - Åland, Gotland, Bornholm - key to defence of the Baltic States. An useful backgrounder (20 pages) on NATO/US Baltic defense by experts of The Heritage Foundation. http://j.mp/heritage-baltic-nato
Bornholm I.png

(Translated by Google)

The reason for the emergency at Nord Stream is a sabotage with three explosions

2022-09-27
Bornholm.PNG

:-)
27 Sep, 2022

I think there is little doubt that the US just destroyed the workability of BOTH pipelines with quite dire consequences for Europe and germany in particular. As I understand it, to repair it would take months, in the best case scenario. And Europe is getting into the winter. It comes at the worst possible time. Seems like the PTB are hellbend on destroying Europe. And only the Russians can repair it? What they just did belongs to the most evil things the empire has done and in normal circumstances should be considered a declaration of war against Germany/Europe. But the puppets will probably also blame this on Russia too. It could have far reaching and dire consequences for Europe?

Last edited:
The market reacted with a 4% drop in natural gas spot prices. I don't know what to make of that.
This is an act of terrorism pure and simple.
It's funny how all the media are tiptoeing around it. If this could have been believeably pinned on Russia, you can bet your bottom dollar they would have immediately started with headlines accusing Russia of state sponsored terrorism.

But the puppets will probably also blame this on Russia too. It could have far reaching and dire consequences for Europe?
Eventually they may try, but will it work? This evening, the PM of the Danish Government held a meeting and said they have no trace of evidence of who might have done it and why. In a way, that is not all that bad. It leaves the middle ground open for people to wonder. If they know it is an ally, they will probably wait until they have the most coherent story to tell.

In the meantime, the networks are divided, some applaud the idea that it was the US. A blown up pipeline that was mainly owned by a Russian company is just the thing. Others are educating themselves, but how long will it last, and will it spread to other areas? Others wonder if it could be Russia, but even experts think that is not so likely. But of course that may change. Right after 9/11 there were a few useful observations coming out even from MSM, until the narrative was rolled out.

Tucker Carlson Tonight advanced a very different take on the Nord Stream pipeline explosions - that it's one of the great environmental catastrophes of our time! If cow farts are bringing the planet to the brink, then what of the millions of cubic meters of natural gas/methane being expelled into the Baltic Sea - how many marine mammals are being killed - and worst, into the atmosphere from the three breaches of the pipelines? How was this not an act of environmental terrorism?

In listening to Tucker's report, one should be able to detect a somewhat facetious slant. :whistle:

What a dirty move, but I suppose that's what happens when you have no scruples and are able to attack the livelihood and well being of millions of people at once, in order to try to hurt millions more.

I hope that their arrogance will make it clear to europeans that the real target of all the shenanigans against Russia is really the European Union, there's really no other clear target for their games.

What do they think Russia will do? close the pipeline on the Russian end so as to not waste gas, and then take their sweet time fixing it, while they're warm at home through the winter.. and Europe? they'll freeze their butts off while their bank accounts are empty, and their money and weapons are sent to Ukraine, maybe buy American gas at triple the price (maybe) and go through a really rough winter.

What a dirty move.

What do they think Russia will do? close the pipeline on the Russian end so as to not waste gas, and then take their sweet time fixing it, while they're warm at home through the winter.. and Europe? they'll freeze their butts off while their bank accounts are empty, and their money and weapons are sent to Ukraine, maybe buy American gas at triple the price (maybe) and go through a really rough winter.
Sorry for the double post, but I just caught this article on SOTT, and I suppose that Europeans could hope that this Baltic Pipeline will be enough to hold them through the winter. But I guess what they don't realize is that, this makes them entirely beholden to the whims of NATO ie. the US.. and their sovereignty is even less after that... if that Pipeline works as promised that is.

So I think what we're witnessing is quite literally the bombing of the completion mafia style, but getting in business with the mafia never leaves good results.

Back
Top Bottom