Canadian Orwellian world: Lockdowns, vaccines passports and more

...with doctors talking about their experiences with colleges of physicians and surgeons in Canada.

Thanks Bluefrye. An interesting cross section of voices (some heavy hitters) sharing their experience. This reminds me of a recent discussion with a friend regarding their personnel physician.

I've my own experiences with doctors - one is open and knows the scam, and the rest are very closed to any discussion; in some cases the kool-aid container is completely empty. In this case, though, it was sad and reminded me immediately of the similarity to Lobaczewski at university from within Political Poenology. This friend knows this physician pretty well and there is trust. The physician is in a clinic with a half dozen other doctors and staff, and on this occasion, the doctor was visibly upset to the point of tears, and knowing my friends views, the doctor confided. The doctor stated we cannot do or say anything - the BC Health Ministry has them on a thread, the college with an iron fist. They are not even allowed to issue exemptions, and if so, it comes under extreme scrutiny. The fear of being reported tempers ever syllable the doctor speaks if involving the C and V words.

This doctor has a young family with a family practice of patients who need ongoing care - many are vaccine damaged with problems as has been documented enough. It tears at this doctors soul what they are making them do, along with the difficulty of navigating it all to avoid patients who want vaccines and boosters while discouraging those on the fence. Family doctors are uniquely place to monitor their patients and families long-term medical conditions, and as the sun comes up each day, it is plain to see what is happening to the doctors patients and why. This was expressed. Moreover (hence Łobaczewski), of the other doctors in the clinic and at hospital, the doctor does not know who to trust, who to talk to, even the administration - they are all isolated from each other as peers and on pins and needles with each other.

Imagine your doctor talking to you, the patient, because the doctor does not trust other doctors enough. Horrible.

---------------

For Toronto folks; this seems to be targeting not only children, but certain areas of the GTA where vaccine rates are low. The city has pulled the ads for now under public pressure. Who made the short videos for the city was the "Toronto’s vaccine engagement team alongside a municipal initiative to mentor “BIPOC and 2SLGBT youth…to be filmmakers.”

The link sees 5 videos (Twitter):

Snip:
The City of Toronto is reviewing a series of five videos promoting child Covid vaccines to “determine what changes may need to be made to ensure clarity of the message.”

The five short videos were published on Friday but went generally unnoticed until Tuesday, when social media backlash prompted the City of Toronto to pull them from its social media accounts.

This is a 1:45 minute video moderated by Canadian Rights Watch with doctors talking about their experiences with colleges of physicians and surgeons in Canada. Also on the panel are Judy Mikovits, Peter McCullough and lawyers Michael Alexander and Leslie J. Smith. Interestingly Dr. Akbar Khan was the doctor of a a friend until his license was revoked.

Have finally watched this in whole. Excellent!

Dr. Martin also comes in (recording), and the panel responds - Martin has a particular focus on Canada for very valid reasons, starting with the gain of function collusion and the gang at UBC (Arbutus etc.), and how it all got sowed up into the criminal racket that it became.

Dr. Akbar Kan has very interesting legal matters to discuss (Alberta), and how prior, he came out with new treatments on Chemotherapy without adverse effects that are known, and how it became blocked - see CPSOcrimes.com

The legal aspects alone, the lawyering of the Dr.'s colluding with the College, is just something else. Dr.'s have no idea when they are represented of just who, why and how their representation will fail. It is rigged game.

Really, there is so much in this discussion worthwhile listening to. Thanks again, Bluefyre.

I’m putting this here on the Canadian thread, because the PPC party leader, Maxime Bernier is running straight at stopping this insanity.

