(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
Hello, y'all, long time no see. I just wanted to check in, but I'll be missing today's workshop as well. I've got quite a bit going on right now. We've had a death in the family that required travel, my youngest child graduated from high school, I'm pretty sure I had Covid, and we're getting ready to make the big move back to the state of Oklahoma here in the US, back to our home. I miss y'all a great deal. I'm way behind on the reading of course. Hope to be able to sit in on the workshop sometime in the coming month.

Before I go, Happy Father's Day to all of you Dads today!:clap:

Hello, y'all, long time no see. I just wanted to check in, but I'll be missing today's workshop as well. I've got quite a bit going on right now. We've had a death in the family that required travel, my youngest child graduated from high school, I'm pretty sure I had Covid, and we're getting ready to make the big move back to the state of Oklahoma here in the US, back to our home. I miss y'all a great deal. I'm way behind on the reading of course. Hope to be able to sit in on the workshop sometime in the coming month.

I’m so sorry to hear of your loss, MayaDawn. Big hug.

A lot has happened in a short time so take your time.

All the best for your move back home :-D.

We miss you too! Take care and see you soon.

Hello everyone,

The Am-EU meeting will start in 30 mins:

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
ID: 88232577894
Passcode: 122448

See you!

People, we are solving an issue with the Zoom account we use for the reading workshops, so we'll use a free account just this time. Here's the link for you to join:

Meeting ID: 629 516 3518
Passcode: 4nuFri

Before I go, Happy Father's Day to all of you Dads today!:clap:
I‘m sorry about your loss. :hug2:
Hang on, sounds like you have a lot on your mind and in your life going on.

As for the meetings, this Sunday termin doesn’t suit me.
I hope I‘ll be able to join you sometime soon… 😕

I‘m sorry about your loss. :hug2:
Hang on, sounds like you have a lot on your mind and in your life going on.

As for the meetings, this Sunday termin doesn’t suit me.
I hope I‘ll be able to join you sometime soon… 😕

We also hope to see you soon, @Mari!

Hello there! I would love to join your workshop , if possible. Have you already begun From Paul To Mark? Thanks!

Hey @cassandra! If everything goes according to plan, we'll finish The Wave series next week and we'll start with FPtM on July 3. I'll post a reminder here as soon as we finish with The Wave.

Glad you decided to join.

We also hope to see you soon, @Mari!

Hey @cassandra! If everything goes according to plan, we'll finish The Wave series next week and we'll start with FPtM on July 3. I'll post a reminder here as soon as we finish with The Wave.

Glad you decided to join.
@Mari. I miss your presence. You add a lot of good input to the discussions.
Hugs :hug2:

@cassandra, we have very interesting sessions.:read: Very sociable atmosphere. We discuss other off-topic things as well. You're gonna love it!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom