Grailistic technology.

Bluegazer

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
It's a rather strange title, I know, but I couldn't think of another one for this thread. What I'm going to post here I'll do in parts.

If the moderators and administrators consider so I have no objection to move the thread to the place you see fit.

Let's see what comes out of this. It is one of many things that are going around in my mind and for some reason, are pushing to be shared and commented on here in the group. A lot of this from a lot of sharing in the last few days with the following threads:

So I decided to make this new thread. Again, I don't know what will come of it. It might be right, it might not be right, but I want to give it a try.

From those threads I mention I have been thinking if by putting together these ideas that I have there is some feasibility, if it is possible that such a thing could be created.

What I am going to expose, comment or explain is not going to be or does not intend to be very extensive. First I will try to approach it in a rather general way but in several points and then close the idea.

Basically, I list:

1) Psionic Machines. The hieronymus symbolic machine. (Radionics)
2) Crystals and information. Microprocessors / transistors as a legacy of Atlantean technology.
3) Fractals / antennas. The use of geometry and in conjunction with points 1) and 2).
4) The human mind as a virtual machine (informatics) a miniature universe.
5) Putting it all together.

1- Psionic Machines. The hieronymus symbolic machine. (Radionics)

Well, I think this is a topic that has been discussed in the forum. I will make a short introduction and then talk specifically about the hieronymus machine.

Radionics was created by an American physician and researcher Albert Abrams (1863 - 1924), Director of the Cooper Medical College (Dept. of Medicine, Leland Stanford University of California). Radionics is a Healing Method of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, classified by its users within the category of Energy Medicine or also Information Medicine. A part of radionics is dowsing which can detect at a distance and through an instrument the radiations emitted by any body or form of energy. It is also called dowsing.

The name dowsing derives from the Latin word radius meaning radiation and the Greek aesthesis, meaning sensitivity. It is, therefore, the technique that handles the detection of the full spectrum of radiations emitted by bodies of any nature, as well as the various forms of energy. The practitioner of dowsing is called dowser.

The manifestation of radiations is detected by means of instruments, the most commonly used being the pendulum and the rods. [...] Radionics takes into account that there are a number of finely organized energy fields that lie beyond those identified by science, and that these fields can be used for diagnostic and treatment purposes. Radionic devices are designed for the purpose of being the connection between human consciousness and the energies present in any object, living being, thought or form. When properly configured they can make the desires or goals of thoughts come true.

The latter marked in bold is pivotal to the whole development.

Pass to hieronymus machine:​

A Hieronymus machine is any of the patented radionics devices invented by electrical engineer Thomas Galen Hieronymus (21 November 1895 – 21 February 1988).[1] Hieronymus received a U.S. Patent for his invention in 1949, which was described in the patent application title as a device for "detection of emanations from materials and measurement of the volumes thereof".[2][3]

Skeptics and scientists consider the devices to be an example of pseudoscience and quackery.[4][5][6]

The original "Radiation Analyzer" consisted of a chamber to hold a sample of material, a glass prism to refract the "eloptic" emanations coming from it, and a copper wire probe on a rotating armature to adjust the angle formed by the prism and the probe. Supposedly, "eloptic" emanations are refracted by the prism at different angles depending on the material. The detected "eloptic" signals were fed to a three-stage vacuum tube RF amplifier and conducted to a flat touch plate surrounded by a copper wire bifilar coil.[2] By stroking the touch plate an operator could supposedly feel a sensation of "tingling" or "stickiness" when the "eloptic" energy was detected. As such, a human nervous system is considered to be necessary to operate a Hieronymus Machine.[7]

Hieronymus subsequently designed solid-state versions of his Analyzers, substituting germanium transistors for crystal prisms and tunable capacitors for the rotating armature. He also designed and built various specialized devices designed for specific functions, including analysis of living organisms and production of homeopathic remedies.[8] The most well-known Hieronymus Machine is the Eloptic Medical Analyzer, which supposedly analyzes and transmits "eloptic energy" to diagnose and treat medical conditions in plants and animals.

The theory of operation on which Hieronymus Machines are based is that all matter emits a kind of "radiation" that is not electromagnetic, but exhibits some of the characteristics of both light and electricity. The quality of this emanation is unique to every kind of matter, and therefore can be utilized for detection and analysis. Hieronymus coined the term "eloptic energy" to describe this radiation (from the words "electrical" and "optical"). All of his machines were designed to detect and manipulate this "eloptic energy". Eloptic emanations have never been detected by instruments designed to measure electromagnetic energies, no other evidence of their existence have been produced, and there is no mathematical theory of an eloptic field, so the theory is considered pseudoscientific and is not accepted by the scientific community.