View attachment 64258
This guy is exhibiting extreme Autogynephilia, he is obviously sexually perverted, and teaching shop class to TEENS in Ontario.
This is from the schools website:

View attachment 64259
Maxime had this to say: “Oakville Trafalgar HS has a dress code rule on its website that says students should not wear clothes that make genitals or nipples visible.
But it’s ok for a pervert male teacher to do it with enormous fake boobs because he’s expressing his “gender identity.” 🤡🌎

The link goes to the “sign the petition page” which of course puts one on a list, again, but what the hell else is there that one can do?
That was a rhetorical question, I know, yeah, “enjoy the show” maintain a clear observation of reality, see reality for what it is...
Is an act of, say, signing a petition, like this, received as a message to the Universe?
Is the message, the statement that “I DO NOT agree, nor comply with this degradation” even acknowledged?
For what it’s worth, I am going to sign the petition, and I will hold that “mustard seed of Hope” in my heart that it is heard and counts for something.
It’s all I’ve got.

Everyone, not just here here but well, everywhere, seems to be assuming this guy is playing it straight (get it? Heh I kill myself).

This is so egregiously over the top, though, I can't help but wonder if he isn't running a long troll. Shop teachers generally aren't known for being part of the gender theory/critical race theory axis of woke. To the contrary, they're usually drawn from working class bros who roll their eyes at that stuff. I could easily see this as being a prank hatched during a late night poker game bull session, the outcome of cigars, whiskey, and frustration with woke nonsense hitting critical mass.

If it is a troll, it's masterfully done. Not only has the story gone global, but the school board has come out in favor of its teachers wearing triple XXX cup fake boobs while operating circular saws. They've beclowned themselves thoroughly, infuriated the parents, and probably have the students in stitches they're laughing so hard at the absurdity of it all.

Everyone, not just here here but well, everywhere, seems to be assuming this guy is playing it straight (get it? Heh I kill myself).

This is so egregiously over the top, though, I can't help but wonder if he isn't running a long troll. Shop teachers generally aren't known for being part of the gender theory/critical race theory axis of woke. To the contrary, they're usually drawn from working class bros who roll their eyes at that stuff. I could easily see this as being a prank hatched during a late night poker game bull session, the outcome of cigars, whiskey, and frustration with woke nonsense hitting critical mass.

If it is a troll, it's masterfully done. Not only has the story gone global, but the school board has come out in favor of its teachers wearing triple XXX cup fake boobs while operating circular saws. They've beclowned themselves thoroughly, infuriated the parents, and probably have the students in stitches they're laughing so hard at the absurdity of it all.

Looks like students have joined parents protesting against teachers satisfying their sexual fetishes in the classroom.

An alternative theory by Rebel News reporter David Menzies. Five minute video. Apparently the teacher was previously harassed for his "toxic masculinity" and theorizes that he is now pranking the school board's wokeness to show just how ridiculous it/they are?

An alternative theory by Rebel News reporter David Menzies. Five minute video. Apparently the teacher was previously harassed for his "toxic masculinity" and theorizes that he is now pranking the school board's wokeness to show just how ridiculous it/they are?

Just came here to post this. So I'm not the only one to suspect the guy is trolling. If the anonymous report from the video is accurate, the plausibility of this hypothesis is increased even beyond the factors I laid out above (which the video's presenter also agrees with it seems).

Some possible evidence that this teacher is deliberately trolling the school board is also being discussed in this thread...

I'm sure all Canadian forum members know by now that the Federal government has finally dropped all travel mandates:

Border vaccine rules, mandatory use of ArriveCAN, mask mandates on planes and trains to end on Oct. 1

I'm happy for everybody who has been waiting for this to travel in or out of Canada. My wife and I escaped to Mexico last year before the mandates came into effect. We're not planning on going back but we might make a short trip to visit family and friends and take care of some business.

I'm sure all Canadian forum members know by now that the Federal government has finally dropped all travel mandates:
I didn't think I would witness this in my lifetime. Another dream come true!

I bet the government will soon introduce CO2 bracelets and a CleanCAN app to fight "Climate Change."
There is just too much smoke coming from Ukraine. :whistle:

Border vaccine rules, mandatory use of ArriveCAN, mask mandates on planes and trains to end on Oct. 1

Not exactly "dropped," although they make it sound that way when in reality they are running out the "current" measures clock set for September 30th.

