Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Thank you for the session @logos5x5! It was my first time participating at the group EE session and it was nice seeing everyone there.

Sorry to miss today’s session. I’ve had a migraine for most of the day. Hope to see you all next week and have fun!
I'm sorry to hear that cassandra. As a migraine suffer, I know it can be really painful. Have you come across the Stanton Migraine Protocol before? Angela A Stanton postulates that migraines are caused by a loss of sodium and can be solved by taking more salt and water while minimising sugars/carbs. Keyhole has shared a post about it here. I hope you feel better soon.

Thank you for the session @logos5x5! It was my first time participating at the group EE session and it was nice seeing everyone there.

I'm sorry to hear that cassandra. As a migraine suffer, I know it can be really painful. Have you come across the Stanton Migraine Protocol before? Angela A Stanton postulates that migraines are caused by a loss of sodium and can be solved by taking more salt and water while minimising sugars/carbs. Keyhole has shared a post about it here. I hope you feel better soon.
Oh thanks a lot! I’ll check out your recommendations. And yes, I indulged in too many carbs yesterday.
Also, glad you decided to join the EE workshop! 👍

I missed yesterdays session because I went for a walk (something that was very necessary for me because I could not do it for a long time due to the very hot weather conditions we have) and I stayed in the forrest too long;-) to be back in time. Nevertheless it was helpful to be out in the woods again! As it looks temperature will go down - at least for a while - and things will get easier for me! See you next monday and have a good week all!

Just to mention about the power outages in Austria:
Yesterday and today there were again power outages: 2 in Vienna and one in Innsbruck. They lasted about 90 minutes. Meanwhile, more and more believe that these are preparations for a major blackout.

Back
Top Bottom