Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

There are plenty of videos and articles on the Web to support nikolay's sayings, or anyone point of view, you choose...
From his last post, lie is everywhere for him. He seems to be sincere in what he is sharing, as far as I can see. Not to dismiss too hastily as mere propaganda, which spreads from all sides anyway.
Rather than (only) lie, I'd say that confusion, illusion are everywhere. Black or white doesn't fit when looking right and left. What's left but a neutral attitude in this world ?
It all looks like a person unconsciously lived with his eyes closed in his village, grew potatoes and suddenly there are explosions around, confusion, houses are destroyed. Ukrainians will not kill each other, conclusion? The Russians do it. However, since 2014. The Russians burned the Russians in Odessa, but Nikolai, most likely, did not understand then this matter and the ATO as a whole, he was 14 years old (+/-). In Ukraine, 20-year-old guys are not at all used to understanding what happened there in 2014, there is a "new" Ukrainian history and they follow it.

I draw these conclusions from those chat-roulette videos, which are now full. The Russians are talking with the Ukrainians about the current situation, and there many have a situation like that of Nikolai - Russia is killing Ukrainians, and any arguments in favor of the reasons for holding the SVO are mate and offline. Refusal to understand the reasons for what is happening. You don't kill us, but we don't care about what's in the Donbas.

For example (Russian/Ukrainian languages):

There are plenty of videos and articles on the Web to support nikolay's sayings, or anyone point of view, you choose...
From his last post, lie is everywhere for him. He seems to be sincere in what he is sharing, as far as I can see. Not to dismiss too hastily as mere propaganda, which spreads from all sides anyway.
Rather than (only) lie, I'd say that confusion, illusion are everywhere. Black or white doesn't fit when looking right and left. What's left but a neutral attitude in this world ?
The last eight years in Donbass cannot be hidden or refuted.
In contrast, much of the Ukrainian propaganda can be debunked with a little effort.

The last eight years in Donbass cannot be hidden or refuted.
In contrast, much of the Ukrainian propaganda can be debunked with a little effort.
It is elementary to conceal and disprove them. Beginning with the fact that the average mechanical/adaptive unconscious/etc epithet resident of any country has a native/foreign mentality and will be more sympathetic and trusting of the information of his country. And ending with the fact that it has long been impossible to go to these very Russian news resources aka propaganda mouthpieces without a VPN.

From Maria Zakharova:

Russia's response to the restrictions targeting cargo transit from Kaliningrad through Lithuania will NOT be diplomatic - Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova

Если вы так думаете, пожалуйста, забаньте меня и удалите меня. Я устал от лжи. Ложь со всех сторон. Все врут.
Hello, as already mentioned, it is totally credible and possible that you have been exposed to difficult situations and psychopathic elements, but your thinking and vision of the general situation seem limited, are you familiar with the thread in general?, with the section of February 26 2022 ? And finally with the vision, material and themes of this forum in general?

On the EU trying to restart old coal power plants:

During the Con-19 Plandemic we already raised concerns about what will happen if in relatively new, running and modern nuclear plants the expert personnel will suddenly not be available due to sickness?

Try all that with old coal plants not running anymore! We are not only talking about just the people, who can run the coal plant, but expert maintenance workers, who can repair or manufacture replacement parts as well and where are the old companies who made critical parts?
Then there are the experts, who really knew, how to run these coal plants very well and they are either dead.. or very old.

Here is an excellent comment, why restarting these EU coal plants will be hideously costly:

This comment was made on The Saker by a worker, who actually has been in several of these coal power plants, "Mr P":
They say that EU coal-thermal power stations will be re-started.
This is easier to say than to do.
Some C-TPS will, could, probably re-start in 90 days or so. These things are not Aunt Pearl’s old de-soto car.
And when they were shut-down, I expect, there was pilferage and theft… Some C-TPS will turn out to be un-restartable…for example, steam turbines are prone to sagging…so they’re supposed to be rotated more or less all the time with “turning gear”…an electric motor drive…if not they tend to sag and become dynamically useless scrap….and this can become permanent.
Boilers are supposed to be left full to prevent oxidation…were they? Then there will be “frozen” pumps, rust, and maybe frost damage…stuck valves…cracked castings and pipes…and boilers have to be hydro-tested and re-certified….probably essential parts have been stolen, salvaged, and sold. Is the documentation on hand or is it lost?
Skilled craftsmen and fitters are a limited group…and I assure you that they work to rule, know how to make sure that a job lasts a long time….especially if they’re unhappy.

Suit: “How much longer will this take?”
Pipe-fitter” “Oh damn! Now look what you did! You broke my concentration. I’ll have to grind this weld out and start over…”

The skilled people who used to know these plants? These people are gone like the breeze.
I judge that “re-start” may be 50% in 90 days, if they have a blank check and cut regulatory and engineering corners. After re-start? Expect unplanned events.
Steam plants last long time…and by the time a critical element is out of spec, the manufacturer is gone…
The men who cast the vital pump case, and their factory, are gone, dead. Mickey-mouse temporary repairs don’t last so long…and require experts…
Meantime…@ Anoxia? 42.2 grad is promised. ” Beer-30 ” by noon. Broccoli still and tomatoes a-comin’…big corn patch not quite ready to plant….blue-berries a-plenty and lots more.

The coal TPS is actually a pretty good machine…coal does not create water in combustion, so specific heat of stackgas is less, less corrosion, CO2 has good heat transfer to boiler tubes… I have been in coal plants that were so clean you could spend the day and not have to change clothes or shower before going to a party, or the bar. Others, however…

After the TPS restart project? All the same problems times 10 to restart a nuke, if it was shut down for a long time.

The Alex fellas and GL did a good livejob today.
Searchterm> Fourth Reich Rising: “Little Hitlers” Thesis – Part One phil butler” What a cluster of coincidences! I recommend this article.
It would be nice if the EU simply said “sorry” and made nice with Ruskieman. Especially because they’ll do this at some point, why wait?

Interesting that the President couldn't just use the Russian central bank nor the National Wealth Fund gold and instead he had to create this 'Reserve Fund' for the intended purpose. Bypassing the fifth column?

The Gokhran – State Fund for Precious Metals

The State Fund of Russia, which is sometimes called the Gosfund, is managed by a Russian state institution called the Gokhran (an entity which reports to the Russian Ministry of Finance). See BullionStar discussion of the Gokhran here, and also the Gokhran website here. The Gokhran’s State Fund of Russia can hold a variety of precious metals (gold, silver, platinum and other platinum group metals) as well as precious stones (such as natural diamonds, emeralds, rubies, sapphires, alexandrites and natural pearls).

The Gosfund should not be confused with the Russian monetary gold reserves, which are distinct and separate, and which are administered by Russia’s central bank, the Bank of Russia. The Gosfund should also not be confused with Russia’s National Wealth Fund (sovereign wealth fund), which is also authorised to hold gold.

According to Russian business news website RBC (www.rbc.ru) which first highlighted this news on 20 June 2022, Russian’s Ministry of Finance is proposing to expand Russia’s mobilization legislation with measures which will:

form and use stocks of precious metals and precious stones that are part of the State Fund of Russia, which will be designed to meet state needs in the field of maintaining the defense capability, economic and financial security of the Russian Federation, arising during mobilization preparation and mobilization”.

RBC also says that Russia’s president Vladimir Putin will have the power to decide how this Reserve fund is used. So basically, if this bill is adopted and implemented, precious metals and gem stones in the State Fund of Russia can be allocated to, added to, or moved to the new ‘Reserve fund’, and Putin can then decide how, in the context of a military mobilization, this Reserve fund of precious metals will be used.

I've got a great idea! Let's Fight WW3 Over Lithuania. (Caitlin Johnstone's sarcasm, but the photo is priceless:-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom