Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

He recounts in the video that our purpose has "nothing to do with learning, growing or advancing to the next level", but instead our purpose is "only to love".
It does seem strange to me that he would be told: nothing to do with learning, growing or advancing to the next level. Surely that is exactly what are doing all the time. Can we not still "love" but do so by learning, growing and advancing. I don't think they are mutally exclusive.

Sorry for your loss, I hope you have become used to the new feeling of not having your mother around as she used to be.

To the question of where to post, I could not find an answer, but considering that 'Descriptions of the "afterlife"' is under "The Dead and the Un-dead" which is under "The Unexplained", and taking into account that the passing of a relative as a rule is not really unexplained, maybe a thread or a subforum for announcements is better. It wouldn't have to be a hard and fast rule to post in an "obituary thread". If there is a thread or post about a person already, it would make little sense to post somewhere else, so I am more thinking for the cases where there is no thread, and there is an announcement or a sentiment to share about having lost a friend or a relative. I used the term "obituary thread", and while this name is possible, there ought to be something more meaningful like "Announcements of the passing of a friend or a loved one".

Body temperature and time of death

I tried to look it up and as a rule the temperature decreases. It does so at a rate mainly determined by the temperature of the surroundings, but there are variations from body to body. Jimmy L Smart and Michał Kaliszan had an article published in March 2012 in Legal Medicine 14(2):55-62, see, DOI:10.1016/j.legalmed.2011.11.002 which they have made available on Researchgate.net

Here one finds:

In short, it appears your experience of a heat from the body of your deceased mother is not unheard of, but they don't have an explanation ready at hand. You wrote that you went walking the dog, so perhaps the outside temperature also influenced the temperature of your fingers.

While the above article has focus on the temperature of recently deceased people, there was a short description from Know more. Feel better. that explains what typically happens during the first 24 hours to the body of a person has passed away.
Thank you for the info Thorbiorn. She was so sick for so long really weak with hardly any appetite and sleeping most of the time. That night I made a peach mango saskatoon smoothie and she was really allert and she drank several several big glasses and we were having a nice chat. Usually she would have a few sips and go back to sleep, I took my dog out for not very long and when I came back in her eyes were closed and I felt her forehead and she was not just warm but really hot. Her hands and arms were hot as well like when someone has is sick with a high fever. She looked so peaceful with a slight smile on her face. I have since talked to one of the Homecare Ladies and she said that she has encountered the same thing several times. She said some people seem to get a burst of energy and are really alert just before they pass and the body feels really hot for half an hour or so after they pass. She called it a before death plateau. I know that is just hearsay but I found it interesting. She said it was commonplace among elderly people that she works with.

I have since talked to one of the Homecare Ladies and she said that she has encountered the same thing several times. She said some people seem to get a burst of energy and are really alert just before they pass and the body feels really hot for half an hour or so after they pass. She called it a before death plateau. I know that is just hearsay but I found it interesting. She said it was commonplace among elderly people that she works with.
There is the time right after death, ant there is the time just before.
In the following, there are some considerations of the time just before death that in some instances might also give rise to experiences of more heat.

There is this excerpt from 2019, that explains what may happen in the process of the soul separating from the body. I included the whole context, but the main point is in bold.
Q: (L) I have some questions about shapes. The shapes that I have in mind are folded proteins. I was reading that proteins fold because of the order of the amino acids and how they're attached. These amino acid molecules or bits have little appendages on them. They are either water-loving or water-hating, oil-loving or oil-hating, positive charge or negative charge, and various combinations of those options. It's those qualities of these appendages that cause the protein to naturally fold into the shape that it needs to be in order to do the job that it does. That in itself is pretty fascinating: for DNA to give the instructions, to attach different amino acid molecules one after the other in specific order for it to fold to make a very, very specific shape. The shape is quite important because it's the shape of the folded protein that then enables it to interact with other molecules within the living system in order to do its work. A certain shape that still has a few hanging appendages in a very specific configuration can then pick up other molecules and transport them or combine with them or any of various activities... Ya know, it's just a mind-boggling complicated thing! That's one thing about proteins. The other thing I was reading was about photosynthesis. Photosynthesis is like the foundational event of life: that is, taking light or photons, and transforming light into sugar, oxygen, and water. To me, that is like an astonishing event: to transform ephemeral light into matter! I was reading about the ways this is done. The proteins that are involved in photosynthesis once again have appendages. These little things that stick out have a very particular configuration. They can literally capture and channel and move things. The work is so precise that proteins can move a single electron along very complicated pathways and make it do what they want it to do. So, this is all leading up to a question because if at the foundation of life there is light, photosynthesis, and proteins, and proteins are what do EVERYTHING, and they do it because they have certain shapes, is it possible as part of the natural law of how things are done that larger structures take the shapes that they do because it's more conducive to their functioning? For example, a heart... That's the first question. Is it possible that these larger structures that are formed by different kinds of proteins take their shapes because it follows a certain natural law in the same way that the folding of proteins follows the laws of the different molecules that naturally induce the folding?

A: Indeed. And notice that it can appear as if "life" exists in the individual organs when in fact it is merely the antenna-like function of the protein.

Q: (L) Okay, so there are some proteins that can fold and jiggle, let's call it. They fold and then part of their function is to move in a certain way regularly or rhythmically. Does that relate to the idea that a heart can continue beating after it's been removed from the body, that it's a function of the ensemble of proteins that are making up the organ? It can continue to function as long as there is some... Some ability to receive some information?

A: Exactly.

Q: (L) If it was just the action of the raw materials, the amino acids or whatever, why couldn't it function forever? Why does it stop?

A: Antenna! Attracts more than light! Life energy or what you might call "soul" is bound by antenna of a sort.

Q: (L) So if the soul so to speak leaves the body, there is some residual function that can continue kind of like a battery that's been charged, and then when that energy runs out, there's no more incoming? Is that it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) In other words, the trillions of these little appendages or little antennae on proteins are sort of like the anchors for the soul? Like the little antenna that collect photons?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Does that also go for all parts of the human body? Every cell of your body?

A: Yes

Q: (Gaby) So then how is there terminal lucidity when the brain is not working anymore? Like when a person is dying and they have brain damage, but then they wake up and say goodbye as if nothing is wrong right before they die?

A: When the soul or life force is in the process of separating, it is in a position to escape the restrictions of damaged physiology.

Q: (Joe) Pierre asked about that in a previous session not too long ago. How people have a burst of energy before they die...

(L) What did they say?

(Joe) Pierre threw out the idea and they agreed. Something about information. Do you remember?Artemis(Pierre) Yeah...

(L) Here I think they're saying that when it releases, it can override the restrictions. In fact, probably what the person is experiencing is NOT a revival of the brain, but the manifestation of...

(Joe) There are some crazy examples of that. People who are old and ill and didn't speak for a period of time before they died. And then suddenly they woke up and spoke. But there are other cases of young people who died relatively young who'd never spoken a word in their lives who are more or less in a coma or severely handicapped. They never spoke a coherent word, and then just before they die they speak for the first time in their lives in full, proper language that they never used from the day they were born.

(Pierre) The human being is the marriage of the soul and the physical. Especially people dying, the physiology is impaired. But they're married together, so the physical restricts the soul. But just before death, the soul gets freed from the body. It's not restricted anymore.

(L) And it can turn around and control the body that it wasn't able to do before because it was so tied to it, embedded in it, so to say.

(Pierre) So when you hear someone saying unexpected words, it's not a revival of the body or brain. It's the death of the body and the free soul that finally expresses itself.

(L) And still using the instrument in the same way that, say, mediums do. Only you're using your own body in the way a spirit would use it.

(Joe) While that person was in the body, their brain might have been damaged where they couldn't speak at all.

(L) It's mediumistic use of your own body.

(Andromeda) You're self-possessed! [laughter]

(Pierre) It's a shift from symbiosis of soul and body to channeling.

(L) You're channeling your own soul.

(Chu) It's also more proof that the brain is just an antenna. If you can produce actual speech and your brain is damaged?

(L) It's not all there is. There's something else happening.

(Chu) And the brain is not essential for stuff like speech.

A: You are all on a good way to exploring with faith.

Q: (L) Well, I have to say that for 20 years I always held the C's suspect.

(Artemis) Poor C's!

(L) You think I didn't? I couldn't quite get over that gap where you question whether all we experience is matter-based and we are just a byproduct of the left half of the brain talking to the right half, or whether there truly is something beyond. I mean, I could have psychic experiences, but I could also explain them as something created by my mind. If I hear something or see something, did I not manifest that? Is that not some normal physical law of energy, action at a distance? But it could all be explained by physics...

(Joe) It's the old question of subjectivity vs. objectivity. IS there anything objective?

(Artemis) Well, it's good to be skeptical.

(L) The thing is, all of the research into genetics and cellular biology and all of that stuff...

A: How do you think we feel?!

Q: [laughter] (L) I'm SORRY! I'm sorry, but I'm just made that way.