In this way, with the clock they do not apologize for anything, the measures just expire, and they give rational x, y and z blah blah for not renewing the measures as can be seen. Conversely, they can just reinstate the measures whenever they want (a green light manufactured reason, a new workable ArrivCan app et cetera).

Going back to June 29, 2022, this is when they extended to the date of September 30th. At that point, they either would extend the measures again or let it expire.

News release

June 29, 2022 | Ottawa, ON | Public Health Agency of Canada
To help keep people in Canada safe, the Government of Canada put in place border measures to reduce the risk of the importation and transmission of COVID-19 and new variants in Canada related to international travel.
Today, the Government of Canada announced it is extending current border measures for travellers entering Canada. Requirements for travellers arriving to Canada are expected to remain in effect until at least September 30, 2022.

Danielle Smith is the new Premier of Alberta. There's 🔥 here!

00:35- "No longer will Alberta ask permission from Ottawa to be prosperous and free. We will not have our voices silenced or censored. We will not be told what to put in our bodies in order to work or to travel. We will not have our resources land locked or have our energy phased out of existence by virtue signalling Prime Ministers. Albertans, not Ottawa, will chart our own destiny on our own terms and will work with our fellow Canadians to build the most free and prosperous country on Earth."

One of the main points of Smith's is a proposed provincial law called the Alberta Sovereignty Act (ASA).

The Alberta Sovereignty Act is a proposed provincial law that would affirm the authority of the Provincial Legislature to refuse enforcement of any Federal law or policy that violates the jurisdictional rights of Alberta under Sections 92 – 95 of the Constitution or that breaches the Charter Rights of Albertans.

It is not a 'separatist act' though there are some who think that it will reignite that sentiment.

This could be very interesting because Saskatchewan and Manitoba (and N.B. apparently) are looking into this type of Act as well.

Yesterday, Trudeau addressed the country, announcing new sanctions against Iran that go much further then ever before. (38:33)

[Trudeau] The Iranian regime continues to disregard it's... irresponsible disregard for human rights. The women and the people of Iran have had enough of this repressive regime. (Speaking French) The Iranians have the right to live their life, to make their own choices, to express themselves loud and clear, but rather then listen to the population the Iranian leaders are using violence to shut them down. Here in Canada we will continue to use our voice to support the message of hope and freedom expressed by the Iranians. (English) We will continue to use all our tools to amplify our message of hope and freedom coming from the brave women in Iran and all those who stand with them.

Just like we will continue to stand with the families of Flight PS752 victims. This week marked the one-thousandth day since the horrific downing of PS752. I spoke with families over the past few days, as I have many times over the past few years. I see their pain, their anger. Our government is relentless in the pursuit of justice for the families of the victims.

Canada has some of the toughest measures on Iran of any country in the world. For years we have been condemning Iran's support for terrorism and destabilizing behaviour in the region including by declaring it a state-sponsor of terrorism. And just a few days ago we announced new sanctions against twenty-five members of Iranian leadership, and nine entities. This list includes top military leadership like those of the IRGC (Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps), Quds Force, and intelligence agencies- those directly responsible for the brutality and crimes.

Today, we are going much further. We are taking steps that will raise the bar internationally in holding Iran accountable.

First, we will be pursuing a listing of the Iranian regime, including the IRGC leadership, under the most powerful provision of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. This is a measure that has only been used in the most serious circumstances against regimes conduction war crimes or genocide, like in Bosnia and Rwanda. This will make the top fifty percent of the IRGC leadership- the over ten-thousand officers and most senior members most responsible for this heinous state behaviour- inadmissible to Canada, denying them access to Canadian territory and opportunities. The designation of a regime is a permanent decision. This means that more then ten-thousand members of the IRGC leadership, for example, will be inadmissible to Canada forever. ...

Second, we intend to massively expand targeted sanctions under the Special Economic Measures Act to hold to account those people most responsible for Iran's egregious behaviour. ... [This has not been] available to previous governments because in only 2017 did we expand Canada's sanction regime to include human rights.

Third, we are expanding Canada's capacity to fight money-laundering and illicit financial activity as well as to crack-down on foreign interference to protect Iranian Canadians and other communities in Canada. We will accelerate the work to ensure that our agencies have the resources necessary to do the job, therefore today we are announcing 76 million dollars to strengthen Canada's overall capacity to implement sanctions. This will ensure that we can move more quickly to freeze, seize sanctioned individuals assets, building on new authorities we introduced in just the last budget. It will also support the establishment of a new Sanctions Bureau in Global Affairs Canada and new capacity at the RCMP. In addition, we are enhancing our ministerial directive on financial transactions associated with the Republic of Iran. We will restrict financial transactions with Iran associated with the IRGC and the proxies that support them. The actions we have taken, and are announcing today, are some of the strongest measure anywhere against Iran.

To the strong, resilient, and proud Iranian-Canadian community: we hear your voices. We heard your calls for action. That is why, today, we are using the most powerful tools at our disposal to crackdown on this brutal regime, and the thousands upon thousands of individuals responsible for it's heinous behaviour. Our government will continue to pursue all the tools at our disposal, including madmixi [sic @ 6:34- I think he wanted to say 'admixing' but it came out as 'madmixi'. He got the mad right.] sanctions. To the tens of thousands of Canadians who marched in solidarity with the courageous women in Iran; to the millions around the world who amplifying their voices and their message; to the Iranian women themselves- from schoolgirls to grandmothers- standing against this repressive regime, we stand with you. And we will continue too.

As far as I know, there are no transcriptions from CPAC so please appreciate that I still have some hair left to pull out of my head later. But by reading this transcript, you don't get to experience the joy of witnessing Justin's monotonous (hypnotic by design?) drawl and his over-selling of what he thinks is emotional concern and compassion. What you definitly miss is Chrystia Freeland's antics that I can only compare to the character 'Tweek' on the tv show South Park. The whole time that Justin is speaking, she is in the background attempting to feign interest in a spasmodic way for, I don't know, 25 minutes? Constantly twitchy and heavy sighing.

Freeland at 6:35. Yeah, it's easy to search for the worst images in live video and take them out of context. Still, she's no Mona Lisa.

Freeland @6.35.jpg

And then she took the stand and opened her mouth @ 7:29.

[Freeland] The Iranian regime is a state sponsor of terrorism. It is oppressive, theocratic and misogynist. The IRGC leadership are terrorists. The IRGC is a terrorist organization. Today, by listing the IRGC under IRPA (Immigration and Refugee Protection Act) and, indeed, listing the broader leadership of the Iranian regime, we are formally recognizing that fact and acting accordingly. More than 10,000 senior members of this terrorist organization will be banned from ever setting foot in Canada. Anyone on this list will be sanctioned and prohibited from doing business or hiding their assets here. We will strengthen our crackdown on Iranian money-laundering in Canada. We will not tolerate financial transactions with Iran that are associated with the IRGC and it's proxies.

As foreign minister I was proud that we, the parliament of Canada, with support across party lines, passed the Magnitsky Sanctions Law to hold corrupt foreign actors to account. We will use the Magnitsky Act with all the other tools in our toolbox to hold the IRGC to account for their gross violations of human rights- of women's rights- in Iran.

A little more then 1,000 days ago, Canadians were personally confronted of the brutality of this terrorist organization and this terrorist regime when flight PS572 was shot down. 55 Canadians and 33 permanent residents were among the 176 people murdered that night, many from my hometown of Edmonton. I spoke to many of the families in Edmonton a few days after that murderous attack. I... I'll never forget what that conversation was like. And I've spoken to some of them again this week.
[Just keep this 'family stuff' in the back of your mind.] I know that they want Canada- their country- to do more. I want those families and all the Iranian-Canadians to know that our government will continue to take forceful action to hold this terrorist regime to account. Canada will not be a haven for the IRGC for its money, for its leaders or for their henchmen. We will continue to stand with all Iranian-Canadians who are demanding justice for their friends, their families and for all of the people- for all of the women- of Iran.

I'd like to say something very personal, for a moment.
[ohgodpleasedon't] For me, [nnnnooooo] one of the things which is so remarkable about Canada is that so many people in Canada are here because they fled repressive regimes; or because their parents or grandparents fled repressive regimes. And what's really amazing about Canada is, people who are here having fled repression elsewhere don't forget about that repression they experienced. They remember it, and they continue to fight for the freedom of the people who didn't have the good fortune of coming to Canada. And I think that is a huge strength of our country. That is what Iranian-Canadians are doing right now. I am so proud of their activism, and I want them to know they are speaking for the women of Iran, for the students of Iran, for the people of Iran, and their government. The Canadian government stands with them.

After these two zombifying and godless speeches, there was a Q&A that I'm not going to bother transcribing except this one section starting at 25:02:

Q: How many of those 10,000 are conscripts in Canada? How many conscripts in Canada will be affected? Would you carve out exemptions for them? Will you evict them? And if this is all about basically being able to verify and enforce something effective, you've thrown money at enforcement and yet Canada doesn't have a Beneficial Asset Ownership Registry. You've put that off for a year, or so, or more. Like, it was supposed to help you track oligarchs. You can't track Iranian leaders. How are you gonna do it?

A: (Trudeau) The leadership of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, uh sorry, the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps in Iran, um, comprises well over 10,000 people in terms of officers, and generals and top leadership. [And here's where the 'family stuff' comes in] Uh, the, family members themselves brought up the 10,000 number and we are happy to be able to confirm that that is a number that we are moving forward on. [This is just asinine! It's nothing more then a random number? Or is it a case of "How much revenge would make you feel better? 10,000? Ok." Or is he scapegoating the families by loading 10,000 sanctions onto their shoulders?] As I said there are more details to follow [at a press conference next week that was mentioned earlier] but the essential thing is that Canada is using provisions that are some of the strongest provisions we have to go after states that are responsible for the most heinous crimes, be they terrorist crimes, war crimes or genocide. This is the tool for this purpose and Canada is using it fully on the Iranian government.

(Freeland) Tonya, you asked, you touched on a really important point which is Beneficial Ownership Registry. Um, that is a priority of mine. It's a priority of our governments. We have put it on the agenda and have been pushing hard on it. And we are going to get it done. You are going to hear more from us about that. And since you raised this really important point, y'know, Beneficial Ownership Registry, it can seem esoteric [because everyone except us are stupid and incapable of learning]. You are totally right to raise it in the Iranian context. It's important for us to have it. And I'm taking this opportunity to highlight your point because we do need the provinces to join with us in making this happen. And, so, I'd like them to hear you raising this important issue. W-w-we-we do need to make that a reality.

You can tell that Trudeau didn't know how to (or even if he should?) answer the question to which Freeland takes over because, as she says, it's her baby.

Now, BC already has a version of BAOR known as the Land Owner Transparency Act as of May 16, 2019. If you want to know what it is you can read about it here.

In the nuttiest of nutshells, as far as I understand it, a national BOR is basically a registry that will show the government who benefits from owning property (or benefiting from any financial transaction?) in Canada whether they live in Canada or not. If the property (or a transaction?) is found to be somehow benefiting someone in any country that is on the 'bad' list, it (and the money?) can be seized. Everyone's transactions will be tracked by the Canadian government?

There was more Q&A but I just couldn't listen to it anymore. Sorry.

Now, Freeland might have some trouble with getting all the provinces on board. From 2 months ago:

WEF? Capital NO: Danielle Smith replies to claims she endorses Justin Trudeau’s green agenda- Submitted by Danielle Smith

Back
Top Bottom