Regency Jewels

Thank you both,

I will keep your observations in mind. I have uploaded the next one in the series, for your consideration and feedback, here's:

Someone to Cherish: Through the darkness of consequence into character​

C'est très joli à regarder mais les sous titres sont indisponibles... Un Grand Merci quand même...

It is very nice to look at but the subtitles are unavailable... A big thank you anyway...
Thank you Perlou!

I am working on getting the captions on, for some reason YouTube is taking a little bit longer to process the video, but once I am up with them.. I will publish them. Stay tuned!

Hi guys,

And I have finished putting up the Westcott series with Someone Perfect, the one that was launched afterwards. This has been a rather interesting exercise in self observation. I will be moving on to the Survivor's Club Series, but I will make a stop to make a video on some of the stand alone ones that I've read.

For your consideration, here's;

Someone Perfect: Forging your self through life's impacts​

Hi everyone!

it took me a while and I took a little break, but I decided to make the next video on one of my favorite stories from Mary Balogh, it's a stand alone story called Longing, the video is a bit longer than the ones I made for Westcott, but not too long where It's tedious.. I hope.

For your consideration, here's:

Longing: You are not alone​

...but I decided to make the next video on one of my favorite stories from Mary Balogh, it's a stand alone story called Longing...

Glad you did, and like you, this was one of my favorites as well. As you mention, this book was very different, wherein you have the right of the contrast between England and Welsh political, community and socioeconomic life as told through the characters and their realities - characters that seek to reveal and understand their deep inner wounds, change, to forgive and to love. This 'longing' and perseverance, of and for the Welsh richness of spirit; of the land; of the soul, and of songs held deep in meaning from within the individual and community, were ever present.

Well done!

Hi everyone!

After a long hiatus, I have recently picked up this project back again.. and as per usual, for your consideration, here's:

More Than A Mistress: You can't hide from yourself​

As always, comments, feedback and the like are always welcome!

Last edited:
Dear god, Alejo…

I finished the Westcott series yesterday (or today 😅) at 2 in the night and today I missed them so much this evening.
And I remembered that you did videos about the series which I saved to watch when I read the books. It took me some time to find the thread and … wow!

I watched now all 10 videos and I‘m delighted!

You did an amazing job: the images, the music, everything! And you have a very pleasant voice that fits perfectly.

But most of all, I am amazed by your analysis, your thoughts and conclusions. They are profound and clear and deep. You are a poet at heart, aren’t you? 😉
Did you think about writing a blog? I would love to read your observations.

I was a bit disappointed to see only 2 more videos on your channel and, alas, haven’t read those titles jet.

I AM looking forward to see more videos from you and your insights!

:rockon:

Hi Mari,

Thank you very much! those are truly kind words :)

I plan on re taking this project and continue to upload more of the reviews of the books that I have gotten through, hopefully some you have already read or some you will be getting through eventually.

I have considered putting those video scripts into a blog, but alas I haven't really made the effort, but it's never too late to try, but first I want to get through the Mistress Trilogy and then see where things land, try a few new ideas.

And yes, I think so, a bit of a poet at heart, I am very glad you've enjoyed the ones you watched.

Stay tuned!

Back
Top Bottom