Johnson and Johnson Vaccine

Hi @Truthseeker101

In the end, I came out injured with ongoing tinnitus, +hearing damage, brain fog and loss of energy.

No wonder, since you've been poisoned. I still am amazed at how calmly you can accept bodily harm to yourself.

Well, never forget we are social beings and threat to remove social connections can feel like an existential threat.

Incidentally, I got (and still have tinnitus) and complete hearing loss in my left ear, partial loss in the right ear. The hearing loss has largle recovered, but the constant sound of cicada bugs in my head continues to be disconcerting and downright irritating.
To me, removal of social connections sounds like pure bliss. I tend to find 95% of people overbearing, too simple, opiniated without substance, and mainly just a mess I have to endure. The people I like and can hang out with are very far and few between. They must posses a high IQ, a morbid sense of humour, and must be well natured. For others I simply do not care, so this removing social contacts = existential threat, sounds to me like something out of a joke. Is it really so for other people? It seems completely unreal, and, like a joke.

Also, what are you going to do about your hearing loss, who are you going to hold responsible for it, and who is going to pay for your bodily harm?

Hi everyone, I apologize for only now getting back to Alejo, Jono and SOTTREADER to clarify that I have been with my family over the past two years but have been unable to join them when they are in Canada which has been months at a time. After everybody's support on this thread, I have decided to forego being with them this summer as well as the shot and wait a bit more with my fingers crossed. Gonzo mentioned that the Canadian gov is still pushing boosters every 9 months so perhaps there will be some change in the future. Fingers crossed.
FWIW I got the J&J shot in October of last year and the only side effects I suffered (so far at least) were mild fatigue for a day or so and a sore spot at the base of my thumb for a while after the shot. The C's said in one of the transcripts that the J&J shot was less dangerous and from what I read I would tend to agree with that.

For about a week leading up to the shot I took big doses of vitamin C, vitamin D and a B complex and on the morning of the shot I drank lots of water and I took an infrared sauna immediately afterwards. I took big doses of the vitamins for the next few days along with a Chinese herbal formula called Xiao Chai Hu Tang. I also took 6mg of melatonin at bedtime for about a week. I think I took a dose of Ivermectin or HCQ as well, but I can't remember if I had any to take when I got the shot.

FLCCC has a protocol that they developed for post vax here: I-RECOVER Protocol | FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance. I think its pretty good and is similar to what I did.

Hopefully they will lift the vax requirement, if not and you decide to get it I hope this helps!

This is an example of what happened to someone when they took a J&J shot. It's why I went to a naturopath to get tested on which shots I should avoid and what supplements I should take to minimise damage, or to help me in specific situation or with specific problems. This was necessarily specific to ME because we're all genetically different.

Another issue that people fail to take into account is it's not just people who are different, but that there are differences between batches of the same "vaccine" because of the manufacturing process.

I think most awake people now, recognise that mandating these "death jabs" has been an unmitigated disaster from the begining. The lies and misinformation about both the jabs and Covid have been astonishing. These jabs failed to stop Covid and have been nothing but dangerous to our lives and our health since they were introduced.

I can't help but feel that this person would have been better off having died from his reaction. This was all so completely uneccessary.

I think most awake people now, recognise that mandating these "death jabs" has been an unmitigated disaster from the begining. The lies and misinformation about both the jabs and Covid have been astonishing. These jabs failed to stop Covid and have been nothing but dangerous to our lives and our health since they were introduced.

I can't help but feel that this person would have been better off having died from his reaction. This was all so completely uneccessary.

That guitarist is right, it IS a crime.

I know I got the shot for a strange reason. Like others have said, people won't accept you for your decisions, then they're not really your friends, and that is true. But I don't think the isolation that comes with it is worth that to me. I've had to get vaccines I did not want to get to be able to attend college here in Texas years ago, I had the same line of thinking then as I do now: At what point do I draw the line in conforming to society?
I don't like or agree with a lot of the things I have to do everyday, but how am I supposed to help others and learn if I'm a social outcast? I've always thought about WWII and all the stories I'd hear about those who pretended to support the nazis just to helped others from the inside. Hopefully in a less dramatic sense, I feel like when the doodoo hits the fan people are going to need help, and if I'm a social outcast I won't be able to do that. Gurdjieff said the best place to practice the work is in your own daily life, perhaps playing these games of society, within reason, will help me wake up.
This is what I'm thinking, and that's why I got it. Maybe it's way off and I'm just coping, and if that is the case I welcome a different perspective from others for me to consider.
Well, I wouldn't stress too much about the shot if you've experienced no ill side effects.

I wouldn't either upend your life, specially your social circle, at this moment. I agree with you, that one must make the best effort to behave in such a way that will grant one access to company, one does not have to agree with everyone and with everything people say or think in order to have a civilized interaction with them.

You know your social situation much better than anyone here. And with the upcoming turmoil, why antagonize anyone, specially if it's people you have knowns for years.

What I would do though, is to at least meditate about how you have made the choices of friendship, again not to upend your life and isolate yourself, but mostly to understand it for yourself. Maybe there's an underlying fear of being alone, or an issue with boundaries that makes it more appealing to sacrifice certain agency in the name of company or belonging.

There's nothing wrong with that implicitly, but it can lead to situations like this one, where you're surrounded by people who put conditions upon you to consider you a friend or grant you the chance of sharing a moment with them.

We all must do this in order to belong with anyone, even interpersonal or romantic relationships, there's always a sacrifice of freedom in the name of company, but it should remain, hopefully, balanced, where you're not loosing yourself in your group, nor are you completely locking yourself away in your freedom.

You can't learn everything you need to learn in either of those two extremes. As the saying goes, you'll go fast if you go alone, and far if you go together... but what I am proposing is to go at decent pace and to a decent distance.

So, at least meditate about it, and perhaps recall past occasions where you've made similar compromises and what were the reasons behind them, and be honest with yourself, I think it's better to have honestly visible mistakes than a perfectly calculated life with no mistakes, personally.

My own experience, and I think it's a bit of my own rebellious personality, if someone wouldn't want to hang out with me due to a mask or vaccine, I wouldn't hang out with them. Or I would live by example and shake hands and give hugs, despite their fear. Or if there's a vaccine mandates, I would simply hold my ground, and if the answer was no, then the answer was no.

Sometimes, it's painful, but the only way to find out if people want you in their lives is how much of a compromise they're willing to do in order to ensure that this is the case.

And lastly, also meditate on the idea of being surrounded by people who want the best for you, and maybe ask if your current social group fits that description, mind you.. they probably won't entirely, it's not black and white, most of them will fall on grey. But it's a good thing to consider, I would say.

To reiterate, I am not trying to reproche your shot decision, nor your friendship. I am simply suggesting a few questions to ask yourself for you to understand a bit better where your feet are planted.

my two cents.

Well, I wouldn't stress too much about the shot if you've experienced no ill side effects.

I wouldn't either upend your life, specially your social circle, at this moment. I agree with you, that one must make the best effort to behave in such a way that will grant one access to company, one does not have to agree with everyone and with everything people say or think in order to have a civilized interaction with them.

You know your social situation much better than anyone here. And with the upcoming turmoil, why antagonize anyone, specially if it's people you have knowns for years.

What I would do though, is to at least meditate about how you have made the choices of friendship, again not to upend your life and isolate yourself, but mostly to understand it for yourself. Maybe there's an underlying fear of being alone, or an issue with boundaries that makes it more appealing to sacrifice certain agency in the name of company or belonging.

There's nothing wrong with that implicitly, but it can lead to situations like this one, where you're surrounded by people who put conditions upon you to consider you a friend or grant you the chance of sharing a moment with them.

We all must do this in order to belong with anyone, even interpersonal or romantic relationships, there's always a sacrifice of freedom in the name of company, but it should remain, hopefully, balanced, where you're not loosing yourself in your group, nor are you completely locking yourself away in your freedom.

You can't learn everything you need to learn in either of those two extremes. As the saying goes, you'll go fast if you go alone, and far if you go together... but what I am proposing is to go at decent pace and to a decent distance.

So, at least meditate about it, and perhaps recall past occasions where you've made similar compromises and what were the reasons behind them, and be honest with yourself, I think it's better to have honestly visible mistakes than a perfectly calculated life with no mistakes, personally.

