Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

The sarcophagus, translated from Greek, literally means "devouring / eating flesh."
Is there a connection to the Ark here? Sargophagi (granite and other materials) have a rectangular shape similar to the Ark. we also know that black dust was found inside many sarcophagi in Egypt (isn't it dried mucus, for hundreds and thousands of years), besides, radioactive elements such as Thorium were found in this black dust. Perhaps this Thorium in the sarcophagi was a decay product of some other transuranium elements.
The Ark was made from wood with gold lining, which I suppose could be viewed as a kind of sarcophagus for the Ark power cell. However, the coffer in the King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid (which could have housed the Ark power cell) was made from solid granite and expertly drilled out to very specific dimensions. Christopher Dunn thought they had used a form of sonic drill to do this. Today we would probably use a diamond drill but with inferior results. Black deposits have, however, been found inside the King's Chamber. Whether they were human remains or chemical deposits from the processes that went on inside the Great Pyramid has not been determined. There is definite evidence of an explosion having happened inside the King's Chamber though, which might suggest the latter.

Although people have speculated that the Nazis may have used Element 115 in the Nazi Bell, others have suggested that they may have used a special isotope of red mercury.​

I definitely agree with what you are saying here. Plato's Cave is our Matrix or 'Maya' (the great illusion). The more one can see through it the better.

I wasn't aware of the Tesla Mind Projector. I will look into that. Tesla was a genius and was probably in advance of Einstein, whose Theories of Relativity he didn't buy into. However, the C's have said that the Atlanteans used crystals for mind control purposes and had mind controlled drones. I was just reading yesterday about the new 6G technology the PTB want to roll out. Apparently, they want to trial it in Nigeria. Effectively, this will do away with smart phones and make you the direct receiver. Well that sounds like a pretty good means of producing mind controlled drones to me. The C's once said that this age was a re-run of Atlantis and this would appear to be more evidence of this.

I would not even rule out that the possibility that the Grail may have been used for mind control purposes at one stage, given that the C's have said it was employed for STS purposes in the past. Perhaps it was intended to be used in the Tower of Babel? Who knows.

As to your earlier post, after responding to it I realised I should have extended that quote from the C's, since it pretty much sums up what you were saying and what I was trying to convey by the 'Gestalt' concept as well (see the words in bold):
Q: Okay, one interesting thing that we just discovered was that Hyakatuke and Hale Bopp both crossed the eye of Medusa, the star Algol, on April 11th exactly one year apart. What is the significance of this?

A: You must remember mosaic, matrix... When you are on the verge of quantum changes or discovery, the realities begin to reveal their perfectly squared nature to you.

Q: Is that the only thing you want to remark about the crossing of the comets in front of the eye of Medusa?

A: Can you not picture all reality as a curving and bobbing journey through a transparent, undulating matrix mosaic?

Q: Well, do you have anything else to say about Andromeda? (It's VERY HOT in here!) Okay, Medusa 11. So, this was 11 of the 33, and assuming that you were not saying that there were 11 heads, but that Medusa was one of three heads, is that what we are getting at here, that there are three heads and Medusa was one?

A: Or both times 2.

Q: What do you mean? I don't understand.

A: Both times 2 is your square, my dear. In other words, perfect balance.

Q: Okay...

A: No! Ponder, do not jump around so much, lest ye lose the chance to learn!

On this concept of the mosaic and matrix, we should also bear in mind what the C's said about it here:

Session 14 July 1996:

A: Maybe, but suggest you learn to blend mosaic consciousness.

Q: (L) What is mosaic consciousness?

A: Thinking in internally spherical terms, rather than using linear "point blank" approach. The whole picture is seen by seeing the whole scene.
[MJF: This point may be highly relevant to Poussin's painting when you start considering the themes of the painting as represented by the figures, the landscape, the tomb etc and the hidden elements discovered through mirror imaging.]

Q: (L) Well, I guess that is why I get into so many thought patterns...

A: Picture yourself as being at the centre of a mosaic.

Session 14 June 1997:

A: What about the mosaic?

Q: (Laura) Are you saying that she needs to start gathering the pieces and putting the mosaic together?

A: Close. Or memorize concept and actualize.

Q: (Laura) Okay, opening the door to the mosaic, memorizing that concept, and actualizing.

