Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Six weeks after getting her booster, my colleague, who laughed at me for not getting vaxxed, had a very strong "migraine" and went on sick leave. I haven't seen her in three months. She keeps postponing her return. I'm sure something went really wrong. :-(

When I was kid, I remember an educator telling another kid: "If Jimmy jumps in the mud, you are going to jump in the mud too???" Somehow, I immediately understood the implications of the warning.

There is no shortage of lessons...
When I was young and did something out of peer pressure that turned out to be bad, my mum constantly challenged me by saying "if your friends jumped off a cliff, would you also jump?".

You know, little did I know back then but that was some wisdom.

I think in the main most people have been caught up by 3 things

• Fear of the disease which kind of makes no sense given the stupid jabs don't stop you getting it.
  • Peer pressure via appealing to a sense of morality i.e., the it's not about you shtick, do it for others.
  • Ignorance - not being aware of the dangers.
Human morality/ethics has been turned inside out and weaponised such that it's now a stick used to terrorise people into sacrificing their bodies and their right to their bodies. More scary, it is now used as justification to force the state, businesses or employers to impose their will on you with regards removing your rights to your own body.

My view is that this is only the beginning - there will be other "pandemics" in future plus the whole climate change thing amongst others where we will face the same decisions. What is the scariest thing is to see that really we're helpless if livelihoods are put on the line and indeed, people would pick up a gun and blow their own heads off if it was mandated by their industry. What will save us?

Is anyone in that weird state where they are kind of living life as "normal" as they can but feeling as if we're all just waiting for the next thing to happen? I mean, I am feeling like, be it a plague, nuclear war, famine, alien invasion, heck, even comets it won't be too surprising as we're kind of primed for disaster.

The concept of life/death or even health is also taking on a different meaning - nothing seems guaranteed. Today you could be okay, tomorrow dead and it won't like be a "thing"... it'll just be "another thing" to happen in a sea on many things happening. The cohesion of what we took for granted and became accustomed to is kind of waning and becoming super malleable. Amongst endless faces of other humans things just kind of feel like they are losing the meaning they used to hold - it's not entirely clear what's forming in its place. It's somewhat melancholic though it's not to say one is sad or depressed.

Sorry to yap on some more about this but another thing I've noticed is the alternative news space which is doing a good job in reporting "truth" is not really offering information to provide hope. Correct me if I'm wrong but it's all doom and gloom

• GVB still saying a new variant will emerge to cause true chaos.
  • The west is committing collective suicide with regard Russia.
  • China is over here broadcasting images that look like from a dystopian nightmare
  • WHO is about to own your body
  • Nazis are emerging
  • Mass shooters and murderers
  • Uncontrollable migration
  • Censorship that is becoming more overt and insidious
  • Economic doom
  • Mental health issues
  • Broken doctor/patient covenants
Etc etc

Like, what in the flying hell? A part of me wonders, if when the time comes, will the truth sayers be willing to sacrifice their attachment to what brought them to prominence and change the tune of their song? Or, is this just the state of the world and it can never change? Perhaps we should take it like the weather - it happens and we just kind of have to live with it but we can't really ever change it. I'm leaning more towards the latter.

What will save us?
Earth changes are long overdue. 😉
Is anyone in that weird state where they are kind of living life as "normal" as they can but feeling as if we're all just waiting for the next thing to happen? I mean, I am feeling like, be it a plague, nuclear war, famine, alien invasion, heck, even comets it won't be too surprising as we're kind of primed for disaster.
The calm before the storm is not so calm, eh?
The concept of life/death or even health is also taking on a different meaning - nothing seems guaranteed. Today you could be okay, tomorrow dead and it won't like be a "thing"... it'll just be "another thing" to happen in a sea on many things happening.
I think it's a symptom of the whole 3D STS experience where you are at the mercy of "higher" forces sucking as much energy as possible from you. If your "master" goes crazy, chances are that you will also go crazy if you follow him. Existence then feels like a robotic movie which is exactly what 4D STS wants you to believe.
Correct me if I'm wrong but it's all doom and gloom
  • GVB still saying a new variant will emerge to cause true chaos.
  • The west is committing collective suicide with regard Russia.
  • China is over here broadcasting images that look like from a dystopian nightmare
  • WHO is about to own your body
  • Nazis are emerging
  • Mass shooters and murderers
  • Uncontrollable migration
  • Censorship that is becoming more overt and insidious
  • Economic doom
  • Mental health issues
  • Broken doctor/patient covenants
For the new world to emerge, the old world has to perish.