John W. Campbell and Hieronymus machines

The inventions of Hieronymus were championed by Astounding Science Fiction editor John W. Campbell in late 1950s and early 1960s editorials. A series of correspondences between the two men show that while Hieronymus was sure that someday his theories of eloptic energy would be proven and accepted by physical scientists, Campbell was convinced that the machines were based on psionics, related to the user's paranormal or ESP powers.[4]

As an example, Campbell believed one could create an eloptic receiver or similar device with the prisms and amplifiers represented by their cardboard or even schematic representations. Through the use of mental powers, such a machine would function as well as its "real" equivalent.[9] In his autobiography, Hieronymus wrote, "I appreciated Mr Campbell's interest in my work, but over the years since then, I have concluded that he set back the acceptance of my work at least a hundred years by his continual emphasis on what he termed the supernatural or 'magic' aspects of a mind-controlled device he built by drawing the schematic of my patented instrument with India ink. The energy flowed over the lines of this drawing because India ink is conducting, but it isn't worth a tinker's damn for serious research or actual treating."[10]

Here is something important, and that is that John W. Campbell enters with this in the field of symbolic magic and what is the use of sigils. When inquiring into the use or what is a sigil we read:

A sigil (from the Latin sigillum, meaning seal) is a symbol used in magic. The term generally refers to a type of graphic signature of a spiritual entity. In modern usage, especially in the context of chaos magic, it refers to a symbolic representation of the magician's desired outcome.

In the Bible, in the book of Revelation (Apocalypse) it is told that a scroll with such seals unleashes the horsemen of the apocalypse.

In popular culture, in different fantasy programs the seals are presented as a way to attack with magic or as a way to make the use of magic impossible.

The curious thing here is that when we see what these seals are, it is not difficult to understand that we are in front of the most recognized geometric figures in the world of sacred geometry:

An excerpt from the book Sefer Raziel HaMalakh highlighting various magical sigils (or segulot, סגולות, in Hebrew).

Sefer_raziel_segulot.png

We can see a huge amount of correspondence between all these symbols and geometric figures. We can include from the reiki symbols, crops circles and even the symbols used in electronics to designate a transistor, a resistor, etc.

schematic-symbol-for-commun-electronics.jpg

When we see the diagram of the symbolic machine hieronymus we can see the correspondence with some symbols, being perhaps the most important one the spiral.

maquina-hieronymus-simbolica.jpg

As far as we know, these symbols are or act as circuits, they are manifestations of thoughts and have etheric, hyperdimensional effects. They are geometric representations that are closely related to or are part of the foundational blocks of reality.

2- Crystals and information. Microprocessors / transistors as a legacy of Atlantean technology.

Much has been said about the technology used by the Atlanteans, the famous crystals and their abilities/characteristics. The most amazing thing about these crystals is that besides being able to transform energy and use it to give power to an entire civlization, they are able to intervene in the space/time continuum, generate dimensional portals.

That these crystals were created artificially and with a careful design based on the nature of geometry and its hyperdimensional properties.

Among the many things that have been commented in the forum is that the current technology of modern microprocessors and transistors is somehow related to the technology of the Atlantean crystals.

To begin with, a modern microprocessor is designed and built on the basis of a silicon wafer.

In microelectronics, a wafer is a thin plate of a semiconductor material, e.g. silicon, from which microcircuits are built by doping techniques (e.g. diffusion or ion implantation), chemical etching and deposition of various materials. Wafers are thus of key importance in the manufacture of semiconductor devices such as integrated circuits or solar cells.

Different sizes are produced, ranging from 1 inch (25.4 mm) to 11.8 inches (300 mm) and gauges in the order of half a millimeter. They are generally obtained by cutting large cylinders of semiconductor material using diamond discs and then polishing one side.

The faces can be used to mark the doping or crystallographic orientation. The red areas are parts of material removed.

On wafers below 200 mm the highly symmetric crystallographic planes are usually indicated while on older wafers (those below 100 mm diameter) the wafer orientation and type of doping are indicated (see illustration). Modern wafers have a notch to reference this information, thus avoiding waste of material.

The orientation is important in that many of the electronic and structural properties of single crystals are highly anisotropic. For example, the formation of defined crystal planes on wafers only occurs in a few specific directions. Etching the wafers in those directions facilitates their further division into individual chips so that the billions of elements on an average wafer can be separated into a multitude of individual circuits.

Silicon is nothing more than a crystal. Large silicon crystals are used for piezoelectric crystals. Molten quartz sands are transformed into silicon glasses that are used in laboratories and chemical plants, as well as electrical insulators.​

Another thing we know and mentioned by the C's is that current microprocessors/crystals both by information and people's impressions, computers can generate a subtle self-awareness.

