A study was recently published analysing the short-term risk of developing myocarditis and pericarditis up to 28-days after administration of the 1st and 2nd doses of a covid vaccine in the Nordic countries. The results show that out of the 23m people surveyed, a total of 1077 myocarditis and 1149 pericarditis events were identified. For young males aged 16-24 years, the risk following the 2nd dose of Pfizer was 4 to 7 times the background rate and following the 2nd dose of Moderna that risk was in excess of 9 to 28 times.

SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination and Myocarditis in a Nordic Cohort Study of 23 Million Residents

Question Is SARS-CoV-2 messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccination associated with risk of myocarditis?

Findings In a cohort study of 23.1 million residents across 4 Nordic countries, risk of myocarditis after the first and second doses of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines was highest in young males aged 16 to 24 years after the second dose. For young males receiving 2 doses of the same vaccine, data were compatible with between 4 and 7 excess events in 28 days per 100 000 vaccinees after second-dose BNT162b2, and between 9 and 28 per 100 000 vaccinees after second-dose mRNA-1273.

Meaning The risk of myocarditis in this large cohort study was highest in young males after the second SARS-CoV-2 vaccine dose, and this risk should be balanced against the benefits of protecting against severe COVID-19 disease.

From today onwards, the Portuguese people can finally officially ditch their masks. You'd think everybody and their dog would be glad to, but that is not the case. Many seem to just not be prepared to do so, especially in restaurants, malls, hairdressers and such, even some Spar stores are still insisting their staff wear the dreaded things. Some pharmacies even insist they are regarded as 'Health Services', which they're not, so that they can still wear them 🤷‍♀️! Morpheus' quote that most are not ready to be unplugged and will fight to defend the system comes to mind once again. I am happy for the schoolkids though, who will be able to finally breathe freely when they return to school on Tuesday, instead of wearing them throughout the summer term as the idiot Health Minister wanted. Now, let's hope they will indeed, i might even drive by some schools on Tuesday to check for myself!

This video points out the risks that the general public should know about the so called vaccine.
Welcome to our forum eightyfour! :welcome: Apologies if you have already been asked to introduce yourself, but could you write a bit about yourself in the newbies section, so we can get to know you a bit better? How did you find us, what have you been reading so far (Laura's work, SOTT?). It doesn't have to be really personal, just have a look at other posts in the newbies section.

Don't know if it was posted already as it is from April 8 2022.

The Great Reset: Everyone Who Got Jabbed Predicted To Die by 2025​

Fact checked
April 8, 2022 Sean Adl-Tabatabai News, US 44 Comments
Everyone who got vaccinated predicted to die by 2025

SHARES
Attorney Todd Callender, CEO of a large insurance group, has warned that excess mortality and “every kind of disease” is skyrocketing among the “fully jabbed.”

Callender claims excess mortality is up 84 percent while excess diseases are up 1,100 percent. In 2022 alone, he said, his company is expecting a 5,000 percent increase in deaths, thanks to the experimental vaccine.

news_punch_logo_notagline_negative.png.webp

BYPASS THE CENSORS​

• Email*

You can unsubscribe any time. By subscribing you agree to our Terms of Use
“I happen to be in the morbidity business,” Callender explained during a video conference. “I don’t think that it’s by coincidence, by the way, that Moderna has now just received licensure of their emergency use authorization HIV vaccine. So, they gave everybody AIDS, and here’s your salvation, another vaccine.”
Naturalnews.com reports: Preliminary mortality data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) from 2021 shows an expected death count of 2,948,273. In actuality, there were 3,447,405 deaths, meaning there were 499,132 excess deaths for the year.

With a 5,000 percent increase in excess deaths so far in 2022, Callender estimates that as many as 25,455,732 jabbed people in the United States could die just this year alone.
“Add to that the 2.95 million expected deaths, and the result is: 28,405,732 total deaths for 2022,” Hal Turner reported.

Did the DoD know about future mass COVID jab deaths back in 2015?​

At this rate, assuming it continues on the current trajectory, everyone who got injected for the Chinese Flu will be dead by 2025. This was also forecasted in the population reduction charts that have been posted at the Deagel website for many years.
Before scrubbing the information, Deagel.com’s forecast for the U.S. population in 2025 is 100 million fewer people. For Germany during the same time period, there is expected to be 25 million fewer people.
“About one third of Germanys population remain unvaxxed,” Turner explained. “Today’s population is 83 million, so Deagel’s report may be quite accurate.”
Since Deagel has been around since 2015, the Department of Defense (DoD) guy who runs it appears to have known since at least that far back that there was going to be a plandemic, and that many, if not all, of the people who got “vaccinated” for it will soon die.
“Deagel has always had the forecast at the year 2025,” Turner said. “The numbers may have fluctuated but the date never did.”
We also now know that Big Pharma and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have known for at least the past year-and-a-half – and likely long before that – that the COVID-19 “vaccines” damage the immune system and trigger antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE).
In essence, the jabbed now have vaccine-induced AIDS (VAIDS) and could succumb to a deadly cytokine storm (ADE) at any moment. For some, this has already happened and they are now chronically ill or deceased. For the rest, well, time will certainly tell what becomes of them.
“Fifteen fully vaxxed and boosted professional tennis players had to withdraw from the Miami Open this week because of chest pains,” wrote a reader at Natural News. “You draw your own conclusions.”
“99.9% people do more research for a used car than any vaccine they may take,” wrote another. “A pro vaxxer is most of the time someone has done zero research.”
“Vaccines have historically been soft-kill bioweapons wrapped in the ‘Hegelian dialectic’ as … ‘mankind’s greatest achievement,’” added someone else. “Vaccines certainly have been the predator class ‘greatest achievement’ to #1 dupe the sheep class into poisoning themselves especially their own children, and second, make the SICK industry rich and more powerful beyond their own wildest dreams.”

In Spain for several days it is not mandatory to wear a face mask.

Well, when I walk into a supermarket with maybe 200 people, I'm the only person not wearing a mask. Is incredible.

I would like to believe that they are afraid that another dictatorial person will recriminate them, but I think that is not the case.

I really think there is nothing to do.

All have chosen the lie.

In Spain for several days it is not mandatory to wear a face mask.

Well, when I walk into a supermarket with maybe 200 people, I'm the only person not wearing a mask. Is incredible.
And here I thought it's only the Germans and their 'german angst' but obviously Huxley was spot on:

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution”​

― Aldous Huxley

There might be different motivations for not getting rid of the mask though:
Some people are still really afraid of the omnipotent c-thingy ; others are afraid to take the masks off because of what others might think of them, such as, "Isn't this really irresponsible, egoistic and risky?"; others just enjoy their virtue-signaling just a bit too much and can't let go; and others might simply enjoy their better looks with a mask (e.g., your eyes are beautiful but your nose is huge and crooked and your teeth are more of a sun yellow).

Don't know if it was posted already as it is from April 8 2022.

Attorney Todd Callender, CEO of a large insurance group - is the same guy who was guest at Reiner Füllmich and Viviane Fischer at the Corona Investigative Committee - session no. 97, which was, when i first listen to it, quite chocking what he came up with...

(->) Todd Callender
Lawyer (Disabled Rights Advocates)

Worked in the disability, health and life insurance industry for more than 20 years and focuses on the international convergence of biomedical, morbidity and mortality risks in the global legal context.

Was the first lawyer in the US to sue the US Department of Defense, HHS and FDA in relation to the mandates and as such, he acquired 400,000 military clients (plaintiffs) with scores of them and others that have provided ample whistleblower evidence.

Knows from the DMED Database that in 10 months of 2021 all cause morbidity and mortality has increased by 11.000% between 18-40 years of age only for military personal. Callender: “This is Genocide”

Yesterday I watched the UK column news analysis and roundup of current events, which they post 3 times weekly, well worth the watch.

They discussed a couple of issues which are time stamped on this video and are pertinent to this thread, bullet points below with time stamps. One concerns Fauci.

01:13:49 - The CDC Attempts To Usurp The Sovereignty Of US Law

Sources:
CBS Article: - Justice Department appeals mask ruling after CDC says mandate "remains necessary for the public health"
Anthony Fauci Statement: - https://bit.ly/3rMPqAi

The second concerns Obama's monologue from his recent oration at Stanford University and the topic was:

‘Regulation has to be part of the answer’ to combating online disinformation, Barack Obama said at Stanford event​

You have to watch the segment on UK Column for the relevant video snip embedded in the segment extracted from the oration, it's a short clip of Obama discussing the vaccine and vaccine hesitance, it's about 40 secs long.

This is the time Stamp and areas discussed.

01:15:59 - Obama Admits Covid Jabs Are Experimental And Gaslights the Public

Sources:

Obama Stanford University Speech: - Disinformation is weakening democracy, Barack Obama said | Stanford News
Scientific Paper: - https://bit.ly/3vEuYT8
Obama Tweet: - https://bit.ly/3rJ733G
Obama Tweet 002: - https://bit.ly/36BLOtl
BI Article: - The Federal Government Forces Social Media Companies to Censor Americans ⋆ Brownstone Institute

So what does he say. To quote: Not sure this is exact, you will have to watch the segment for the exact words, loosely quoted.

"We have essentially clinically tested this on "Billions" of people worldwide, and it's safe"

So there you have it, straight out of the mouth of Obama

Well looking at the reports medical professionals in all areas of health, statistics, written testimony, and video testimony of vaccine injury and death, it makes a mockery of his words regarding disinformation. One can only draw a conclusion, who is the greater propagator of disinformation. It's not those that have lost their lives or have suffered life alteration injury.

Yesterday I watched the UK column news analysis and roundup of current events, which they post 3 times weekly, well worth the watch.

They discussed a couple of issues which are time stamped on this video and are pertinent to this thread, bullet points below with time stamps. One concerns Fauci.

01:13:49 - The CDC Attempts To Usurp The Sovereignty Of US Law

Sources:
CBS Article: - Justice Department appeals mask ruling after CDC says mandate "remains necessary for the public health"
Anthony Fauci Statement: - https://bit.ly/3rMPqAi

The second concerns Obama's monologue from his recent oration at Stanford University and the topic was:

‘Regulation has to be part of the answer’ to combating online disinformation, Barack Obama said at Stanford event​

You have to watch the segment on UK Column for the relevant video snip embedded in the segment extracted from the oration, it's a short clip of Obama discussing the vaccine and vaccine hesitance, it's about 40 secs long.

This is the time Stamp and areas discussed.

01:15:59 - Obama Admits Covid Jabs Are Experimental And Gaslights the Public

Sources:

Obama Stanford University Speech: - Disinformation is weakening democracy, Barack Obama said | Stanford News
Scientific Paper: - https://bit.ly/3vEuYT8
Obama Tweet: - https://bit.ly/3rJ733G
Obama Tweet 002: - https://bit.ly/36BLOtl
BI Article: - The Federal Government Forces Social Media Companies to Censor Americans ⋆ Brownstone Institute

So what does he say. To quote: Not sure this is exact, you will have to watch the segment for the exact words, loosely quoted.

"We have essentially clinically tested this on "Billions" of people worldwide, and it's safe"

So there you have it, straight out of the mouth of Obama

Well looking at the reports medical professionals in all areas of health, statistics, written testimony, and video testimony of vaccine injury and death, it makes a mockery of his words regarding disinformation. One can only draw a conclusion, who is the greater propagator of disinformation. It's not those that have lost their lives or have suffered life alteration injury.
100 years in the electric chair.

An interesting half-hour interview with the creators of Banners 4 Freedom that is red pilling millions of Americans with digital BILLBOARDS:

1650776450448.png

Mike Adams interviews Robert and Jaime Agee and their successful billboard campaign to get the truth out and counter the lies of the vaccine injuries and deaths. They are getting amazing results and support even with the unbelievable coup of a billboard in Times Square! Proof positive that it really is possible to fight back against the evil agenda being perpetrated upon the people just by taking a leap of faith! From their website, banner locations:

1650777037529.png

The Times Square billboard:

1650777784221.png

Their deal on the above can be extended for $30,000 rather than the usual $90,000 - really relying on faith for this one!

Who are we?​

We are The People that are sharing the truth and fighting back against censorship of mainstream media by going directly to
the streets of the USA crowdfunded and fueled by The People and for The People.
We are your outlet to come together and Raise Banners of Truth.

We have raised over $306,000 in only a few months and have been able to put up over 150+ outdoor billboards across 30 states, 500+ indoor billboards, 30 bus benches, mobile digital truck, and more!

What are we doing?​

The VAERS System is the Vaccine Adverse Reaction reporting system that is maintained by the CDC & the FDA.
This information is being suppressed in mainstream media and to date, there are over 1 million cases reported.

We are displaying the Vaers data on all types of media so The People can make a informed decision.

Having said that, your post reminds me of something Judy Mikovits said in the Plandemic 1 documentary, I believe. As she was talking about the failed experiments with previous corona virus vaccines on mice, where most of the mice eventually died as a result of ADE, she said that if the elapse of time when the mice died would be translated into human years it would equal approximately 1,5 years. The first persons who received the Covid vaccine did so in the beginning of December of 2020, so that would mean that we are soon approaching the 1,5 year mark. I hope not, but this could mean that the most devastating effects of these jabs are just around the corner – and maybe 'they' know it.
Apologies for quoting myself but I just realized that we are now entering the 'window' of this 1,5 year time lapse since the first jabs were administered in the beginning of December 2020. Of course, I don't think that Mikovits meant us to take her time estimate as anything super-precise but it'll be interesting to see if the excess death statistics will start to skyrocket...like starting now. Not that I wish for this to happen!

I've seen some graphs and news from various countries that excess deaths has, indeed, been on the rise. Will it go up still?

Funny how Obama is coming out with this statement at the same time Elon Musk attempts to takeover Twitter.

I wonder if this is another message from the elite directed at Musk, warning him that even if he manages to buy out the social media platform, they will make his life difficult.

Back
Top Bottom