Session 23 April 2022

Thank you for the latest session. :-)

Any space virus arriving on the scene will unleash another round of mask mandates, lockdowns and probably manipulated vaccines. Food rations doled out to people with vaccine passports...

Am I being too pessimistic? :-/

I actually like Aeneas' idea of taking 20 consecutive breaths of air on a daily basis...
Actually, I believe that if that "scenario" arrives, nothing of what they have done until now will be of any use.

With that mortality rate, the people who are still standing will be "requirement" everywhere. Everything will fail everywhere and everywhere there will be someone asking for help.

The system in the cities is prepared to attend to a few dead people per day and likewise the health emergency system has a limitation. In my city of about 200,000 inhabitants there are about 8 emergency ambulances available and there are only two body transfer vans.

One can imagine the collapse of the system.

The problem is that if you accept my conclusions on the 'Euler’s Product Formula' it kind of breaks the last 300 years of math and physics. I am not sure if my previous statement is true due to my lack of knowledge, but it is possible in that it breaks some of the definitions that are foundational to mathematics and everything that has been built upon those definitions since.
A dozen years ago Ark mentioned:
Indeed, I am not buying explanations of gravity that are not explaining electromagnetism at the same time. There are many "explanations" of gravity. In the media they explode, then they are being forgotten. Do you remember the "Push gravity"? Not a bad theory, so nice, so simple....

It's kind of like when you work on one thing, you want to always be aware of the other things you eventually want to connect it with. It would be difficult to connect your work with things like the different types of particles and forces. People will tend to want to produce the "loops" with math that fits better with the math already being used for particles/forces. Sometimes there can actually even be different correct ways to do something but some ways may fit better with what you want to do next.

Thank you so much for always making the sessions available for us to consult such valuable information! and what a final warning! I am afraid that the last and next phase of the "extermination of humanity by virus" is at hand. But the soul is what matters isn't it... hugs

Thank you for the session! Frighting advice about the desperate forces! Is there a recommended dosage for vitamin C for young children and adults for that matter?
It's been spoken about quite a bit in general in articles on Sott and in the forum if you type it in the search bar. Here's one article:
sott
There is info in the forum on making your own if you want too.
recipe thread

I was referring to the session that occurred on the 30th of October 2021:
79% fatality rate, fact. It is sort of assumed that this meant the percentage of human souls, but this could also mean the percentage of all living items on the planet. It was queried as a global death rate. The human percentage of this remaining 21% might only be a fraction of a percent of those that are left. Haiku …

From what I understand, everyone has a different maximum Vitamin C dosage. It depends on what is going on with your body. Many recommendations suggests to take Vitamin C 'to bowel tolerance'. Are you familiar with this term?

As a personal example, when I was battling allergies (hay fever) while working outside, I was taking roughly 20,000 - 30,000 mg, or 20-30 capsules per day, throughout the day. My bowels were fine at this dosage. Along with the iodine protocol, this Vit C dosage helped me to be able - for the first time in my life - to breathe decently and work while the grass was blooming.

Now, on a regular day, it feels good to take between 7 to 12,000 mg Vit C.

I read that some parents gave their small children (5 yrs old) doses of up to 35,000 mg in order to counteract vaccine affects (this was not a Pfizer mRNA vaccine - the vaccine was required for their child to enter school in New York, if I remember correctly). This amount did not disrupt the child's bowels.

I don't know how much I will take when the ol' space virus shows up. But it definitely makes sense to stock up.
Thank you!

Thank you, Pierre, for the clarification, and no disrespect was intended.

I wanted to add to that post. We still have the common cold, and other maladies that start with fever and chills. And one of the things we have learned or re-learned over these last 2 years is the early treatment is paramount. That said, if someone starts to have symptoms that’s the time to start ballasting with everything you’ve got! It could be a cold, or something much worse.

When the covid thing started in the town I was living in, withing days thermometers, Vit-C, and zinc were gone from the shelves, and my tobacco store closed due to no supply. Just a reminder.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom