Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

THE U.S. GOVERNMENT IS DRIVEN BY AN OBSESSIVE HATRED​

Support SouthFrontPDF Download
The U.S. Government Is Driven By An Obsessive Hatred
Click to see full-size image
Written by Eric Zuesse
It’s a hatred which, from their standpoint, is alleged to be, instead, revenge (much like Hitler had said that WW II would be revenge against Jews for allegedly having been behind Germany’s defeat in WW I, but America’s rationalization is instead revenge against any country that resists the demands by the U.S. Government — refuses to do what the U.S. Government demands). They are obsessed with winning “The Great Game” of imperialists, which is a zero-sum game: one’s own ‘side’ can win, only to the extent that the ‘enemy’ side loses. The U.S. Government, thus, is constantly at war, against its ‘enemies’, until global conquest will be achieved — a conquest by America’s aristocracy, their own billionaires, who control the U.S. Government, against any Government which stands opposed to what they demand.
One cancelled (but fortunately archived) youtube video had displayed very well this mentality, including its paranoid sense of revenge-seeking, and of entitlement against the whole world:
https://web.archive.org/web/20160913173801/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ3fTFHQ0KA&gl=US&hl=en
“Former Acting Director of CIA Mike Morell Sought to ‘Covertly’ Kill Russians in Syria”
9 August 2016, Charlie Rose Show, Morell Interview excerpt
I give them the things they need to go after the Assad government, but also to have Iranians and Russians pay a price, alright. When we were in Iraq, the Iranians were giving weapons to the Shiia militia who were killing American soldiers. They were making, the Iranians were making, us pay a price. We need to make the Iranians pay a price in Syria, we need to make the Russians pay a price.
Make them pay a price by killing Russians?
Yes.
And killing Iranians?
Yes. Covertly. Don’t tell the world about it, right. You don’t stand up at the Pentagon and say we did this. But you make sure they know it in Moscow and Tehran. Here’s what I want to do. I want to go after those things that Assad sees as his personal powerbase, right. I want to scare Assad. So I want to go after his Presidential guard. I want to bomb his offices in the middle of the night.
That happened about two years ago when his brother-in-law was …
I want to destroy his Presidential aircraft on the ground. I want to destroy his Presidential helicopters. I want to make him think we’re coming after him, right. I’m not advocating assassinating him. I’m advocating going after what Assad thinks is his powerbase and what he needs to survive. I want him to think about: this is not going to end well for me. I want to put pressure on him, I want to put pressure on the Iranians, I want to put pressure on the Russians, to come to that diplomatic settlement
The goal, in other words, is “that diplomatic settlement”: it is, actually, the other side’s surrender. It is conquest. It is conquest against anyone, and anything, that opposes “us”; and this doesn’t include ONLY Russia, nor ONLY China, nor ONLY Iran, but ANY Government that would NOT side with “us,” against “them.” It is conquest, actually, of the entire world. This is what America’s Government demands.
Like all hatreds, America’s Government refuses to view things, ever, in the way that its victims do — that is, in the way that all of America’s ‘enemies’ do (and must — in order to be America’s ‘enemies’, even if they’re posing no actual danger to the American public). America’s Government is similar to Hitler’s, in this way, which is the racist-fascist way, the global-supremacist way: the nazi way. It is pure “us against them,” and of a certain kind, which does not publicly assert that it aims to exterminate the opposition, but which does publicly proclaim foreign Governments to be ‘enemies’ even if the hate-driven side has not yet publicly declared war against those ‘enemies’ — such as Hitler hadn’t until WW II started, and such as the U.S. Government hasn’t yet declared its war, ever since 25 July 1945, against Russia (nor against Russia’s ally China, nor against ANY of the countries that AREN’T ‘allies’, actually vassal-nations, of the U.S. Government).
A good example of this was the U.S. Government, and its NATO military alliance against Russia, having ignored the Russian Government’s demands which Russia presented to the U.S. and to NATO, in the middle of December 2021, demands that NATO not expand, and that the NATO members which had been added after Russia had quit the Cold War in 1991 would be, in effect, cancelled, in accord with what had BEEN the U.S.-and-‘allied’ PROMISES to Russia prior to Russia’s having quit the Cold War in 1991 — finally, now, for the U.S. and its ‘allies’ to HONOR those U.S.-and-allied promises, which the U.S. Government had made, back in 1990.
On 7 January 2022, both America and its NATO said no to Russia’s December 2021 demands. Then, on February 24th, Russia invaded Ukraine — the country that was the most threatening to join NATO. The result of this invasion by Russia was that both Finland and Sweden, in acts of astounding stupidity and ignorance (virtually inviting themselves to be targeted by Russia’s nuclear missiles), asked to join NATO and were (of course) given immediate permission to join, by all of the existing NATO member-nations except Turkey. So: when Russia demanded that NATO cease its surrounding Russia by enemies, NATO responded by seeking to accelerate its stranglehold against Russia; and Finns and Swedes were the obliviously willing agents for that to happen. The U.S. Government has thus gained new overt ‘allies’ (new vassal-nations). This can lead only to WW III, or else to a restoration of the American Government that had been in existence prior to 25 July 1945 — a Constitutional Government, at peace with (and even perhaps again allied with) Russia, supporting equal international rights and obligations for all nations’ Governments, no international supremacy.
The obsession of the U.S. Government is primarily against Russia. This shows itself not only regarding Ukraine, but in all instances of nations that aren’t hostile toward Russia, such as Syria, and Iran:
On 13 May 2020, Newsweek bannered “U.S. Syria Representative Says His Job Is to Make the War a ‘Quagmire’ for Russia”, and reported that:
Special Representative James Jeffrey said Tuesday during a Hudson Institute video call that President Donald Trump’s “maximum pressure” approach towards Syria was paying dividends, and rejected concerns that the American deployment there could turn into a drawn out and costly project akin to Afghanistan or Vietnam.
“We are pursuing what we think is a smart policy,” Jeffrey said. …
The U.S. has opposed Syrian President Bashar al-Assad since the civil war erupted in 2011 after the dictator used force to try and stamp out pro-reform protests. …
Assad — who now controls the majority of the country — is backed by Russia and Iran, both of which the U.S. is trying to undermine. Jeffrey said Tuesday that the U.S. strategy will both weaken America’s enemies while avoiding costly mission creep.
“This isn’t Afghanistan, this isn’t Vietnam,” he explained. “This isn’t a quagmire. My job is to make it a quagmire for the Russians.” …
Jeffrey also said it was imperative to “keep the pressure on” the Assad regime, explaining, “I’ve never seen a regime that poses more threats to its region and to the American idea of how the world should be organized.”