My own experience, and I think it's a bit of my own rebellious personality, if someone wouldn't want to hang out with me due to a mask or vaccine, I wouldn't hang out with them. Or I would live by example and shake hands and give hugs, despite their fear. Or if there's a vaccine mandates, I would simply hold my ground, and if the answer was no, then the answer was no.

Sometimes, it's painful, but the only way to find out if people want you in their lives is how much of a compromise they're willing to do in order to ensure that this is the case.

And lastly, also meditate on the idea of being surrounded by people who want the best for you, and maybe ask if your current social group fits that description, mind you.. they probably won't entirely, it's not black and white, most of them will fall on grey. But it's a good thing to consider, I would say.

To reiterate, I am not trying to reproche your shot decision, nor your friendship. I am simply suggesting a few questions to ask yourself for you to understand a bit better where your feet are planted.

my two cents.
Thanks for your two cents and I understand where you're coming from. I'll start to meditate on this.

hopefully, balanced, where you're not loosing yourself in your group, nor are you completely locking yourself away in your freedom.
This is awesome. What you said above and I appreciate it. In fact your entire response was awesome ... clarifying and sensible. Thank you.

I am trying to find this balance around a group of old college buddies now ... we went to college together in the late 80's ... and a friend from the group is getting married. And it is hard because I don't feel free at all to be who I have become with this group and yet I want to get through this wedding w/out an incident. I really want to be there for my friend getting married and so I am sacrificing by dealing with the rest of this group that used to be my group of friends. I do mostly feel free to be myself around the groom ... just not this group of college friends that will also be at the wedding. It's 10 people that I have mostly grown apart from. I am trying not to anticipate/worry and I am not having much success. It's hard ...

Truth is that I really don't enjoy most of this group anymore and yet I don't want to be on the outs with them. That's the pickle. We'll see what happens.

I will meditate and hopefully that will help me navigate and sidestep a lot of the potential landmines. A lot of them are psyched to party like lunatics and that's just not fun for me. Not to mention that the groom is sober now and are they just going to get sloppy drunk wasted in front of him??? ... probably🤨. I tell myself he can speak for himself as it's his wedding ... no one will be asking me to say a thing and since they won't be, I won't be saying a thing. Deep breaths :-)

Thank you for your concern, I did get the shot, no issues so far. I took a boat load of vitamins after and throughout the rest of the day with about 9g melatonin last night, all I have is a slight soreness on the injection spot.

I know I got the shot for a strange reason. Like others have said, people won't accept you for your decisions, then they're not really your friends, and that is true. But I don't think the isolation that comes with it is worth that to me. I've had to get vaccines I did not want to get to be able to attend college here in Texas years ago, I had the same line of thinking then as I do now: At what point do I draw the line in conforming to society?
I don't like or agree with a lot of the things I have to do everyday, but how am I supposed to help others and learn if I'm a social outcast? I've always thought about WWII and all the stories I'd hear about those who pretended to support the nazis just to helped others from the inside. Hopefully in a less dramatic sense, I feel like when the doodoo hits the fan people are going to need help, and if I'm a social outcast I won't be able to do that. Gurdjieff said the best place to practice the work is in your own daily life, perhaps playing these games of society, within reason, will help me wake up.
This is what I'm thinking, and that's why I got it. Maybe it's way off and I'm just coping, and if that is the case I welcome a different perspective from others for me to consider.

I also hope that Texas doesn't change, but they're really pushing Beto (the democrat running against Abbot) here as of late.

edit: In rereading my post it becomes obvious to me that being accepted socially is my main concern.

Can you describe some scenarios where it was an issue that you were not vaccinated? I was under the impression that vaccination status was no longer an issue in most places.

In the end, I came out injured with ongoing tinnitus, +hearing damage, brain fog and loss of energy.

As you might know, the CDN government is now moving to boosting every 9 months to maintain Vx status. However, as it currently stands, a single J&J shot is still onsidered fully Vx'd.

Let me know if you have any questions about my experience with J&J.

Sorry to hear this Gonzo! Have you been keeping up with the hyperbaric chamber thread? That might be something worth considering to help with those symptoms.