A: It is actually good. Coming to knowledge that is sure by your own efforts locks it in at the belief center, and thus gives added power. All who seek to graduate to 4th density must seek knowledge. In 4D, eventually it will be your job to engineer lifeforms on new worlds.

Q: (L) Well, from what I've been reading about the engineering of the lifeforms on this world, that gives me the idea that 4th density intelligence and abilities are so...

A: Stupendous is the term.

Q: (L) Yeah, stupendous. Reading these books has just blown me away.
If the body is used as an instrument, as a soul would a medium, then there is a possibility that higher energy is manifested into 3D.
Heat can be an expression of higher energy
Q: (T) When we do the channeling and Reiki does that generate body heat?

A: Higher energy.

Q: (T) Does that translate into heat?

A: Yes in third density.
The above may connect to the following:
Heat can be an expression of a 4D bleedthrough
(L) That reminds me: Several people have talked about having hot flashes or waves of heat or sudden sharp pains and all kinds of weird sensations over the past few months. Is that because of the virus, or...?

A: 4D bleedthrough.

Q: (Joe) Hang on a minute. 4D bleedthrough is meant to be going around a corner and driving into Moscow!

(L) There are a LOT of effects of 4D bleedthrough.
Body heat can have other physiological causes like much fatigue and low biorythms
Q: (A) Yes. (L) I want you to tell me why I am dying of the heat in here!

A: Because you are highly fatigued and your biorythms are at a triple low.
Body heat and fresh food intake can be related?
You mention:
That night I made a peach mango saskatoon smoothie and she was really allert and she drank several several big glasses and we were having a nice chat. Usually she would have a few sips and go back to sleep,
It would seem the above extra food, would add chemical energy that could be released during the process of digestion. Although your mother had not had much appetite, perhaps the process of setting the soul free from the body enabled not only her mental faculties but also her digestive system.

Last edited:
How to Die, Dying 101
This is not about the afterlife, but about the period of transition. Many pages back there was:
Curious if the booklet or book on "How to Die" mentioned above is still in the process of being written? I think it could be of tremendous help and a great resource.
In the post above from 2019, there is an excerpt from Session 26 April 2014. Before the excerpt quoted, there is a question which gives both the background for the discussion and a hint as to what such a booklet could contain:
Q: [...] (Menrva) I would like to know how my brother is... Did he make the transition, and is he okay?

A: Name?

Q: (Menrva) [Name redacted].

A: He appears to be "stuck".

Q: (Menrva) Is there anything I can do to help?

A: Talk him through.

Q: (Menrva) Talk him through? (Odyssey) You have to tell him what happens when you die. (Approaching Infinity) Talk him through the process. (Menrva) Oh, okay. [...]

Q: [...] (Alana) Because Menrva mentioned her brother and how he's stuck, it seems that a lot of people end up being stuck after death. I was wondering if there's some roadmap or... like for people to have an idea of "How to Die" and just go where they're supposed to.

A: It is a good idea!

Q: (L) Write a book! (Pierre) How to Die Efficiently! (L) A little booklet... (Andromeda) It's a really good idea. (Mr. Scott) People always write about near-death experiences, but nobody ever writes about HOW to die. (Alana) Yeah, without coming back. (Chu) Dying 101.

A: A worthy project!

Q: (L) We can put it out on Kindle! [laughter] (Alana) How to Die... A Healthy Passage... It's probably related much in the way you lived before you die. So, the work must be part of it, because you shed beliefs that are illusionary. (Pierre) Religious beliefs... (Timotheos) You could have a chapter for each religion. (Alana) Or sometimes you feel you need to stay because you need to protect others. (L) And you have to talk through all of those things, and explain why it's even unnecessary and it will just create an energy drain for those left behind, and so forth. Never mind even if you think you're a doing a good thing. The very fact that you feel you must stay means you will have to obtain energy somehow, and that will actually come from the person you care about. Therefore, you're not really doing them any favors. You're hurting them more than you're helping them. And say you need to let go, and blah blah blah... Make it so that a person can read it to the person, or the person can read it themselves. It could be written in a very beautiful, almost poetic way. (Pierre) A soothing way. (Alana) Because it's like something that people fear also, so it has to be done gently. Okay, we should talk about this.
A week later, the theme surfaced again and
(Echo Blue) I was just wondering with the last session you had with the North Carolina group you talked about putting together this Dying 101 book. I work at a hospice, and it's just that usually with people who are dying, they're not really there because they're medicated. Either they're medicated because they're in pain, or because they're very anxious about what's going on. So, I was just wondering because I work with them, is there something else that can be done to help them make this transition in an easier manner rather than being heavily medicated? I don't even know if it's possible, but...

