Session 26 February 2022

Thanks for another fascinating session! Reading about those portals gave me the chills, and wow, haven't read before about the valley of the headless men, creepy!! Yesterday we had a mild earthquake here in Mexico, and my neighbor apparently felt it since she asked us if we felt something. That made me wonder that with all the current events going on around the world, might there be another big quake in Mexico City? I hope not... I will also keep Putin in my prayers.

Thanks to everyone again!

Thanks so much for the new session- I felt one was in the offing! Much to consider, I am torn between info on Russia and Ukraine- surprising too, the Cs haven’t mentioned Kantek in a while. Wondering if those Nephilim are still enroute- thats all we need is for those guys to join the party.

Also if a consciousness/soul can be downloaded as information in those places, from an informatics or computer science point of view, you need some kind of buffer or storage for that amount of data, at least as a temporary data pool until it is transferred to an appropriate vehicle (body).
Can you imagine their IT department? The guy manning the phones and taking all the trouble-shooting calls. It might be fun to be on the lookout for glitches in their delivery.

Fascinating session! Thanks for sharing, and so quickly! :love:

In light of the C's comments about Russia and Ukraine, i thought the following discovery was of note: recent testing revealed that the 30,000 year old Venus of Willendorf was made from rock found either around the Alps in Italy, or the other location proposed could be eastern Ukraine.

A few snippets from the article:
Origins of the 30,000-year-old Venus of Willendorf solved

Origins of the 30,000-year-old Venus of Willendorf solved -- Sott.net

"One of the two possible routes from the south to the north would lead around the Alps and into the Pannonian Plain and was described in simulations by other researchers a few years ago. Whether this was possible more than 30,000 years ago is unclear due to the climate deterioration that began at that time.

..another interesting place for the origin of the rock. It is in **eastern Ukraine**, more than 1,600 kilometres as the crow flies from Willendorf.

The samples there do not fit as clearly as those from Italy, but better than all the others in the sample. An interesting connection here: Venus figures were found in nearby southern Russia, which are somewhat younger, but look very similar to the Venus found in Austria. Genetic results also show that people in Central and Eastern Europe were connected to one another at this time."

The making of the figurine would be 45,000 years after any theorised arrival of the Kantekkians, but since, as mentioned in the article, there's a cultural and genetic connection between Italy and Ukraine, and there's evidence of other Venus statuettes in Russia, i wonder if these could be linked in some way to the original inhabitants.

The Venus may not be evidence of the original culture, whatever that may have been, because these Venuses appears much later, and apparently at a time of, or following, climate change. And i wonder whether the changing climate was an impetus for their creation, or perhaps they were made prior.

There's evidence of earlier statuettes that aren't in the Venus style in the Russian region, for example the 45,000 year old lion stauette found in the Denisova cave: 45,000 year old lion statuette found in Denisova Cave may be world's oldest -- Sott.net

And then there's the 35,000 year old lion statuette found in France. This might shows a shift from animal imagery to human, or maybe they were different cultures, or just represented different things.

In thinking about the portals, i wondered if there's some connection with the appearance of other races, and the other portals mentioned; perhaps it wasn't only the Kantekkians that arrived that way? That said, thus far any correlation i'm thinking of isn't exactly compelling, because there aren't enough portals for each race to have come through one individually, unless others have since closed, and whilst there may be a correlation for some races, China, for example, there's doesn't appear to be one for others, such as the Paranthas and Africans (although perhaps in the case of Africa, no portal was necessary, because they were already here?).

Well, those are just some things that came to mind.

Stellar session! :perfect:

Thank you for sharing this timely session, so much to think about.

Below are a few maps that I looked up to find out about the geology and the position of Ukraine in relation to other countries. The first is general:
29670c0bbe3bd2fdc93702f544fbe622.jpg
Some more details about the name of the countries, which also gives an impression of countries nearby that could be affected later:

ukraine-and-neighboring-countries.gif

This is Ukraine and its different provinces:
ukraine-oblasts-map.gif
Next the geology of Ukraine, notice the fault line near Kiev, though it is not clear exactly from the map what makes the area SO special. It could be related to the minerals, water and soil composition.
3b70a1f4f5c175299dd90ad6e6b2aea1.jpg
And back to the geology of Eastern Europe, with help of the previous map of Europe it should be meaningful, as far as fault lines are concerned.

29062_1000.jpg

Thanks for a great session! The info on the Ukraine portal was fascinating. The others in the Yukon and around the globe is also good to know. The C’s comment regarding humanity needing more suffering makes sense after watching all the pro-Ukraine comments on both sides of the aisle. Reading the news and watching everything from politics and the economy to the weather and trucker convoys you just get the sense of how intense things are going to get and we haven’t even seen the real plague on top of everything. It really is something to witness all of this craziness. It will be interesting to see what unfolds over the next 3 months.

It's always been on my mind that deglobalization and decentralization would cause inflation in the west since we import everything from poorer countries who barely compensate workers with a living wage. I'm for higher prices if it means less killing. But that's not what our leaders are talking about.

If the US in particular had to become self-sufficient again, the cost of living would rise. But if that means we aren't subjugating others so that we can have 50 different peanut butter options and 500 flavors of ice-cream, I'm willing to work harder.
Yes, switching back to a more self-sufficient economy would result in higher prices. But if the US, or any country for that matter, would invest the printed money into productive assets rather than speculative ones as it's the case now, that would lead to an increase in disposable income that would offset the corresponding increase in the cost of living and hence mitigate (for the most part at least) the higher prices resulting from say a disruption in the supply chain.

But that's clearly not the intention of the central bankers who keep on inflating the stock market as well as house prices while stagnating economic growth in Main Street as we've witnessed during covid. It's hard to say how long this can drag on but eventually the house of cards will fall and it's not going to be pretty when it happens.

Can you imagine their IT department? The guy manning the phones and taking all the trouble-shooting calls. It might be fun to be on the lookout for glitches in their delivery.
This kind of thing is probably pretty mundane every day stuff to 4D, so no big deal. That being said, mistakes do happen, so when stuff goes wrong it may be pretty spectacular! No telling what that might look like!

Back
Top Bottom