America’s proxy-forces in that war to bring down Assad have mainly been a hundred thousand or so jihadists imported from around the world, under the leadership of Al Qaeda in Syria. America has trained and armed the jihadists, who are led by Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda is no threat to America’s Government, but it is very much a threat not only to the American people but to Syria’s Government — and is overwhelmingly loathed by the Syrian people and considered by them to be U.S.-Government proxy-forces invading and occupying their land. Al Qaeda is, in fact, a U.S.-Government ally. It provides very cheap proxy-forces for the U.S. Government, in Syria, and in some other countries where the U.S. Government seeks to overthrow the existing Government — an existing Government that resists their land’s being taken over by agents of the U.S. Government.
There similarly was “pressure” against Ukraine’s democratically elected in 2010 President Viktor Yanukovych who was committed to maintaining Ukraine’s neutrality between the American Government and Ukraine’s neighbor, Russia.
The reason why U.S. President Obama overthrew Yanukovych in February 2014 is that Ukraine on Russia’s border has the nearest location to Moscow and thus the best location from which to blitz-attack Russia’s central command there fast enough (within less than 7 minutes missile-flying time) to become able possibly to eliminate Russia’s retaliatory weapons before they can be launched. Obama intended even when he entered office in 2009, to replace Syria’s Government (allied with Russia), but his decision to replace Ukraine’s Government (and install there an anti-Russian one) didn’t come right away. On 12 April 2010 Ukraine’s newly elected President Yanukovych met the U.S. President at the White House, to which Obama had invited him. Yanukovych refused Obama’s suggestions that Ukraine join America’s alliance against Ukraine’s next-door neighbor Russia. Then, on 2 July 2010, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Yanukovych held a joint press conference in Kiev, where she said that she had discussed with Yanukovych joint military exercises with U.S. forces against his neighbor, Russia. Yanukovych again declined the demands, and the official whom Obama had appointed in order to plan the coup, Victoria Nuland, already started the U.S. State Department operation by no later than 23 June 2011. This was to be a classic U.S. coup, but overseen by the State Department under Nuland’s friend Hillary Clinton (Secretary of State), and with Vice President Joe Biden always on call to give any needed (as Nuland famously put it) “atta-boy.” The founder-and-head of the ‘private CIA’ firm Stratfor even called it “the most blatant coup in history.” As was obvious from the many cellphone and other videos that were taken of it, racist-fascist — or “nazi” — anti-Russian paramilitaries carried it out, and they had been organized, trained, and armed by the U.S. Government in order to prevent the public’s knowing who was actually behind the operation; but, by the time of 26 February 2014, high officials of the EU discovered that it had been done by “somebody from the new coalition” — in other words, from Ukraine’s newly installed government — NOT by the Yanukovych Administration (such as the U.S. and its media had falsely reported). It was actually done by the Administration in Washington, as one brilliant video-journalist first made public by a compilation-video he posted to youtube as early as 12 March 2014. (So, ever since that date, all honest journalists have been referring to that governmental overthrow as having been another U.S. “coup” instead of as having been a ‘revolution’ or any ‘democratic’ operation — which is what America’s press still alleges it to have been. In fact, the overthrow was by a foreign power, America, and thoroughly illegal. But this is acceptable to America’s “rules-based international order,” which certainly isn’t the U.N.’s international laws.)