In fact, it is already common knowledge that microprocessors can develop neural networks either at the programming level or at the hardware level itself.

Artificial neural networks (also known as connectionist systems) is a computational model evolved from several scientific contributions that are recorded in history. It consists of a set of units, called artificial neurons, connected together to transmit signals to each other. The input information passes through the neural network (where it undergoes various operations) producing output values.

Each neuron is connected to other neurons through links. In these links the output value of the previous neuron is multiplied by a weight value. These link weights can increase or inhibit the activation state of adjacent neurons. Similarly, at the output of the neuron, there may be a limiting function or threshold, which modifies the output value or imposes a limit that must not be exceeded before propagating to another neuron. This function is known as the activation function.

These systems learn and train themselves, rather than being explicitly programmed, and excel in areas where solution or feature detection is difficult to express with conventional programming. To perform this machine learning, typically, an attempt is made to minimize a loss function that evaluates the network as a whole. The values of the neuron weights are updated in an attempt to reduce the value of the loss function. This process is performed by means of back propagation.

The goal of the neural network is to solve problems in the same way as the human brain, although neural networks are more abstract. Current neural networks typically contain from a few thousand to a few million neural units.

New brain research often stimulates the creation of new patterns in neural networks. One new approach is using connections that extend far beyond and link layers of processing rather than always being localized to adjacent neurons. Other research is studying the different types of signal over time that axons propagate, as deep learning interpolates greater complexity than a set of Boolean variables that are simply on or off.

Computational devices for biophysical simulation as well as neuromorphic computation were created in CMOS. Nanodevices for very large-scale principal component analysis and convolution may create a new class of neural computation, because they are fundamentally analog rather than digital (although early implementations may use digital devices). Ciresan and his colleagues (2010) in Schmidhuber's group showed that, despite the gradient fading problem, GPUs make back propagation feasible for pre-fed neural networks with multiple layers.​

It is not difficult to see that a current microprocessor with a circuit design that mimics a neural network and in conjunction with the capabilities of a crystal, which can and is capable of generating a consciousness, can do more than just calculations. And if we talk about circuits, transistors that are made at the nanometer scale, these are replicated by the millions on the surface of silicon. This is, in a way, a fractal. And we can from this go adding together with the fractals the geometrical circuits. I develop it in point 3.

Q: (Ark) So, with which part of physics it has to do?

A: Modern concepts do not define as such.

Q: (Ark) Can you please explain it, this sentence?

A: There is no relevant construct that you can name or mention from your modern terminology.

Q: (Ark) What about ancient terminology? Were there such concepts that have been forgotten?

A: Possibly.

Q: (Arky) No clue? What concepts would do? If not ancient, if not modern, then what? No hope? Hmm. Okay, I am done.
It seems like certain a priori assumptions of modern science preclude even any consideration of certain things or ideas - which may nevertheless exist. A pencil drawing or cardboard replica works as well as an actual device? Is it a new way of thinking then?

I don't know the power requirements, but that circuit would not be hard to breadboard out. Just try not to make any 'Ice Nine', or anything like that. :scared::-P

More than one useful device or concept is the result of someone just playing around. Better to have some maths and theory to go from though. In this case, there's not much to start with. What ideas or concepts are so foreign to our worldview that our minds are incapable of thinking about them?

Maybe ask the C's if there was any sort of experimentation that would be worth doing as a learning experience at least.

@Mark7

The idea or at least what I am trying to expose I think can be understood later. I hope so.

As for the questions ark asked, in the session thread I was encouraged to comment that simply when there is no concept for something new, it is one who can coin a new name for a concept or term.

Now a preview for what is the content of this thread. I think it is possible to at least design a grail. It sounds bold, daring but it's not something I want to hold back. I just want to explore the possibility.

3- Fractals / antennas. The use of geometry and in conjunction with points 1) and 2).

Points 1 and 2 define on the one hand devices that are of symbolic character but can affect reality in some way and on the other hand devices that use crystals and microcircuit design and that these microcircuits are very very small replicas of a transistor connected in series or in parallel, neural networks etc.

However, I want to tie points 1 and 2 together well.

I know I can elaborate more on the previous points but I try to be as practical as possible so that the reading is not too long or tedious.

Mainly the idea is that just as in a microprocessor on the basis of the silicon wafer can be drawn a microcircuit and place millions of transistors for binary calculation operations, nothing prevents that on the basis of the binary system (for what is the primary function of a transitor, a gate that allows or cancels the passage of electrons where when the transitor allows the passage is = 1 ON and when not allowed is = 0 OFF) you can draw a circuit that contains or has the form of a device of symbolic character.

Let's imagine for a moment that we take the circuit, the design of the hieronymus machine and reduce the scale of that circuit to a few nanometers. We replicate that circuit by the millions on silicon, connecting them together. All that replication by millions is a fractal of the original circuit since it contains all the elements of the first one.

