Potential Food and Energy Shortage Across the World

Now, to add "fuel to the fires," IceAgeFarmer (https://t.me/s/iceagefarmer) states:

""BREAKING: FBI warns farmers that hackers are launching cyberattacks on food supply (even as people catch on to explosions at food processors) Video report forthcoming. - @iceagefarmer
“The FBI is warning farmers of potential hackers targeting the ag industry.
The agency said cyber-criminals might be more likely to go after farmers during the planting and harvesting seasons.
Six grain companies were targeted last fall, and two others have already been attacked this year, authorities said.
A major disruption of grain production would impact the entire food chain, something criminals take advantage of when trying to extort growers.""

Christian also notes that 2 of the food processing facility fires were caused by small plane crashes.....kind of odd.

There is also this montage of other food processing plants catching fire and burning down; 18 in the past 6 months

I think the below article is a pretty reasonable possible explanation for the increase in the fires, accidents, etc at the food processing plants.

The main point of the article is that food processing plants have been running at full or over-capacity for a long time due to supply chain impacts on parts of the food system from the Plandemic. When this happens more accidents happen due to deferring required maintenance that can really impact safe operation of industrial things, overworked employees, safety measure being skirted, unsafe work environments being created due to the increased workload, etc.

Another thing that the author doesn't mention that would bolster his argument is that there has been a significant increase in auto accidents in the US. That could be chalked up to stress, possible health and cognitive issues related to the vaxx (ie vaxxidents) or other factors that could be relevant. And some of the factors that are causing increased automobile accidents could translate to other areas, such as industrial food processing.

I guess the best approach to this, and not to just assume full conspiracy theory right from the start, which I can fall into, is we could look to see if there has been an increase in similar accidents across all the different types of industrial plants (or similar industries like maybe maritime activities) outside the industrial food industry, especially those that have been operating at full or overcapacity, and see if the food plant accidents are happening at a higher rate. If they are, then we could work from there...

Having done an engineering management position in the Navy, when you do push people and equipment right at or beyond the normal and safe level of operational capacity accidents and other issues really do increase. Fwiw

Include shortage of jobs, also:

More Jobs Down The Drain In The Name Of Convenience. Meet 'RoboBurger', The World's First Burger Robot In A Box

Based in New Jersey, the start-up business makes the entire burger automously for $7 in under 6 minutes.

'In the future, the Roboburger could start cooking up breakfast sandwiches with fresh eggs, plant-based burgers, and a "full restaurant experience," But for now, it's focused on tackling the multibillion-dollar burger industry and bringing its robot burger maker to locations like employee break rooms, college dorms, and hospitals.

"And within this year, Roboburger will begin rolling out in cities like New York, Philadelphia, Seattle, Atlanta, Chicago, and Miami"

It's also planning a future "storefront takeover" to create a temporary robot-run restaurant.

ARTICLE:

-----------------------

Meet Cecilia, The World’s First Interactive Robotic Bartender

'The robots are rising. But at least they’re making us drinks.

Cecilia is the world’s first interactive robot bartender and she is currently infiltrating Florida International University’s Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management in North Miami. Her goal is not world domination or extinction of mankind. Nor is she plotting to steal the jobs of future bartenders.'

“Nor is she plotting to steal the jobs of future bartenders.” - We know that is a complete and total lie. There has been a slew of these smart technologies taking over stores and restaurants lately, and it is by design. These manufactured labor shortages that started in 2020 were purposefully designed to allow autonomous robots and tech to replace actual workers aka humans.

ARTICLE:

Salad in Stockholm

We run out of salad the other day, and thought to pick up a little at the local grocery store"ICA Nära" (which in general is a bit more expensive) - but the price on salad was in a league of its own :scared: exceeding the kilo price for some meat types.

125 kr a kilo = around 11.95 € / kilo (12.72 $)

Now, as if irony wasn't enough already... they call it "Cosmopolitan" Salad.
It is even trademarked :rolleyes:

Oh... it ain't even eco.

2022-04-26-21-12-57.jpg

I think the below article is a pretty reasonable possible explanation for the increase in the fires, accidents, etc at the food processing plants.

The main point of the article is that food processing plants have been running at full or over-capacity for a long time due to supply chain impacts on parts of the food system from the Plandemic. When this happens more accidents happen due to deferring required maintenance that can really impact safe operation of industrial things, overworked employees, safety measure being skirted, unsafe work environments being created due to the increased workload, etc.

