Canadian Orwellian world: Lockdowns, vaccines passports and more

Canadian ‘climate ministry’ will have arms storage and detention rooms – media​

Looks like RT might have corroborated the story or just picked it up on alterative media what was posted few posts back - link there for those like myself unable to access RT, or is a different angle @Adobe ?

@Jefferson. No, not different, (same angle) and the post you posted was more detailed. My post was actually a double post with less detail. My apologies.

I was just talking with a friend about this subject, and she concluded that it was the same thing as the US talking about the IRS agents armed and coming for us. They must regularly frighten us. I added, or they put the information out first so we’re not shocked when it happens. Either, or I guess.

I posted on another tread how the US starting to go door to door asking people about their guns became so fouled up that the police ended up doing a takedown arrest on the ATF agent. So, for the moment it's just scare-tactics, we’ll see how it plays out.

@Jefferson. No, not different, (same angle) and the post you posted was more detailed. My post was actually a double post with less detail. My apologies.

I was just talking with a friend about this subject, and she concluded that it was the same thing as the US talking about the IRS agents armed and coming for us. They must regularly frighten us. I added, or they put the information out first so we’re not shocked when it happens. Either, or I guess.

I posted on another tread how the US starting to go door to door asking people about their guns became so fouled up that the police ended up doing a takedown arrest on the ATF agent. So, for the moment it's just scare-tactics, we’ll see how it plays out.
Indeed. This is reminiscent of the door to door vax naggers (lasted about a month), and the disinformation governance board (stillborn).

Honestly I think a lot of it is just incompetence. They really do intend to do this nightmare totalitarian stuff, but they're idiots and it keeps blowing up in their faces.

A group of unvaccinated doctors in BC who were terminated have rented an electronic billboard in West Kelowna, proclaiming to the public that they are ready to return to their work - if the current policies can finally change.

I remember when I wasn't sure where the draconian madness would end, given the idea that the totalitarian madness of the Nazis were said to be the warm-up round for our current time. So small things like this are pretty cool to see, and it sounds like their website is gaining traction.

A group of unvaccinated doctors in BC who were terminated have rented an electronic billboard in West Kelowna, proclaiming to the public that they are ready to return to their work - if the current policies can finally change.

1661579684148.png

It's pretty soft, perhaps they might have gone for more shock value. However, I guess it's a start, and wish them much luck, because clearly they took a stand (where were their colleagues in support) and understood the realities from the get-go.

It is one thing for citizens to remain blind and bamboozled, but doctors must by now be horrified at what has taken place, horrified at their association and the iron grip the Ministry of Health has upon them - but how horrified?

Truly, I don't know how a doctor today can stare a mother in the eyes who is holding her one-year old child, or any child or adult for that matter, while asking the doctor for a Pfizer covid vaccination, a safe vaccination.

---------------

Now I don't know if Mr. Poilievre will do any good, if his heart is truly in the right place, or if he can even make it, however for those who have not been able to come and go freely, here is Pierre taking a shot, and rightly so, at Justin's recent vacation:

Now I don't know if Mr. Poilievre will do any good, if his heart is truly in the right place, or if he can even make it, however for those who have not been able to come and go freely, here is Pierre taking a shot, and rightly so, at Justin's recent vacation:

I wouldn't hold out too much hope for that. Pierre Poilievre has been around in Canadian politics for a long time and is your typical career politician - glad-handing fork-tongued opportunist (ie: snake in a suit). He has recently rebranded himself as a populist, taking a principled stand against the Liberal governments' draconian covid measures, but his about face was only AFTER a majority people started waking up and public opinion turned against lockdowns, forced masking, mandatory employment jabs and travel restrictions. At the beginning of the pandemic, he was on board with the whole thing, with nary a peep of resistance or opposition.

There is also some speculation that, as part of the old boys club, he is essentially a globalist at heart and was involved with the WEF, Schwab, meetings at Davos, and all that.

But it's his hypocritical anti-Putin rhetoric and unequivocal public support for Ukraine and sanctions against Russian where he shows his true colours.

From his Facebook page...

PP Ukes.jpg

A response from someone on FB who sees through his faux populism...

PP response.jpg

From his website...

Poilievre: Trudeau Is Failing Ukraine​

April 16, 2022
Ottawa, ON - Today, Pierre Poilievre, candidate for Prime Minister, issued the following statement criticizing Justin Trudeau and his Liberal/NDP coalition government for moving too slowly to help Ukraine in the war against Russia:

“Conservatives have been calling on the government to send $10 million of lethal weapons sitting in storage to Ukraine since 2018. That weapons cache was only sent to Ukraine by the Liberals after the war in Ukraine started. It was too little, too late.