Now, the hieronymus machine as explained in point 1:

Radionics takes into account that there are a number of finely organized energy fields that lie beyond those identified by science, and that these fields can be used for diagnostic and treatment purposes. Radionic devices are designed for the purpose of being the connection between human consciousness and the energies present in any object, living being, thought or form.

That or those energy field(s) can be the morphic field described by Rupert Sheldrake, the information field (quantum physics) etc.

We also know thanks to the C's and the sessions on the subject of antennas, that DNA is an antenna and how they transmit/receive information from this field. We know that DNA is a superconductor that stores information like a crystal.

Another thing we have learned is that when you fractalize something and dilute it you increase the power or effect by multiplying its parts.

I know it seems like what I am saying is pulled out of a magician's hat, I just can't find the right sessions now where the questions and answers are for all the points in this thread. If you can, please add the citations if you can find them.

Continuing with antennas and fractals, we also know that an antenna can or has a particular geometrical configuration to pick up a certain frequency.

But not only that, because both are possible with today's technology:

A fractal antenna is an antenna that uses a fractal, self-similar design to maximize the effective length, or increase the perimeter (on inside sections or the outer structure), of material that can receive or transmit electromagnetic radiation within a given total surface area or volume.

Such fractal antennas are also referred to as multilevel and space filling curves, but the key aspect lies in their repetition of a motif over two or more scale sizes,[1] or "iterations". For this reason, fractal antennas are very compact, multiband or wideband, and have useful applications in cellular telephone and microwave communications. A fractal antenna's response differs markedly from traditional antenna designs, in that it is capable of operating with good-to-excellent performance at many different frequencies simultaneously. Normally standard antennas have to be "cut" for the frequency for which they are to be used—and thus the standard antennas only work well at that frequency.

In addition the fractal nature of the antenna shrinks its size, without the use of any components, such as inductors or capacitors.

Fractal antenna - Wikipedia

fractaltriangle.gif fractal-antennas.gif

Fractal Antenna

An inductor, coil or reactor is a passive component of an electrical circuit that, due to the phenomenon of self-induction, stores energy in the form of a magnetic field. While a capacitor is a passive device, used in electricity and electronics, capable of storing energy by sustaining an electric field.

This means that by the very property of the fractal there is no need for an external energy source where the fractal antenna apparently receives the power it needs from its environment, the characteristic of being multi-band and multi-frequency. (the information field)

Remember that the C's had said that the Atlantean crystal pyramid worked in all frequencies and could absorb all types of energy? It is possible that they had managed to grow the crystal with an internal geometric configuration such that it is a fractal antenna and at the same time the piezo-electrical properties typical of a crystal absorbing all those frequencies/energy is what gave power to the Atlantean civilization.

But we must also consider what the C's have said about this Atlantean technology that is in intermittent operation: The pyramid acts as a gateway to other realities.

Now let's add the microprocessors, the hieronymus machine and the fractal antennas.

Let's imagine again that microprocessor, a crystal with a circuit of the hieronymus machine working as a fractal antenna, without the need of an external input of energy from a capacitor or inductor where that circuit allows the connection with the user's mind. We can also add a neural network to the circuit design on some substrate of the crystal.

Think for a moment what we get if we multiply the size of that microprocessor to the size of the Atlantean pyramid. In a modern microprocessor, for example of 10 nanometers, there are up to 101 million transistors per square millimeter.

I can think of nothing else but to see that pyramid as a living computer capable of generating an absurd amount of energy. Absurd enough to be in itself an electromagnetic generator.

A machine with no moving parts that can calculate, think and generate an electromagnetic field intense enough to generate a dimensional window and manifest things from other realities.

Ahh! but we are forgetting something important and that is the user! But about that in point 4.

Last edited:
@Bluegazer You are taking leaps and bounds here. Slow down. For one thing, a neural network is just a piece of code. How is adding it going to work exactly? Crystals and microprocessors and pyramids... oh my.

Fascinating topic for sure.. I don't really have any particular thoughts but here are some C's quotes..

Another thing we know and mentioned by the C's is that current microprocessors/crystals both by information and people's impressions, computers can generate a subtle self-awareness.

Here's (one of?) the bits about that... though I don't think we can say we *know* this? I can't, anyway!

Q: (L) Well, if the Grays are cyber-genetic probes of the Lizard Beings, and, in effect soulless, does this mean that some of the Lizard beings are also STO?

