Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

Q: Okay. Now, next question: I understand that Libra was added to the zodiac and broke Scorpio and Virgo apart. Were there originally 10 or 11 signs in the zodiac?
A: Originally?
Q: You know what I mean!
A: There have been many combinations.
Q: Well, when did the present 12 sign zodiac begin to be established as it is?
A: 1302 A.D.
Q: And how many signs were there before that?
A: 11
Q: That's what I thought. What is the source of the oldest zodiac available to us?
A: Atlantis.
Q: Well, fine, what is
the oldest extant source in terms of writings?
A: Egypt.
One friend of my fb sent my this:

THE ORIGIN OF LIBRA
Libra (the scales) is the only one of the signs of the zodiac that is not an animal, but an object, which contradicts the etymology of zodiac, which means "wheel of animals".
It is also the only one that does not have a Greek mythological origin, this is because its constellation did not exist as such in Ancient Greece, but rather its stars were part of the Scorpio constellation.
Libra would become a constellation in Ancient Rome, when the dictator Julius Caesar ordered the creation of his own zodiacal constellation, which was created from the tweezers of Scorpio, and Ophiuchus (the serpent) was removed from the zodiac, to maintain the number of signs in twelve.
It would be with the passing of time, that Libra stopped representing Julius Caesar and began to relate to Astrea, goddess of justice.

Found this guys channel a few weeks ago, not sure if the forum is familiar with him already, he has a lot of great content, including - but definitely not limited to - a video series titled 'Mysteries of Southern France', centering around the whole Rennes-le-Château thing.

In this video he reviews/overviews a book from 1978 by Jerry Mander called "Four Arguments for the Elimination of Television" and I will probably look into getting this book, seems invaluable in our current time. He goes through the book, chapter by chapter, giving an overview of the ideas discussed in the book. Covid related in the sense that without television and media, there would be no "pandemic" in the first place. It's something only projected from all the screens around the world.

Found this guys channel a few weeks ago, not sure if the forum is familiar with him already, he has a lot of great content, including - but definitely not limited to - a video series titled 'Mysteries of Southern France', centering around the whole Rennes-le-Château thing.
I might be missing it, but what does that have to do with Corona? It is for a reason that the Forum is not just one big thread as it helps to find things instead of being one big thread with the thoughts of a few thousand forumites all fighting for attention.

It helps to search the forum to see if something has been discussed before and then to put it in that thread. If it hasn't been discussed then open a new thread in the relevant sub-Forum. In that way it is easier for others who are interested in that particular subject to find it.

As for Rennes-le-Chateau, then Laura has written extensively on the subject. Here is a series where she is dealing with it: The Grail Quest and the Destiny of Man – Cassiopaea

By the time you get to chapter XIII, you will read:
Now that we have, for all intents and purposes, disposed of the “Mystery of Rennes-le-Chateau” as generally promulgated, what do we have left?

but what does that have to do with Corona?
I only included the nod to his work on Rennes-le-Chateau as a recommendation to maybe check out the rest of his channel as he pursues a lot of the same lines of research as this forum does.
The video I shared wasn't one dealing with Rennes-le-Chateau but is, as I described, a book review of the book "Four Arguments for the Elimination of Television", and that video ties in to Corona in the sense that the television and media are the main reason the Covid narrative is even possible in the first place, and understanding how the television watching experience works definitely sheds some light on how the mass psychosis so easily takes hold in peoples minds. Maybe I should've just excluded the nod to Rennes-le-Chateau to avoid confusion. My bad.

I found this website which has an interesting take on the bible such as the 10 commandments, since the commandments were briefly mentioned in this thread:

hxxp://ancient-spooks.de/texts/10-commandments.html

Also many alternative interpretations of Genesis and symbols.

Can someone tell me what this thread is about?

Genuine question!

I couldn't tell from the thread title or opening post. And from a scattered reading of everything in between, the topics seem to go everywhere and nowhere.

Is this attempting to solve a historical mystery? If so, what is it, in broad outline?
Yes, it is an attempt to solve a mystery. Although it originally started off about Alton Towers and Sir Francis Bacon and his links to the Rosicrucians, it has broadened out to cover a parallel mystery which is the nature and current whereabouts of the Holy Grail. This necessarily draws us into the mystery of Rennes-le-Chateau and Nicola Poussin's painting of the Shepherds of Arcadia, which I believe is ultimately connected with the Grail. The technology/powers of the TDARM buried on Oak Island may be very similar to those of the Grail - consider, for example, the powers of regeneration and teleportation both mentioned by the C's. The Rosicrucians are also at the centre of both mysteries, although the C's have told us what is buried on Oak Island, which gives us a head start over other researchers.

I said earlier that I had a road map for this and that still holds true. My next article will seek to link Sir Francis Bacon directly with Oak Island. I have recently been posting comments on the latest transcript 23 April 2022 one of which makes a link between the Octagon Room at Alton Towers and hyper-dimensional physics. As I mentioned on that thread, I have been handicapped for a few months by not having a reliable PC to use. I have now put this problem right.

I know you have done a lot of research yourself for this Forum and I hope you will agree with me when I say that with the C's one clue invariably links with another so that we are in effect looking at a mosaic. Ultimately, I hope to be able to show how it all fits together.

i miss mjf's postings on this subject. hope he's well and will be back soon.
Don't worry as I am back up and running. I hope to post my latest article on Oak Island and Sir Francis Bacon very soon. Please note that I am in the process of selling my former matrimonial home at the moment, so this puts great demands on my time - dealing with my ex-wife is not easy either. I was in fact unwell recently with what may have been a Covid 19 strain but touch wood I am over it now.

The Curse of Oak Island - Part 1

A great deal of progress has been made over the last year in the ongoing treasure hunt being undertaken by the Lagina brothers (Ricky and Marty) on Oak Island, despite Covid 19 restrictions limiting the digging season in 2021. I appreciate that earlier treasure hunters in their endeavours to find the fabled treasure have done much damage to the Island, particularly in the area called the Swamp, the Lagina brothers to their credit have involved professional archaeologists in their search and this has paid dividends in the finds they have made.

Having watched the final episode of the 2021 season, it seems that the Lagina brother’s investigative team has found more objects of interest in this truncated season than any other. Twice as many in fact. What has become clear is that a largescale industrial effort was undertaken by someone on Oak Island, which required significant resources and manpower. This includes the building of a large wharf and wooden slipway for boats and/or goods and a road for transporting heavy items. The archaeological team also unearthed a 16th Century tarpit kiln, which means that timber was being treated on the island in order to make it waterproof. This could have been in relation to ship timbers but is more likely to have been intended for timber being used in the construction of the famed “Money Pit”. This is intriguing since the Cassiopaeans have said that the TDARM, which is the true hidden treasure, was dug up and reburied on the island during the 1500’s. I would add that Ricky Lagina does not rule out that the treasure may in fact be the Holy Grail, given the Knights Templar’s possible involvement with the Island. It is fair to say that the buried TDARM certainly does have attributes and powers very similar to those of the legendary Holy Grail, particularly the ability to regenerate matter. However, the C’s have made it clear that the Holy Grail is buried or hidden in the South of France, somewhere near to where Laura and the Chateau Crew resides.

Interestingly, there has been speculation that the wealthy businessman Vincent Astor, the son of the famous John Jacob Astor IV who died on the Titanic, contributed an incredible amount of money to the excavation of Oak Island. It was his strong conviction that led him to donate this money, as he believed that a monumental treasure really existed on the island. Indeed, Astor even hoped that they might recover the Ark of the Covenant.​

Recent Discoveries on the Island

Other evidence to have emerged in Season 9 includes broken pieces of ox shoes dating back to the 17th and 18th Centuries, parts of firearms (muskets and pistols), a button belonging to a British naval officer, medieval wooden lids for caskets or barrels, pieces of old parchment and large metal rings for mooring boats. Predictions of an ancient Portuguese presence on the island made by Fred Nolan, an earlier treasure hunter, were also proven true in Season 9. Moreover, the team have also uncovered more evidence of a ship that seems to have been buried in the swamp centuries ago. However, it is the wide stone road that was uncovered late in the season that was the major surprise. It runs for several hundred feet from the sea and seems to be heading towards the Money Pit. Its building would have been a largescale endeavour involving a lot of men and the presence of ox shoes would indicate that the road was being using to ferry heavy items in ox drawn carts.

The investigators also found a stone lying on the surface which had gothic script (aka black letters) carved on it dating back to the Middle Ages, anywhere between 12th and 15th Centuries AD. Gothic script was used in the decoration of stones by medieval stone masons. Again, this may indicate the Knights Templar who had significant involvement in the building of medieval churches, abbeys and cathedrals and had putative links with the medieval stone mason guilds and the free(stone)masons, especially in France. I should add that the team have in the past unearthed a crude lead cross, typical of the type carried by Knights Templar and this lead piece was dated by a metallurgical expert in Berlin to 14th Century Western Europe, most probably Southern France where the Templars were known to mine and refine metals including lead at places like Bezu, which you may recall is very close to Rennes-le-Chateau. A second lead piece with the remains of ornate decoration on it was also discovered on the opposite side of the island to where the cross was found. This piece dated back to the same time period as the cross and the aforementioned metallurgical expert opined that it most probably came from the same lead ore that the Templar cross was made from. Moreover, during an earlier season, the team had found a jewelled broach buried in the soil, which was dated by an expert and appeared to be over 700 years old, meaning it was made, like the cross, in the early 14th Century. This would suggest that people from the 14th Century had been present on the island but what they were doing there is still a mystery.​

Equipment Failures

I would add that equipment failures are common occurrences on Oak Island and have been reported by many treasure hunters over the years. I saw an example on the programme when an ROV sonar camera failed after finding a cavity that could have been manmade at 180 ft down in a caisson that had been sunk for the purpose of finding the ubiquitous treasure vault. It may just be a coincidence, of course, but given what we know is buried there, the powerful electromagnetic fields it may produce could affect or interfere with electronic equipment. Moreover, have the C’s said that the area where the island is located is highly magnetic and magnetic anomalies can trigger the operation of the TDARM

I have seen this sort of thing before on Ancient Aliens where two underwater cameras trailed from a motor launch failed when they approached a particular coast of the mysterious Island of Nan Modal in the Pacific (see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nan_Madol) where high technology may have been deployed in ancient times and where very strange electromagnetic effects have been recorded by scientists in modern times.​

Sir Francis Bacon

Turning to possible theories as to who was involved in digging the Money Pit, which is protected by an ingenious system of flood tunnels, my interest was piqued by one that directly implicates Sir Francis Bacon.

One of the visitors to the island who met with the Lagina brothers is the author, Randall Sullivan. In his recent book, The Curse of Oak Island, he seeks to link Sir Francis Bacon to the construction of the Money Pit through his last written work, Sylva Sylvarium, published after his death in which he refers to digging a pit upon the seashore. The relevant extract from the book follows:​

Dig a pit upon the seashore, somewhat above the high-water mark, and sink it as deep as the low-water mark; and as the tide cometh in, it will fill with water, fresh and potable. This is commonly practised upon the coast of Barbary, where other fresh water is wanting. And Caesar knew this well when he was besieged in Alexandria: for by digging of pits in the seashore, he did frusrate the laborious works of the enemies, which had turned the sea water upon the wells of Alexandria; and so saved his army being then in desperation. But Caesar mistook the cause, for he thought that all sea-sands had natural springs of fresh water: but it is plain, that it is the sea-water; because the pit filled according to the measure of the tide: and the sea-water passing or straining through the sands, leaveth the saltness.

Sullivan thinks this is a direct reference to Oak Island and the Money Pit, suggesting that Bacon may have had some part in its construction. Although some commentators on the Oak Island website have dismissed Randall’s theory as half baked, it does seem to connect with clues the C’s have given us where they may even have made a pun regarding the meaning of Bacon’s name in old Norman French, where it means Beech (as in the tree), which when spoken in English sounds identical to the word ‘Beach’ as in the seashore. Moreover, we should keep in mind that Bacon was a cryptographer and was used to using cyphers as a Jacobean spymaster and was very skilled at hiding clues in his work. Here is the relevant extract from the transcripts:​

Q: Seeing the unseen. You mentioned once before that the "Rosicrucians act as a thief in the night." You also mentioned that I ought to dig into the Rosicrucians, and I went to the University library, and it was essentially missing...

A: Connect the Rosicrucians to your favourite island by the "beech." Horticulturally, please, and family.

Q: Oak Island?

A: Yup! Then, connect the Pyrenees to the Canaries.

Could the C’s have been using this pun to draw our attention to this last work of Bacon, who was almost certainly a Rosicrucian and which may in itself provide an indirect admission of Bacon’s involvement in the construction of the Money Pit? Randall goes so far as to suggest that Bacon may have even visited Oak Island. If he did, the visit most likely took place when he was a young man on his three-year diplomatic tour of the Continent whilst in Queen Elizabeth’s service in the 1570’s, where his absence would not have been noted in England. He had ample opportunity to visit the Pyrenees and make contact with his fellow alchemists in the alchemist enclave the C’s have referred to. It is worth noting that the C’s said that nationality was not a relevant issue to the parties involved in carrying out the construction work on the Island. Hence, the venture may have been a multinational affair involving alchemists and Rosicrucians from all over Europe, including the famous French, medieval alchemist Nicolas Flamel (c. 1340 –1418). However, the C’s also mentioned the involvement of a religious sect who Laura thought at first may have been the Cajuns. I set out the relevant extract below:

We have considered this matter before and looked at the Cajuns, Jesuits and the Huguenots in an earlier article. However, I recently became aware of another protestant sect who became heavily invested in the settlement of what is now Nova Scotia, Long Island and North-East Canada besides the French Huguenots. I will return to Sir Francis Bacon and his potential role in the mystery of Oak Island later in this article but first I want to look at an individual who played a major part in the settlement of Nova Scotia and was even responsible for its naming. That person was Sir William Alexander. Moreover, his influence on the history of Nova Scotia may shed further light on the C’s cryptic reference to the mysterious sect that had been involved in the digging operations on Oak Island.​

Sir William Alexander and the Plymouth Colony

I attach the link to the Wikipedia entry for Sir William Alexander (c.1567 - 1640) the 1st Earl of Stirling for those who want to read more about him: William Alexander, 1st Earl of Stirling - Wikipedia.

You will see from the Wikipedia extract that Alexander ingratiated himself with Great Britain’s James I (James VI of Scotland) and his son who succeeded him as Charles I. In 1615 Alexander was made a member of the Scottish Privy Council. He was also an active Freemason, belonging to Mary's Chapel Lodge, Edinburgh, from July 1634. Indeed, the author and historian, James McQuiston, who has written three books on the mystery of Oak Island, claims that Alexander was recorded as the first speculative or non-operative Freemason in history. McQuiston proposes that this is where the connection of Freemasonry and Oak Island began. However, this theory ignores the possible involvement of 16th and 17th Century Rosicrucians such as Sir Francis Bacon, many of whom may have had direct or indirect links with Freemasonry or were Freemasons themselves.

In 1621, King James I granted Alexander a royal charter appointing him mayor of a vast territory which was enlarged into the lordship and barony of Nova Scotia (meaning New Scotland); the area involved is now known as Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and what are today parts of the northern United States. The creation of the Baronets of Nova Scotia was used to settle the plantation of the new province, which was later increased (at least on paper) to include much of Canada. It should be noted at that time that the French presence in Nova Scotia was very thin on the ground, with many French settlers (particularly fur trappers) marrying Native American women and living with their wives’ tribes.

Alexander’s efforts at colonisation were less successful, at least in monetary terms, as his recruitment efforts made unrealistic promises about the new territory and were offered on meager terms. He briefly established a Scottish settlement at Port Royal, Nova Scotia, led by his son William Alexander (the younger). However, the effort cost him most of his fortune, and when the region — now Canada's three Maritime Provinces and the US state of Maine — was returned to France in 1632, it was lost. He was unable to obtain from the Treasury, in spite of royal support, £6,000 as compensation for his losses. He spent his later years with limited means. However Alexander's settlement provided the basis for Scottish claims to Nova Scotia, and his baronets provided the Coat of arms of Nova Scotia and the Flag of Nova Scotia which are still in use today.

On 22 April 1636, Charles I told the Plymouth Colony (see Plymouth Colony - Wikipedia), which had laid claim to Long Island but had not settled it, to give the island to Alexander. Through his agent James Farret (who personally received Shelter Island and Robins Island), Alexander in turn sold most of the eastern island to the New Haven Colony and Connecticut Colony.​

The Pilgrims

Hence, we see that Sir William, a Scotsman, was a Freemason who had dealings with the Plymouth Colony, founded by a group of English Puritans who have come to be known to history as the Pilgrims or Pilgrim Fathers, who closely followed the teachings of John Calvin, the French protestant reformer based in Geneva, and subscribed to the Calvinist belief in predestination. This gave them a strong religious connection to the Huguenots who also adopted Calvin’s teachings. At that time, as is still the case now, the established church in England was the Church of England, which had adopted Lutheran Protestantism. The Pilgrims distinguished themselves from another branch of Puritans in that they sought to "separate" themselves from the Anglican Church, rather than reform it from within. This obviously put them at variance with most of their fellow English protestants and would fulfil the C’s definition of a ‘sect’. Calvinism would especially take root in Scotland where it became the Presbyterian communion, which would in time have great influence, particularly in the English Civil War that broke out in the reign of Charles I.

Unlike the Virginia Colony (England’s first Colony in North America, which was promoted by Sir Francis Bacon), Plymouth Colony did not have a royal charter authorising it to form a government, yet some means of governance was needed. The Mayflower Compact was the colony's first governing document, signed by the 41 Puritan men aboard the Mayflower upon their arrival in Provincetown Harbour on November 21, 1620. Formal laws were not codified until 1636. The colony's laws were based on a hybrid of English common law and religious law as laid out in the Bible. The colonial authorities were deeply influenced by Calvinist theology and were convinced that democracy was the form of government mandated by God. This notion, rooted in Puritan religious belief, would have great ramifications for the future and would eventually lead to the founding of the United States of America as a federal democratic republic. The Pilgrims hoped that this new land would serve as a "redeemer nation". They fled England and attempted to create a "nation of saints" or a "City upon a Hill" in America: an intensely religious, thoroughly righteous community designed to be an example for all of Europe. Some believe this is where the concept of “American exceptionalism” originally took root. This is the idea that the United States is inherently different from other nations. Its proponents argue that the values, political system, and historical development of the U.S. are unique in human history, often with the implication that the country is both destined and entitled to play a distinct and positive role on the world stage. Many Puritans embraced a middle ground between strict Calvinist predestination (see more on this below) and a less restricting theology of Divine Providence. They believed that God had made a covenant with their people and had chosen them to provide a model for the other nations of the Earth. One Puritan leader, John Winthrop, metaphorically expressed this idea as a "City upon a Hill" [MJF: think here of the C’s and their references to “5D City on a Hill”]: the Puritan community of New England should serve as a model for the rest of the world. That metaphor is often used by proponents of exceptionalism. The Puritans' moralistic values have remained a component of US national identity for centuries.

Whether or not the Pilgrims were ultimately responsible for the creation of the concept of American exceptionalism, the events surrounding the founding and history of Plymouth Colony have without doubt had a lasting effect on the art, traditions, mythology, and politics of the United States of America. It may be for these reasons that the C’s mentioned that Laura had in her memory banks from her absorption of mass reading practice knowledge of a sect who claimed communion with higher powers. One principal concept of this brand of Protestantism is the idea of being born again in Christ. This involves having a direct spiritual encounter with Jesus Christ by entering into communion and establishing an intimate spiritual relationship with him, so as to be spiritually reborn again and through his divine grace saved. One’s salvation is then a predestined matter and you automatically become one of Christ’s elect. It is worth noting in this context that some English puritan groups such as the Quakers and Shakers who settled in America also practised a form of trance meditation in which they invited the Holy Spirit to enter them, after which they would physically shake or quake and speak in tongues. Again, could this be what the C’s were referring to when they spoke of a sect communing with higher powers?

Hence, if it isn’t the Huguenots the C’s were referring to, then it is possible they had in mind the Puritans of the Plymouth Colony. In this regard, it is important to note that in 1621 Sir William Alexander petitioned King James to grant French Acadia to the Plymouth Colony, which would have placed Oak Island under the Colony’s control. Moreover, it was Sir William Alexander’s son who took over the running of the Plymouth Colony that meant he may have had ready access to Oak Island for carrying out secret designs there.