Another thing that the author doesn't mention that would bolster his argument is that there has been a significant increase in auto accidents in the US. That could be chalked up to stress, possible health and cognitive issues related to the vaxx (ie vaxxidents) or other factors that could be relevant. And some of the factors that are causing increased automobile accidents could translate to other areas, such as industrial food processing.

I guess the best approach to this, and not to just assume full conspiracy theory right from the start, which I can fall into, is we could look to see if there has been an increase in similar accidents across all the different types of industrial plants (or similar industries like maybe maritime activities) outside the industrial food industry, especially those that have been operating at full or overcapacity, and see if the food plant accidents are happening at a higher rate. If they are, then we could work from there...

Having done an engineering management position in the Navy, when you do push people and equipment right at or beyond the normal and safe level of operational capacity accidents and other issues really do increase. Fwiw

Those planes hitting the processing plants, though...

Is that fake news? Or real - but accidental? Are small planes also being serviced less regularly? And would the PTB really arrange to have small planes kamikaze food plants? That seems like quite a lot of effort when a simple arson would do. But they are also getting more and more unhinged these days.

Is that fake news? Or real - but accidental? [...]
I don't have the answer to that, but this is what the author said about the planes. fwiw

Addressing the lesser frequent impact incidents from airplanes etc. Keep in mind that major industrial food processing facilities are generally located around major transportation hubs – large arteries for commercial trucking and railway lines for inbound good deliveries. These are the same zoned commercial regions where you find small regional airports.

So, let’s put those airplane ‘accidents” aside for a moment and look at the bigger picture.

Is that fake news? Or real - but accidental?
I get the impression that those two airplane "accidents" might be the mass consciousness signalling to themself. Although each crash taken on its own was likely accidental, in the context of the all the other sabotage being done, the deeper meaning might be of a warning - "Remember 9/11? What's happening is being done deliberately!"

After reading articles on genetically engineered (transgenic) foods, I haven't been inclined to eat lettuce or other leafy greens bought in stores. This article seems to confirm that move – NEW Controlled Food System Is Now In Place And They Will Stop At Nothing To Accelerate Their Control - coreysdigs.com. A few highlights:

• The indoor vertical farming industry, valued at $5.5 billion in 2020, is projected to reach $19.86 billion by 2026. Urban indoor farming is already in thousands of grocery stores without people realizing it while they state GMOs already accounted for 75-80% of food Americans consume.

• AeroFarms, who has the largest indoor vertical farming facility in the world, co-developed the first CRISPR-Cas9 gene-edited produce product, now hundreds are following, while National Geographic believes that gene editing is the next food revolution. AeroFarms also worked on an NIH sponsored trial to produce proteins for the Covid jabs.

• The University of California is developing a plant-based mRNA vaccine in the hopes that farms can grow edible vaccine heads of lettuce.

• Monsanto/Bayer is creating gene edited seeds for vertical farm companies, while Bill Gates, the Rockefeller and Ford Foundations, and the World Bank control 10% of the world’s germplasms and hold some of the world’s largest seed banks. Bayer and BASF, two of the world’s largest suppliers of seed, are both involved with the vertical farm industry. The food industry is already monopolized by 10 companies, the majority of which include Vanguard and BlackRock as top shareholders.

• US taxpayers are funding research to develop cellular agriculture as well as indoor growers and genetics companies, while oversight bureaus are not issuing regulations to assess or control gene-edited produce.

• By mapping some of the biggest vertical farms in the report, the article lists the crops, grocery stores involved, locations, and investors in the "GE food business."

The " transgenics of 'food' " is addressed more explicitly in prior posts (https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/gene-editing-a-new-type-of-gmo.45254/#post-825337) but this article is an overview touching on additional subjects such as investors, the food processing plant fires and the Union Pacific railroad shipping reductions impacting CF Industries Holdings, the world’s largest fertilizer company.

Solari has a "Food Risk Tracker" page with links to additional articles. Food Risk Tracker – News Trends & Stories
Incidentially, Russia banned the planting of genetically modified plants and the import of genetically modified seeds years ago, as have many other countries.

This news will take me a bit to process. Collecting my thoughts after reading all the articles and comments so far.

Anyone with their eyes opened could see the food quality was already bad and becoming worse. But there used to be a choice. Back in the day I made a decision to buy organic/bio which was supposed to come as non-GMO. It was more costly but the benefit of at least some nutrition was there. Come COVID restrictions, the realization sunk in that organic stamp cannot be trusted anymore.