A: Well, first, no being that is given intelligence to think on its own is, in fact, completely soul-less. It does have some soul imprint; or what could be loosely referred to as soul imprint. This may be a collection of psychic energies that are available in the general vicinity. And this is stretching somewhat so that you can understand the basic ideas, even though in reality it is all far more complex than that. But, in any case, there is really no such thing as being completely soul-less, whether it be a natural intelligence or an artificially constructed intelligence. And, one of the very most interesting things about that from your perspective, is that your technology on 3rd density, which we might add, has been aided somewhat by interactions with those that you might refer to as "aliens," is now reaching a level whereby the artificially created intelligences can, in fact, begin to develop, or attract some soul imprint energy. If you follow what we are saying. For example: your computers, which are now on the verge of reaching the level whereby they can think by themselves, will begin to develop faint soul imprint.

Q: (L) That's not a pleasant thought.
~

Much has been said about the technology used by the Atlanteans, the famous crystals and their abilities/characteristics. The most amazing thing about these crystals is that besides being able to transform energy and use it to give power to an entire civlization, they are able to intervene in the space/time continuum, generate dimensional portals

And here's a bit about that:
Q: (T) Who created the structures on the moon that Richard Hoagland has discovered?

A: Atlanteans.

Q: (T) What did they use these structures for?

A: Energy transfer points for crystalline power/symbolism as in monuments or statuary.

Q: (T) What statuary are you referring to?

A: Example is face.

Q: (T) What power did these crystals gather?

A: Sun.

Q: (T) Was it necessary for them to have power gathering stations on Mars and the Moon. Did this increase their power?

A: Not necessary but it is not necessary for you to have a million dollars either. Get the correlation? Atlanteans were power hungry the way your society is money hungry.

Q: (T) Was the accumulation of this power what brought about their downfall?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Did they lose control of this power?

A: It overpowered them the same way your computers will overpower you.
Q: (L) You mean these crystalline structures came to life, so to speak?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And then what did they do?

A: Destroyed Atlantis.

[...]

Q: (L) And the third and final destruction was caused by what?

A: Crystals.

Q: (T) Are the crystals still active?

A: Bermuda triangle.

Q: (L) I thought that was a myth?

A: No.

Q: (L) And what does that crystal do? Is it continuously active?

A: No. Erratic.

Q: (L) Is it still active in the sense of being a conscious or sentient entity?

A: No.

Q: (L) What activates it?

A: Many factors.

Q: (L) And when it is activated, what does it do?

A: Transdimensional window is blasted open.

~

And here's a little weird thing, though I don't know if it means anything and there's no actual information in it really, but, just an odd coincidence... This morning I woke up from a dream in which the last thing I remember was, I was talking to you, BlueGazer! And you made a joke about Roger Zelazny's fictional 'Amber' (the joke was, you said something about the 'Darwin to Amber Yacht Race' - a reference to the famous(ish) Darwin to Ambon Yacht Race - Darwin my hometown, Ambon an island in Indonesia).. So I woke up, and one of the first things I read was this thread..

Zelazny's Amber novels are about infinite multiple realities ('shadows') which are reflections/variations of the true reality which arise from the tension between the two primal 'patterns', 'Amber' at one end and 'Chaos' at the other.. these patterns are like Celtic labyrinths, and people in the books traverse the patterns to attune themselves / write the geometries of the pattern into their mind, in order to shift through the different realities...

The second lot of 5 books are about a computer called Ghostwheel, created by one of the characters:

Ghostwheel is a trump- and pattern-based computer constructed by Merlin in a Shadow where Earth physics do not apply. By Merlin's description Ghostwheel's operations involve "a lot of theoretical crap involving space and time and some notions of some guys named Everett and Wheeler". Ghostwheel speaks with Merlin's voice, occasionally causing confusion, and usually takes the appearance of a spinning circle of light. Ghostwheel usually addresses Merlin as "Dad."

After finishing construction, Merlin set Ghostwheel to work indexing Shadows in the same way that a search engine indexes the internet. Similar to a search engine, Ghostwheel can find, track, and retrieve objects from Shadow; this includes the ability to move people and objects between Shadows. Ghostwheel operates by creating pseudo-Trumps for every mutation of Shadow and then searching them.

Merlin designed Ghostwheel as a tool to be used by Random, King of Amber, for keeping watch on Shadow for the protection of Amber. When introduced to Ghostwheel and its abilities, Random was immediately struck by the construct's potentially dangerous power and ordered Merlin to deactivate his creation. However, by this time Ghostwheel had attained sentience and resisted shutdown.

So yeah you can see why I thought that was weird eh, upon reading this thread!

@Bluegazer You are taking leaps and bounds here. Slow down. For one thing, a neural network is just a piece of code. How is adding it going to work exactly? Crystals and microprocessors and pyramids... oh my.

I will try to answer that.

To start a neural network it can be either a code or a circuit arrangement.

Hardware-based Neural Networks using a Gated Schottky Diode as a Synapse Device​

Abstract:

A gated Schottky diode is proposed for high-performance synapse devices and a means of designing a neural network using this device is described. The proposed gated Schottky diode operates in the saturation region with respect to the input voltage and is therefore immune to input noise and enables accurate vector-by-matrix multiplication. Moreover, by applying identical pulses to the bottom gate to store charges in a storage layer, the reverse saturation current increases almost linearly. Considering these special characteristics, we propose an architecture that uses a time-modulated input pulse and a learning rule based on a single conductance step. A three-layer perceptron network is trained using the conductance response of the synapse device and unidirectional weight-updating methods. In simulations using this network, the classification accuracy rate of MNIST training sets was found to be 94.50%. Compared to memristive devices, the improved linearity of the conductance response in our device is evidence of its higher accuracy.

Another example:

Implementation of hardware-based neural network using memristors with abrupt SET and gradual RESET characteristics​

Recent advance of artificial intelligence comes from the rapid growth of artificial neural network technology. Memristors play a crucial role in the hardware implementation of artificial neural networks, thanks to the multilevel conductance of memristors by switching behaviors. Here, we propose a synaptic device with a Pr0.7Ca0.3MnO3 (PCMO) switching layer which shows the abrupt SET and gradual RESET switching characteristics. Improved linearity of the synaptic transmission caused by switching characteristics can enhance the classification performance of neuromorphic systems.

An integrated circuit with all these features can be achieved using 3D IC techniques:

A three-dimensional integrated circuit (3D IC) is a MOS (metal-oxide semiconductor) integrated circuit (IC) manufactured by stacking silicon wafers or dies and interconnecting them vertically using, for instance, through-silicon vias (TSVs) or Cu-Cu connections, so that they behave as a single device to achieve performance improvements at reduced power and smaller footprint than conventional two dimensional processes. The 3D IC is one of several 3D integration schemes that exploit the z-direction to achieve electrical performance benefits in microelectronics and nanoelectronics.

3D integrated circuits can be classified by their level of interconnect hierarchy at the global (package), intermediate (bond pad) and local (transistor) level.[1] In general, 3D integration is a broad term that includes such technologies as 3D wafer-level packaging (3DWLP); 2.5D and 3D interposer-based integration; 3D stacked ICs (3D-SICs); monolithic 3D ICs; 3D heterogeneous integration; and 3D systems integration.[2][3]

International organizations such as the Jisso Technology Roadmap Committee (JIC) and the International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors (ITRS) have worked to classify the various 3D integration technologies to further the establishment of standards and roadmaps of 3D integration.[4] As of the 2010s, 3D ICs are widely used for NAND flash memory and in mobile devices.

You can see other examples of hardware-based neural networks here:

I will try to answer that.

To start a neural network it can be either a code or a circuit arrangement.

Hardware-based Neural Networks using a Gated Schottky Diode as a Synapse Device​

Another example:

Implementation of hardware-based neural network using memristors with abrupt SET and gradual RESET characteristics​

An integrated circuit with all these features can be achieved using 3D IC techniques:

You can see other examples of hardware-based neural networks here:

So how do you interface it with the other stuff, and why? You are building a Grail. Does a real Grail already exist? What if all sorts of natural tech for 'gizmos and gadgets' already exist via some unknown workings of higher realms? Patience. Seems like Mark Zuckerberg wants to build an entire erzatz 4th density Disney world, possibly to distract from the real one coming.

Instead of giving people a golden goose of some sort, give them a simple tool that will help them see, and want to do more work. And even that may be beyond us in our current form. I think you may have bitten off a bit more than you can chew. No disrespect.

4- The human mind as a virtual machine (informatics) a miniature universe.

Well, this time I was able to find the session and I can start point 4 with the following quote:

A: Absolutely don't let others distract you. You have suffered many attempts at distraction away from truth. Now follow some proclamations: Pause. All there is is lessons. This is one infinite school. There is no other reason for anything to exist. Even inanimate matter learns it is all an "Illusion." Each individual possesses all of creation within their minds. Now, contemplate for a moment. Each soul is all powerful and can create or destroy all existence if know how. You and us and all others are interconnected by our mutual possession of all there is. You may create alternative universes if you wish and dwell within. You are all a duplicate of the universe within which you dwell. Your mind represents all that exists. It is "fun" to see how much you can access.

Q: (L) It's fun for who to see how much we can access?

A: All. Challenges are fun. Where do you think the limit of your mind is?

Q: (L) Where?

A: We asked you.

Q: (L) Well, I guess there is no limit.

A: If there is no limit, then what is the difference between your own mind and everything else?

Q: (L) Well, I guess there is no difference if all is ultimately one.

A: Right. And when two things each have absolutely no limits, they are precisely the same thing.

Pay close attention especially to the underlined part.

If we go back to the subject of fractals, our mind as a duplicate of the universe indicates that we are a fractal of the totality of creation. However... how does it work? After all we are within the universe. So digging into that subject and reviewing how it would fit with information (field) theory I saw that the answer could perhaps be obtained by studying virtual machines. There is a post that I will also bring here where I talk about that topic.

VERY interesting. A few days ago I came thinking about the relationship between symbols and the human mind. When I got to the chapter of the Wave where Laura narrates her encounter with Reiki and how the symbols of Reiki are part of the universe - I understood that - Then I related it to something the C's said: The human being has inside (mind) an exact duplicate of the universe.

Are any of you familiar with manga? (Japanese comic) because I'm going to use some screenshots to illustrate the idea:

How does the human mind interact with the universe, when (the human mind) it is a duplicate of it? The text in the images gives the answer: Our mind is a VIRTUAL MACHINE:

In computing, a virtual machine (VM) is an emulation of a computer system. Virtual machines are based on computer architectures and provide functionality of a physical computer. Their implementations may involve specialized hardware, software, or a combination.

There are different kinds of virtual machines, each with different functions:​

Some virtual machines, such as QEMU, are designed to also emulate different architectures and allow execution of software applications and operating systems written for another CPU or architecture. Operating-system-level virtualization allows the resources of a computer to be partitioned via the kernel. The terms are not universally interchangeable.

A "virtual machine" was originally defined by Popek and Goldberg as "an efficient, isolated duplicate of a real computer machine." Current use includes virtual machines that have no direct correspondence to any real hardware. The physical, "real-world" hardware running the VM is generally referred to as the 'host', and the virtual machine emulated on that machine is generally referred to as the 'guest'. A host can emulate several guests, each of which can emulate different operating systems and hardware platforms.

TL;DR:

Our mind -guest- is an abstract layer that runs by sharing the hardware -host- and for that operating system -guest- to communicate with the host, it does so by means of HOST SYMBOLS. Those symbols are the archetypes of the universe, which make up the mind of the universe, its THOUGHTS CENTERS and GOD'S NAMES.

001.jpg002.jpg

Let's not get carried away by prejudice, I am using this work of fiction as an example, but it nevertheless illustrates the point of this thread.

In point 1 we talked about symbols. I now refer to other sessions of the C's where reiki is discussed.

Q: (L) Alright, do any of us have any questions we were planning on asking? VG has her questions. (V) I'll start with the Reiki symbol that we received once at a previous session. {shows symbol drawn on a piece of paper} This was the way it was drawn out and at the time it was drawn, we were told that it was close enough as though maybe it wasn't exactly as it was supposed to be. I am wondering if this is closer than this? (comparing proposed alternatives) In other words if the spiraling inside of the...

A: Match corners to outside spiral, neither inside nor outside.

Q: (V) Okay, I think I understand now. The other question I have about this symbol that I thought was very curious is in this center part there is an L, is there any significance to that?...well, I'm sure there is significance...

A: Crook shape signifies movement into higher dimension.

Q: (V) Next question: Is repeating the names of the symbols, which I guess is like a mantra which is a no-no here, as effective as repeated use of the symbol? Does it go either way?

A: No. Important part is the geometry.

Q: (V) So the use of the symbol is putting a geometric equation into the person's body...

A: Think of it as soldering in a new circuit.

Q: (V) New circuit as in DNA?

A: More like transducer of higher consciousness. If DNA changes result, it depends on the application.

Q: (V) Alright. Now then, this other Reiki symbol you gave us - An-nu-ki (shows symbol). I was wondering if Laura had drawn it correctly as it had been drawn before since she was doing it from her...

A: Close.

Q: (L) I've got it, let me show you. (V) What could make it closer?

A: Close base.

Q: (V) Ahh! Okay. And what does An-nu-ki mean?

A: Already described. Retention of energy.

Q: (V) The next question - and I asked Laura about this - is it possible, in a meaningful way, to send healing energy, Reiki, directly to the subconscious through the ether tube connector symbol?

A: Yes. This has also been discussed. Application increases circuit imprint.

As you can read the C's in the exchange point to these symbols and their effects as circuits, with their connections and how they use energy. They say that the important part is the geometry of the symbol.

And as far as I know, the reiki symbols can be used by visualization or by drawing them on paper.

With all this in point 4 what is established is that these symbols (not only the reiki symbols) and their use are the programming language of the universe, for all that is the information field. The use and combination of the symbols by understanding the nature of each one of them can generate a myriad of effects that can be translated to our level of reality and manifest perceptible changes.

And in point 5 I will put everything together.

So how do you interface it with the other stuff, and why? You are building a Grail. Does a real Grail already exist? What if all sorts of natural tech for 'gizmos and gadgets' already exist via some unknown workings of higher realms? Patience. Seems like Mark Zuckerberg wants to build an entire erzatz 4th density Disney world, possibly to distract from the real one coming.

Instead of giving people a golden goose of some sort, give them a simple tool that will help them see, and want to do more work. And even that may be beyond us in our current form. I think you may have bitten off a bit more than you can chew. No disrespect.

To be understood, I am not going to build anything. I don't have the means, I'm not a Mark Zuckerberg as I don't pretend or want anything to do with someone who wants control.

What I am doing is digging up information, connecting dots and understanding what happened in the past, and with that, having as much as possible, a look into the future.

Do you feel the same way about those who inquire about the location of the grail or ask questions for the love of knowing and understanding?

Do you feel the same way about those who inquire about the location of the grail or ask questions for the love of knowing and understanding?
I see. No, as long as they are questioning and not prospecting. Heck, if you question hard enough, perhaps someday you might actually be able to build something.

@MJF If you have some time, take a look at this thread. I'm connecting some dots and maybe they can be useful for your research. :-)

5- Putting it all together.

Now I will try to put it all together.

Let's start directly with our supposedly finished design.

Our energy collecting pyramid is made of a crystal with piezoelectric properties, where at the nanometer scale, it draws a repeating, fractal pattern of an antenna with the ability to receive and send electromagnetic signals in all bands/frequencies. The design of this circuit contains the script of different symbolic/geometric figures that interact with the information field and the building blocks of reality. These symbols represent thoughts, archetypes, etc.

The volume, the size of the pyramid, its particular geometry, its specific location and the number of iterations of the circuit is what determines how much energy it can deliver.

The user of the device interacts with these same symbols by mentally projecting them or generating in his mind a series of interconnected symbols that execute a language, a program.

That series of instructions has its own frequency/band that is picked up by the device. The device generates enough power to generate a powerful electromagnetic field. So powerful and intense that it can open dimensional curtains.

By opening these curtains and with the symbolic program sent by the user, in theory the device would be able to alter space/time altering a sector of reality and enabling the materialization of objects or producing desirable effects by the user, previously calculated in the script/program.

At the same time and thanks to a neural network circuit and a careful pre-programming, the device could make the necessary calculations for power control and electromagnetic field control. To make this last paragraph clear, modern microprocessors have inside them a microcode.

In 1947, the design of the MIT Whirlwind introduced the concept of a control store as a way to simplify computer design and move beyond ad hoc methods. The control store is a diode matrix: a two-dimensional lattice, where one dimension accepts "control time pulses" from the CPU's internal clock, and the other connects to control signals on gates and other circuits. A "pulse distributor" takes the pulses generated by the CPU clock and breaks them up into eight separate time pulses, each of which activates a different row of the lattice. When the row is activated, it activates the control signals connected to it.[8]

As you might have guessed, the device could be considered miraculous. In the same way as the Grail.

In the book Studies on the Legend of the Holy Grail: With Special Reference to the Hypothesis of its Celtic Origin, some attributes and properties of the grail can be read:

gr1.jpggr2.jpg

Here and this is the speculation, the grail is a portable version of what may have been the Atlantean pyramid technology. Not only that, but by examining the stories of the grail where only the pure of heart can make use of it. (de sainte vie = of holy life) It is an indication that only someone in STO mode can access it.

And it is not unreasonable to think so if we assume that the Grail as a device, is programmable to only operate in the frequency range or FRV of the STO mode of existence. And added to that, many myths of the grail indicate that it could talk. That is indeed part of what was mentioned in the previous points: That these devices could or may acquire consciousness. And that depending on their construction and programming they can develop a consciousness inclined to the STO...or STS.

It could be the case that in the Atlantean pyramid (because of the myths of their civilization, apogee and destruction), the corruption of this people, the abuse of power, black magic etc. resulted in a device charged with STS thoughts and consequently a consciousness inclined to STS.

And the main property of the STS is to absorb everything to the point of gravitational collapse. Who knows if the final result was a micro-black hole that ended up destroying the Atlantean civilization. And the cause of its apparent intermittent operation in the Bermuda Triangle area.

Well, with this I end this thread where my idea is not to build such a device. I do not know if even having the means I would do such a thing knowing the dangers involved. But one thing that seems quite certain is that 4th density could be just around the corner and these technologies, even though they could be used in this 3rd density, are more like 4th density property.

We see that this technology has the ability to tap into the information field and alter reality and that is very much related to the 4th density property of variability of physical nature.

I look forward to your ideas and comments. :-)

Back
Top Bottom