America’s Government is virtually united in support of its Ukraine, against Russia. The U.S. doesn’t want to protect Ukraine; it wants to defeat Russia. And this was made clear by six members of the U.S. Congress on March 23rd at the World Economic Forum in Davos, when they were interviewed there by a 100% pro-U.S.-Government, 100% anti-Russia, journalist from Britain’s Economist. The delegation there consisted of Senators Patrick Leahy (D-VT), Bob Menendez (D-NJ), Roger Wicker (R-MS), Deb Fischer (R-NE), Chris Coons (D-DE), and Joe Manchin (D-WV) and (so as to include a black face in the crowd) Representative Gregory Meeks (D-NY).
The only youtube video that the WEF posted from that lengthy presentation was this 43-second clip from Senator Manchin, who is, within the entire U.S. Senate, the crossover Senator, between Democrats and Republicans, right in the middle, the consensus (or bipartisan) Senator, if anyone is:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdp-lzHZ2yg
“Joe Manchin | Committed To Ukraine Winning This War”
World Economic Forum Video. 43 seconds.
Speak about Ukraine first, what Putin’s war on Ukraine and Ukraine’s determination, resolve, the sacrifices they’ve made for the cause of freedom, has united the whole world, but it has united us as Senate and Congress, I think, like nothing I’ve seen in my lifetime. I think we’re totally committed to supporting Ukraine in every way possible, as long as we have the rest of NATO and the free world helping. I think we’re all in this together, and I am totally committed, as one person, to seeing Ukraine to the end, with a win, not basically resolving in some type of a treaty. I don’t think that is where we are and where we should be.
And he was 100% backed up there by the five others there:
www.c-span.org/video/?520501-1/us-lawmakers-participate-world-economic-forum.
“U.S. Lawmakers Participate in World Economic Forum”
For example, Senator Leahy, who is the senior, and perhaps the most liberal or consistently Democratic Party, U.S. Senator, said that the proudest moment in his entire career in the U.S. Senate was when he had the privilege to place onto the President’s desk recently to sign the almost unanimously passed law to add $40.1 billion more in aid to Ukraine and cuts in U.S. domestic programs so as to defeat Russia in Ukraine. That entire delegation were euphoric about sending even more weapons and ‘humanitarian’ aid in order to enable Ukraine to continue fighting and not surrender nor even seriously negotiate about Russia’s demands, which the U.S. had already contemptuously rejected back on January 7th.
It was hatred, by all six of them, and by the WEF itself.
No transcript was supplied by WEF. The c-span video (like all of their videos) is designed to be almost impossible to get any usable transcript from; and even their extremely user-hostile transcript feature excludes most of the most intensely hate-filled portion, but the entirety of the first 20 minutes of that video is well worth watching, for any person who wants to understand how much the U.S. Government craves to conquer Russia — how much hatred they have against Russia.
Here are some of the recent statements by NATO denying that it is an aggressive instead of purely defensive alliance (which they claim to be):
“NATO is not a threat to Russia.” “NATO has tried to build a partnership with Russia, developing dialogue and practical cooperation in areas of common interest. Practical cooperation has been suspended since 2014 in response to Russia’s illegal and illegitimate annexation of Crimea, Ukraine, which NATO will never recognise.”
NATO is the trip-wire to WW III, which will bring into WW III each and every member-nation, as being a battleground (nuclearly targeted); and America’s Government doesn’t merely control it; they love it; it is they, and they are it. Their hatred is what defines them. It is what they are. It is an alliance for global destruction — or else for an all-encompassing U.S. global dictatorship, in the name of ‘freedom’. It is nazi. Here is what American-style nazism is like for all countries — ‘allies’ or not. That’s what America’s Government demands, for the entire world.