A: Medication does not shut off consciousness. You can still "talk them through" even if they "appear" unconscious.
In relation to medication, there was also:
Q: (L) What happens if you give someone LSD while they are dying? Does it help them die easier?

A: No.

Q: (L) Does it make dying more difficult?

Q: (L) Is there any essential difference or effect of note?

Continuing with Session 3 May 2014
Q: (Echo Blue) Well, I know hearing is that last thing to go when they're dying. Well, my next question would be: What's the best way to talk them through it?

A: Laura did it.

Q: (L) Did I ever tell you what I did when my mother was dying? I got on the phone. I got on the phone with her every few days.

(Echo Blue) Oh, the singing!

(L) Well, I made recordings of songs, the children made recordings of favorite poems that she liked. And I also got on the phone and my brother would hold the phone to her ear, and I talked her through it. And I told her what to expect. I came right out and said things like, "Dying is not the end, it's just moving into another state of existence. You don't lose yourself, you don't lose your consciousness, you don't lose your ability to perceive to love or to feel. You can let go, you can just release the body." And I told her that letting go of the body is like taking off a shoe that's too tight. You'll feel very free, and all of the pains and aches and constrictions of the body will be gone, and so on... For me, it was very heartfelt, and I cried while I was doing it. But I had to talk my mother through it, because she was terrified of dying. And I felt like I was a parent in a sense, comforting a child who was going to have a new experience. So, I think that's the most important thing.

Tell them what to expect: "When you get through there, you're going to see a light, and if you look at the light, you're going to see people you love." And ya know, I named people that had already gone over that she was attached to, and I told her she was going to see those people and they'd be there for her. "So, just go in that direction and hold out your hand, and they'll take you by the hand, you'll be reunited with them..." and so on and so forth. Well, you remember our group member DW who died? I did the same thing for her. She was just suffering so horribly and hanging on, and hanging on. Finally, I called her, and I talked to her and I explained to her what was probably going to be going on. And I said that she didn't have to fight any more. She was fighting so hard because she felt like it was a failing of doing the Work to die! And I had to explain to her that no, it's not a failing, and that maybe she can do more for us on the other side than she could do here. With all the problems with her body that she'd had for so long...

You have to talk from the heart. It's not like you can get a formula where you just read something, and say "here's what you do, that's what you do". You just really help the person, and you love them. One thing I did tell my mother, "the minute you leave your body, you come to me. Yes, I'm on the other side of the ocean, but those kinds of things are not a barrier when you're on the other side. All you have to do is think about me, and you'll be here". And damned if she didn't do it! I was in my bedroom, and I could feel her. I said, "Mom, I'm really tired, so here, you lay down on the sofa." I put a pillow and blanket on the sofa for her to sleep, and I told her in the morning we'll talk about this.

So, the next day we had a session and I communicated with my mother, and basically had a lot of closure type things going on. And it's one of those sessions where I'm crying through the session because it's very emotional. You have to do this. You have to overcome your own... You can't baby yourself. It's like a parent who has to take care of a child even if the parent feels bad. You still have to do it. It's one of those things that even if you are so emotional that you feel like you can't hold yourself together, you still have to do it for that dying person.

So, if you're there with someone who is dying, I don't see any reason why you can't talk them. If they're completely unconscious, they're still gonna hear you. You're still talking to that part of them that's trying to depart this life. So, I don't see any reason not to just talk to them in a low, comforting, soothing, and very supportive way. Let them know that there's nothing to be afraid of. It's not a terrible thing. "You're going to be okay. I'm here with you, I'll get you through this." You can say that because you do.

By the same token, when any one of our people here has to go up for any kind of surgery, we go and hang out at the hospital and we keep them embraced mentally as a form of protection. When somebody's unconscious with drugs or whatever and they're in a weakened state, you don't want any attachments or weird stuff going on. So that's another thing we do. Having teams of people just present and watching during surgery or when people are dying is probably a tremendous service, I think.

Okay, next?

(Falling Water) On the same subject, but more on a personal note, I just was wondering if we made the right decision at the last few days of my dad's life?

A: Yes.

Q: (Falling Water) Thank you.

(L) What was the decision?

(Falling Water) He had Parkinson’s. And he kind of gave us the heads up that if anything happened, he didn't want any life support or whatever. And on Father's Day, he had a stroke where he became completely bedridden. So we brought him home and basically stayed with him. There was no food or water. He had a strong heart, and because of that he lasted 12 days. They told us it would be 2 to 10 days.

(L) That's very similar to what happened with my mother. When she stopped feeding, and she refused any pain medication right up to the last minute. And finally, I just overrode her wishes because she was suffering. And in 2 days, she was gone. I figured she needed it at that point.

(Falling Water) Yeah, we were giving him morphine every few hours through that whole time.

A: It was a beautiful passage.
A "How to Die, Dying 101" does not have to be much longer than the above excerpts, where there are ideas one can contemplate and put into one's own words, considering: "You have to talk from the heart. It's not like you can get a formula where you just read something, and say "here's what you do, that's what you do". It would probably not be fair to expect everyone to be able to talk someone through after reading a "How to Die, Dying 101" In this respect there is also in the Session about the protection list:
(L) There are saints who were made saints, but they weren't actually very good people. And then there are other saints who deserved that title. That's a good topic for discussion... not a C’s discussion, but rather a discussion amongst people. Another thing I thought it would be useful for people to do would be to guide the newly deceased. If there is somebody in your circle of acquaintances or group or whatever who is in the process of passing over or recently did pass over, you could in some way help guide them in the reality to which they may not be accustomed (obviously), but mainly because of their thought patterns during life. So many people in this materialist-driven world do not think that there is an afterlife or another world. When they get there, they don't know what to do! They don't even realize who or what they are or which way to go. Is that a good one?

A: Yes but for certain people obviously.
"[F]or certain people obviously" As life develops, it will probably become clear who has the gift of being able to guide the newly diseased.

If I had to talk about death to a group of younger people, maybe one way of approaching the subject of death and the process of dying in a materialist-driven world would be to assist the sense of wonder at the natural world. This could include mention and discussions about molecular machines, which show there is engineering at work of a very high order, which again indicates that there is creativity, intelligence and consciousness behind all that we perceive. Apart from materialist dogma, there can also be religious dogma. Even if a person is brought up in a society that mainly belongs to this or that religion, it is possible that the influence is only nominal and that the person is in fact closer to being a materialist, an atheist or an agnostic.

In the following, there are some considerations of the time just before death that in some instances might also give rise to experiences of more heat.

There is this excerpt from 2019, that explains what may happen in the process of the soul separating from the body. I included the whole context, but the main point is in bold.

If the body is used as an instrument, as a soul would a medium, then there is a possibility that higher energy is manifested into 3D.

Body heat can have other physiological causes like much fatigue and low biorythms

You mention:

It would seem the above extra food, would add chemical energy that could be released during the process of digestion. Although your mother had not had much appetite, perhaps the process of setting the soul free from the body enabled not only her mental faculties but also her digestive

You mention:

It would seem the above extra food, would add chemical energy that could be released during the process of digestion. Although your mother had not had much appetite, perhaps the process of setting the soul free from the body enabled not only her mental faculties but also her digestive system.
Thanks again thorbiorn for all the information! You answered my question and knowledge is certainly comforting. The transcripts are a wealth of information!

Thanks thorbiorn for the above compilation of the different C's sessions on this topic. There is a chapter in P.M.H Atwater's book We Live Forever titled ‘Sharing Crossover’ that I read some time ago on this topic that may be of interest. She writes about ways to help the dying let go and have a good death. She writes briefly about singing or 'singing your loved on out' and also about some of the sources that exist for using music at the deathbed. One such source is a musical/clinical modality called ‘music thanatology’ that unites music with end of life care. She compares this modality to the ancient practice of death midwifery where the playing of special harp music aided the dying in making their transition.

She writes about an exercise she's seen others do and has done herself called ‘empathic experiences' and shares three ways they can occur: ‘Accidental Empathic Experiences,’ ‘Invited Empathic Experiences’ and ‘Preplanned and Guided Empathic Experiences.’ When I read this part of the chapter again on this topic, I thought of the C's session where Laura describes what she did when her mother was dying and how she talked her through it.

The author also mentions a recording she made titled As You Die that is designed to be played at the deathbed. I tried to locate this recording but so far haven't been able to. Plan to look into it more to see if it’s still available for purchase.

I'd like to know, what I am supposed to do to be of help in this world. Even more so as I am feeling a progression if I compare myself to who I was before. I am impatient. Through here, I learned persistence...
I'm quite slow to write my posts when it comes to expressing, formulating my thoughts. I know I have to overcome obstacles to be of any help here.

your words and it felt like i was reading my own thoughts, thank you for sharing Starshine :-)

There is a chapter in P.M.H Atwater's book We Live Forever titled ‘Sharing Crossover’ that I read some time ago on this topic that may be of interest. She writes about ways to help the dying let go and have a good death. She writes briefly about singing or 'singing your loved on out' and also about some of the sources that exist for using music at the deathbed. One such source is a musical/clinical modality called ‘music thanatology’ that unites music with end of life care. She compares this modality to the ancient practice of death midwifery where the playing of special harp music aided the dying in making their transition.
Thank you for sharing Cleo, I learned there are a number of YouTubes where she gives talks, or is interviewed.
The author also mentions a recording she made titled As You Die that is designed to be played at the deathbed. I tried to locate this recording but so far haven't been able to. Plan to look into it more to see if it’s still available for purchase.
This CD is mentioned here which was in 2018 when there were only 4 copies left, and the shop page is not active, although titles are still there.
Her Website: http://pmhatwater.com/ It has a menu, with a number of subheadings. There is also a webpage which counts PDF files for download, and there are several titles on Amazon
Her blog is: PMH Atwater's NDE News
Her FB: Bei Facebook anmelden
This Meta-religion.com lists her research
Near-ceath.com writes:
P.M.H. Atwater, L.H.D., Ph.D. (Hon.) (pmhatwater.hypermart.net and www.amazon.com) survived three death events that produced three different near-death experiences in 1977. Visit Atwater’s Q & A Blog and her NDE News Blog. Sign up for her free online newsletter. She is one of the original researchers of the near-death phenomenon, having begun her work in 1978. Today, her contribution to the field of near-death studies is considered on par with those of Raymond Moody and Kenneth Ring. Her first two books, Coming Back to Life (2008) and Beyond the Light (2009), are considered the “Bibles” of the NDE. With the publication of Future Memory (2013), she has expanded her work into areas of brain development that call for a reconsideration of what is presently known about transformation consciousness. She has done extensive research into the aftereffects and the analysis of common elements of the NDE. Her research into children’s NDEs led to her writing the book Children of the New Millennium (1999). Her latest book, The Big Book of Near-Death Experiences (2014), is in my opinion the most comprehensive book on the subject of NDEs to date. She is an NDE expert and the author of many other wonderful books including: The Forever Angels (2019), The Animal Lights Series of Children’s Books (2019), A Manual for Developing Humans (2017), Dying to Know You (2014), Children of the Fifth World (2012), NDEs, The Rest of the Story (2011), I Died Three Times in 1977 (2011), Beyond the Indigo Children (2005), We Live Forever (2004), The New Children and NDEs (2003), and Goddess Runes (1996).The following are P.M.H. Atwater’s insights into the NDE from her book, Beyond the Light.
On YouTube, there is a recent interview from early 2022.
Interview with world renowned authority on Near Death States, PMH Atwater
8. feb. 2022 Adam B Teipel, the founder of Energy Healthcare Connection, and Case Parks from Everyday Masters interview, PMH Atwater, about her extensive Near Death Experience Research and its integral role in the new Face of Energy Healthcare! Dr. PMH Atwater, L.H.D., An international authority on near-death states, uses the culmination of her research to establish that the near-death phenomenon is not some kind of anomaly, but is rather part of the larger genre of transformations of consciousness. She combines her 38 years of near-death research with what she was doing in the 60s and 70s, experiencing, experimenting with, and researching altered states of consciousness, mysticism, psychic phenomena, and the transformational process, to reveal what transformations of consciousness really are, why we have them, and where they lead us. This lifetime endeavor covers over 43 years of work, involving nearly 7,000 people. Her meticulous and unique protocol gives validity to what she has discovered, and verified, about the percentage worldwide of people who have undergone near-death experiences.
What struck me in the sections I heard was that she has worked very hard, as revealed in minute 13-15, where she explains, that she worked 14-16 hours a day, before now cutting it to eight hours. She has spent lots of time with people dying, their families and caretakers. In the video, she recounts how she met Elisabeth Kübler-Ross at an airport in Chicago, when their plane was later. Later she wrote a book and published just 50 copies, but one of the copies was purchased by someone she later ended up working with, so there have been interesting turning points in her life. Atwater is getting old, being 84-85, and her face reveals that she may have had a condition causing partial and temporary paralysis, but her energy and enthusiasm is tremendous. It is hard to say what inspiration really is, in terms of STS/STO. From her FB I see she has attached a blue yellow flag, as so many, but well, interesting life and work.

Tyler Henry, who I think is a legit psychic medium and clairvoyant, recently released a series on Netflix called "Life After Death with Tyler Henry". I finished watching it, and I really enjoyed it. You do need to have some tissues at hand if you decide to watch. Some notes:
We watched that a couple of months back - actually because we saw your post Oxajil, thanks! I did think Tyler was the 'real deal'. Although his intuitions are not super-specific (as in, he won't deliver all sorts of detailed explanations), he is in fact super-accurate in an intuitive way. Let me try to explain this: He gets in a sort of light trance by drawing doodles on a notebook and then will speak of images and the general feeling and message that the souls coming through are trying to communicate, and this information is more often than not something that hardly anyone could have just guessed or deduced from the person in front of them. It almost always makes the people he is doing the reading for very emotional and shocked at the accuray and relevance of what he is saying, often to the point of tears.

For example, he told a woman and her daughter about getting a 'funny image' of children jumping from a roof of a house to the grass and doing it for fun and against the commands of their parents. The dead person was showing this to Tyler so he would tell them. It turns out that the daughter used to do that when she was a child with her dead brother, and in fact she had written in a piece of paper, previous to Tyler's reading, that she would like him to mention that fact. That's just too random to have been guessed or figured out even by online research.

But it's not like the message from the dead is charged with data - if you watch the documentary, don't expect detailed descriptions of what it is like to die or what happens on the other side. It's more like a general message of love and acceptance. Quite often the idea is that the living person does not need to worry or live in regret or guilt, because their loved ones on the other side are ok and they appreciate the life they had by their side when they were here.

There are several similar readings shown in the series. In one that stood out for me, Tyler speaks of getting a feeling of contacting a sort of child-like energy. Then he corrects himself and says it was actually an animal, and it turns out that the person he was doing the reading for had recently lost a dog. I thought that was peculiar and sweet.

There were others in which parents lost children, in one case as young as 4 years old, I believe. Those were probably the most emotional ones. People's reactions on camera are very real - I don't think they are acting at all. Overall one is left with a warm feeling at how people go though their lives and deaths learning those 'simple karmic understandings' in the company of their loved ones. As Tyler himself says at some point, his mission in life is to bring comfort to people who have lost others, and I think he does that well.

First off, I want to say that I’m incredibly grateful that this thread exists, or else I wouldn’t have discovered this author and his work, and I wouldn’t have been guided to read the many amazing stories shared here. I had no idea I lacked proper closure in certain aspects and eras of my life. This has helped. I had no idea that there were parts of me I erroneously assumed had healed with time, but drastically required my attention for sincere spiritual reconciliation.

Really, it was by chance that I delved into this subject. I had long ago started on some of Dr. William Baldwin’s literature via Kindle, and it bothered me that I had never finished it. So, I reread it so that I wouldn’t have a book only X% finished in my library. (Not a big fan of reading on Kindle. Or anything electronic for that matter. Besides contributing to me going blind, I’m even less of a fan of seeing half finished projects on an app every time I open it up.) I had forgotten how essential his work was for me at that time and also how interesting it is in general, so after I finished his book I wanted to remain on the subject of something “afterlife-esque”.

That’s where I went searching through here, and found this thread. Immediately purchased the book, and almost read the whole thing that day! I was so moved by it; so profoundly relieved, excited, and humbled that I continued on the subject and right now I’m currently just a little over 60% finished with “Journey of Souls”. Probably going to go back to Betty Stafford after this and also read his newest book. Every chapter I’ve read out of Stafford and Newton’s books has given me an “Aha!” moment, and has influenced me to not only do The Work as sincerely and as efficiently as possible, but also in a way that feels more natural for me. By studying this subject I’m starting to understand myself a little better— why I’ve experienced some of the things I have experienced, what lessons I probably need to put more attention towards, and how I could more effectively utilize what talents I have acquired up to this current life. You can also find a lot of the C’s teachings and descriptions of 5th density somewhat corroborated in these books, too.

All in all, this simple yet thought provoking thread has etched it’s place in my (current) life and memory as a milestone of sorts..

I found and read all of this exactly when I needed it the most.

There are stories about people who say goodbye to the world, fully knowing the time is up. An example:
At the very end of her life, Olga Chekhova demonstrated both courage and an urge to follow family tradition. At the age of eighty-three, she was dying painfully from leukaemia, but never complained. On 9 March 1980, knowing that the end was near, she whispered her last request to her granddaughter, Vera.

When Anton Chekhov was on his deathbed in Badenweiler, he had told Aunt Olya that he would like a glass of champagne. He had drunk his champagne and then died. Olga Chekhova decided to follow his example. She was even able to direct Vera to the correct shelf in the wine cellar. When Vera returned, Olga Chekhova drank down the glass. Her last words were, ‘Life is beautiful.’

Although of German blood, Lutheran by baptism and German by nationality for over half a century, Olga Chekhova left instructions that she was to be buried according to Russian Orthodox rites.
From the last page of The Mystery of Olga Chekhova by Antony Beevor. Olga Chekhova was a niece of Anton Chekhov, the Russian playwright and short-story teller.

There are many accounts by animal communicators which suggest that our 2D friends seem to know that there is 'a life beyond'.
While there are billions of humans who believe that in the end everything will cease to exist, some animals might be able to teach us a thing or two about the existence of an afterlife.

According to the communicators dying cat and dogs often want to relay to their saddened owners that they will 'go on and be safe' so that they don't worry.

A terminally ill guinea pig(!) was mentioned that didn't seem to be afraid of dying, "I will go where Jack has gone" was its message referring to another guinea pig that had passed on before.

Thank you for sharing these challenging views of the afterworld. I definitely was more envisioning a kind of 'fantastic vision of infinity' with a vague outlook of the possible interactions one may have at that level. The latter description in point 1 is surprising and uplifting in that sense. Imagining exquisite natural beauty is way more appealing than an infinite interstellar void, I have to say.

That, in light of the recent DBB thread, is really interesting. That would explain a lot regarding the necessity to overcome a profound materialistic and nihilistic worldview. Also, it brings an even deeper meaning to 'challenges are fun'. Really ambitious, to say the least.
The challenge is to find/realize/understand the divine while in a denser plane, where all is set to keep up a pervasive illusion. As one develops his discernment for the Divine more cleanly, one is certainly going to be at a higher vibration rate, as his Knowledgebase is expanded.

I've been quite thoughtful about it all lately. I feel more serene thinking that physically dying does not mean death. I'm reminded of Ark's words regarding five lives. Conceptually, it is a justification to the idea of dying for an ideal instead of surviving and selling your Soul to the devil in the process. With such a conviction, one is potentially really dangerous, strong and extremely disobedient to the forces of Entropy.

Cowardice comes from an inherent fear of physical/mental/emotional harm or even death. I am a coward in many ways, as I have many fears. Your judgment, I fear. My own judgment is worse though. Even though I know I am on the right track by being here, I can't help but be full of doubts, full of internal consideration and fears of being unmasked in my weaknesses. I know I still have a lot of improvements to make in my use of the forum and in the way I share content.

I'd like to know, what I am supposed to do to be of help in this world. Even more so as I am feeling a progression if I compare myself to who I was before. I am impatient. Through here, I learned persistence. Laura's words are even more important now that I've taken a few steps on the ladder:

At every step back, this sentence reinforces the need for constant self-actualization. It is a never-ending process and it is all that counts. Without being too cautious, the thought loops come back, bad habits jump back, there will never be any rest.

I'm quite slow to write my posts when it comes to expressing, formulating my thoughts. I know I have to overcome obstacles to be of any help here. Developing character is the most important thing to do and that is simply hard, although, way better than being a victim. I understood the need to be responsible, and to focus on oneself first and foremost. For now, it's the best I can do to consider it as a duty. Altruism would be a natural byproduct of such improvements. Or so I think. What I mean is, of course, I can't help anyone if I can't help myself.

Point 6 and 25 are also greatly inspiring in the way to use such a Forum. Hope to use it the best way possible, dare to ask, dare to unmask yourself.

Tribal unit! Heartwarming.

That also would explain why you can sense almost the same flavor, density, mindset, codes, in every bar. I know that for certain as my father spent his free time there his entire life. I've always felt those places to be nocive, the lights, the smell, the old decoration, trash on the floor, gambling machines, drunk in the afternoon big mouths, the poor, uninformed arguments, it is all really morose.
Thank you for sharing this. I am trying to overcome my obstacle of figuring out how I can be of help. I figure that I can do my best at acquiring knowledge and developing my self - both internally and externally - in the best ways I can, so I can be of help to those around me who need knowledge and assistance both in today's circumstances and the future circumstances in our world. I struggle to find an adequate way to express myself in regards to the large amount of knowledge to be found in the books and in the forum. I need to get over the fear that what I am thinking will be seen as the writings of a novice who is barely wet behind the ears, but I will continue to try and conquer those feelings. Members of this Forum are wonderful and I have to trust in myself (and in my future self) that I can do it. :hug2:

edit: spelling

An example of transitioning
The following excerpt might be relevant to this thread:
(1984) I just wanted to ask a personal question if I could about my mother. She passed around the first of the year, and she was very into her Christian religion. I just wondered if she was able to transition okay.

A: Light attracted her instead of repelling so she managed okay.

Q: (1984) Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom