Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

I understand what you are saying, but it can also have negative effects with the mindset you are referring to. If there are 5 women in a platoon of 30 people and doing fighting, an artillery shell lands injuring some. That natural instinct might lead a man to first look and care for the women in the unit, instead of looking at who needs it most. Apart from that, sexual undertones or relations can form, which can both cause strife among the men and a lack of cohesion in a unit.
It might be that purely female units will be set up, which I think they did in Syria. Time will tell how this idea matures.

I understand your point also, there is nothing contradictory with mine. It is like in a plane crash situation, First you have to wear a breathing mask yourself, only then you put a mask on your child, in order to be capable to help both.
That's right thing to do so. I meant how would people on the both sides react to such an "option".
I shared my reaction, and what kind of thoughts came to my mind.

Another thing what i think, is that Syria is a muslim country, mostly, i guess it may also be a case why they did this separate divisions for females.
On the other hand we have this girl in Azov Unit, like an example.) /Edited : And some other that I watched /
I guess they may test it in different ways, OSIT.
We will see, but I have a piece of hope that it wont get that far.

Absolutely no way women will be joining the military to fight Russia on the front lines especially as winter is approaching. Can you imagine them camping out in a forest waiting to ambush a Russian convoy? In any case, Russia will no doubt dispatch of them same way they dispatch of enemy male combatants. I don't think Putin will sacrifice the life of his soldiers on this account!

Absolutely no way women will be joining the military to fight Russia on the front lines especially as winter is approaching. Can you imagine them camping out in a forest waiting to ambush a Russian convoy? In any case, Russia will no doubt dispatch of them same way they dispatch of enemy male combatants. I don't think Putin will sacrifice the life of his soldiers on this account!
I can only imagine heavily drugged women waiting for Prince Charming in the woods!

Notes from recent talks and comments given by the Russian President in Vladivostok:
Putin says he trusts the IAEA report on the ZAES
According to the president, the organization is under pressure from the United States and Europe and cannot openly say that the attacks are coming from the Ukrainian side.
VLADIVOSTOK, September 7. /tass/. Russian President Vladimir Putin said that he trusts the report of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) mission following the visit to the Zaporizhia NPP, but noted that the organization is under pressure from the United States and Europe and cannot openly say that the attacks are coming from the Ukrainian side.

"Yes, I certainly trust this report. The IAEA is a very responsible international organization, and [its] head is a very professional person, " the president said on Wednesday, speaking at the Eastern Economic Forum (EEF).

"They (the IAEA-approx. TASS) are, of course, under pressure from the countries where they work, including the United States and European countries, and they cannot directly say that the attacks are coming from Ukrainian territory, but this is an obvious thing," the head of state added.
The President called the restriction of gas prices from Russia another nonsense
VLADIVOSTOK, September 7. /tass/. Russia has not lost anything and will not lose anything because of the military operation in Ukraine - it has only strengthened its sovereignty, and polarization in the world and in the country will only benefit it, Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday at the plenary session of the Eastern Economic Forum (EEF).

The head of state, who compared to last year talked more about the international agenda, stated that Russia is coping with the economic aggression of the West, whose stability was thrown "into the furnace of the sanctions furnace", and called the discussed gas price ceiling "another nonsense", and the grain deal in Istanbul - "a brazen deception". At the same time, the president also paid attention to the development of the Far East - for example, he proposed to extend the program of preferential mortgages in the region until at least 2030 and promised new measures to support development.

TASS has compiled Putin's key statements.

About events in Ukraine
The Russian operation in Ukraine is a mirror response to what has been happening there since 2014: "We have not started anything in terms of military operations, but are only trying to finish it."

"I think that [with the start of the military operation] we have not lost anything and will not lose anything. From the point of view of acquisition, I can say that the main acquisition is the strengthening of our sovereignty, and this is an inevitable result of what is happening now."

At the same time, "a certain polarization" in the world and within the country will only benefit Russia: "Everything unnecessary, harmful and everything that prevents us from moving forward will be rejected, we will gain momentum and pace of development."

About the grain deal
The grain deal concluded in Istanbul turned out to be "another brazen deception" - almost all the food exported from Ukraine went to the EU countries,
and Russia and the poorest countries, " as people say, were simply thrown."

Russia may propose restricting the export of Ukrainian grain to the EU: "I will definitely consult with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on this issue." At the same time, Moscow will continue to work within the framework of the deal "in the hope that the goals for which all this event was organized will still be achieved."

World food prices continue to rise due to restrictions on Russian exports, which remain despite the formal withdrawal of products and fertilizers from sanctions: "This is such a cleverly made, complex design, when it seems <...> there are no sanctions directly, but there are restrictions related to logistics, ship freight, and wiring money, with insurance."

"It is obvious that with this approach, the scale of food problems in the world will only increase, < ... > which can lead to an unprecedented humanitarian catastrophe."

About gas
The ceiling on Russian gas prices discussed in the EU is "another nonsense, another non-market decision that has no prospects", which will only lead to a rise in the price of this fuel.
Russia has no problems exporting energy resources, and its pipeline gas for Europe is " several orders of magnitude more competitive than liquefied natural gas brought across the ocean."

Accusations of using "energy weapons" because of the situation with Nord Stream are "another nonsense and nonsense": Russia is ready to launch Nord Stream-1 again tomorrow, "but it is not allowed", and to turn on Nord Stream-2, it is enough to "just press the button".

In general, Russia relies on "prudent, economically smart development of natural resources": the raw materials extracted in the country will be used primarily to strengthen its sovereignty, and the production sphere is already protected "from unfriendly actions".

About the "sanctions furnace"
The catalyst for the "sanctions fever" of the West, which now threatens the entire world, was the" elusive dominance " of the United States and the inability of Western elites to recognize objective facts. As a result, the level of development of Europe and the quality of life of people are thrown "into the furnace of sanctions, < ... > sacrificed for the sake of preserving the dictatorship of the United States in world affairs."

The competitiveness of European enterprises is declining, among other things, due to the severance of ties with Russia: "It is not surprising if, as a result, the niche of European businesses both on the continent and on the global market as a whole will be occupied by their American patrons. They pursue their own interests, never limit themselves in anything and do not hesitate to achieve their goals."

In addition, Western countries" in an attempt to resist the course of history " have undermined the pillars of the global economic system: confidence in the dollar and other Western currencies has been lost, and inflation in developed countries has already updated multi-year highs.

On sovereignty
"Russia is a sovereign state, we will always protect our national interests by pursuing an independent policy, and we value the same qualities in our partners <...>. I mean, of course, our colleagues from the countries of the Asia-Pacific region." Here "they do not accept the destructive logic of sanctions", and the principles of mutual benefit are at the center of business relations, and this is "a huge competitive advantage of the region, the key to its dynamic, long-term development".

On multipolarity and the "rules"

"The idea [of Russia] of multipolarity and peace is that the world should be much more just, the world should not be based on the dictates of one country that imagines itself to be the representative of God on Earth, and perhaps even higher, and bases all its policies on its alleged exclusivity."

The accusations against Moscow that it allegedly violates international law are groundless, it is violated by those who invaded Libya and Iraq, and now they are talking about some far-fetched rules: "What rules, what did they come up with? Where did they pick up these rules? Let them live by them themselves."

About the new British Prime Minister
The change of the head of government in the United Kingdom is "far from democratic principles": "The people of Great Britain do not participate in the change of government in this case."

How London will build relations with Moscow under the new Prime Minister Liz Truss is a matter for the country's ruling elites: "Our business is to protect our own interests. And we will do it consistently, let no one doubt it."

About the situation in the economy
"Russia copes with the economic, financial and technological aggression of the West": in general, the economic situation in the country has stabilized, although problems remain "in a number of industries and regions, at individual enterprises,<...> especially for those who were tied to supplies from Europe or supplied their products there."

In particular, the unemployment rate is at a historic low of less than 4%, and inflation continues to decline. By the end of this year, it may reach about 12%, and in the first quarter, by the second quarter of next year, it may decrease to 5-6%, " and someone says that the level of 4% will be reached."