A poster on the Moon of Alabama wrote this today. I’m not sure how strong his link to Lyudmila Denisova is, but his question about the Russian prisoners deserves some investigation. His post with link below:

"Lyudmila Denisova

There could be another reason that she was fired. One of her jobs was to organise prisoner exchanges. The Ukie side has refused some of the latest exchanges (Maybe all - I don't know).

So. All the Ukrainian prisoners are known and counted, their conditions noted. Including the Azov lot. Systematically by western agencies whose job it is (Red Cross among them)

Question: Why are there no comparable statistics for Russians held by the Ukrainians? Even by official agencies whose job it is to know? Having heard about the murder and torture of Russian soldiers, What are their conditions of detention? Also there have been numerous statements by Ukie extremists that they should kill them all. How many are left, and the final question is Are there ANY Russian soldiers now kept prisoner?

Or is this firing a cover up for massive war crimes?"

Posted by: Stonebird | Jun 1 2022 6:35 utc | 162

'It seems like a good agreement for attacking Russia.'

Ukraine gave ‘assurances’ about US-supplied weapons – Blinken

1 Jun, 2022
The US trusts Ukraine’s word about using HIMARS against Russia

Kiev has given Washington assurances that US-supplied rocket launchers won’t be used to attack targets inside Russian territory, US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said on Wednesday. He was the latest US official to raise the issue, as Moscow voiced concerns over the escalation of hostilities in Ukraine.

Speaking to reporters after a meeting with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, Blinken was asked about the HIMARS multiple launch rocket systems, the latest high-tech weapon the US has committed to sending Ukraine.

“The Ukrainians have given us assurances that they will not use these systems against targets on Russian territory,” Blinken said, adding, “There is a strong trust bond between Ukraine and the US, as well as with our allies and partners.”

He also dismissed Moscow’s warnings and concerns that Washington’s weapons deliveries to Kiev risked further escalating the conflict.

“The best way to avoid escalation is for Russia to stop the aggression and the war it started,” Blinken said, arguing that it could be “over tomorrow” if Moscow so chose, but is likely to go on for “many months” instead.

US President Joe Biden officially announced the dispatch of HIMARS systems to Ukraine, along with other military equipment valued at $700 million, on Wednesday afternoon. According to Deputy Defense Secretary Colin Kahl, the launchers were “pre-positioned” in Europe pending the announcement, and the first batch of four will be handed over this week – though it may take three weeks to train Ukrainian troops in their use.

HIMARS fires barrage rockets with an effective range of around 30 kilometers, but can also deploy tactical ballistic missiles with a range of up to 300 kilometers. Russia has raised concerns with the US over the latter possibility.

Biden himself, his UN envoy Linda Thomas-Greenfield, and now Blinken have all insisted that Kiev will not be provided with the long-range missiles. Blinken is the first to mention the Ukrainian promises, however.

Russia can’t trust Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and his government to keep their word on this matter, given their previous record, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said earlier on Wednesday.

Russia attacked the neighboring state in late February, following Ukraine’s failure to implement the terms of the Minsk agreements, first signed in 2014, and Moscow’s eventual recognition of the Donbass republics of Donetsk and Lugansk. The German- and French-brokered Minsk Protocol was designed to give the breakaway regions special status within the Ukrainian state.

The Kremlin has since demanded that Ukraine officially declare itself a neutral country that will never join the US-led NATO military bloc. Kiev insists the Russian offensive was completely unprovoked and has denied claims it was planning to retake the two republics by force.
(Translated by Google)

American MLRS HIMARS for Ukraine have already arrived in Europe

2022-06-02
The United States sent the M-142 HIMARS MLRS to Ukraine in advance.

The Pentagon sent its M-142 HIMARS multiple launch rocket systems to Ukraine in advance. The latter, as it turned out, are already on the territory of Europe, however, they will enter the arsenal of the Armed Forces of Ukraine only in three weeks, due to the need to train the Ukrainian military in the use of such systems.

As it turned out, the issue under consideration by the United States of providing or not providing Ukraine with NATO heavy multiple launch rocket systems turned out to be purely a formality, since at the time the decision was announced, these systems had already arrived on the territory of Poland through the Baltic Sea. However, until the end of July, the Ukrainian military will not be able to receive these weapons, since the training of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the use of heavy MLRS will continue for three weeks.

In total, according to foreign sources, one HIMARS MLRS battery (4 combat vehicles) was transferred to Ukraine, which is unlikely to represent any tactical or strategic advantage for the Armed Forces of Ukraine. However, it is known that Germany and the UK also want to transfer multiple launch rocket systems similar to the M-142 HIMARS to Ukraine, which will expand the number of weapons of this type available to the Armed Forces of Ukraine to three batteries (12 combat vehicles), and this will already represent a fairly serious threat.

It is noteworthy that the German military intends to provide Ukraine with AT-2 ammunition capable of laying anti-tank mines at long distances.

Ukrainian forces plan provocation with firing US-made long-range rockets at Russia

1 JUN, 2022
"According to verified information, obtained from intercepted radio communications, the Kiev regime plans another inhuman provocation in the city of Shostka, Sumy Region," Russian National Defense Control Center head Mikhail Mizintsev said

MOSCOW, June 1. /TASS/. Ukrainian militants plan to fire long-range rockets, expected to be shipped by the US shortly, at Russian territory to provoke return fire, Russian National Defense Control Center head Mikhail Mizintsev said Wednesday.

"According to verified information, obtained from intercepted radio communications, the Kiev regime plans another inhuman provocation in the city of Shostka, Sumy Region," he said.

"In the near future, a shipment of US-made long-range rocket systems is expected at Shostka, which Ukrainian forces plan, under orders from the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU), to fire at the territory of the Russian Federation directly from the city’s residential areas. By doing so, Ukrainian neo-Nazis plan to provoke return fire from Russian Armed Forces in order to accuse them of indiscriminate fire at civilian infrastructure and elimination of civilian population," Mizintsev said.

He underscored that Kiev authorities plan to involve Ukrainian and foreign reporters to prepare fake photo and video materials about alleged murder of civilians by Russian forces, which will then be widely disseminated by the Western media.

Translated from Russian RT, Retired Colonel-General Georgy Shpak gives his opinions about the SMO, including the possibilities of Polish armed forces entering Ukraine.

Q - Georgy Ivanovich, at a meeting at the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Belarus, Alexander Lukashenko said that the country's Armed Forces would create the Southern Operational Direction. The Belarusian president said, quote: "This is a wartime condition. But for the time being, without war. In your opinion, could this "for now" escalate into the participation of a country allied to Russia in our special military operation in Ukraine?

- I'm sure that won't happen. The creation of a grouping of troops on the Ukrainian border is a kind of protective measure of the Belarusians. The army of the Kiev regime, controlled by Western military advisers, is capable of launching provocations against the Republic of Belarus. Lukashenko prudently puts up a barrier. Diversionary and reconnaissance groups of Ukrainians, as it was reported earlier, are already "running" in the border area. If reconnaissance is being conducted, we cannot rule out the start of some military action. The Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) are not capable of serious offensive operations in the north, they clearly do not have enough forces there, but they can get on our nerves. By the way, we benefit from strengthening of the military grouping in Belarus: Kiev will be afraid to withdraw its units from the north and transfer them to the east, to Donbass.

Q - At the same time, exercises were also launched in western Belarus. Alexander Rogachuk, the mayor of the border town of Brest, said that it was connected with the next stage of verification of the reaction forces of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Belarus. But the dynamics of the troops was impressive: fighters of the special operations forces (SDF) worked out a training battle in urban conditions, and then forced the river Mukhavets near the checkpoint in Brest. The Polish army is being prepared to meet?

- Poles under the national flag will not go to Belarus or Ukraine. Mercenaries, volunteers - no matter how you call them, but not soldiers of the Polish army - may go to Donbas, Lviv region or Ternopil region. Poland is a member of NATO, and one shot from NATO to Russia is the beginning of World War III. Everyone understands this, and I think Warsaw has received a very clear command from Washington: do not take the initiative. America does not want to die because of Ukraine or because of Poland. In a global nuclear war, which is what the third world war will inevitably become, there will be no winners.

This has me wondering what the response will be if US-made HIMARS in Ukraine start firing on Russian territory. Will Russia also see this as a NATO escalation, and take 'military-technical measures' against 'decision-making centres' in the West?

As for the exercises in Belarus, they are a standard military response to NATO maneuvers on the other side of the border. The Western military block is now conducting a whole series of them, one after the other. Alexander Lukashenko demonstrates that he, too, keeps his powder dry.