This is awesome. What you said above and I appreciate it. In fact your entire response was awesome ... clarifying and sensible. Thank you.

I am trying to find this balance around a group of old college buddies now ... we went to college together in the late 80's ... and a friend from the group is getting married. And it is hard because I don't feel free at all to be who I have become with this group and yet I want to get through this wedding w/out an incident. I really want to be there for my friend getting married and so I am sacrificing by dealing with the rest of this group that used to be my group of friends. I do mostly feel free to be myself around the groom ... just not this group of college friends that will also be at the wedding. It's 10 people that I have mostly grown apart from. I am trying not to anticipate/worry and I am not having much success. It's hard ...

Truth is that I really don't enjoy most of this group anymore and yet I don't want to be on the outs with them. That's the pickle. We'll see what happens.

I will meditate and hopefully that will help me navigate and sidestep a lot of the potential landmines. A lot of them are psyched to party like lunatics and that's just not fun for me. Not to mention that the groom is sober now and are they just going to get sloppy drunk wasted in front of him??? ... probably🤨. I tell myself he can speak for himself as it's his wedding ... no one will be asking me to say a thing and since they won't be, I won't be saying a thing. Deep breaths :-)
No problem, and thank you :)

And feel free to open your own thread if there's more you'd like to share, so as to not hijack this one.

But in your case, I suppose that so long as you know where your boundaries are, it should be ok. Not sure how long it has been since you've seen these guys, but don't forget that everyone has probably grown in their own way. I think that so long as the focus of the event is kept, and you know when to retire, then it should be ok I think.

I went through something similar several years ago when I visited my home country, and I remember having the same reservations of seeing people I would party with way back when, but as it happened, they had all grown as I had.. and while there was still the desire to hang out and drink, their own reservations about having to wake up early, or not spend their whole salary or things as such, had become part of their lives.

And in the end it was a nice catch up, and I was glad to see them growing, but still having the desire to hang out and share a few drinks.

So, I hope it goes well for you!

Apologies if this is an in-appropriate question - if you knew you were going to have tinnitus and experience some hearing loss, would you have still taken the shot bearing in mind the consequences you were facing if you did not take it?

I think your view is valuable.
If I knew I would get it, absolutely not. I already felt I was somehow jeopardizing my soul.

But shielding myself from the gaslighting over the last couple of years had certainly affected my self-confidence, leaving triple-guessing myself every step of the way. So I'm trying to be kind to myself and not be overly critical about eventually giving in. The best I can do is learn and apply the kessons strategicallybgoing forward.

Can you describe some scenarios where it was an issue that you were not vaccinated? I was under the impression that vaccination status was no longer an issue in most places.
Some entertainment venues for theater plays won't let me in without being vaxxed. Really that's about it around here. I got it just because I was tired of people looking at me like I was diseased when they found out I wasn't. It's still a social issue, maybe because I mostly interact with people younger than me (26yrs)?

Some entertainment venues for theater plays won't let me in without being vaxxed. Really that's about it around here. I got it just because I was tired of people looking at me like I was diseased when they found out I wasn't. It's still a social issue, maybe because I mostly interact with people younger than me (26yrs)?
It might be hard for you to see from your first person perspective, but from the outside, it looks to me you have some serious lessons to learn on setting healthy boundaries. Forget the vaccine, there's a number of things coming through that I'd be surprised if they didn't show up in other areas of your life

• There's something going on with feeling shame
  • Something with personal boundaries
  • Something with the choice of people one chooses to associate themselves with
  • Potentially lying to oneself regarding ones reasons for doing something

I hope I'm wrong but thought I'd given my honest opinion in case it proves helpful to you and your self development.

If I knew I would get it, absolutely not. I already felt I was somehow jeopardizing my soul.

But shielding myself from the gaslighting over the last couple of years had certainly affected my self-confidence, leaving triple-guessing myself every step of the way. So I'm trying to be kind to myself and not be overly critical about eventually giving in. The best I can do is learn and apply the kessons strategicallybgoing forward.
@Gonzo I think you hit the nail on the head with the last sentence. What they've forced citizens to do in Canada is really a huge violation of everything society should stand for. I'm praying you heal fully.

Back
Top Bottom