At the same time, targeted support for problem industries will continue: "It is important to continue to make operational decisions together with the business and launch effective targeted support mechanisms."

About the development of the Far East
The program of preferential mortgages for residents of the Far East will be extended at least until 2030. For the improvement of cities in the region with a population of up to 250 thousand people, 5 billion rubles will be allocated per year - half of the funds additionally allocated for urban renewal in the country.

The authorities will continue to encourage the rapid development of the Far Eastern regions, using "new and ordinary measures of state support". Businesses in the region will receive compensation for the employment of young workers.

The moment when anyone sends any woman with weapon in her hands to kill in battle is the moment when entropy winns over creative force. That is that grotesque and unnatural. Thats why we now have world in this state.

I can't help but agree. Though I reserve the right for women to be allowed to engage in whatever profession truly interests them and for which they are fit and able. I say the same for men. Truly, though, women are not really fit and able to engage in warfare/combat. That's a genetic fact.

Can't believe she said that.... Nah!

They could not waste something so ingrained in the psyche of the masses.... It doesn't take long for the flaming finger to resurface. People will turn on themselves because... How dare they, you use whatever form of electricity "we're in this together"! ...
One can only hope that people by now - have learnt from the last 2+ years...we'll see.

I will try to be short here, this law is about females that should put on the military record amongst of 14 specialties (and they may add few more specialties from the 1st if October), and it comes into effect from 1 of October.

Here is a link

This is the list of specialties i send a picture in this post:

chemistry, chemical technology and engineering, biology;
telecommunications and radio engineering;
software engineering, computer science, information systems and technologies, computer engineering, systems analysis, cybersecurity, micro- and nanosystems engineering, automation and computer-integrated technologies;
metrology and information-measuring equipment;
Earth sciences, geography, physics and astronomy;
Food technology, technology of production and processing of livestock products;
troop support, armament and military equipment, light industry technologies;
physical therapy, occupational therapy, medical and psychological rehabilitation, public health, physical rehabilitation, industrial pharmacy, sanitation and expertise;
dentistry, medicine, nursing, pharmacy, medical diagnostic and treatment technologies;
biomedical engineering, biotechnology and bioengineering;
veterinary medicine, veterinary hygiene;
accounting and taxation, marketing, management, entrepreneurship, economics, finance, banking and insurance;
publishing and printing;
psychology, social work, social security.

The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (Parliament) has voted to adopt the law 4142 yesterday
, it is about "total vactination" as far as i see it.
It is matter of time when it would be sign in by The president. They were trying to do this almost a year ago.
I want to share a link for petition against it and it looks like it was deleted from youtube, i didnt copy the link :-(. It was approximately half an hour ago available.

Nevertheless, I wil try to translate some part of this law later in when i will be free. :cool2:

I found the petition, it is a petition against this law 4142. ( Law "project", i dont know how to explain correctly. It was adopted by Parliament of Ukraine, yesterday, it has to be signed by the president)
Here it is the link
There are 25000 voices is needed, it is only for ukrainian citizents. 4000/25000 right now, we will see, how it will goes.

I can't help but agree. Though I reserve the right for women to be allowed to engage in whatever profession truly interests them and for which they are fit and able. I say the same for men. Truly, though, women are not really fit and able to engage in warfare/combat. That's a genetic fact.
By the way, Amazons (female warriors) existed in a few areas and times, but these are rather exceptions, kind of confirming the rule of genetic facts, I hope so ;-)

Here it is the Law was applied by Pairlament of Ukraine. #4142 about vactination/ forced vaccination.
The law relating to the public health system in Ukraine.
It is a can of worms, like 100 pages +.
I will try share it shortly, maybe i will find some short explanation.

P.S. accidentally i wrote several posts at once.

(Short and just the highlights)​

"Deceiving West and 'detached' elites: Highlights of Putin’s speech at Eastern Economic Forum"​

"The Russian president accused Western leaders of hurting their own people through incompetence"

Article below:

An interview with Jacques Baud about the situation in Ukraine. Seems to be fair and accurate report, OSIT. :-)

Map_of_Ukraine_with_Cities.png

Back
Top Bottom