For the new world to emerge, the old world has to perish.
Here's the thing though - the world has constantly changed if we look at history but Man has remained in the most part, exactly the same. What makes us think this time will be different? I know... the Wave.

I tell you what, I sometimes question the markers that confirm the wave is "near" or "happening". We talk about increased chaos, suffering, more blatant and overt lies etc being the markers and usually I can't help but think things can always get worse and in fact there is no limit to how bad things can get. None of us have lived through the black death, or a comet impact/fly by, or a full blown war etc and these things have happened many times and people have experienced them - I wouldn't be surprised if they thought their world was coming to an end, but guess what, nope! The world may have changed but the dynamics men create kind of remain the same. So I am not sure the wave is near, perhaps in cosmic terms it is, but cosmic terms broken down to human "time" could mean this thing doesn't touch down for another 10,000 years or something like that. Lol.

We must therefore find hope in something else I feel. Something more real, more tangible. Something more present...

Here's the thing though - the world has constantly changed if we look at history but Man has remained in the most part, exactly the same. What makes us think this time will be different? I know... the Wave.

I tell you what, I sometimes question the markers that confirm the wave is "near" or "happening". We talk about increased chaos, suffering, more blatant and overt lies etc being the markers and usually I can't help but think things can always get worse and in fact there is no limit to how bad things can get. None of us have lived through the black death, or a comet impact/fly by, or a full blown war etc and these things have happened many times and people have experienced them - I wouldn't be surprised if they thought their world was coming to an end, but guess what, nope! The world may have changed but the dynamics men create kind of remain the same. So I am not sure the wave is near, perhaps in cosmic terms it is, but cosmic terms broken down to human "time" could mean this thing doesn't touch down for another 10,000 years or something like that. Lol.

We must therefore find hope in something else I feel. Something more real, more tangible. Something more present...

Another perspective is that in fact, the world has ended numerous times throughout history. Take the collapse of the byzantine empire, the Roman empire, the bronze age collapse; or, looking at other cultures: the forcible opening of Japan to outside trade; the takeover of China by Britain and the subsequent Century of Shame; and the biggie, the arrival of Europeans in the New World.

In every case, the relevant culture experienced a complete dissolution of its world. The most basic assumptions about the nature of reality were thrown out the window.

The difference now is that our world is global. Thus, an equivalent level of change cannot help but affect, not a geographically localized ethnos, but the entirety of the species.

In Wave terms, you might see those previous events as smaller-scale waves: structurally the same, differing mainly in having a more limited locus of effect.

Now, the other issue is whether mankind has in fact remained unchanged through all of these mini-waves. I don't think that's true. Certainly we can read old literature and see ourselves in them; but we can also observe a troop of chimpanzees, and see ourselves in them as well. Genetic evidence suggests that humans have evolved more rapidly during the last 10,000 years than during the neo- and paleolithic, so we know we haven't been remaining the same at a genetic level. Intellectually, too, we've changed, probably quite dramatically - not that we're smarter, but we certainly behave differently from our ancestors, and tend to see the world in very different ways. Those changes were all profoundly driven by times of catastrophic upheaval. It stands to reason that as we experience the global-scale upheavals of the 20s (and probably beyond), we'll be changed more deeply than at any time in recorded history.

Another perspective is that in fact, the world has ended numerous times throughout history. Take the collapse of the byzantine empire, the Roman empire, the bronze age collapse; or, looking at other cultures: the forcible opening of Japan to outside trade; the takeover of China by Britain and the subsequent Century of Shame; and the biggie, the arrival of Europeans in the New World.

In every case, the relevant culture experienced a complete dissolution of its world. The most basic assumptions about the nature of reality were thrown out the window.

The difference now is that our world is global. Thus, an equivalent level of change cannot help but affect, not a geographically localized ethnos, but the entirety of the species.

In Wave terms, you might see those previous events as smaller-scale waves: structurally the same, differing mainly in having a more limited locus of effect.

