Role of Crypto/Cybercurrencies in the PTB's loss of control?

I truly hope everyone reading was out in time. I was, partly thanks to the information in this sub.

There will be a moment ofcourse we should re-enter the game. I agree with Bjorn it is very likely the bottom is nowhere near yet.

I truly hope everyone reading was out in time. I was, partly thanks to the information in this sub.

There will be a moment ofcourse we should re-enter the game. I agree with Bjorn it is very likely the bottom is nowhere near yet.

People need that money to buy food and other essential things.

This isn’t a dip. This is total capitulation. I think the game is up. If not now, than later

This isn’t a dip. This is total capitulation. I think the game is up. If not now, than later
We'll see about that. In 2018 the situation seemed pretty dire for cryptos after the crazy 2017 bull run, only to reach new highs in 2021. We might be facing another 2-3 years bear run, and the dip might not even be over - BTC@15K$ seems more & more likely. However, we weren't facing war or food shortages in 2018, so, if there's a capitulation, if 2021 was the last crypto bull run, this might be caused by external factors.

(Mike) For what purpose did they initially create Bitcoin?

A: Bridge to nowhere.

Q: (L) What do you mean, "Bridge to nowhere"?

A: Digitize, and then deprive common man of resource.
Isn't it with all that is digitalized? Seems to be the easiest way to make people feel like they are contributing to something important and technology development to connect us ... and at the end when all is broken it is the best way to provoke nuclear explosion and literary delete the past and never really "learn the past" and get to know what really happened in the big civilization turnovers ...

And once when that all will be deleted, only what will be left around the globe is again some strange architectural bits and pieces, that will rotten faster or slower, depending on the material, but crazy enough to make confusion superb, as we see today in all the Ancien Aliens branch and similar trends of explanations ...

An “asset” goes to 17 then comes down to 3 then goes to 60-something then comes down to 20 and the end is nigh? I think this movie has another 6 months to go before it truly bottoms out.

Out for now? I will get back one day for sure. Not anytime too soon. It is very likely 90% of all tokens could vanish the upcoming period, but this is not a bad thing per se.

Some projects that will have its merit and will bounce back eventually.

If you do. Take profits early. Don’t wait for the jackpot. Not saying you don’t understand that. But just in general. As for me, I’m out.

View attachment 59630
Freezing accounts because of "extreme market conditions" sounds a lot like locking people down for "reasons of national security."

But I bet the people in charge of those crypto exchanges did exactly that and withdraw their money back into Fiat

When Terra crashed the owner took off 1.7 billion while others saw their life savings disappear. Now he starting Terra 2.0 to do it again.

This shouldn't be legal.

Just some observations.

Tether is called a stablecoin because it was originally designed to always be worth US$1.00, maintaining $1.00 in reserves for each tether issued.[4]
On 30 April 2019, Tether Limited's lawyer claimed that each tether was backed by $0.74 in cash and cash equivalents.[7][8] In May 2021, Tether published a report showing that only 2.9% of Tether was backed by cash, with over 49.6% backed by commercial paper.[9][10][11]

Getting here requires some work. It’s a 10-mile round-trip hike on the East Fork Trail along the San Gabriel River. The trail crosses the river so often that you quickly abandon all hope of dry feet. Typically the flow is only a foot or two deep—refreshing on a warm day—but it can swell to impassable after big storms. The final stretch leads to the high-walled canyon known as the Narrows, where water squeezes through a deep and narrow gorge, spanned by the Bridge to Nowhere. Your first glimpse of the bridge is astonishing—it’s much larger and majestic than you’d expect—but the weirdness doesn’t stop here. This is also the site of Southern California’s only commercial bungee-jumping operation, run by Bungee America. You may get to see a few daredevils take the plunge. Or if your idea of fun is plunging off the side of a bridge, a bungee cord attached to catch your fall, then you could be up there too.

Back
Top Bottom