I am not suggesting that the Puritans of the Plymouth Colony were necessarily those who reburied the TDARM, since that occurred in the 16th Century, prior to Puritan settlement in America and, according to the C’s, was carried out by the Alchemists who owed no allegiance to any Christian denomination; being people who the Puritans would no doubt have regarded as evil magicians and followers of the devil. However, I am proposing that the Pilgrims of Plymouth Colony may have had some involvement along with Freemasons such as Sir William Alexander and his Knights Baronet in the subsequent digging and construction operations on Oak Island that occurred in the 17th Century, evidence if which is now gradually emerging. Apart from the Money Pit where the TDARM is most likely buried, there is also an elaborate series of flood trap defences on Oak Island that go well offshore. In 1850, five stone box drains were uncovered (appearing like five fingers) by the Truro Company, which all drained into a single flood tunnel that seemed to head towards the Money Pit. Whoever designed and constructed these flood defences had to have had a good engineering background and knowledge of hydraulics. Could that person have been Sir Francis Bacon? In the second part of this article, I set out evidence that may help to establish his possible involvement.

One interesting legacy of the Plymouth Colony is that US President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, a leading Freemason, was a descendant of one of the original members of the Plymouth Colony and it transpires that he had something of an obsession with the fabled treasure of Oak Island, which lasted from his youth until his death in 1945. He first became interested after hearing tales that had been passed down through his family (in itself perhaps anecdotal evidence that some of the original Pilgrims could have been involved in the mystery). He even participated in a short-lived dig on the Island himself in 1909. One feature that apparently gripped him was the rumour that the jewels of the last queen of France, Marie Antoinette, had been hidden on the island. Some have speculated that the Queen sent her maid to Nova Scotia to hide her wealth (the crown jewels?) on the island, with the help of the French Navy. According to an article from a masonic source that I have recently read (see: The Midnight Freemasons: The Mystery of Oak Island : Masonic connections to a real National Treasure site) other high profile Freemasons became involved in the digging on Oak Island, including the Hollywood actor John Wayne who owned one of the companies conducting such a search, with the Antarctic explorer and Freemason Admiral Richard Byrd of ‘Operation High Jump’ fame becoming involved in the project. However, there are those who believe that Freemasonry has had links with Oak Island long before the involvement of latter-day Freemasons such as Roosevelt, Wayne and Byrd.​

Freemasonry and Oak Island

We note from his biography that Sir William Alexander/Lord Stirling was a leading speculative or non-operative Freemason. Over the years, those investigating or searching for treasure on Oak Island have come across numerous indications suggesting that Freemasonry has had some involvement in the mystery of Oak Island. One example is the fact that the so-called Eye of the Swamp on Oak Island is marked by a small stone circle, which is a representation of the ‘All Seeing Eye’, beloved of the Freemasons. Indeed, the swamp itself seem to be in the shape of a regular isosceles triangle, which again might indicate a masonic involvement in its creation since it appears to be an artificial feature. A further example is the triangle of large round beach stones known as the ‘Welling Stones’ named after their discoverer Captain Welling who found them in 1897 (see Part 1 of Dawkins article), which were rediscovered in 1937 but are now sadly lost after they slipped down on the shore in the 1960’s. The trigonometric features built into the layout of the stones suggests they were laid out by somebody with advanced mathematical skills and betrays a possible link with Freemasonry, where the right-angled triangle is viewed as sacred by the Freemasons.

According to Betty McKaig, a friend of Dawkins who investigated the Island herself, the Welling Triangle closely approximates the Celestial Masonic Compass pattern on the star map she had derived from various alchemical texts she had consulted (see the Swan Pointer, Celestial Compass and Square in Part 3 of Dawkins article). A third example is the stone discovered at the mouth of Smith’s Cove with the letter ‘G’ inscribed on it. In Freemasonry and Rosicrucianism the letter ‘G’ stands for: God, the Great Architect and Grand Geometrician of the Universe; Geometry “(the 5th Science”) upon which Architecture and Masonry are founded; Gnosis; The Holy Trinity where ‘G’ is the third letter of the Phoenician, Hebrew and Greek Alphabets, having the numerical value of three; and the Seven Spirits of God, where ‘G’ is the seventh letter of the English Alphabet, having a numerical value of seven.

A fourth example can be linked to an old stone well found at the Nova Scotia town of New Ross, which some claim may have been founded originally by the Templars, perhaps under Sir Henry Sinclair. The well has a triangular inscription on its wall that is very similar to Templar triangular motifs. Intriguingly, a similar stone wall has been found on Oak Island. This is unlikely to be mere coincidence.

Another possible connection to the Freemasons and Knights Templar is the so called “Evans Stone”, which was found on a beach on the north side of the island. It contains several carvings that the naked eye cannot determine were carved at the same time or separately. The words “R. W. Evans”, “Chester”, and “August 9, 1897” appear beside the carving of a tree.

1652706238578.png

Historian and researcher, Cort Lindahl, who met with the Lagina Brothers and their team of treasure hunters in an episode of the TV show says that this stone is significant. He surmises that the carving references “Appeal to Heaven”, which was a battle flag designed by George Washington for the American Revolutionary War. The pine tree symbolized the right to revolt and was depicted with 13 branches, which was a sacred number to Freemasons, of which Washington was a senior member. The branches may represent the original 13 US colonies who rebelled against British rule. My understanding is that the Founding Fathers had hoped to include Nova Scotia in their Federation as the 13th colony but had to abandon this plan and were forced to spilt one existing colony into two separate entities to achieve the number 13.

Others though see in this tree a reference to the “Cabalistic Tree of Life” or the Sephiroth, which the Knights Templar were familiar with and images of which can be found in Templar graffiti inscribed on the walls of Domme Castle in France, where many Templars were imprisoned between 1307 and 1314. Intriguingly, similar stone graffiti has been discovered in England at the Royston Caves. Royston is an underground bell-shaped cave at the crossroads of Royston England. Lost for centuries until it was rediscovered in the mid-18th century. The carvings resemble a dense forest of closely packed Biblical stories, some very well executed and others quite clumsy. They are replete with Templar symbols and the ever-present sword.​

For more on this subject read the following article by Gretchen Cornwall at: Oak Island & British Templars – Gretchen Cornwall

Other researchers of the Oak Island mystery have suggested that Nolan’s Cross comprising large dome shaped boulders is in fact a Tree of Life or Sephiroth. For more on Nolan’s Cross see part 2 of this article.

1652706351499.png

Another Oak Island researcher, Doug Crowell, has traced the history of the name that appears roughly scrawled, in the right-hand upper corner of the Zena Halpern map, which appeared in the Curse of Oak Island on 22 November 2016. Halpern thought the map (notated in French) was a genuine medieval map of Oak Island but others have questioned this.

1652706404091.png
The supposed medieval map of Oak Island possessed by the late Zena Halpern

That name is ‘Rouchefoucauld’, an ancient medieval French family of lords, barons, dukes, princes and comtes. That French noble line had ties to the Holy Land, the Templars and of course Nova Scotia, Oak Island! Doug Crowell also found a ship’s inventory full of treasure that was headed to the islands around Nova Scotia. The ship’s captain was the Duke D’Anville and as Admiral Jean-Baptiste Louis Frédéric de La Rochefoucauld de Roye, he was a Rochefoucauld!

The Duc D'Anville expedition (June – October 1746) was sent from France to recapture Louisbourg and take peninsular Acadia (present-day Nova Scotia). The expedition was the largest military force ever to set sail for the New World (comprising 11,000 men and a fleet of 64 ships) prior to the American Revolutionary War. This effort was the fourth and final French attempt to regain the Nova Scotian capital, Annapolis Royal, during King George’s War. Along with recapturing Acadia from the British, D’Anville was ordered to "consign Boston to flames, ravage New England and waste the British West Indies." News of the expedition spread fear throughout New York and New England. The expedition was a complete failure. It was beset by bad weather and took three months to cross the Atlantic Ocean. Many in the ships' crews and the troops being transported fell ill before the expedition finally reached Chebucto Bay (present-day Halifax), and D'Anville died not long after its arrival. His successors in command attempted to mount an assault on Annapolis Royal, but eventually gave up and returned to France. However, there is no evidence that D’Anville landed on Oak Island during his expedition and deposited any treasure.

If the Freemasons (particularly Scottish Freemasonry) are the successors and inheritors of the Knights Templar’s esoteric knowledge, beliefs and occultic heritage, then these masonic-linked finds would make sense, since, as was noted above, there are good reasons to suspect that the Templars visited Oak Island at some stage in the 14th Century. Could the Templars have passed on to their Scottish masonic successors some idea or notion of what was buried on Oak Island and/or even led them to think it was the Holy Grail or Ark of the Covenant?

Before moving on, I thought I would highlight one excerpt from the above referenced article for your amusement, since it oddly provides the correct answer to the mystery at least according to the C’s:​

The speculation rolls on and on with some theories having degrees of credibility and some careening off the wall and flailing in from left field. Various researchers have proposed the contents of the pit may have come from (among others): the Egyptians, Aztecs, Mayans, Vikings, Portuguese and even, yes... space aliens. Take your pick.

Well, the C’s confirmed that the TDARM was put there by the lizards (aka Alpha Draconians) circa 8000 BC, about the same time as when Stonehenge was being constructed in Britain. Do you think the author of the article, Steve Harrison, had the Cassiopaeans in mind here? Curiously one person commenting on the article does in fact make this point:

Ray Chandler..., Seeker of Equality December 15, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Apparently, that which is buried deep within the pit on Oak Island is a 10,000 year old matter remolecularizer (has to do with something akin to Alchemy/teleportation;
http://www.focusonrecovery.net/mattersoffaith/topics_of_my_interest.htm

The Curse of Oak Island - Part 2

Professor Barry Fell and the Celtiberians

Besides British and French involvement with Nova Scotia in the 17th Century, the Lagina brothers’ investigations have also provided evidence that the Romans and even the Aztecs visited Oak Island in the distant past. One of the most extraordinary finds they have made is that of an ancient Roman sword. Their investigations have also unearthed the presence of coconut mat fibres, which was something unknown to Europeans until the early 16th Century when Portuguese and Spanish explorers first encountered the palm trees and their fruit in the Pacific Islands of South-East Asia (although Marco Polo had first discovered them when he visited Sumatra during his long sojourn in Asia). As Marty Lagina has said, their investigations may cause the rewriting of American history to show that Europeans long had knowledge of North America centuries before Columbus’ epic voyage of discovery in 1492. Indeed, one archaeologist has even claimed that North Africans had visited Oak Island.

One of the many skilled and smart explorers of the Oak Island mystery was a man named Barry Fell. Fell was a Harvard zoologist by trade and an amateur archaeologist who claimed that the carvings discovered on Oak Island originated from the Coptic Christians of North Africa who may have visited the site during ancient times. Please note that Fell was also a leading expert in epigraphy, the study of ancient alphabets.

Fell argued that there was a lot of contact between the Native Americans and the people of the old world. To prove his point, he used a stone with intricate carvings on it as an illustration. Does this mean that Africa played a significant role in the hidden treasure? Was there any nation that didn’t have a stake in Oak Island at some point in history?

It is worth recalling at this stage that a delegation of Ethiopian Coptic Christians visited and met with the Pope prior to the arrest of the leading Knights Templar in France by King Philip IV. When Laura queried the purpose of this visit with the C’s, they responded by saying that it was to ensure that plans were being taken forward. Hence, from this statement we may deduce that the Coptic leadership was in on the plot to bring down the Templars. Could it be that they knew the Templars had possession of the Holy Grail or what they thought was the Ark of the Covenant? If so, could the Coptic Christians of North Africa have visited Oak Island seeking the Holy Grail/Ark of the Covenant in the belief the Templars had hidden it there after their suppression?

Indeed, had some people in the ancient world, including the Romans and Phoenicians who originally came from the land of Canaan but settled in Carthage and Southern Spain (Cadiz being originally a Phoenician port), long-held knowledge of something extraordinary being buried or hidden on Oak Island? Was this knowledge to be found perhaps in the Great Library of Constantinople in Alexandria before its destruction?

I have now read Barry Fell’s book America BC, which, if he is correct in his suppositions, completely transforms our world view of the European settlement of North America. Through stone megalithic monuments and carvings displaying Ogham script, which are found all over the North and East of America (and even as far West as New Mexico and California), Fell and his colleagues have deduced that Celtiberians (i.e., Basques, Spanish Celts and Phoenicians from the Iberian Peninsula) settled extensively in America and traded with the Native American Indian peoples. He places the earliest Celtiberian settlements as far back as 800 BC. Since the Celts of Spain were renowned miners, this might also explain the largescale mining operations that took place in US states like Wisconsin and along the shores of Lake Superior in antiquity. No doubt they were mining copper, which was the key metal of the Bronze Age. It would also explain the high incidence of the B- blood group among some Native American peoples of North America, as it seems likely now that their ancestors bred with settlers of Basque descent, the Basques having amongst the highest incidence of B- blood type individuals in the world.

Moreover, wherever the Celts settled, their druid priests would go with them. A curious thing about Oak Island is that it is supposedly named after the red oak trees that were found there. However, I have read that the red oak is not indigenous to that area of the Atlantic seaboard. So, who was it that planted these oaks and when were they first planted? Could it have been druids, to whom the oak tree was sacred? There was a lot of excitement at one stage amongst the archaeologists during season 9 of the Curse of Oak Island when they thought they had discovered a serpent mound on the island. Apparently, serpent mounds have been found in Ontario, Canada and there is, of course, the famous Serpent Mound in Ohio (See: Serpent Mound - Wikipedia), which the C’s have commented on in the transcripts. Archaeologists claim that it was built by the Adena Native American culture circa 320 BC. Although this is possible, it overlooks Barry Fell’s findings that the Native American peoples were heavily influenced by the Celtiberians who had settled in North-East America prior to this time. Hence, I would not rule out such serpent mounds having been constructed by the Celtiberians, no doubt with Native American assistance. Unfortunately, the archaeologists on Oak Island came to the conclusion that what they thought may have been a serpent mound was in fact just spoil from digging operations.

I intend devoting a whole article to Barry Fell’s book since it contains a wealth of information including details of one stone inscription, which he claims makes a strong and compelling connection between the Celtic god Bel and the Canaanite god Baal. However, for the time being I will just add that Fell believes that the Canary Islands were an important stopping off point for trading expeditions between Celtiberian Spain and the New World. This might in part explain the C’s comment to Laura when they said of Tenerife: “… but do you know the history of this place?” If Fell is right, then the Canary Islands were a key part of the Celtiberian trade route to and from North America, no doubt because of the favourable trade winds that blow westwards from there. Indeed, Christopher Columbus used this route on his famous voyage of discovery in 1492.

The Battle of Morbihan Gulf

The question then arises why Europe forgot about North America apart from the fabled Viking voyages of exploration led by Leif Erikson in the 11th Century AD, which may have reached Newfoundland and beyond. The answer probably involves the Roman conquest of the Celtic world that saw first Spain and then Gaul (France) and Britain conquered and absorbed into the Roman Empire. The defeat of a joint Gallic and British fleet off the coast of Brittany at the Battle of Morbihan Gulf in 52 BC saw the Celtic fleet of 220 vessels annihilated by Brutus (yes, the same Brutus who would later kill Julius Caesar), which, without their boats, meant the Celts had no means to continue trading with the North America settlements. With this crushing victory, the Romans allowed their own war fleet to decline, as they no longer had any significant naval adversaries left to fight. Moreover, their oar powered galleys were not suitable for transatlantic voyages unlike the Celtic craft that were high sided sailing ships that could take advantage of the prevailing Atlantic winds and were far more seaworthy. However, saying that, a sunken Roman galley has been located off the coast of Rio De Janeiro in Brazil, although the Brazilian government inexplicably will not give permission for its exploration, even though Roman coins frequently wash ashore on the tide. And then there is that Roman sword found on Oak Island. How did that get there?

The Gaels

The one group of Celts who may have retained ocean-going sailing ships after the Battle of Morbihan Gulf and the subsequent Roman subjugation of the British Celts in AD 43 were the Irish Gaels who the Romans called Hibernians (the name denoting their Iberic roots) who were otherwise known as the Milesians or Goidelic Celts who had conquered Ireland and would go on to invade and conquer Scotland and the Isle of Man. It is possible the Gaels may have kept up some intermittent contact with the Celtiberian settlements in North America for a while but eventually all contact seems to have been lost. This could explain why there may have been people in Ireland and Scotland who retained some knowledge of North America, probably through oral transmission passing down through the generations.​

Sir Henry Sinclair

One of these people may have been Sir Henry Sinclair whose descendant, Sir William Sinclair, would build the famous and enigmatic Roslin Chapel near Edinburgh. Part of the mystery surrounding Oak Island is that Sir Henry Sinclair may have conducted a voyage to Nova Scotia in the 14th Century, which could have included a visit to Oak Island. The Sinclair family had long had links with the Knights Templar. Henry Sinclair, the first earl, fought alongside the first Grand Master of the Templars, Hugh de Payens in the Holy Land in the early 12th century. The Knights Templar may also have had secret knowledge of North America, which the surviving Templars in Scotland passed on to the Sinclair family. One book I have read recently on Roslin Chapel even goes so far as to claim that Sir William Sinclair was a proto-Rosicrucian who may in fact have been the model for Christian Rosencreutz. In his time, he was almost certainly one of the most well-read and best educated men in Britain. However, I will leave this interesting topic for a later article.

I wish now to return to Sir Francis Bacon’s involvement in the mystery of Oak Island. The fact that the C’s have made several direct references to him and the Rosicrucians within the transcripts suggests that he may have been one of the key players involved in the burial of the TDARM on Oak Island. Bacon was an alchemist, scientist, lawyer, statesman, writer and a leading Rosicrucian. He also had good connections in Europe and was a man of great influence as his career at the English court steadily took off, leading him eventually to hold some of the most important offices of state. He was also heavily involved, as we previously learned, in the creation of the first English colonies in North America. I have also discovered that one of Bacon’s mentors, Sir William Cecil or Lord Burghley, the most powerful statesman in Elizabethan England, had a keen interest in alchemy and wished to make use of it in order to enrich the state’s coffers (viz. The Alchemical Patronage of Sir William Cecil, Lord Burghley by James Stuart Campbell). This may explain why Burghley took such keen interest in John Dee’s scryer (trance medium), Edward Kelley, who after his split with Dee remained behind on the Continent becoming an alchemist in the employ of Rudolph II. Interestingly, after his death, Dee’s papers ended up in the hands of Elias Ashmole (creator of the famous Ashmolean Library in Oxford) who was one of the first known Freemasons in England.

Going forward, I will rely heavily on a three-part article which Peter Dawkins wrote on The Oak Island Mystery for the Francis Bacon Research Trust, since he makes a good case for Bacon having a key role in the mystery. I referred to the third part of the article in an earlier post since it dealt with Rosicrucian esoteric beliefs that would have guided Bacon, including the ancient practice of geomancy that was an art the Rosicrucians shared with the Druids. The website addresses for all three parts of the article are set out here:​

The Mystery of Oak Island – Part 1: The Treasure Hunt (fbrt.org.uk)

The Mystery of Oak Island, Part 2: The Navigators (fbrt.org.uk)

The Mystery of Oak Island, Part 3: Swan Secrets - fbrt.org.uk · PDF fileThe Mystery of Oak Island – Part 3: ... Author: Peter Dawkins ... THE MYSTERY OF OAK ISLAND – PART 3: SWAN - [PDF Document] (vdocuments.site)

Part 1 of Dawkins article serves the purpose of providing a background and history to the Oak Island Mystery. The second part, the Navigators, deals more with the history of the colonisation of Acadia and Nova Scotia by the French and English and the role of Francis Bacon in the mystery. Dawkins makes the claim that the Rosicrucians were known as ‘Navigators’ – “as the ones who planned the routes, mapped the stars and steered the ships on their journeys of exploration. The journeys, however, were not just worldly journeys on Earth but also metaphysical journeys of the mind.” This is interesting since the three authors of the Holy Blood and the Holy Grail claim that the Grand Masters of the Priory of Sion were called ‘Nautonier’, which in old French means helmsman or navigator. The C’s have suggested that the Priory of Sion is, in reality, a cover story for something else. I would suggest that something else is the Rosicrucians. Dawkins also points out that the oldest European name of what is now Nova Scotia was Arcadia. He then alleges that Arcadia allegorically is known as the ‘land of the Rosicrucians’ – a land inhabited by shepherd-knights and poets, and famous for its harmonious landscapes and oak tree woods in which boars hunt for acorns. This is, of course, exactly what Nicolas Poussin depicts in his painting ‘The Shepherds of Arcadia’. Could Poussin have had Oak Island in mind when executing his painting? Remember that the first version of his painting showed a skull resting on a tomb or sepulchre. Intriguingly, there is a stone found on Oak Island which has a human skull carved on it. This stone forms part of what has come to be known as ‘Nolan’s Cross’, named after Fred Nolan who first discovered it in 1992. I shall return to this subject later in the article, since it suggests once again a masonic and/or Rosicrucian involvement in the mystery.

We have looked at the history of Nova Scotia’s colonisation in an earlier post on this thread and in part one of this article we saw the potential involvement of Sir William Alexander and the Plymouth Colony (the Pilgrims) in the mystery. Here, however, I wish to concentrate on Randall Sullivan’s claim that Francis Bacon was involved in the construction of the Money Pit and its sophisticated flood defences through what may have been a deliberate, if rather enigmatic, admission he made in his last written work, Sylva Sylvarium.​

Artificial Waterworks and the Preservation of Bodies and Manuscripts

Peter Dawkins also buys into this theory and goes into detail how Bacon may have acquired the knowledge and skill to construct the Money Pit and the flood traps that treasure hunters on Oak Island have encountered during their excavations. In part 2 of Dawkins article on Oak Island, he shows how Francis Bacon in his books Sylva Sylvarium and New Atlantis, makes clear that besides his interest in and knowledge of mining, he was also concerned with and had an experimental knowledge of underground water courses and the preservation of bodies and manuscripts. Dawkins points out, however, that Bacon was merely reporting some methodologies or inventions already known and practised by others. Dawkins suggests though that there are clues that Bacon wanted people to take especial note of these things.

Dawkins indicates that Bacon would have picked up his knowledge of mining after inheriting his father’s shares in the Company of Mineral and Battery Works, one of two mining monopolies created by Queen Elizabeth I. Other important shareholders included Sir William Cecil (Lord Burghley), Robert Dudley (the Earl of Leicester, a favourite of the Queen) and Sir Henry Sidney.

Bacon’s Sylva Sylvarium begins “Century I” (i.e., the first 100 of 1000 experiments), entitled “Experiments in consort, touching the straining and passing of bodies one through another; which they call Percolation”. Significantly, the very first experiment refers to the seashore, the tide, the high water and low water marks, and the digging of a pit:

Dig a pit upon the seashore, somewhat above the high-water mark, and sink it as deep as the low-water mark; and as the tide cometh in, it will fill with water, fresh and potable. This is commonly practised upon the coast of Barbary, where other fresh water is wanting. And Caesar knew this well when he was besieged in Alexandria: for by digging of pits in the seashore, he did frustrate the laborious works of the enemies, which had turned the sea water upon the wells of Alexandria; and so saved his army being then in desperation. But Caesar mistook the cause, for he thought that all sea-sands had natural springs of fresh water: but it is plain, that it is the sea-water; because the pit filled according to the measure of the tide: and the sea-water passing or straining through the sands, leaveth the saltness.

Bacon’s private chaplain and literary executor, William Rawley, in his introduction “To the Reader” of Sylva Sylvarium says that he looks attentively into the particulars (experiments) “shall find they have a secret order”. Dawkins claims that this is a big hint that we should take note of the experiment numbers and the page numbers, which using cyphers that Bacon employed elsewhere. Dawkins states that the number ‘1’ is equivalent to the letter ‘A’ in Simple Cypher, corresponding to Alpha in the Greek alphabet and Bacon’s Abecedarium Cypher. He proposes that this gives a particular clue as to what to look for.​

He then turns to page 7 of the book and Experiment 25 “Experiment solitary touching the making of artificial springs”:

… It was reported by a sober man, that an artificial spring may be made thus: Find out a hanging ground, where there is a good quick fall of rainwater. Lay a half trough of stone, of a good length, three or four foot deep within the same ground; with one end upon the high ground and the other upon the low. Cover the trough with brakes a good thickness, and cast sand upon the top of the brakes, you shall see, saith he, that after some showers are past, the lower end of the trough will run like a spring of water: which is no marvel, if it hold while the rainwater lasteth; but he said it would continue long after the rain is past: as if the water did multiply itself upon the air, by the help of the coldness and condensation of the earth, and the consort of the first water.

Dawkins points out that if you were to substitute coconut fibres for brakes (i.e., ferns, bracken, brushwood etc.) and sea for rainwater, you have here a virtual description of the beach drainage system found on Oak Island, which feeds a continuous supply of sea water via underground tunnels into the Money Pit. He adds that the number 25 is equivalent to a Double Alpha or ‘AA’ in Bacon’s Abecedarium Cypher. He states that this is the call sign or signature of the Rosicrucian Society and mystery school. Therefore, one should make special note of this experiment, and also the fact that it naturally follows on after the Single Alpha of Experiment 1 referred to above. The number 7of page 7 is the simple cypher for the letter ‘G’, the special letter that stands for both Geometry and God in Freemasonic symbolism. As was noted above, a stone carved with the letter G was found on Oak Island, at the mouth of Smith’s Cove underneath which five enclosed drainage tunnels are meant to combine into one.

Dawkins then refers to page 33 of the book and Experiment 100, “Experiments solitary touching the impossibility of annihilation,” where Bacon describes how to preserve paper or parchment in quicksilver (mercury). You can read his description of the experiment yourselves on page 16 of the second part of his article. What is important to note is that a pile of flasks, which had contained quicksilver was found on Oak Island and core drilling has revealed not only quicksilver in the so called ‘treasure vault’ part of the Money Pit but also bits of gold, pieces of manuscript and leather bookbinding.

Dawkins points out that Bacon was very concerned about the preservation of things of worth, especially wisdom knowledge, so that such things would survive over the dark times which he foresaw coming. Apparently, several times he refers to the preservation of book or manuscripts, as if this was of particular importance to him. Perhaps he had in mind the fate of Atlantis or the loss of the Great Library of Alexandria, which robbed mankind of so much ancient knowledge. Interestingly, Bacon in his book New Atlantis associated Atlantis specifically with North America – the Atlantis that was “utterly lost and destroyed” by a particular deluge, or inundation”.

Dawkins thinks that the fact that the description of preserving manuscripts in quicksilver is listed as Experiment 100 and placed on page 33 of his book provides a very pointed cryptic message to take especial note of this particular experiment. This is because 100 is not only the ‘Omega’ (i.e., the end) of the first 100 experiments (Century 1) but 100 is the Simple Cypher of FRANCIS BACON, whilst 33 is the Simple Cypher of BACON. Moreover, 100 is a cypher denoting the All (i.e., God), whilst 33 is a cypher denoting the Thirty-Third Degree of Freemasonry, which is also written as ‘TT’, a signature to be found on many Masonic and Rosicrucian books and memorials (ref. the Shakespeare Memorial in Westminster Abbey in London as just one example). [MJF: I would also refer the readers back to what the C’s had to say in the transcripts about the significance of the number 33.]

Dawkins goes on to discuss what Bacon had to say about the preservation of bodies in Experiment 771. He lists experiments referring to large and deep caves used for refrigeration and the conservation of bodies, some of them dug under great hills and mountains and being up to 3 miles deep. Dawkins ponders whether Bacon had actually carried out such experiments or learned from those who had or whether these were just his vision or ideas of future experiments to be carried out, or even possibly a mixture of both. I even wonder to myself whether there were in fact any mines that where up to three miles deep in Bacon’s age since that is very deep for non-electric winches to convey men to such deep galleries. However, the same thought also led me to wonder whether Bacon may have seen (possibly through an unrecorded encounter with the enclave of alchemists in the Pyrenees) examples of such physical preservation involving the type of high technology (e.g., the cryogenic freezing of living human beings) that the C’s spoke of in connection with the underground civilisation, which they referred to as the Nation of the Third Eye. The other though that occurs to me is whether the TDARM on Oak Island may have been used to regenerate something or somebody before it was reburied by the alchemists? If so, could that somebody have been Nicholas Flamel, who supposedly died in March 1418 at the age of 88? Apart from appearing in the Harry Potter book and film of the same name ‘Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone’ it was claimed that he and his wife had been seen in Paris well into the 18th Century. However, the C’s made specific reference to Flamel and suggested he was still alive in the 16th century.

Dawkins argues that in many ways and for many reasons Sir Francis Bacon can be seriously considered as the primary designer and instigator of the Oak Island Mystery. If this is the case, the only caveat I would introduce here is whether he received any assistance from the STS Lizards, since the C’s mentioned to Laura that the construction of the Money Pit was beyond known human technology at that time. If he did, then was he one of those consciously communing with “higher” powers? Afterall, you could make out a case that the Rosicrucians (who have a very ancient pedigree according to the C’s) have always communed with higher powers. Moreover, if the modern Freemasons who emerged in Scotland in the Middle Ages can be viewed as an offshoot of, or splinter group from, the Knights Templar (a religious order rather than a denomination), then they too might fulfil the definition of a sect as envisaged by the C’s.​

Geocosmology and the Rosicrucians

I previously referred to Part 3 of Peter Dawkins article (‘Swan Secrets’) in one of the earliest posts on this thread. I focused on Dawkins’ belief that Bacon and his fellow Rosicrucians used the science of ‘geocosmology*, a science of heaven and earth, which involved projecting the heavens (a star map) on to earth. He states that “Landscape zodiacs are the result of such a marriage of heaven and earth … this is an ancient science, utilised from prehistoric times but particularly used by the Celts and Ancient Egyptians in ways that we can still use today. Both John Dee and Francis Bacon were knowledgeable in this science, which includes local landscape zodiacs, national landscapes, and even the whole world. In the British tradition, the British landscape zodiac is the real Round Table of King Arthur and his queen, Guinevere (‘the White Lady’, i.e., virgin pure), reflecting the archetypes in heaven.”​

*The word “geocosmology” was invented as a combination of two words, ‘geomancy’ and ‘cosmology’, and refers to the science and art of geomancy and cosmology and their interrelationship or interface. See: FBRT | Geocosmology: the Hermetic Science and Art of Geomancy and Cosmology

Dawkins goes on to state: “To project heaven on to earth and know where you are navigating to, and what that area the world corresponds to in terms of the symbolism associated with the stars, was of key import. And this is where Oak Island and Nova Scotia show up in their importance, as well as helping to explain why Queen Elizabeth I of England was likened to the Virgin Queen, who in the sky is represented by the constellation of Cassiopeia, the Enthroned Queen (i.e., equivalent to Isis, the Egyptian goddess queen).