Q - Recently at the collegium of the Defense Ministry of Russia Army General Sergey Shoigu announced about strengthening of groupings of troops in the west. According to him, 12 newly formed military units and subunits will be included in the combat strength of the troops of the Western Military District by the end of 2022. What is the motivation for this?

- An appropriate reaction of the Russian political and military leadership to the expected entry of Finland and Sweden into the North Atlantic Alliance and also to the activation of NATO maneuvers in Europe. If they come, their military power will increase in the west and in us. And what are we left to do?

Q - Given the hostilities in Ukraine, will Russia's army have enough strength and resources to cover all directions?

- Yes, it will. The country and the army are run by smart people. There are reserves; they have been created with the most adverse geopolitical situation in mind. If an "extreme case" occurs, Russia is capable of waging a full-scale war with a serious adversary within a few years. That's why I read with undisguised pleasure all those regular statements, repeated by Ukrainian propaganda, that the Russians are running out of Kalibers, no more tanks, not enough soldiers.

Look, we are not fighting a war. There is a special military operation going on, not all of our armed forces are involved, but only some of them. Mobilization has not been announced. Only contract servicemen and volunteers are on the front line. There are enough missiles and shells and there will be enough until the end of combat operations, no matter how long they last.

Q - And how long do you think they can go on in Ukraine?

- Only they themselves know about the plans of the Supreme Commander-in-Chief and the Minister of Defense. I am retired, sitting not in a dugout at the front, but at home, so I can only express my personal opinion. I study the map of Ukraine, analyze information. I think we should not dream of a quick victory. It will take time to defeat a well-prepared and armed enemy, such as the AFU is today. Unless, of course, some cardinal political decisions are made.

Q - In the meantime, TV experts and sofa analysts are full of optimism: after the complete liberation of Mariupol, after the approach of allied Russian, DNR and LNR troops to Severodonetsk and Lisichansk, they tell us that there has been a change in the consciousness of Ukrainian soldiers, now they will surrender in droves and give up their lines. Do you agree?

- It has long been said: the farther from the front, the more heroes. We shouldn't expect quick military successes in Ukraine. During the first stage of the special operation we learned a lesson: you cannot storm this country, which is perfectly prepared for war by the West and is saturated with the poison of fascist ideology. America and Europe continue to supply Ukraine with arms and ammunition and will continue to do so. The West benefits from a long war, they still hope to wear Russia down and weaken it.

Besides, we should not forget that people like us are fighting against us: Slavs, Ukrainians and Russians. They have only had their brains turned upside down in the last eight years, but they are as brave and steadfast as our soldiers. They have competent commanders. All the more credit to the Russian army and the Donbass militia for defeating such a strong enemy.

Q - Are we now completely done with underestimating the enemy?

- Yes. The right conclusions have been made. Calmly, methodically, trying not to lose our soldiers and to spare civilians, our army is moving forward. The tactics are correct. But it does not provide for quick victories. The main problem is the cities. It is already clear that when conducting defensive actions in them, the enemy uses the tactics of the German fascists, which they used in the last century. AFU soldiers occupy the upper floors of high-rise buildings, while they keep civilians underneath and cover them. Large industrial plants are also turned into real fortresses. But we also switched to the method of urban combat of World War II times: we act by mobile assault groups with pinpoint support of tanks and artillery. Our guys have to destroy the enemy with precision, and there will be a lot of cities on the way of our troops, so this work will last a long time.

Q - Again, your personal opinion: where should our troops stop? At the borders of the people's republics of Donbass plus the Kherson and part of the Zaporozhye region? Along the Dnieper River? At the borders of Poland?

- If even one square meter of land remains under the authority of the current Kiev regime, it will be immediately stuffed with weapons, and they will start shooting at Russia, at the Russians from there. This fascist scum is like a cancerous tumor: it is capable of spreading further and further. It must be destroyed to the end.

- And what if there is a new outburst of Banderaism in the western regions?

- The Soviet Union put an end to it; Russia will also put an end to it. We have nowhere to go. We are at war with fascism, and not only Ukrainian fascism, not for life but to death. Either we are theirs or they are ours. The truth is on our side. We will win, but we must gather courage and patience.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The Russians have adjusted correctly in their war tactics and the death toll is now practically zero.

I also don't see why the Russians should be in a hurry to conquer many territories. Let the enemy troops come to them. Eventually, they will have no manpower or vehicles left and then the war is won.

Russia has practically ceased to suffer losses during the special military operation in Ukraine, this is the result of a change in the approach to the conduct of hostilities, - Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Defense, Colonel General Andrey Kartapolov.

"We have practically stopped losing people. The extreme figures, which were published by the Ministry of Defense in March, are 1351 dead. Since then, the data have not been announced by the Ministry of Defense and I will explain why. At present, of course, there are wounded, but there are no such [big] number of dead. And this is the result of a change in approach to the tactics of warfare," Kartapolov said.

Childish Finish propaganda. BTW, there is no tractor that can tow a tank (50+ tons) in the world. All images with ukrainian tractor towing tanks are fake.
We did tow self-propelled howitzer when we made that video. It is much lighter than actual MTB. Most of the "tractors & tanks" videos from Ukraine are also mostly similar medium-weight tracked vehicles.

But it is possible to tow even heaviest MTB. You just need several tractors.

Please see that article: Ukrainian tractors vs. Russian tanks: The hundred-year history behind the meme

A military book published in 1980 in Romania shows civilians different ways of dragging a tank during a potential invasion.

Another take on the Polish actions towards Ukraine from Andrew Korybko. His analysis suggests that Poland is not seeking to invade or merge with Ukraine, but rather to get in on the 'rebuilding' action. This 'rebuilding' is a new doublespeak term. In reality it refers to the partitioning of Ukrainian sovereignty and the piecemeal sale of land and resources - the inheritance of the Ukrainian people, and the basis of their lives and livelihoods - to foreign actors. Zelensky has been busy literally selling Ukraine in Davos:

For our part, we offer every company that leaves the Russian market to continue operating in Ukraine. You will get access not only to our market of 40 million consumers, but also to the common market of Europe. And at the same time – your brands, positions will only be enhanced due to the fact that you really support the protection of freedom.

Our representatives here in Davos can inform each and every one of you about the details of the prospects that Ukraine opens for businesses.

Ladies and Gentlemen!

We offer the world to set a precedent for rebuilding the country after the war, which will show everyone who dreams of destroying the life of a neighbor that the war doesn’t bring the expected result.

I invite you to take part in this reconstruction. The amount of work is enormous. We have more than half a trillion dollars in losses. Tens of thousands of objects were destroyed. We need to rebuild entire cities, entire industries.

And we offer a special – historically significant – model of reconstruction. When each of the partner countries or partner cities or partner companies will have the opportunity – historical one – to take patronage over a particular region of Ukraine, city, community or industry.

Britain, Denmark, the European Union and other leading international actors have already chosen a specific direction for patronage in reconstruction.

Maybe Poland wasn't invited to the auction?

The Russians have adjusted correctly in their war tactics and the death toll is now practically zero.

I also don't see why the Russians should be in a hurry to conquer many territories. Let the enemy troops come to them. Eventually, they will have no manpower or vehicles left and then the war is won.

I do not think that everything will be solved militarily it is simply not possible without turning all cities of Ukraine into ruins. This interview with Svetlana Dragan says more or less the same thing.

9:30 ... Until the beginning of July it is a tension, it is still in a somewhat suspended state and a very difficult situation for our president around July 7 is a time of extremely difficult choices and America at this time will need to reset its financial history resetting the dollar is not only a financial reprogramming, but also to reset the war, it will need its theme, its agenda escalate it, and behind the scenes there will be secret negotiations of a financial nature, it is about changing elites (whose elites are not mentioned) to try to find a consensus. But one thing is how the facade will look like, that we are in tension, the stakes are maximal, there will be something serious, but in reality the story is that some military moments will be suspended, to many it will seem that we have stopped but it will not be so it will be necessary because neither side is ready for certain actions because the costs of all military events of the west are extremely high...

12:15 ... at the beginning of August, despite the fact that the situation will simply vibrate at the peak of tension, some kind of stagnation in military actions may take shape, of course in some places something will continue, but it may cause many doubts, but it should be understood that this is part of the overall scenario of current events. The general impression is that the U.S. and NATO are no longer strong, they have their own problems but this will not be publicized and will be presented as an attempt to increase pressure on Russia to force Russia to take certain actions and to agree on key economic and financial issues. It will not be announced as a global financial reset, it will be just one-off deals with the banking structures and it will look like Russia is a loser at this point and needs to think about a deal with the west, but it will be presented that way.

27:25 ... Ukraine as the former format of Ukraine ceases to exist and unfortunately this territory has been exhausted since November, in July it will already be clear that actions are being taken against it, but not by Russia, it is just a completely different form of claiming world by destroying this territory to create and information agenda and other opportunities to force Russia to make some agreements that the west needs and they are beyond the military format

Ukrainian propaganda is effective in contrast to the information strategy of the Russian Ministry of Defense, which in my opinion has chosen an extremely questionable strategy of presenting extremely stingy dry facts, which naturally in our information age does not meet the public demand for "bread and circuses" so this function has been taken over by various telegram channels and YouTube bloggers who in my opinion do more harm than good for the simple reason that their excessive patriotism combined with a lack of information about the real plans of the leadership leads to I mean their theses were changing in the following vein "let's take Ukraine before May 9 -> let's take Novorossiya and left bank before May 9 -> let's take Donbass before May 9 -> let's close the pot on Donbass before May 9 -> let's take Mariupol before May 9" or how many times I heard from different bloggers war correspondents and even from Kadyrov himself "we will finish mopping up Mariupol in 3-7 days" and these "3-7 days" several weeks in a row for 3 months While the Russians themselves feed the Ukrainian propaganda with such unfortunate "hooray patriotic" predictions it will take a lot of suffering to break it in order to show the role of puppeteers but all this imho clearly cannot be done militarily, it is necessary that the population itself realizes everything and according to Dragan, it seems to me that the Russian leadership thinks about the same (or maybe not, I don't know).

We did tow self-propelled howitzer when we made that video. It is much lighter than actual MTB. Most of the "tractors & tanks" videos from Ukraine are also mostly similar medium-weight tracked vehicles.

Please see that article: Ukrainian tractors vs. Russian tanks: The hundred-year history behind the meme

A military book published in 1980 in Romania shows civilians different ways of dragging a tank during a potential invasion.
Whether or not tractors can tow a tank is not really the point. Ukraine can just paint a Z in it's own tank and pretend it's Russian, or take real captured Russian tank, whatever. The point is that the obvious purpose of 'tractor memes' etc is to serve as propaganda and boost the morale of those gullible enough to fall for these type of information warfare stunts (i.e the Western audience).

Welcome to the forum satsothist 🙂

Since this is your first post, we encourage all new members to make an introductory post in the newbie section here, telling us a little bit about yourself; how you found the forum; what material you are familiar with here, and so on.

'The Ukrainian military is preparing to assassinate Zelensky?'

03 JUNE 2022

'The Ukrainian military is preparing to assassinate Zelensky?'
Yes there are many intel reports now from various sources - articles written and videos made by consultants whose works are frequently quoted here - that indeed the military commander of Ukraine doesn't like this senseless destruction at all. Moreover, his soldiers don't like being blindly sent into battle without proper artillery support [troops guarding their backs + real medics waiting to treat the wounded], while their commanders are fleeing.
So indeed, a military coup is rumored to be brewing. Well educated same sources report that in case Lieutenant-General Valery Zaluzhny achieves successful coup, he - a rare professional - immediately will sue for peace. Probably his government will be also Russia-friendly and will work on repairing the situation.

Welcome to the forum satsothist 🙂

Since this is your first post, we encourage all new members to make an introductory post in the newbie section here, telling us a little bit about yourself; how you found the forum; what material you are familiar with here, and so on.

I am sorry but that was my first message here and this will be my last.

My friend noticed me that our video is linked even here. I think it was quite amusing idea to reply that one comment.

It's time to say goodbye. I hope all good for this forum! Thank you for allowing me to make quick visit here.

I've seen today a good commentary. Not very nuanced and deep into facts, but short, logical, and easily digestible for Generation Z or X. Worth underlining that it comes from a channel with a serious amount of subscribers.
Yes there are many intel reports now from various sources - articles written and videos made by consultants whose works are frequently quoted here - that indeed the military commander of Ukraine doesn't like this senseless destruction at all. Moreover, his soldiers don't like being blindly sent into battle without proper artillery support [troops guarding their backs + real medics waiting to treat the wounded], while their commanders are fleeing.
So indeed, a military coup is rumored to be brewing. Well educated same sources report that in case Lieutenant-General Valery Zaluzhny achieves successful coup, he - a rare professional - immediately will sue for peace. Probably his government will be also Russia-friendly and will work on repairing the situation.
Gonzalo is covering exactly this case in the video below. Worth watching, his presented scenario feels plausible.

I've seen today a good commentary. Not very nuanced and deep into facts, but short, logical, and easily digestible for Generation Z or X. Worth underlining that it comes from a channel with a serious amount of subscribers.
Sorry to post the same guy, but the video below is even better and I thought it is worth sharing. He builds up sarcasm to almost JP-like levels at the end.

Back
Top Bottom