Last month, Ukrainian President Zelenskyy asked Trudeau for more support in the form of armoured personnel carriers, coastal anti-ship missiles and other weapon systems to stop the Russian invasion and the atrocities being committed against Ukrainians. Conservative MPs started calling on the government to send our soon-to-be-retired light armoured vehicles - Coyotes, Bisons and M113 tracked LAVs - to Ukraine in early March, later that month, pushed to send Harpoon anti-ship missiles to Ukraine to save Odessa. And just this week, the US announced it was going to send over 200 M113s.

Conservatives have been calling on the Government of Canada to do more - faster - for weeks, but Trudeau has been dragging his feet. Not only did the Minister of Defence do nothing to help Ukraine get these missiles, her office misled the media when they suggested the Americans had denied the request. The US never said anything of the sort, and the United Kingdom announced it would supply Ukraine with the very Harpoons Canada refused to send.

Justin Trudeau is embarrassing Canada on the world stage and failing Ukraine when they need our help the most. As Prime Minister, I will always stand with Ukraine to defend their democracy, freedoms and right to self-determination against Vladimir Putin and his barbaric war machine”.

It appears on the surface that PP has taken his recent anti-covid measure position in order to separate himself from the other Conservative party candidates in their upcoming leadership contest, but I suspect his recent bandwagon jumping is more in response to the rising popularity of Maxime Bernier and his Peoples Party of Canada. Bernier is a true populist and has been consistent from the beginning in his anti-covid measure messaging and has even taken a more nuanced approach to Russia's special military operation.

The problem is that things in Canada (and the world in general it seems) have devolved to such a point that a political solution is no longer tenable. Poilievre will most certainly win the upcoming leadership contest, and being part of the 'official opposition' of a major political party will likely draw much support away from Bernier. Conservative voters in the western provinces will elect pretty much anyone as long as it gets rid of Trudeau.

So, it seems Canada will likely end up with another Globalist Great Reset leader, no matter how the next election goes.

Attachments

• 1661688690644.png
    1661688690644.png
    1 KB · Views: 2
I wouldn't hold out too much hope for that. Pierre Poilievre has been around in Canadian politics for a long time and is your typical career politician - glad-handing fork-tongued opportunist (ie: snake in a suit). He has recently rebranded himself as a populist, taking a principled stand against the Liberal governments' draconian covid measures, but his about face was only AFTER a majority people started waking up and public opinion turned against lockdowns, forced masking, mandatory employment jabs and travel restrictions. At the beginning of the pandemic, he was on board with the whole thing, with nary a peep of resistance or opposition.

There is also some speculation that, as part of the old boys club, he is essentially a globalist at heart and was involved with the WEF, Schwab, meetings at Davos, and all that.

But it's his hypocritical anti-Putin rhetoric and unequivocal public support for Ukraine and sanctions against Russian where he shows his true colours.

From his Facebook page...

View attachment 63239

A response from someone on FB who sees through his faux populism...

View attachment 63240
That is exactly what stood out for me with Poilievre: his adamant stance against Russia and using terms as Russia being a "dictatorship" and referring to Putin as "dictator" - these are so completely orthogonal to the truth that someone in his position should know it. "New boss same as old boss" if he gets elected. The only thing Canada might see with him as PM is some relief with Covid-19 restrictions and some slowdown in the march towards Carbon fascism. As an opposition leader, nothing will change, just more hot air in Ottawa.

Indeed. And by the numbers, Ottawa's parliament (aka UK's) is swimming in Western Ukrainian representation - none step out of line when it comes to Russia or face the wrath.

Ottawa is NATO R'Us et al, nothing has change there, and PP will not change that.

That was a good read (with updates).

You try to give the benefit of the doubt (like Putin once being a member and attending), that they will all mingle for a while and check the WEF pulse, but as my friend often warns, conservatives in Canada are looking like Liberals in blue suites. With some of his other committees, he is sure surrounded (John say no more Baird et cetera).
In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it does, you can bet it was planned that way.
— Franklin D Roosevelt

Franklin was such a conspiracy theorists, but his words serve true through our day, me thinks.

So yes, PP pulled upon the low hanging fruit (with careful words) that calls to obvious common sense. The big issues, well that is another story...

Talk about a mixed ruling, though perhaps the arbitrator was only paying lip service to the holy jab. One wonders at the "expert evidence" the lawyer for the dismissed firefighters had available?

In a decision that could set a precedent for other disputes over workplace vaccine mandates, a labour arbitrator has handed a victory to more than a dozen firefighters who were fired by the city of Toronto early this year after failing to get the COVID-19 vaccine or disclose their vaccination status.

The arbitrator ruled that Toronto’s mandatory vaccination policy for firefighters was and still is reasonable and said it is supported by expert evidence that demonstrated the safety and efficacy of vaccines the city required its employees to accept.

However, in a decision on Friday, arbitrator Derek Rogers concluded that the way the city enforced that policy was not reasonable as it essentially meant dismissal for cause was the only and inevitable outcome of refusing the vaccine.

Rogers said the city could have taken other steps short of disciplining and firing the workers and still achieved the goals of protecting other employees and the public.
Ross noted that while the arbitrator found the enforcement of the city’s policy was unreasonable, the decision concluded the city was justified in requiring that a firefighter be fully vaccinated in order to report for work.

“The arbitrator has referred the matter of discipline back to the City and the Toronto Professional Fire Fighters’ Association to determine next steps, reiterating that the mandatory nature of the policy was, and continues to be, reasonable,” Ross said.

That is exactly what stood out for me with Poilievre: his adamant stance against Russia and using terms as Russia being a "dictatorship" and referring to Putin as "dictator" - these are so completely orthogonal to the truth that someone in his position should know it. "New boss same as old boss" if he gets elected. The only thing Canada might see with him as PM is some relief with Covid-19 restrictions and some slowdown in the march towards Carbon fascism. As an opposition leader, nothing will change, just more hot air in Ottawa.
I think investing in hope that a gamed system will somehow correct itself via Deus ex machina is a fool's errand . Even if a candidate with eyes to see comes on the scene, the control system will only allow eye-candy implementation, but no changes that threaten the control system not the controllers can be permitted. We knew this November 22, 1965
Really wish I knew the solution, though.

We knew this November 22, 1965

think you meant 1963?
Really wish I knew the solution, though.

Hear you, Gonzo. As the C's reminded Feb 26/22:
Q: (tristan) In the previous session it was mentioned that more people needed to be awakened, so that more opportunities could be created for the good guys to help. Are enough people being awakened on the planet?

A: Not nearly enough. More suffering needed unfortunately.

"Unfortunately" indeed...

Indeed. And by the numbers, Ottawa's parliament (aka UK's) is swimming in Western Ukrainian representation - none step out of line when it comes to Russia or face the wrath.

Speaking of western Ukrainian representation in Canada's parliament - deputy prime minister Chrystia Freeland (Trudeau's second in command) visited my home town of Grande Prairie Alberta last Friday and was verbally accosted by a angry local man while entering an elevator at City Hall.

Here is a short clip of the interaction (Strong language warning)

and here is the story from the Western Standard...

For context, Freeland publicly shares the PM claims that anti-lockdown and vaxx mandate protestors are "extremist Canadians with unacceptable views" and she was one the main forces behind closing the bank accounts of freedom convey protestors last winter.

What is most interesting about the news cycle related to this short but vitriolic exchange is that public opinion from people living in urban centres mirrors that of politicians and the media, in that the confrontation was an example of far-right extremism and toxic masculinity. But looking at many of the public comments from GP city facebook groups, shows that a good majority of local folks agree and support the man in the video, saying that (strong language aside) Freeland pretty much had it coming because of her and her government's actions over the past couple years.

I think this highlights the vast disconnect between the power centres in Ottawa and the hard working rural conservative mindset in much of western Canada. It also shows how angry most people are with the government, and could portend an escalation of such situations if things continue on as they are.

Speaking of western Ukrainian representation in Canada's parliament - deputy prime minister Chrystia Freeland (Trudeau's second in command) visited my home town of Grande Prairie Alberta last Friday and was verbally accosted by a angry local man while entering an elevator at City Hall.

Here is a short clip of the interaction (Strong language warning)

and here is the story from the Western Standard...

For context, Freeland publicly shares the PM claims that anti-lockdown and vaxx mandate protestors are "extremist Canadians with unacceptable views" and she was one the main forces behind closing the bank accounts of freedom convey protestors last winter.

What is most interesting about the news cycle related to this short but vitriolic exchange is that public opinion from people living in urban centres mirrors that of politicians and the media, in that the confrontation was an example of far-right extremism and toxic masculinity. But looking at many of the public comments from GP city facebook groups, shows that a good majority of local folks agree and support the man in the video, saying that (strong language aside) Freeland pretty much had it coming because of her and her government's actions over the past couple years.

I think this highlights the vast disconnect between the power centres in Ottawa and the hard working rural conservative mindset in much of western Canada. It also shows how angry most people are with the government, and could portend an escalation of such situations if things continue on as they are.

I had to laugh and shake my head at the response from Trudeau to this incident. Here is a choice quote from the article below;
Threats, violence, intimidation of any kind, are always unacceptable and this kind of cowardly behaviour threatens and undermines our democracy and our values and openness and respect upon which Canada was built,” Trudeau said.

Back
Top Bottom