Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Source? It’s a fun meme but I could not verify the quote. Which makes it propaganda. It would be awesome if true, so, can it be proved?

"Fact checkers" say it's fake.

This below article suggests that it is the proliferation of small arms that is most troubling for Europe. Especially if there's already a regional fascist network that can funnel these weapons into sensitive - or 'primed' - areas.

It's a bit dramatic perhaps, but it's very hard to deny that many shocking things could come to pass if - or when - people in Europe can't eat or heat their homes.
Yes, there will be knock-on consequences. Sweden is today the bombing capital of Europe because NATO's wars in the Balkans in the 90s 'unlocked' - among other weapons - thousands of tonnes of grenades into the hands of gangsters.

Tomorrow it is two months since the start of the Russian military operation. At the time the West was sure that it would crash the Russian economy and the MSM in the West were happily writing articles about this, quoting one expert after another. The messaging for the Western audience was that this was a sure thing, yet it was likely just the narrative to make the Western audience accept greater prices for everything and a lowered living standard. People would likely not have been happy if they had been told that it was not a temporary thing but it fitted the agenda of "You will own nothing and the rulers will be happy".

Yesterday was the end of trading for the week, so I looked at Kitco for the gold prices versus various currencies.

Below is a picture of the graph of gold versus the Ruble and the Dollar over the last 60 days. It is instructive, I think:

2a-rub-us-60d-Large.gif

It shows that an ounce of gold fell in Rubles by 3.09% whereas in Dollar terms the gold increased by 1.78%. In other words the Ruble strengthened over both the dollar and the gold price.

Whereas the Ruble increased almost 5% against the dollar it is more when it comes to the Euro as the next picture shows:

2a-euro-us-60d-Large.gif

The website Kitco does not give the option to pare the Ruble versus the Euro so keep the other chart in mind. Gold in Euros increased even more over that period, namely 6.81%.

The Swiss Franc followed the Euro closely in its downturn:

2a-chf-us-60d-Large.gif

The English Pound fared even worse:

2a-gbp-us-60d-Large.gif

An increase in the price of gold of 7.81%!

Next the other important currency, the Japanese Yen:

2a-jpy-us-60d-Large.gif

The Chinese Yuan:
2a-cny-us-60d-Large.gif

Also an increase noted here versus gold and versus the US dollar.

The only other main currency on the Kitcopage apart from the Ruble, where gold fell in price in that period was the Brazilian Real:

2a-brl-us-60d-Large.gif

In summary, the dollar increased in value against most currencies and the Ruble even more so. Only the Brazilien real increased a little bit more than the Ruble.

In real terms, the Ruble strengthened against the
Dollar with 4.87%
Euro with 9.9%
Swiss Franc 8.85%
Pound with 10.9%
Yen with 16.82%
Yuan with 7.53%
Against the Australian Dollar and the Canadian Dollar, the Ruble strengthened about 4.5%.

Sanctioning Russia has not been a winning strategy as predicted beforehand by many not employed by the MSM and so for the collective West, the price of buying Russian oil, gas, palladium etc. has increased considerably.

A last point is that Russia is buying gold at 5000 Rubles per gram, which amounts to 155500 Rb/ounce of gold. Currently the price of gold as can be seen in the top chart is 144580 Rubles/ounce which is a little less than the price set by Russia.

Sanctioning Russia has not been a winning strategy as predicted beforehand by many not employed by the MSM and so for the collective West, the price of buying Russian oil, gas, palladium etc. has increased considerably.
I forgot to mention that the price of oil also went up in that time window by a good 10% as can be seen here on this screenshot:

WTI Crude oil price April 23.gif
I put the cursor at the 23rd of Feb, to fit with the gold price comparison. The 3 month view is quite instructive as in the lead up to the military operation, the US was screaming every day that the invasion was imminent and it is clear that the oil traders took notice and hence the price rocketed upwards well before the military conflict started. The one year chart shows that even better.
WTI Crude oil price April 23 one year chart.gif

Gas is needless to say the same story, just even worse.

This below article suggests that it is the proliferation of small arms that is most troubling for Europe. Especially if there's already a regional fascist network that can funnel these weapons into sensitive - or 'primed' - areas.

It's a bit dramatic perhaps, but it's very hard to deny that many shocking things could come to pass if - or when - people in Europe can't eat or heat their homes.
I think it's a high probability timeline. I don't load it emotionally, but the "sanctions" are turning out to be a smoke and mirrors, while the Western "clean" supply of arms to Nazi in my opinion is the real focus of the issue. The nazis in Europe have patiently rebuilt a chain of international alliances since the fall of the Wall. and Ukraine is the centerpiece of this. They lacked the weapons. now the weapons are provided by the European (and USA) governments themselves. I know that several of the Ukrainian armed forces sell the received weapons to the Donbass resistance. That the Russian federation tries to eliminate as many arms depots as possible. But the arms market flourishes. Usa and European weapons are received in Ucraine, then sold and re-transported in Europe to.. unnamed buyers :-)

Whereas the Ruble increased almost 5% against the dollar it is more when it comes to the Euro as the next picture shows:
Indeed and it might only be the beginning of the long-term trend leading to hyperinflation in the West and relative prosperity in the East:

"Since the beginning of the Russian military operation in Ukraine (24/2) the ruble has increased 5% relative the dollar. Obviously the sanctions imposed by the USA have a limited effect in Russia and serious effects in Europe, which pays cash for the warmongering policy of the USA"

Facebook really is funny at times in their censorship drive. Yesterday I posted a cartoon about the conflict and FB got back to me putting it down as it violated the norms. Here is the offending picture and their comments:

Putin goes for the squeeze.gif

And their norms:
FB standards on nudity.gif

Back
Top Bottom