Regency Jewels

Alejo, je viens de revoir vos 4 vidéos en lisant en Français vos textes... Merci à Forest...
Vous avez une grande sensibilité et le romantisme dont vous faites preuve s'entendent dans le son de votre voix...
Vous avez beaucoup de talents et une grande sagesse aussi...
Que de souffrances avez vous dû rencontrer pour être aussi ouvert et compréhensif...
Vous êtes quelqu'un que j'apprécie tout particulièrement... Heureuse de vous connaître... LOVE

Alejo, I have just seen again your 4 videos by reading in French your texts... Thanks to Forest...
You have a great sensitivity and the romanticism that you show can be heard in the sound of your voice...
You have many talents and a great wisdom too...
How much suffering you must have gone through to be so open and understanding...
You are someone I particularly appreciate... Nice to know you... LOVE

Super FOREST, un grand MERCI à Vous, cela marche très bien...
Alejo, je viens de sortir de prison Facebook donc je mets tes vidéos... Merci encore à Toi... Très apprécié...

Super FOREST, a big THANK YOU to You, it works very well ...
Alejo, I just got out of Facebook prison so I put your videos... Thanks again to You... Much appreciated...
You are most welcome, I am glad it worked for you x🦌🍃

Here is a FB comment on your view and a response from Mary:

1658548268306.png
It's so wonderful to see that others hold you and your videos in high regards, Alejo! And, I agree with everything Bobbi Lee said.

Thank you so very much everyone! you have warmed my heart!

Just in case it needs to be said, and I am not simply trying to be humble here, I know this for absolute certain. The posts that lead to the videos were all really the amalgamation of reading through the novels, but with the vision that I am fortunate enough to have developed after interacting with all of you in this forum over the years. A lot of the ideas, if not all of them, are the product of discussions here, or other books I saw recommended here.

Even the ones where I share bits of my own personal work, it's work I've done thanks to this forum. So, in my view I don't personally consider this a "personal" project per se, but rather, how everything I've gained here continues to flow outwards, if that makes sense.

So credit can never be all mine, it belongs to this forum really.

Thank you so very much everyone! you have warmed my heart!

Just in case it needs to be said, and I am not simply trying to be humble here, I know this for absolute certain. The posts that lead to the videos were all really the amalgamation of reading through the novels, but with the vision that I am fortunate enough to have developed after interacting with all of you in this forum over the years. A lot of the ideas, if not all of them, are the product of discussions here, or other books I saw recommended here.

Even the ones where I share bits of my own personal work, it's work I've done thanks to this forum. So, in my view I don't personally consider this a "personal" project per se, but rather, how everything I've gained here continues to flow outwards, if that makes sense.

So credit can never be all mine, it belongs to this forum really.
I love and honour your humility Alejo... and completely see what you are saying...
I also see that you have applied great thought and consideration to the subject matter, taken key learnings from all that hard work / reflection (yours + the group collectively) and actively crafted some of those concepts / perceptions / learnings into a kind of reflective 'tool' : for the benefit of others.

Yes, it is based on your forum experience and intrinsically connected to the collective journey of the group, but you were the one inspired to actively share that in a relatable way in 'bite size' pieces for others to receive. Each of those offerings would take a decent amount of time to create, I imagine you have put a great deal of effort/time into them, and they convey your messages beautifully.

I feel that because of the medium you used, it is so easy to receive. We read so many things online, every day... and for myself, I find it refreshing to experience your offerings through auditory/visual mediums. I feel that when combined with your FRV - which I feel radiates gently and sensitively through your offerings - this has the ability to 'touch the soul' on multiple levels. I have read quite a few of your posts over the last few years and they all reflect a very calm, rational, balanced yet creative / expansive frequency, offering grounded, level headed insights from multiple perspectives, supporting others to explore/consider a different view (if they so choose)... and I see that again reflected here, with gentle warmth and 'human-ness'.

You said "...in my view I don't personally consider this a "personal" project per se, but rather, how everything I've gained here continues to flow outwards, if that makes sense." I recall the C's have said something along the lines that STS 'contracts', follows an inward trajectory... and STO offers expansive/outward flow. Your offerings are clearly STO, actively embodying the principles and frequency this group is founded upon. And it is beautiful to observe. If comments here have warmed your heart, it is because you have reached out and done the same for others. :flowers: Bless.

Hi guys,

Work went a bit easier this week, and I managed to finish the next one earlier this time around. For your consideration and feedback, here's:

Someone to Trust: A most loving bond, and a most deadly weapon​

I hope you guys like it.

🤣 My God, every time I read those titles, I think of the new mental razor coming.

Forgiving, being responsible for our wounds, trusting, taking a leap of faith and accepting the other with their hell, as is, what is.... I'm building something with all that and it's even scary to be what I think it is because of so much timing and accurate predictions, but it's so liberating. I think I understand what the Cass's were saying:

The answers you get through your own contemplation will be truly enlightening for you, and the experiences you have afterwards will be worth a thousand lifetimes of pleasure and joy.

Last edited:
Encore MERCI Alejo pour cette vidéo que j'aime tant...
Vos images bien choisies, vos textes touchant, votre voie sont un élixir pour le coeur et l'âme...
Je ne suis plus en état de faire confiance sauf en mes petits amours d'animaux, trop blessée sans doute...
Cependant quand je vous lis, vous me redonnez espoir mais pour moi c'est trop tard, je l'accepte et c'est très bien ainsi...

Again THANK YOU Alejo for this video that I like so much...
Your well chosen images, your touching texts, your way are an elixir for the heart and the soul...
I am no longer in a state to trust except in my little animal loves, too wounded no doubt...
However, when I read you, you give me hope again, but for me it's too late, I accept it and that's fine...

Wow! I just caught up and watched 3 in a row. They are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! Your soothing and confident voice, the images, the music, and the insightful analyses. Bravo!!!!! You have a true talent there, and I'm so glad you are putting it to such wonderful use! I'm sure you will make many think and feel. I was moved several times. And I just love your "sneaky" way of introducing Work concepts in there. It is quite inspiring, actually. Congrats, Alejo!!!! And thank you.

I'm your fan now. ;-D Liked and commented on all the videos. @everyone: do that too! Not just watching here on the forum, but directly on youtube to add likes and comments, so that Alejo's channel can grow.

🤣 My God, every time I read those titles, I think of the new mental razor coming.
Lol, sometimes I sit there after editing and I go... "oh snap!! that's right.. I need a title!!"

I'm your fan now. ;-D Liked and commented on all the videos. @everyone: do that too! Not just watching here on the forum, but directly on youtube to add likes and comments, so that Alejo's channel can grow.
Thank you so much Chu! Now we're each other's fan! ;D

Funny enough, and I am not saying this to fish for validation or anything, but the process is rather interesting because I have disliked every video as I am putting them together, it's not until it's published that the anxiety dissipates.. the closest experience I could compare it with is cooking perhaps... so far, it has been a rather interesting experience and I am deeply touched that so many of you enjoy them so much.

Thank you all!

Your soothing and confident voice
I have been wanting to say something about Alejo's voice and how much I like it, but didn't want to make him feel self-conscious about it so thank you for saying it for me.
And I just love your "sneaky" way of introducing Work concepts in there.
Me, too! You really are doing a great job, Alejo! Keep 'em comin'.

It is certainly a networking effort, but it is your own antennae that have the ability and talent through these videos to convey a great sensitivity with such great strength of mind and heart. And this generous approach in return allows us to see new shades of colour and sound that teach us valuable things, as we ourselves have gone through these palettes of novels.
Your videos Alejo are indeed real jewels.

Back
Top Bottom