Session 24 June 2022

Hi
Thank you for the session¡¡¡

(Ark) Does such a machine need a human special operator, or is it just a machine?

A: First option.
(Ark) Yes. Suppose we can build a time machine. What would be the beneficial uses of such a device?

A: Not many. STS uses tech to control and manipulate, but each use causes negative impact cascades.

Q: (Ark) The logical 'not many' that there may be some beneficial uses. I would like to know examples.

A: Changing trajectories of history on many scales so as to eliminate extreme suffering.

Q: (L) So when you say, "many scales", you mean like in an individual life, in the lives of a family would be another scale, and the life of a town or community, a city, a country, and the planet. Those are different scales?

A: Yes and cosmic as well in rare cases. For example, we are time travelling right now.

This part of the time machine reminded me of what the Cs have been telling Laura since she started the Cassioopaea experiment. "We are you in the future."

The name “Cassiopaea” was given by a consciously “channeled source” which Laura accessed in 1994 after two years of experimental work. The source identified itself by saying “we are you in the future.” Modern physics does not provide us with practical means for this type of communication, and theories on this subject are not well developed; they are, in fact, inconclusive and controversial.

When interpreting “we are you in the future” in an oversimplified way, we are faced with causal paradoxes. On the other hand, from the theoretical papers published in physics journals we can learn that, with a proper and careful interpretation, and taking into account quantum uncertainties, communication into the past cannot be dismissed as impossible. Improbable perhaps is the right word, but there are many things that are improbable and yet happen.

I think that in this case and for this soul matrix, Laura serves as that special operator at the controls of the time machine in sixth density...

And she is affecting the history of this soul matrix through time by motivation towards knowledge gaining and its application without violating the laws of karma because after all we are all here by choice.

This undoubtedly generates a cascade over time. One of positive changes. To take myself for example, I think that today I am a more aware person of the world around me thanks to the contributions of all the people who collaborate here. This might not have happened if I had not found the Cassiopaea forum and read Laura's work.

That said, perhaps the fact that I am with you here today affects my whole story. People here and myself have wondered how we came to know or find the Cassiopaea site on the Internet. There are as many variables as there are people on this forum, but there is one thing that seems common: all of us had a seed, a curiosity to know the truth.
Who planted that seed? You in the future?
Could it be that by doing the work today we are affecting the past and the future ramifications/choices?

A very clear example of how the forum is affecting our personal history and somehow avoiding unnecessary suffering was experienced during the last corona virus pandemic. In the forum information was given and each of us made an informed decision to make a choice that undoubtedly affected our families and those around us, to believe in the dangerousness of the virus or not, to take the vaccine or not, to wear the mask or not to wear it and so on.

It is fascinating this topic of the time machine and I think the STO way to use it is to motivate to seek knowledge to make a choice.

Thank you for the new session! Lots of interesting information and things to ponder. I suspect that Lithunia, being the count trying to block goods getting to Kaliningrad will be the one to fold quickly.

Does that mean soft-shell chambers that only reach 1.5 ATA can kill bad bacteria and viruses as well? That certainly seems to be what the C's are suggesting here which flies in the face of what some of the HBOT practitioners have said about needing to reach the higher pressures in order to do so. Great news!
It’s dangerous for anyone to take pure oxygen above 1.6 ATA, you risk having an oxygen seizure.

It’s dangerous for anyone to take pure oxygen above 1.6 ATA, you risk having an oxygen seizure.
I've never heard of that before but there are a number of clinics who have people who use chambers for all kinds of issues that go to 2.0 plus and from what I understand, it facilitates deeper, faster healing and can even regrow telomeres. Can you share any links about it?

Thanks for the new session, especially the questions about time travel/technology and how STS uses it all to manipulate. It really makes one think about what the STO uses of any type of technology could be. There’s so much unnecessary destruction in our world, just mowing the grass with our gasoline powered engines kills countless insects and causes sound and air pollution. Once I switched to a scythe and reel mower it was obvious, watching crickets hop out of the bagged grass that would have been cut to pieces.

Glad you are all healing with the HBOT!

I've never heard of that before but there are a number of clinics who have people who use chambers for all kinds of issues that go to 2.0 plus and from what I understand, it facilitates deeper, faster healing and can even regrow telomeres. Can you share any links about it?
Sure, it’s all in the Navy Dive Manual if you do a Google search, check the section on treatment tables.

There’s always an operator inside the chamber at those clinics who aren’t on the O2 in case one of the patients has a seizure.

Q: (L) Anybody got any other questions?

(Pierre) Yes, about photons. [laughter] Photons are all the same. Is the coherence pattern exhibited by those photons the same depending on the conformation of the protein?

A: Yes

Q: (Andromeda) Coherence pattern?

(Pierre) They dance in an organized way. In a previous session, the C's said no need for a space virus for Plague 2.0 - recombination will do the job. I'm paraphrasing. In a subsequent session, they said 'space virus'. So, it's not mutually exclusive.

(L) No need - recombination will do it, but...

(Joe) Recombination WITH the space virus?

Q: (Pierre) Oh yeah.

(Joe) So a space virus that isn't necessarily that bad, but because of the recombination as a result of the mass vaccination program, it makes it worse basically.

(Pierre) Are the photons the link between the information field and our antenna proteins?

Some countries are getting ready for this fall's vaccination campaign. In the case of Poland, even Prime Minister said in one of the meetings with voters, that vaccinations for the COVID-19 will be cyclical. Is it possible that the biggest chance for recombination is when the organism is forced to produce foreign proteins by the injection? If so, does that means that the window of opportunity for Plague 2.0 to arrive is this fall? Quite scary. I'm also wondering what kind of characteristics the new pathogen will inherit. Will it be a problem for the vaccinated because of antigenic imprinting?

(Joe) Lavrov said today, I think, that the EU and NATO were planning to wage a war against Russia. I know we asked already and they said it would expand beyond Ukraine, but is that something that is gonna happen this year?

A: Not yet... if ever.

(Joe) They said not yet if ever... But I think in one session, they said that the war would expand outside Ukraine.

(L) Is it still going to expand outside Ukraine?

A: Indeed. But many belligerants will fold rapidly.

Q: (Joe) No doubt. Is it likely to be one of the Baltic states?

A: Possible. Think real shock and awe.

Q: (L) Well, that was the whole thing that the Bush people called it... Shock and awe. But it kind of fell flat if you ask me because it was all fake. I mean, that whole picture they had of Saddam Hussein's statue being toppled and they had it all close up with what looked like a lot of people around. But if you get a real picture of it from a distance, you find out there were like only 25 people there. They put it in the newspaper trying to make it look like a revolution or something.

(Joe) But the shock and awe was a reference to the first night of the attack on Baghdad where they fired 500 cruise missiles in one night.

(L) I don't think there was much shock and awe. I think there was 'awe', but not a shock.

(Joe) It suggests a sudden unexpected bombardment of some sort... (Maybe Russia will do something similar?)
Isn't "shock and awe" a military doctrine that is used mostly by the USA?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shock_and_awe said:
Shock and awe (technically known as rapid dominance) is a military tactic based on the use of overwhelming power and spectacular displays of force to paralyze the enemy's perception of the battlefield and destroy their will to fight.[1][2] Though the concept has a variety of historical precedents, the doctrine was explained by Harlan K. Ullman and James P. Wade in 1996 and was developed specifically for application by the US military by the National Defense University of the United States.[2][1]
It seems that Russia only used it during the First Chechen War:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shock_and_awe#Historical_applications said:
Russia's military strategy in the First Chechen War, and particularly the Battle of Grozny, was described as "shock and awe."[12]
That kind of ruthless attack might be possible only implemented in the Middle East, looking at how Russia is prepared and what military equipment they have at its disposal... Just my thoughts. Thanks for the session!

Back
Top Bottom