Now, the other issue is whether mankind has in fact remained unchanged through all of these mini-waves. I don't think that's true. Certainly we can read old literature and see ourselves in them; but we can also observe a troop of chimpanzees, and see ourselves in them as well. Genetic evidence suggests that humans have evolved more rapidly during the last 10,000 years than during the neo- and paleolithic, so we know we haven't been remaining the same at a genetic level. Intellectually, too, we've changed, probably quite dramatically - not that we're smarter, but we certainly behave differently from our ancestors, and tend to see the world in very different ways. Those changes were all profoundly driven by times of catastrophic upheaval. It stands to reason that as we experience the global-scale upheavals of the 20s (and probably beyond), we'll be changed more deeply than at any time in recorded history.
My understanding is the integrity of our genes and bodies are worsening due to accumulation of errors/mutations + introduction of agriculture and in more recent times, processed foods. When you say evolving, do you mean becoming more capable/complex Beings? Homo Sapien remains the same, albeit a bit worse for wear, no?

In the intellectual plane, I think we certainly know more but it can be argued whether we stand at the pinnacle of human intellectual know-how when we consider the possibility of previous civilizations that have long but been erased e.g. Atlantis.

Spiritually speaking, I don't think anyone would disagree we're worse off - hello materialism.

Compared to more recent history, it can't be denied though that we are at the pinnacle of being able to shape the world with technology. We can also argue that our ability to structure society is as good as it has been in known/accepted history.

I am just not sure the above means we have "evolved" or that anything meaningful is happening at the genetic level. I think if anything we're driving ourselves into a place where what we've built will enable more insidious control over the population and now we're entering the realms where your body supposedly can't be yours, you have zero privacy and they want to know what you are thinking. The smaller the world gets the easier it becomes for only a small handful of people to wield devastating power of control. God, this is sounding pessimistic... 😶

Hope... it appears to me that hope is found in your most immediate interactions. You could be in a warzone but if you're holed up with a decent bunch of people or know how to navigate human interactions whilst maintaining a somewhat optimistic outlook, then you sir may be experiencing hope. Hope can also and is mostly found in distant things (e.g. the wave or winning the lottery) but eventually I find this will catch up with you if those things don't become present. It may be best to supplement such hope with something more within reach, more present. Ah, this is sounding much better 😁

That implies it's a crime the authorities are simply allowing to happen.

This is a crime perpetrated by the authorities.
With everything we understand it

NOW, what we are living IS THE WAVE - ASAICS

Family set to take legal action over death of son, 26, who died from 'catastrophic' blood clots two weeks after he received AstraZeneca Covid jab​

17 May 2022

Jack Hurn, from Redditch, died last June, after receiving his first dose at a Dudley vaccine centre on May 29.
[...]
Mr Hurn, originally from Devon, began suffering headaches within days and died on June 11 last year at Birmingham's Queen Elizabeth Hospital after doctors allegedly described him as having 'catastrophic' blood clots on the brain.

Study: Development of severe pemphigus vulgaris following ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccination and review of literature​

29 March 2022

1 CASE REPORT

A 44-year-old man presented with complaints of painful oral lesions for 2 months and multiple, recurrent, fluid-filled blisters, and erosions for 45 days. The patient initially developed painful, oral erosions 1 week after administration of 2nd dose of ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine. Few days later, flaccid blisters developed over the abdomen, upper back, and face, which burst spontaneously to form raw, painful erosions and progressed to involve the whole body in the next 15–20 days. There was no history of any drug intake or itching prior to the onset of erosions. His past medical history was unremarkable.

[...]

severe pemphigus vulgaris.jpg

My understanding is the integrity of our genes and bodies are worsening due to accumulation of errors/mutations + introduction of agriculture and in more recent times, processed foods. When you say evolving, do you mean becoming more capable/complex Beings? Homo Sapien remains the same, albeit a bit worse for wear, no?

In the intellectual plane, I think we certainly know more but it can be argued whether we stand at the pinnacle of human intellectual know-how when we consider the possibility of previous civilizations that have long but been erased e.g. Atlantis.

Spiritually speaking, I don't think anyone would disagree we're worse off - hello materialism.

Compared to more recent history, it can't be denied though that we are at the pinnacle of being able to shape the world with technology. We can also argue that our ability to structure society is as good as it has been in known/accepted history.

I am just not sure the above means we have "evolved" or that anything meaningful is happening at the genetic level. I think if anything we're driving ourselves into a place where what we've built will enable more insidious control over the population and now we're entering the realms where your body supposedly can't be yours, you have zero privacy and they want to know what you are thinking. The smaller the world gets the easier it becomes for only a small handful of people to wield devastating power of control. God, this is sounding pessimistic... 😶

Hope... it appears to me that hope is found in your most immediate interactions. You could be in a warzone but if you're holed up with a decent bunch of people or know how to navigate human interactions whilst maintaining a somewhat optimistic outlook, then you sir may be experiencing hope. Hope can also and is mostly found in distant things (e.g. the wave or winning the lottery) but eventually I find this will catch up with you if those things don't become present. It may be best to supplement such hope with something more within reach, more present. Ah, this is sounding much better 😁

I was using evolution in its most neutral sense - change.

That said, while the evidence suggests that evolution via natural selection only ever means the accumulation of broken genes, that is not what I had in mind. Evolution also includes change due to the introduction of new genes via viral transfection, which as we suspect is itself directed, at least in part, from 4D. There have been a very great many pandemics in history and therefore, a great many opportunities for subtle renovations of the genome by this method.

Official data suggests the Triple Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome at an alarming rate​

January 15, 2022

An in-depth investigation of 5 months worth of official UK Government data published by the UK Health Security Agency seems to confirm predictions previously made by The Expose that the Covid-19 “booster” dose would provide a very short lived temporary boost to the immune systems of the vaccinated population before decimating their immune systems much more rapidly than had already been seen in people who had received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine.

In short, official UK Government data strongly suggests that the Covid-19 vaccinated population are developing some new form of Covid-19 vaccine induced acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.

The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) publish a weekly Vaccine Surveillance Report, with each report containing four weeks worth of data on Covid-19 cases, hospitalisations, and deaths by vaccination status. For our investigation we analysed 5 of these published Vaccine Surveillance Reports containing data from August 16th 2021 to January 2nd 2022, in order to get a clear picture on the effect the Covid-19 vaccines are having on the immune systems of the vaccinated population, and this is what we found…

The UKHSA Vaccine Surveillance Reports used for our investigation can all be found here –

[...]

Official data suggests the Triple Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome at an alarming rate​

Disliked because 'The Expose' keeps publishing documentation demonstrating negative vaccine efficacy, but then takes a tremendous logical and semantic jump in that they're calling it "vaccine AIDS".

Really need bloodwork on the immune systems of those who've taken these things to declare 'AIDS' - as has been produced by Doctors Ryan Cole and Nathan Thompson. In the 8 week post-injection follow-up video produced by Dr. Thompson, while immune degradation was observed immediately after the injections, with extensive use of anti-inflammatories and the like, the victim seems to have recovered immune function.

The negative vaccine efficacy is more easily explained by the original antigenic sin hypothesis - otherwise we'd be seeing a massive rise in Kaposi's sarcoma and other opportunistic infections - as is observed in what is commonly understood as AIDS.

Disliked because 'The Expose' keeps publishing documentation demonstrating negative vaccine efficacy, but then takes a tremendous logical and semantic jump in that they're calling it "vaccine AIDS".

Really need bloodwork on the immune systems of those who've taken these things to declare 'AIDS' - as has been produced by Doctors Ryan Cole and Nathan Thompson. In the 8 week post-injection follow-up video produced by Dr. Thompson, while immune degradation was observed immediately after the injections, with extensive use of anti-inflammatories and the like, the victim seems to have recovered immune function.

The negative vaccine efficacy is more easily explained by the original antigenic sin hypothesis - otherwise we'd be seeing a massive rise in Kaposi's sarcoma and other opportunistic infections - as is observed in what is commonly understood as AIDS.
Thanks for your explanations. I realize that 'The Expose' already made an article in October 2021 about 'AIDS' induced by vaccine. This is the article I was referring to here. Do they use the statistics fairly?

There's a video here (Dr Urso) about explosion of cancers. Another one here (Ryan Cole). I don't know what to think. Dramatization?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom