Another follow up of the Watch the Water documentary - Stew interviews the producer Nicholas Stumphauzer - not at all as sensationalized as the title suggests but a credible 15 min. discussion:

I don't drink tap water, but I'm exposed to it from cooking and eating out. Never got the covid and never had the flu, but I don't get vaxxes either, flu or otherwise. Last vax I had was for tetanus in 1988 for a cornea injury from a weed. I rather think the vaxxes and remdesivir are the main culprits in all this.

I’m worried about taking a shower in tap water.
Dr. Mercola sells a number of shower filters:

Handheld Shower Filter - Mercola Market​

https://products.mercolamarket.com › waterfilters › sho...

Our Shower Filter removes 90% of chlorine immediately and stays effective years longer than the competition.

More on the ruling voiding the national mask mandate:

Federal judge strikes down national mask mandate covering airports, airplanes and other public travel
(Natural News) U.S. District Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle in Tampa has voided the Biden regime’s national mask mandate covering airplanes and other forms of public transportation.

According to Mizelle’s ruling, United States health officials exceeded their authority in issuing the mandates. The appointee of President Donald Trump also said that the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention improperly failed to justify the mandate, and did not following proper rulemaking procedures in issuing it.

In her 59-page ruling, Mizelle explained that the only remedy is to vacate the entire rule across the country because ending it specifically and only for the group of people that filed the lawsuit is impossible.

“A limited remedy would be no remedy at all,” the judge said, adding that the courts have full authority to make a decision like this against the wishes of the CDC and other “public health” institutions.

“Because our system does not permit agencies to act unlawfully even in pursuit of desirable ends, the court declares unlawful and vacates the mask mandate,” Mizelle further wrote.

Mizelle’s ruling follows that of a judge in Germany that last summer ruled mask mandates to be both illegal and harmful.

The Department of Justice (DoJ) declined to comment when asked if the government is planning to appeal the ruling.

In a statement on Twitter, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis praised the ruling and celebrated its implications for reinstating the freedom to travel without having to wear an oppressive and useless muzzle.

“Great to see a federal judge in Florida follow the law and reject the Biden transportation mask mandate,” DeSantis wrote. “Both airline employees and passengers deserve to have this misery end.”

The CDC’s mask mandate was set to expire on the same day as Mizelle’s ruling, however the agency once again extended it, this time blaming the new BA.2 “subvariant” of the Omicron (Moronic) variant of the Fauci Flu, which does not actually exist.

For many months now, Americans and even large corporations such as Southwest have been calling for the mask mandates to end. Wearing a face covering, or covid veil, does absolutely nothing to promote health, it turns out, and even Southwest Airlines CEO Robert E. Jordan agrees.

“Masks don’t add much, if anything,” Jordan stated back in December during a hearing on the matter (watch below):

The lawsuit that Mizelle’s ruled on was filed last July by two plaintiffs and the Health Freedom Defense Fund, which is described in the judge’s order as a nonprofit organization that “opposes laws and regulations that force individuals to submit to the administration of medical products, procedures and devices against their will.”

“A judge that follows the law and not make it up for those that hate our country is very refreshing,” wrote a commenter in response to a new piece about the ruling. “I’m sure the psychos will be going after her.”

“You can bet the Biden clown posse is ‘judge shopping’ as we speak,” wrote another. “But let’s hope it holds.”

“And how many patriots got kicked off planes, abused or beaten because they didn’t wear the illegal and useless Covid costume the exact way they were told to?” asked someone else.

Another commenter wrote that now is the time for a federal judge to send Tony Fauci and his fellow co-conspirators of the plandemic straight to jail, where they should be forced to do hard labor until their deaths.

This is a victory to be savored! Maybe, just maybe, enough people have had enough of this nonsense to prevent the reintroduction of these measures ever again. Which is probably what all that exposure of the Shanghai lockdowns is really about.

Dr. Mercola sells a number of shower filters:

Handheld Shower Filter - Mercola Market

https://products.mercolamarket.com › waterfilters › sho...

Our Shower Filter removes 90% of chlorine immediately and stays effective years longer than the competition.
So does Berkey USA and
Berkey Canada

This is a recent interview from Dr. David Martin posted Feb 16th this year. Apologies if this has been posted previously.

Dr. David Martin proves Justin Trudeau is in on the BIO-Terrorism plot he's a very willing participant in the Scamdemic and treason not only to his country also to humanity.

Clarifies an email sent to him from a fact checker, Alie Swenson asking for clarification of statement he made in 2020 regarding Justin Trudeau and the government involvement in the production of mRNA technology produced through UBC. He clarifies and proves his truth.

The CDC’s mask mandate was set to expire on the same day as Mizelle’s ruling, however the agency once again extended it, this time blaming the new BA.2 “subvariant” of the Omicron (Moronic) variant of the Fauci Flu, which does not actually exist.
I found this curious actually, though it may not mean much. But elections are coming up and Biden keeps going down among groups that used to be a safe haven for his party. The reason I mention this is because it's beyond obvious that at this stage, and maybe even from the beginning, the entire covid situation was a political game.

The state in live in, a democrat run state, the mandates that remained have been dropped, and the public statements indicate that they're not likely to come back. It all became voluntary.

Sadly though, this new normal that some would decidedly oppose, did in fact become a reality. Despite no mandates nor restrictions for months now, people are still voluntarily choosing to wear a mask everywhere, even in their vehicles by themselves. And that's the new normal, the ones that were always going to follow blindly, have and will continue to do so. As it always has been, we do in fact choose the reality we inhabit, it has never been more clear than today.

I read a story of a lady who paid to have her flight changed from one airline to another just so she could fly in an airplane where masks were required. So, it's not even about the news that the threat she had been scared with was no longer a threat, she simply wished to remain embedded in that reality of hers. It's shocking.

While at the same time, I read a story where the pilots on a US domestic flight were waiting of the ruling so that they could announce it over the PA system and most everyone on their flight threw the masks up in the air.

So that point of unruliness and simply exhaustion of the people has been reached in several places it seems, and I will celebrate next time I fly. Although I still can't help to realize that some of what they sought to accomplish, was accomplished with a section of the population.

So, for now.. no vaccine mandates, and no mask mandates in the US and that's very nice indeed.

A new interview with Dr. Lee Merritt and - if you can stand it - on InfoWars with Alex Jones. Very topical speaking to Avian Flu, AI, Elon Musk, snake venom, biolabs, DNA war, ACE-2, sterility, Air Force genetic sequencers, depopulation and transhumanist agenda.

Dr. Lee Merritt Warns New Lockdowns Are Coming: Learn How To Stop It

A tolerable interview if one employs selective skipping. Once the interview ends, skip to 49:07 for a brief clip with Dr. Zelenko. Oh, and I pulled this from comments - mentioned before but I wasn't sure of the spelling - Dr. Tau Braun and his bio and letter to the FBI:

Good for Poland. It's about time someone kicked their butt!
It's not that easy. We speak about 1,3 billion €. According to the rp.pl article, Poland used point about higher force (Ukrainian refugees) to broke the contract.

And the society is paying already. Gov introduced increased health tax this year. Oficially for the restoration of public health sector purpose but it's quite obvious to me that we need to pay for the jabs and all the mess around.

It's not that easy. We speak about 1,3 billion €. According to the rp.pl article, Poland used point about higher force (Ukrainian refugees) to broke the contract.

And the society is paying already. Gov introduced increased health tax this year. Oficially for the restoration of public health sector purpose but it's quite obvious to me that we need to pay for the jabs and all the mess around.

And the inflation - officially 11% right now. However in reality everything is more expensive by 25% at least (fuel, electricity, gas, food). Even with 0% VAT Tax. It will be crazy, when Govt will take down this "tax restriction" in August. Additionally, interest rates went up and will go up more. People with loans will pay 2x more for loan installments. Govt tries to shed responsibility on Putin and war, calling it "Putinflation" :D. However, it started before the war.. this is aftermath of COVID time, social politics (giving 500 PLN for every children, printing more money, etc.). People don't see that or they don't want to.

Back
Top Bottom