In one of the sessions with the C's inquiring about the ark, they had commented that the ark had its magnetic field reversed and that the organic matter was liquefied on contact. Are we seeing the same effect?

(I have a hard time finding the session with the search engine, I just can't find the exact words. If someone can find the session, please cite the excerpt)

It's in Session 7 November 1994:

Q: (L) What was the "Ark of the Covenant?"
A: Power cell.
Q: (L) What was the origin of this power cell?
A: Lizards given to the Jews to use for manipulation of others.
Q: (L) Why was it that if you came close to this object or touched it you would die?
A: Energy overload; scrambling by reverse electromagnetism.
Q: (L) What is reverse electromagnetism?
A: Turned inward.
Q: (L) What effect does it produce?
A: Liquification of matter.
Q: (L) Well, that is pleasant. This "cell" was kept in an ornate box of some sort, is that correct?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Why was it only the priests who could handle it?
A: Only those who would not try to use for selfish reasons.
Q: (L) But then did just coming near it injure a person?
Q: (L) Well why were these individuals able to come near it?
A: Nonselfish energy field.
Q: (L) So it could tune into thought fields?

It's in Session 7 November 1994:

Q: (L) What was the "Ark of the Covenant?"
A: Power cell.
Q: (L) What was the origin of this power cell?
A: Lizards given to the Jews to use for manipulation of others.
Q: (L) Why was it that if you came close to this object or touched it you would die?
A: Energy overload; scrambling by reverse electromagnetism.
Q: (L) What is reverse electromagnetism?
A: Turned inward.
Q: (L) What effect does it produce?
A: Liquification of matter.
Q: (L) Well, that is pleasant. This "cell" was kept in an ornate box of some sort, is that correct?
Q: (L) Why was it only the priests who could handle it?
A: Only those who would not try to use for selfish reasons.
Q: (L) But then did just coming near it injure a person?
Q: (L) Well why were these individuals able to come near it?
A: Nonselfish energy field.
Q: (L) So it could tune into thought fields?

You are a star! Yes, that's the extract I think Bluegazer had in mind.

I set out below an extract from something I have just posted on the 17th July session thread, as it may be of help in considering what Poussin was up to in his art work. See: Session 17 July 2022

As further evidence of what else Poussin may have been up to in his paintings here is an interesting extract from the session dated 28 June 1997:

Q: Okay. Back to Mr. Mann. He says that he has found, through applications of "mystery" teachings, and certain personal enlightenments, as well as the application of sacred geometry principles, the exact location on earth where one can transcend space and time, as he puts it. Is there such a place?

A: There are "points" where this process is facilitated more easily, but it is the process which is most key, not the locator. It has to do with magnetic field meridian conjunctions.

Q: Okay, he suggested that I look at Pouisson's painting 'Winter,' for clues.

A: Yes, go see the painting mentioned. There are strong connections between this and both the Denver International Airport Murals, and the suggestions we gave you for your inground pool design!

Q: Well, he described it as a figure of Noah clinging to a horse between two pillars. Other than the alchemical symbols I have discovered through etymology and philology, for the horse, what other implications does this figure suggest?

A: Maybe it is something about either the notation of the "knight," or the gas nebula in Orion. By the way, Laura, have you contemplated the life of your father and what led him to his drug addiction and destruction? Hmmmm? Big clues to be found there?? And, if so, what? What indeed!!

1659658294254.png

Winter or the Flood by Nicolas Poussin​

Where the C's say: "There are strong connections between this and both the Denver International Airport Murals", I think we should also add the Bank of America Murals as well (see: Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians).

Your comments are welcome.​

What Farrells leaves out a little is the fact that the magic sigils are connecting lines in "magic squares".
This is the starting point from which all further "high octane speculation" regarding the connection with electricity etc. should follow.

View attachment 61834

Just to add a further line of enquiry to the magic sigils and "magic squares" as well as the Seal of Solomon, I think we may need to add the Ophite Diagrams (which were ritual and esoteric diagrams used by the Ophite sect of Gnosticism, who revered the serpent from the Garden of Eden as a symbol of wisdom) to these hidden systems of scientific knowledge .​

1659658990327.png

See: Ophite Diagrams - Wikipedia

The Ophite Diagrams are ritual and esoteric diagrams used by the Ophite sect of Gnosticism, who revered the serpent from the Garden of Eden as a symbol of wisdom, which the malevolent Demiurge tried to hide from Adam and Eve.

Celsus and his opponent Origen (Contra Celsum, vi. §§ 24-38) both describe the diagrams, though not in the same way. Celsus describes them as ten separate circles, circumscribed by one circle, the world-soul, Leviathan, divided by a thick black line, Tartarus, together with a square, with words said at the gates of Paradise. Further to this, the Ophites are said by Celsus to add the sayings of prophets, and circles upon circles, with some things written within the two great cosmological circles representing God the Father, and God the Son.

Origen maintains that there were two concentric circles, across the diameter of which were inscribed the words ΠΑΤΗΡ ("father") and ΥΙΟϹ ("son"); a smaller circle hung from the larger one, with the words ΑΓΑΠΗ ("love"). A wall divides the realm of light from the middle realm. Two other concentric circles, one light and one dark, represent light and shadow. Hanging from this double circle was a circle with the inscription ΖΩΗ ("life"), and this enclosed two other circles which intersected each other and formed a rhomboid. In the common field were the words ΣΟΦΙΑϹ ΦΥϹΙϹ ("the nature of wisdom"), above ΓΝΩϹΙϹ ("knowledge"), and below ΣΟΦΙΑ ("wisdom"); in the rhomboid was ΣΟΦΙΑϹ ΠΡΟΝΟΙΑ ("the providence of wisdom"). There were altogether seven circles, with the names of seven archons (MJF: perhaps connected to the seven Nagas of Indian Vedic literature):​
The archons are perhaps identical with the seven generations of Yaldabaoth. They signify the corporeal world, which follows the middle realm, and with which the dominion of Sophia ends. The Sefirot of Jewish Kabbalah may be in some way connected with this diagram (Myer, pp. 311-13) [MJF: I would suggest it is too]. But the serpent as symbol is found likewise in connection with the mysteries of Egypt, Greece, Phoenicia, Syria, and even Babylonia and India.

Well, this book is a little treasure. From here I get the dimensions of the king's sarcophagus.View attachment 61154View attachment 61155View attachment 61156View attachment 61157

Inside dimensions: (Keops)

Length: 1,985 Mts. = 6ft 6in
Width: 0,675 Mts. = 2ft 3in
Height: 0,837 Mts. = 2ft 9in

External measurements of the ark:

According to the writings, it is a chest of acacia wood, covered with gold plates inside and out. On the outside it had four rings, one in each corner, used to put rods to help transport the Ark. It was 2.5 cubits long, 1.5 cubits wide and high (1,143 mts x 0,685 mts x 0,685 mts).

1,143 mts = 3ft 9in
0,687 mts = 2ft 3in
0,687 mts = 2ft 3in

Not that it fits to the nearest tenth of a millimeter, but the measurements give enough room for it to fit. Perhaps the ark needed some empty space inside the "sarcophagus" and that it would be suspended inside by some rods.

The sarcophagus, translated from Greek, literally means "devouring / eating flesh."
Is there a connection to the Ark here? Sargophagi (granite and other materials) have a rectangular shape similar to the Ark. we also know that black dust was found inside many sarcophagi in Egypt (isn't it dried mucus, for hundreds and thousands of years), besides, radioactive elements such as Thorium were found in this black dust. Perhaps this Thorium in the sarcophagi was a decay product of some other transuranium elements.

It's means, she was the lady on the board, when the sentence was 'produced'.
I would suggest that Moyal (whose first language is not English) meant a "Mistress of the Ouija Board" who was unusually having an off day for her. However, I don't think she was in this case. I think the C's deliberately came out with this nonsense to reflect what the Nazis may have been experiencing when exploring 4th through to 6th density loops of the cylinder. Elsewhere they have referred to an Alice Through the Looking Glass experience to convey the same sort of sense.​

We have perhaps strayed a little off track here in recent posts. This is no bad thing since it leads to interesting new areas and at the end of the day everything is part of a larger mosaic, so it all ultimately connects. Please feel free to post your further ideas here on these ancient symbols though, as they almost certainly have a connection to a lost or misconstrued higher dimensional physics.

There is a new film opening at the cinemas about Robert Oppenheimer, the father of (or lead scientist on) the atomic bomb. Oppenheimer was a student of the Indian Vedic texts who taught himself Sanskrit in order to read those texts. He would not have done this for nothing. When the first atom bomb test was carried out at Los Alamos, he famously declared "we have become the destroyer of worlds", a clear reference to the Vedic texts and their stories of ancient warfare between the gods. This suggests to me that he was aware of the significance of what was in those texts and may have taken inspiration from them. The same was true of the Nazis and their interest in ancient Indian and Tibetan scripture. Hence, this proves that for at least the last century, if not longer, the PTB have been aware of what may be locked away in these old texts and the accompanying symbols. This may include the Kabbalah and ancient Hebrew (Egyptian?) symbols too. And let us not forget the symbolism used by the Freemasons and Rosicrucians, whose significance may be lost today on the rank and file Masons and Rosicrucians but probably not on their inner circles. Indeed, there may have been a small inner and larger outer circle operating where the Knight Templar were concerned. Perhaps only those in the inner circle knew the importance and relevance of the lost knowledge they had recovered in the Holy Land. As the C's once said:

A: Remember, all is structured in cycles and circles.

Q: (L) In other words, these tunnels were built by and belong to the Consortium, is that correct?

A: Circles within circles.

Q: (L) Masons?

A: One example of concept.

Which also makes me think of all those circles in the Ophite Diagrams I posted yesterday. Is there a clue there?

Please note that my eldest daughter is visiting from Australia at the moment and my youngest son is suffering fainting fits that require hospital investigation, so my posts may be a bit sporadic for a while. However, I hope to post more information on Templar symbolism and the importance of the Chi Rho sign to Abbe Sauniere (as a Rosicrucian Martinist) in coming days. I also hope to post a thought provoking article on the extraordinary way in which light may have been used in both the Mitchell-Hedges Skull and in Baphomet. Finally, I am also conscious that I have not finished the third part of my article on Abbe Sauniere and the Rosicrucians, which I must address as well, since it will help to move the narrative forward.​

I set out below an extract from something I have just posted on the 17th July session thread, as it may be of help in considering what Poussin was up to in his art work. See: Session 17 July 2022

As further evidence of what else Poussin may have been up to in his paintings here is an interesting extract from the session dated 28 June 1997:

Q: Okay. Back to Mr. Mann. He says that he has found, through applications of "mystery" teachings, and certain personal enlightenments, as well as the application of sacred geometry principles, the exact location on earth where one can transcend space and time, as he puts it. Is there such a place?

A: There are "points" where this process is facilitated more easily, but it is the process which is most key, not the locator. It has to do with magnetic field meridian conjunctions.

Q: Okay, he suggested that I look at Pouisson's painting 'Winter,' for clues.

A: Yes, go see the painting mentioned. There are strong connections between this and both the Denver International Airport Murals, and the suggestions we gave you for your inground pool design!

Q: Well, he described it as a figure of Noah clinging to a horse between two pillars. Other than the alchemical symbols I have discovered through etymology and philology, for the horse, what other implications does this figure suggest?

A: Maybe it is something about either the notation of the "knight," or the gas nebula in Orion. By the way, Laura, have you contemplated the life of your father and what led him to his drug addiction and destruction? Hmmmm? Big clues to be found there?? And, if so, what? What indeed!!

View attachment 62014

Winter or the Flood by Nicolas Poussin​

Where the C's say: "There are strong connections between this and both the Denver International Airport Murals", I think we should also add the Bank of America Murals as well (see: Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians).

Your comments are welcome.​

I think I found something:

Poussin Sigma.jpg

Mathematics​

• In general mathematics, lowercase σ is commonly used to represent unknown angles, as well as serving as a shorthand for "countably", whereas Σ is regularly used as the operator for summation, e.g.:
    • ∑ k = 0 5 k = 0 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 = 15 {\displaystyle \sum _{k=0}^{5}k=0+1+2+3+4+5=15}
      {\displaystyle \sum _{k=0}^{5}k=0+1+2+3+4+5=15}

• In mathematical logic, Σ n 0 {\displaystyle \Sigma _{n}^{0}}
    \Sigma _{n}^{0}
    is used to denote the set of formulae with bounded quantifiers beginning with existential quantifiers, alternating n − 1 {\displaystyle n-1}
    n-1
    times between existential and universal quantifiers. This notation reflects an indirect analogy between the relationship of summation and products on one hand, and existential and universal quantifiers on the other. See the article on the arithmetic hierarchy.

Biology, physiology, and medicine​

Chemistry​

Physics​

Summary​

Sigma (summation) notation is used in mathematics to indicate repeated addition. Sigma notation provides a compact way to represent many sums, and is used extensively when working with Arithmetic or Geometric Series.

What I do not know, and I am not sure, is when sigma started to be used in mathematics, and if it was in use in Poussin's time.

On the issue and significance of circles, I would add these additional quotes from the C's to the one in my last post:

Session dated 28 November 1998:

Q: (L) Okay, I stumbled across some information this week, quite by accident, about this Horsel business. What it says is: The moon-goddess, or Aphrodite, of the ancient Germans, was called Horsel, or Ursula... she is the pure Artemis; but, in accordance with her ancient character, she is likewise the sensual Aphrodite, who haunts the Venusberg; and this brings us to the story of Tannhauser. The Horselberg, or Mountain of Venus, lies in Thuringia, between Eisenach and Gotha. High up on its slope yawns a cavern, the Horselloch, or cave of Venus within which is heard a muffled roar, as of subterranean water. From this cave, in old times, the frightened inhabitants of the neighbouring valley would hear at night wild moans and cries issuing, mingled with peals of demon-like laughter. Here it was believed that Venus held her court; “and there were not a few who declared that they had seen fair forms of female beauty beckoning them from the mouth of the chasm. Tannhauser was a Frankish knight and famous minnesinger, who, travelling at twilight past the Horselberg, “saw a white glimmering figure of matchless beauty standing before him and beckoning him to her.” Leaving his horse, he went up to meet her, whom he knew to be none other than Venus. He descended to her palace in the heart of the mountain, and there passed seven years in careless revelry. Then, stricken with remorse and yearning for another glimpse of the pure light of day, he called in agony upon the Virgin Mother, who took compassion on him and released him. He sought a village church, and to priest after priest confessed his sin, without obtaining absolution, until finally he had recourse to the Pope. But the holy father, horrified at the enormity of his misdoing, declared that guilt such as his could never be remitted sooner should the staff in his hand grow green and blossom. “Then Tannhauser, full of despair and with his soul darkened, went away, and returned to the only asylum open to him, the Venusberg. But lo! three days after he had gone, Pope Urban discovered that his pastoral staff had put forth buds and had burst into flower. Then he sent messengers after Tannhauser, and they reached the Horsel vale to hear that a wayworn man, with haggard brow and bowed head, had just entered the Horselloch. Since then Tannhauser has not been seen. The curious thing about this “Horsel” is that it reminded me of the time that you said I needed to get a better ‘handl’ on the matter. You later gave the clue ‘chevin,’ which means a variation of ‘horse,’ and there has been the clue of the arms of Rene D’Anjou in the book The Tomb of God, which had the vine growing out of the split tree topped by the rock, through the ‘handle’ of the grail, then there was the book The Horse of God. One of the mythical stories repeated about this Abbe Berengar Sauniere, was that, on his deathbed, he made his confession and the priest who heard it refused him absolution and the last rites, and apparently fled from the house horrified. I don’t know if that is true, but it is an interesting story in relation to this story about Tannhauser, particularly since Sauniere painted the decoration in his church of Mary Magdalene gazing at a stick with buds springing out of it [MJF: Note the skull next to her knees], and she was depicted in a grotto, such as the Horselberg cave. Is this Horselberg something that we are looking for here?

1659708018532.png

A: Ever feel as if you are dancing around in circles? [Possible references here to Stonehenge and the Hyperborean god Apollo dancing all night – the metatonic cycle - and to King David dancing around the Ark of the Covenant.]

[.....]

Q: (L) You say I am dancing around in circles...

A: We are saying, as always, pay attention to the words.

[.....]

Q: (L) Exactly. Anyway, somehow, all this connects backward to something that Solomon used to build his temple, and you told us previously that the secret that the Templars discovered UNDER the temple, was something that related to anti-gravity and that it was ‘buried in Galle.’ So, yes, we are going in circles. Can you comment on my comments?

A: Circles, hmmm...

Talk about symbolism, below is a picture of the ancient altar pillar within which Abbe Sauniere was supposed to have found the hidden parchments:​

1659708291399.png
The original Carolingian Altar Pillar
The carved images on the right look very interesting, given what we have been discussing.​

Back
Top Bottom