Stating the obvious for those in the know, but maybe something to think about for the others.
It can be said pretty safely that anything organic takes more...human labor, water, sun, compost, time, and the right combination of everything else. The restrictions made travel almost impossible. Yes I am aware of the essential businesses permits, but how many farms actually got them? Secondly, when you are sick, the best to do is lay in bed. Anyway, the seeds need to go in the ground at a specific timeframe, restrictions or not. Mother Nature, such a great teacher to us all doesn`t care that half your staff is down sick. So the seeds get planted late (or later than usual) and possibly in smaller areas.
Again stating the obvious. Small scale farmer can go and do literally all by hand. Larger scale farmers use machinery. And lots of it. So missing the time for planting before the next wave of rains hit, they may not be able to get into their fields for another month till it dries enough for the tractor to come thru. The bigger the farm, the bigger the tractors. And more diesel fuel, oil...it is really scary to think about what sick mind architected all this into such a minuscule detail creating a perfect storm.
Back to our planting late. Farmers know that this means lower harvest. One week late can literally cost 25% in yields.

Adding another splash of color to our already ugly picture.
Organic farm (this goes for non-organic too btw) is most likely either rented or has a mortgage. Only very few are lucky to escape this. So knowing the yields will be lower, also knowing the bills have to be paid, the farmer does the only thing he or she can. Uses fertilizer to give the plants a fighting chance.

Organic farms are under pretty heavy restrictions into what can be used as a fertilizer. Your safest bet is compost. But it doesn`t stop there. Fertilizer is one thing. But your plants also need protection from invading spieces which is other plants (weeds) and your plant loving pests. So it means herbicides and pesticides. Dang, there goes your hardly earned organic farm stamp. Hmm, wait just a minute. The restrictions also mean the FDA or other inspector won`t be getting there to see, and there is this large stack of bills pilling up...yep, the inevitable happens. With all of the above said, can you blame the farmer?

One more thing. The karma works very fast in farming - until your next planting. This is what nobody really tells you. Starting with herbicides and pesticides and artificial fertilizers, is riding a tiger, you cannot jump off - you have to keep using them. There is no "use them this once and then stop", make your farm back true organic again. What ever ingredients/poisons are included in those things render your precious soil dead. Not right away, but the next year you`ll see only 60% of harvest compared to your previous years. That is if you rotate your crops as you should. If not, it can go as low as 30% or so.Why so small yield?

Part of the problem is also the consumers - yes, us :)
We want our fruits and veggies in the stores or farmers markets in uniform sizes. Large sizes at that. We want radiant colors. ... 20 years ago there has been a battle in EU court for the uniform size and shape of cucumbers. And the directive was passed and rolled in all EU countries. If the thing doesn`t fit the sample, it is taken off the shelf and discarded. Lately it is not even bought off the farmers anymore. Less yield right there. Is the hook-shaped carrot less nutricious? Still shaking my head on that one.

Not all follow the pattern described above. There are honest farmers who will eat the loses and deliver an excellent quality food to our tables. How long will they be able to do that and compete with massive influx of artificially grown food for half the prices?

To close up my thinking out loud.
I can grow my own food. And given the situation, I will be adding more raised beds in the garden even now. Create compost like there is no tomorrow. Preserve seeds where I can plus buy as many organic seeds I can lay my hands on. And start on a root cellar to preserve food over the winter until next growng season. And yes, the hard part will be following the crop seasons and adjusting our menus, aka explaining to my dear wife that there won`t be strawberries coming in the winter - ours shall be ready next month ;)

The WEF, your go-to source for reality news - millions of birds culled in the states, egg prices rising, and potential of human infection.

An outbreak of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza in chicken and turkey flocks has spread across 24 U.S. states since it was first detected in Indiana on Feb. 8, 2022. Better known as bird flu, avian influenza is a family of highly contagious viruses that are not harmful to wild birds that transmit it, but are deadly to domesticated birds. As of early April, the outbreak had caused the culling of some 23 million birds from Maine to Wyoming. Yuko Sato, an associate professor of veterinary medicine who works with poultry producers, explains why so many birds are getting sick and whether the outbreak threatens human health.

And another food processing plant burned - luckily, it was put out after only an hour, according to this report.

Back
Top Bottom