Dawkins then makes a connection between the supernova that appeared dramatically in the sky from 1572 to 1574, which was taken as a sign of the birth of a child to the Virgin Queen, or the appearance of a great light in that part of the world representing the Virgin Queen, Cassiopeia. At that time the part of the world corresponding to Cassiopeia was the British Isles – England in particular – and an earthly queen always equates in tradition as personifying the land. Readers of my earlier articles on John Dee may recall how amazed Dee and his fellow English and European astronomers (many of whom were astrologers too) were by the supernova, the first witnessed in many centuries.

Dawkins goes on to state that Robert Fludd (an English scientist and perhaps one of the ‘Philosophers of Dancar’) wrote, in his Tractatis Apoligetica (1617), that the “new star” of 1572 marked the beginning of the Rosicrucian work, which continued to be prepared in secret until the 1603-04 planetary conjunctions and appearance of the ‘new stars’ in Cygnus and Ophiuchus, which was a sign to the Rosicrucian Fraternity for them to emerge from their period of secrecy, expand their membership and begin the restoration of the world. Furthermore, in his Silentium Post Clamores (1617), the Rosicrucian apologist, Michael Maier, states that the Brother R.C. were a school or philosophical society (again perhaps alluding here to the ‘Philosophers of Dancar’ since Maier is alleged to have stated that the Society or Fraternity of the Golden and Rosy Cross had been founded circa 1570 by members of a group whose origins lay in a ‘community’ founded in 1510 in London by Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa von Nettesheim) that existed to advance inspired arts and sciences, including alchemy, and to discover the mysteries hidden in nature. Maier explains that they and other such groups in Europe were the continuation or revival of ancient societies such as that of the Ancient Egyptians, the Greek Orphic and Eleusinian mysteries, the Pythagoreans, the Samothracian Cabiri, the Magi of Persia, the Brahmins of India and the Gymnosophists of Ethiopia. We have, of course, considered the links between some of these groups before and I would also include the ancient Druids in this list since they were almost certainly the holders of ancient knowledge and may well have been the original teachers of some of the aforementioned societies and groups.

However, imagine my surprise when I originally read Dawkins’ comments and compared them to what the C’s had had to say about the supernova in Cassiopeia and the new stars in Serpentarius (Ophiuchus) and Cygnus in the following extracts from the transcripts:​

Session 7 June 1997:

Q: Supposedly, Christian Rosencruetz was initiated by the 'philosophers of Dancar.' I want to know where this blasted place is! Okay, skip it. One of the Rosicrucian manifestos said: 'God has sent messengers and signs in the heavens, namely the new stars in Serpentarius and Cygnus, to show that a great council of the elect is to take place.' What do they mean by a 'great council of the elect?'

A: Pyrenees.

Q: Okay, the purported enclave of the alchemists... Why was it signified by new stars in Serpentarius and Cygnus? What do they represent?

A: Novae.

Q: In reading the Celtic legends, I discovered that Cassiopaea was equated with Danu, or Don, as in Tuatha de Danaan, or the court of the goddess Danu. So, in other words, the supreme goddess of the Aryans was Cassiopaea. And, Cassiopaea is found in the zodiacal area of Aries, the 'lamb,' where Cephus the 'rock' and 'king' is also found, as well as Perseus, 'he who breaks' and serpentarius. {Just noticed that the previous question about the supernova in Serpentarius could be a reference to the supernova in Cassiopeia by this grouping method.} The image is of Perseus overcoming the serpent, and the ancient Celtic engravings of the horned god show him gripping two serpents by the throat. I would like to understand the symbology here...

A: You are on the right track.

Session 5 September 1998:

Q:
(L) Having done my homework on supernovas to some extent, and having discovered that either supergiant red stars are in the process of going supernova, or supergiant blue stars are getting ready to be ready to go supernova, as well as eruptions of massive interstellar clouds, I note that Betelgeuse, in the right shoulder of Orion, is a red supergiant, and Rigel, in the foot of Orion, is a blue supergiant, both of which could go supernova. Am I going in the right direction?

A: You have begun to trek down the right path.

Q:
(L) We noticed that the supernova that occurred in Cassiopaea 300 years ago did not seem to have been widely noticed by people on earth. What is the reason for this?

A: Distance.

Q:
(L) Now, formerly I asked about the ‘two new stars in Cygnus and Serpentarius’ that were written about in the Rosicrucian Manifesto of about this period of time, and you said they were talking about ‘novae.’ But, it seems that there are no new stars in either of these constellations. Yet, at approximately this time, was the supernova in Cassiopaea.

A: Yes, those with foreknowledge were looking.

Since Dawkins’ article primarily concerns the role of Sir Francis Bacon in the mystery of Oak Island, which the C’s seem to do also, it made me take more note of what he had to say. His arguments may not all be correct. However, I think we should still take notice of them since he has established links relating to Bacon that others haven’t. For example, Dawkins draws our attention to the Oak Island link with the constellation of Cygnus the Swan and the celestial star map, which he was first made aware of by the American researcher and alchemist Betty McKaig in the 1970’s. McKaig’s researches into various renowned alchemical writings and those of prominent Freemasons such as Mackey and Albert Pike as well as the plays of Shakespeare and other masque works by and for Bacon had led her to discover, amongst other things, a map of the stars that describes a highly significant pattern laid out across the heavens. She believed that a number of intriguing links were to be found in various parts of the Fama and Confession of the Fraternity of R.C. (one of the three Rosicrucian Manifestos) but she particularly paid attention to one passage from Cygnus, the enigmatic Swan:​

Yea, the Lord God hath already sent before certain messengers which should testify his will, to wit, some new stars which do appear and are seen in the firmament in Serpentario and Cygno, which signify and give themselves known to everyone, that they are powerful Signacula of great weighty matters.

It is, of course, this passage in the Fama that Laura was discussing with the C’s in the sessions dated 7 June 1997 and 5 September 1998 referred to above.

The alchemical text, once decoded by McKaig, told her to construct a particular diagram, a star map, on a map of the heavens. She claimed that it told her which stars to link together to make the diagram and gave her particular positions for the Sun, the Moon and planets. Following these instructions, she projected her star map on to the globe of the world as it would have been in the early part of the 17th century. The stellar diagram depicted what is known as the Celestial Compass, sometimes called the Masonic Compass (read page 7 of Part 3 of Dawkins Article for more on this). The apex of this Compass lay on the star Deneb (part of the constellation of Cygnus) and its two points lay on the stars Spica (Virgo) and Regulus (Virgo). The location of Deneb turned out to be an area adjoining Mahone Bay in Nova Scotia where Oak Island is situated. In fact, McKaig visited Oak Island, where she felt the discoveries of the Welling Triangle, the stone inscribed with the letter ‘G’ found at Smith’s Cove and Nolan’s Cross all confirmed that Oak Island was the correct island and that the treasure in the Money Pit might be genuine. Dawkins subsequently inherited this star map and McKaig’s notes after her death.

The problem here is that we are completely reliant on a deceased researcher for identifying clues to an alleged star map that were deduced from diverse works by different esoteric writers published at different times. Even if there is something to her theory, can we be certain that she correctly identified all the appropriate clues and is it possible that she could have missed relevant clues in these and other works that she should have but did not read or failed to take notice of? Moreover, there is always the danger that a researcher can impose their own fixed ideas on texts to establish links that don’t really exist (consider what the C’s had to say on the ‘Bible Code’ for example). Having questioned her methodology, I must in fairness concede that it is well known and accepted that many famous alchemists did indeed conceal clues in their alchemical writings to be recognised by those in the know (e.g., Fulcanelli). Moreover, the same point is also true of the Rosicrucians, many of whom were alchemists themselves. This was especially true of Sir Francis Bacon, who was a skilled cryptographer and may have been the author (or at least the main light behind) the works of William Shakespeare, which, as I mentioned in an earlier post, are full of hidden meanings and esoteric knowledge (think of The Tempest for example, which McKaig used as a key source for her theory by linking a reference to Bermuda (“Bermoothes”) to Oak Island).

Hence, whilst calling for caution, I would not completely dismiss McKaig’s theory, since I think there is something to her central idea that the Rosicrucians/alchemists may have used ancient concepts such as geocosmology or geomancy in locating or positioning things, as perhaps did the Knights Templar (see below Travis Taylor for more on this theory). Indeed, this concept was nothing new in Britain where millennia ago the Ancient Britons had constructed a zodiac on the ground using natural features around what is now Glastonbury (for more on the Glastonbury Zodiac see Glastonbury Zodiac | Paul Weston Glastonbury). Moreover, the C’s have intimated a link between the Rosicrucians and the Enclave of the Alchemists in the Pyrenees. Dawkins also makes out a strong case for Sir Francis Bacon using such concepts in the lay out of his estate at Gorhambury in St Albans, which is located on a powerful ley line (see Dawkin’s arguments for this set out under the heading 287° Navigation Line: Gorhambury Ley Line in Part 3 of his article). If Bacon could have used such methods in relation to the lay out of his estate at Gorhambury, why could he not have used them on Oak Island as well?

Dawkins makes much of the 287° navigation ley line running from Bacon’s Mount in Saint Albans to Oak Island and Jamestown (The Virginia Company’s first settlement) and he believes it makes the connection of Francis Bacon with St Alban (Bacon’s title as Viscount St Alban was in fact linked to the martyr saint who was reputedly by tradition the proto Freemason in Britain and therefore not to the town of St Albans as many think), Father CRC as used in the Rosicrucian Manifesto the Fama, the Rosicrucians, the Freemasons, Oak Island and Jamestown absolutely clear. Could the C’s have been trying to draw our attention to this 287° ley line in the following passage from the Session dated 28 June 1997:​

Q: Well, Cecil was the fellow who kidnapped me. And, when he was arrested, the Navy came and took him away saying he was "incompetent to stand trial" because he had "escaped from a Navy hospital." And that essentially ended any hope of finding out where I was taken or why. I just don't see. How does this relate to St. Augustine, the Canaries, to Oak Island - all of this? What are we doing here?

A: St. Albans.

When I previously read this passage, I made links with John (Jack) Dee, William Cecil (Lord Burghley), St Albans, and the death by hanging of a young Elizabethan man called Richard Hesketh, which I wrote about in my article The Strange Case of Richard Hesketh. However, I am also conscious that Laura also made a link between the plains of San Augustin where a UFO crashed in 1947 and Tenerife in the Canary Islands, which was mentioned elsewhere in the same 28 June 1997 session:​

Q: So, it is another part of the disinformation program of the Consortium/Beast complex to distract and mislead. Okay. Now, I have found this strange connection with Springe, Germany, near Bielefeld, and the strange crop circle that appeared with the buried plates; connected to the actual location of the "Roswell," UFO crash, the plains of San Augustin, the Order of Preachers, Mary Magdalene, Tenerife, and the Virgin of Candelaria. Is this all related as I am thinking?

A: But of course! But, you are not yet finished. Wait until you get to the point where you can begin to connect what you have learned from all the various clues!

When I looked at the map Peter Dawkins provided in Part 3 of his article (see page 15) to display the 287° ley line running from St Albans in England through Oak Island and Jamestown in Virginia, I noted that with the curvature of the Earth, the ley line might well run very close to another St Augustine, this time St. Augustine in Florida, which is south of Jacksonville (See: St. Augustine, Florida - Wikipedia). This town holds the distinction of being the oldest continuously occupied settlement of European origin in the continental United States, having been founded in 1565 by the Spanish admiral, Pedro Menéndez de Avilés, Florida's first governor. He named the settlement " San Agustín ", as his ships bearing settlers, troops, and supplies from Spain had first sighted land in Florida eleven days earlier on August 28, the feast day of St. Augustine.

I could certainly be wrong about this, but might the C’s have been trying to draw attention to this 287° ley line when they mentioned St Albans (the town and not Francis Bacon’s title, which was Viscount St Alban) in connection with St. Augustine and Oak Island? If so, this may be their way of validating Dawkins’ theory and lends support to his argument that Sir Francis Bacon was associated with the mystery of Oak Island.​

Nolan’s Cross

For Betty McKaig and Peter Dawkins, Nolan’s Cross is a near perfect representation of the Northern Cross, otherwise known as Cygnus the Swan. Dawkins goes into some depth in Part 3 of his article on the significance of the swan in classical tradition. For example, it was sacred to both Apollo and Aphrodite, whose chariots were pulled by swans and Zeus who made love to Leda in the guise of a swan giving rise to two sets of twins, one set mortal and the other immortal, namely Helen (later known as the beautiful "Helen of Troy"), Clytemnestra, and Helen (later known as the beautiful "Helen of Troy"), Clytemnestra, and Castor and Pollux, the latter being the Gemini and members of the Argonaut crew. We have previously considered the possible significance of Castor and Pollux in connection with the figures of the two identical looking young shepherds in Poussin’s painting of the Shepherds of Arcadia. It is noticeable that the sole woman depicted in the painting is pregnant, so could she be Leda?

Dawkins points out that the star Deneb (meaning “tail”) represents the tail or root chakra of Cygnus, the Swan but at the same time marks the crown chakra of the Northern Cross. As previously mentioned, Deneb acts as the apex of the Celestial Compass, which in church tradition is normally depicted with God, the Divine Architect (or Great Architect of the Universe to the Freemasons), using the compass to lay out and measure the universe.

To Dawkins, Nolan’s Cross, which consists of six large stones laid out in the shape of a cross, is symbolic of the Northern Cross, Cygnus the Swan. The four ends of the Cross are marked by four cone-shaped stones, whilst a stone marking the centre of the cross has the shape of a human head. This head-shaped stone was found buried in the ground. A fifth conical stone lies on the main axis, between the head-shaped stone and the stone at the foot of the Cross. Each of the cone-shaped stones is about 8 feet wide at the base and 9 feet tall. It is extremely unlikely that any of these stones Dawkins points out that not only do conical stones stand out as markers but the white cone is a particular emblem of Dionysus (a ‘Son of Zeus’) and represents his heart. Orpheus was considered to be the human and mortal embodiment of Dionysus. According to Dawkins, Dionysus was symbolised as the Cross whereas Orpheus was symbolised as a swan or rose. Hence, we can see in this combination the rose-cross emblem of the Rosicrucians. Dawkins also points out that the fact that there are five conical stones making up the Cross is highly significant as the number 5 is representative of the rose and also of the human being, as the form of both are based on five-fold (pentagonal) geometry – think here of Da Vinci’s Vitruvian Man, as previously discussed on this thread. Dawkins believes that the head-shaped stone, which is also said to look like a rose, adds the symbolism of the Crucifix, where the head of Jesus is set at the heart of the Cross. However, if we follow the rose-based theme, this is more likely to signify once again the involvement of the Rosicrucians.

Heading in another direction, Dawkins refers to the investigative work of Petter Amundsen who guided by his deciphering of codes within the Shakespeare Folio has advanced the claim that Nolan’s Cross is representative of the cabalistic tree of life. Amundsen believes that all ten of the Sephiroth of the Tree of Life were laid out as part of Nolan’s Cross but some are still hidden waiting to be found. According to Dawkins, Amundsen is indeed finding some of these Sephiroth markers, each one a rounded stone cut in half, so that one face is flat. Again, this might suggest the involvement of the Rosicricians in the burying of the Treasure but could also indicate the involvement of the Knights Templar on the island (see more on this below). According to Amundsen, the measurements of Nolan’s Cross in Imperial feet (indicating a British involvement) reveal the length of each arm of the Cross as being 360 feet, whilst the main axis is 870 feet in total divided into three parts: 294 feet the lower part, 429 feet the middle part and 147 feet the upper part (head). When you add the middle part and upper part of the main axis together you get 576 feet. When you set that sum against the length of one of the arms of the Cross you get the ratio of 360:576 which is 5:8, the Golden Ratio of harmony or phi (ϕ). Intriguingly, 294 is the cipher number in Greek gematria for ροδον (rodon), the Greek for rose, and the rose is held to incorporate the geometry of ϕ. Amundsen also found the buried marker stone for Sephiroth #10, which lay a further 282 feet from cone-marked base of the visible Cross, making the total length of the Tree of Life 1,152 feet. Since the total width of the Cross/Tree is 720 feet, the ratio of the width to the total length is 720:1152, which equals 5:8 or the Golden Ratio again.

I find it curious that in Nicolas Poussin’s (a contemporary of Bacon and a suspected Rosicrucian) first painting of the Shepherds of Arcadia, he depicted a skull on top of a tomb or sepulchre, which was not repeated in the second version of the painting. Could this skull have been an oblique reference perhaps to the head-shaped stone on Oak Island, which Dawkins and others think may act as a marker to the Money Pit, which could in turn be viewed as a type of tomb or sepulchre? In addition, we should remember that Abbé Bérenger Saunière, who was at the centre of the Rennes-le-Château mystery, the answer to which is supposedly linked to the second version of Poussin’s painting of the Shepherds of Arcadia, deliberately created a cabalistic Tree of Life in his garden, a strange thing for a Roman Catholic priest to do.​

Travis Taylor’s Theory

Travis Taylor is a NASA astrophysicist and aerospace engineer. He has appeared on TV shows such as Ancient Aliens, The Curse of the Skinwalker Ranch and The Curse of Oak Island. Taylor has noticed that there were high numbers of individuals involved in the Oak Island mystery over the years who were Freemasons. He studied their traditions which he found included a Tracing Board from the Third Degree containing the symbols of Jacob’s Ladder, the Holy Grail and the Pleiades star group (aka the seven sisters). This led him to conclude that the constellation Taurus may have been overlaid on the island as a star map using the ancient hermetic principle ‘As Above, So Below’ in a literal sense. The Pleiades can be found within the large sprawling constellation of Taurus (the Bull). Gretchen Cornwall has pointed out that if Taylor’s theory is accurate, Taurus the Bull, may have represented one of the four gospels in the Templar mindset, i.e., the Gospel of Saint Luke who in Christian iconography is depicted as a winged ox or bull. The name ‘Luke’ is a variant of the root word in Latin for ‘light’ or ‘lux’ – Starlight in this case? (See: A Star Map & Oak Island – Gretchen Cornwall)

1652707033193.png

1652707053492.png
Oak Island with Frog Island to the North-East and Apple Island to the East

Is Taylor suggesting that the Templars applied an element of astrology by utilising the Winged Bull of the New Testament?

Cornwall points out that aside from being the Winged Bull of the New Testament, Taurus is also the first constellation in Judaic astrology and is related to the first letter Aleph which begins the Ten Commandments. It is the element of air and the pathway of Intelligence between the two spheres of Kether and Chochmah at the top of the Tree of Life. Overlay the Tree of Life on a human being and the term ‘intelligence’ is apparent as this pathway leads right to the top of the head.

1652707134772.png
You will note that this notion ties in with Amundsen’s claim that Nolan’s Cross represents the cabalistic Tree of Life.

As for the Pleiades, Cornwall states that she cannot stress the importance of the Pleiades or the Seven Sisters highly enough. They represent the Seven Muses of the Liberal Arts. The shining seven stars in the night sky were meant to be the guide in the heavens of the complete and elevated human being. The Seven Sisters were highly prized in ancient Greece and by Freemasonry for their representation of the refined and accomplished mind, the gold standard of education, logic and spiritual understanding that if followed would develop an unstoppable and formidable human being. The Seven Liberal Arts were considered by Greeks to be a complete circle of: geometry, astronomy-astrology, arithmetic, rhetoric, music, grammar and dialectics. All Seven Arts were necessary in the Classical World for the complete understanding of the art of war and to be a good citizen. ‘Philosophia’, or the Wisdom of Philosophy, sits enthroned in the centre of the Seven Muses. The balanced mind with a grounding in all seven areas was considered necessary to function as a productive member of society. Linking this concept back to the Cassiopaeans, one wonders whether the Pleiades or the Seven Sisters in their guise as the Seven Muses may be the ‘Court of Seven’ the C’s have spoken of in the transcripts.

When Taylor went with members of the Oak Island investigative team to check whether his theory had any substance, they did in fact find large boulders positioned close to places that he had identified with the stars of Taurus as marked on his star map of the island (see The Curse of Oak Island: Travis Has a New Templar Theory (Season 6) | History - YouTube). A cynic might argue that the boulders could have been placed there for the purposes of the show, which is, after all, produced as entertainment. However, I would be willing to give Taylor the benefit of the doubt. If his theory is correct, then this may be further evidence of Templar and/or Rosicrucian involvement on the island.

Continued in Part 3​

The Curse of Oak Island - Part 3

The Money Pit on Oak Island

Dawkins argues that the orientation, arrangement and relationship of Nolan’s Cross to the Money Pit could mean that the Money Pit corresponds to the Occult North Pole, the centre of the ecliptic and the celestial zodiac. The Occult Pole is supposedly the pole which represents the Axis Mundi or Axis of the Universe. It is occult because its place in the sky is not marked by any star and is therefore invisible, being veiled from our mortal sight. However, the Occult Pole is meant to be found in the belly of Draco, the Dragon constellation, which immediately makes me think of the Alpha Draconian reptoids, otherwise referred to as the Lizards in the transcripts.

Dawkins points out that in classical tradition, the dragon guards the central tree on which the Golden Fleece of enlightenment hangs. This tree is the Tree of Life and Light. Think here of Ladon, the serpent-like dragon that twined and twisted around the tree in the Garden of the Hesperides and guarded the golden apples [MJF: see my earlier post for an account of this classical story, which also involved the Argonauts]. In pursuance of his eleventh labour, Heracles killed Ladon with a bow and arrow and carried the apples away. Hence, the apples may be equated directly with the Golden Fleece. Dawkins states that the Fleece is that of Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God. However, as I have argued elsewhere, it is more likely that the Fleece represents the Holy Grail. In Hebraic tradition, the dragon is. emblematic of the serpent that guards the Tree of Knowledge. In Christian tradition, the dragon is synonymous with Satan, the lord or regent of Hell.​

Enoch’s Vault

Dawkins believes that the reported construction of the Money Pit, with its ten levels, follows the symbolism of Enoch’s vault. Enoch’s tomb supposedly consisted of a deep pit containing ten levels, his body being placed at the tenth or lowest level. Enoch’s tomb may be taken as the archetypal symbolic tomb of the Master. Hence, if there is a treasure (and the C’s have said it is a TDARM), then it would be symbolic of the Master’s body and soul awaiting resurrection, which seems appropriate for a TDARM that is capable of regenerating things. A marker stone (now rediscovered but rendered illegible by long term industrial use) supposedly was found at the 90-foot level of the Money Pit, which suggests the Money Pit may have been located at a depth of around 100 feet. Dawkins argues that 100 is not only symbolic of the All (God) but also of the name ‘Francis Bacon’, whose Simple Cipher adds to 33 + 67 = 100. If Bacon was, as Dawkins alleges, involved with the construction of the Money Pit, then, as a master cryptographer, this could have been his calling card.​

Oak Island as the Cornerstone

Dawkins relates how in 1606 the Virginia Company was set up and granted the land situated between latitudes 34°N and 45°N and west of longitude 64°W by James I of England for colonisation purposes. The French had previously laid claim to coastal lands between latitudes 40°N and 46°N, which they called La Cadie or Acadie (Acadia or Arcadia). However, they were only able to make their claim effective by colonising the part stretching between latitudes 45°N and 46°N (i.e., New Brunswick, the northern part of Maine and the northern half of Nova Scotia). It should be recalled that Sir Francis Bacon as Solicitor General had played a significant part in drawing up the constitution or charter for the Virginia Company.

Dawkins sees two notable factors in the new boundaries for the Virginia Colony:​
  • The coastal landscape of Virginia corresponds to the main body of Cygnus, the Swan.
  • The 45°N latitude and 64°W longitude meet in the Oak Island area of Nova Scotia that corresponds to the star Deneb and this junction forms the north-east corner of Virginia.
He then points out that the north-east corner of a structure is deemed important in Freemasonry and sacred architecture, as this is where the corner stone is placed when a temple is dedicated. The corner stone and the dedication are meant to enshrine the holy wisdom and intention or purpose of the temple. Hence, for the early 17th century Rosicrucians, Oak Island and the area of Nova Scotia close to it represented both the star Deneb and the corner stone of the ‘new land’ of Virginia and the coastal landscape of Virginia corresponded to the main body of Cygnus, the Swan or Northern Cross. This territory was also known as Arcadia the Land of the Rosicrucians. For Sir Francis Bacon, this ‘virginal’ Arcadian land was the earthly counterpart of what could be the beginning of the New Atlantis, ushering in a new Golden Age.

Allegorically, Arcadia is known as the land of the Rosicrucians, a land inhabited by shepherd-knights and poets and famous for its harmonious landscapes and oak tree woods in which wild boar rummage for acorns (the boar or sow being one of the classical symbols of the White Goddess or Triple-Goddess according to Robert Graves). Dawkins links this imagery with the motto Et in Arcadia Ego (And in Arcadia I) first used by the artist Giovanni Francesco Barbieri (Guercino) in 1618 and subsequently by Nicolas Poussin in his painting Les Bergers d' Arcadie (The Arcadian Shepherds) in 1637-38, which portrays shepherds and a shepherdess standing by a tomb.

I would suggest that Poussin, like Bacon, was in on the secret of Oak Island too. Whether his painting is intended to depict the location of the TDARM buried on Oak Island through allegorical references found in mythological characters and astrology is a moot point, since this would suggest that the TDARM is the Holy Grail, which the Knights Templar were supposed to have found in the Holy Land. However, the C’s appear to have proposed otherwise by suggesting that the Grail is located somewhere in Southern France, close to or in the Pyrenees (‘Buried in Galle’). However, Poussin did two paintings of The Arcadian Shepherds. Could it be that one depicted the tomb in which the TDARM on Oak Island is buried and the other the tomb or location of the Holy Grail, thereby establishing a link between the two objects or artefacts? The earlier painting was titled ‘Et in Arcadia Ego’ (‘And in Arcadia I am’) whereas the more famous second painting was titled ‘The Shepherds of Arcadia’. As suggested in one of my earlier articles on these paintings, the figures displayed may portray Greek mythical characters such as Hercules, Virgo/Ariadne, Castor and Pollux and be a way of pointing to certain star constellations relating to these characters – thus perhaps suggesting a star map revealing the location(s) of buried treasure.

If so, does it mean that we should employ a similar methodology in trying to pinpoint where the Grail is buried, i.e., by using geomancy and astrological references, particularly those contained in Poussin’s second painting of the Shepherds, to construct a star treasure map in a similar manner to the way in which Graham Phillips and his friends found the ancient stone containing strange symbols and markings (which may have been a part of one of the stones of the Ten Commandments) in Warwickshire, England by following clues set out in a stained-glass window of an English medieval church (see my earlier article on The Knights Templar, Jeremiah and the Ark of the Covenant). If so, we will need to determine the Lodestar, which in the case of the Oak Island Treasure was according to Dawkins Deneb in the constellation of Cygnus. A starting point might be to use the same star map Dawkins and McKaig used for Oak Island to determine which constellation sits over the French Pyrenees and then identify which star might be the Lodestar.​

Arcadia

For Bacon, Nova Scotia and Virginia may have been the new Arcadia but we need to determine where the old Arcadia of the Classical Age was. I have recently been reading Robert Graves’ book the ‘The White Goddess’. Graves clearly views Arcadia as having been in the Peloponnese of modern Greece, as do most mythologists. However, many of the legendary tales and Greek myths found in the works of Classical writers such as Homer may not have been based in Greece at all, if the siege of Troy took place in England as has been proposed by Iman Wilkens in his book ‘Where Troy Once Stood’. The C’s have confirmed that Wilken’s theory is correct, which means that Arcadia could not have been located in Greece at the time when the legendary events described in Homer’s The Iliad and Virgil’s The Aeneid occurred. This does not undermine the underlying truth contained in these legends but merely relocates where they took place. This means that we need to pin down where Arcadia was located at the time of the Siege of Troy. However, this issue will have to await a future post.​

Swaruu/Cosmic Agency, Gosia shows this picture in the video "Pyramids-How Were They Built and What Do They Serve?" (50:55min):
View attachment 50125

There is a thread at stolenhistory.net about Mount Meru and pole openings with even a (fake?) video of the supposed opening at page 2:
Mount Meru. Is there a magnetic mountain at the North pole?
The UFO investigator Linda Moulton Howe was, I believe, the first to break this story when a whistle blower approached her. She has done several videos on it - see attachments.

She is a good investigator, so whatever she says will be on the level.

I found more evidence that links Arcadia with Sargon aka King Saul and Jesse (father of David). All this is just speculation though it is hard to ignore the patterns and clues.

Et in Arcadia ego
means "Here I am in Arcadia". It first appeared in Poussin's painting.

The "I" is taken to refer to the entombed or death
by scholars. Interesting how Saul is Sheol in Hebrew, meaning pit, grave or Hades (which can refer to the physical matrix we live in). Jonah said he was trapped in sheol, a curious word for a whale, which in Greek septuagint bible is referred to as κήτει μεγάλῳ ketei megalo "abyss great". Ketei is linked to the word Cetus, the sea monster killed by Perseus and Hercules, and also the constellation Cetus.

The symbol that may be used to represent Jonah and the whale is the arabic letter Nun. (Fun fact: the letter N on my keyboard was jammed a few months before I made this discovery.). It is also how the militant Islam represent Christians.

View attachment 53721

The dot is also depicted as a cross. Is Jonah the cross or the crescent? Jonah means womb and dove (also a symbol of goddesses like Aphrodite) in Hebrew, so I think it is the crescent. Others have said it is the dot/cross because it looks like it is swallowed by the crescent whale. But if we take the meaning of Jonah as the womb and the whale as Sheol (whom I will later link to the cross below), then it seems like Jonah is the crescent.

View attachment 53722

Nun may be represented as a wheel with eight spokes. This is the symbol for the greek word for fish ΙΧΘΥΣ.

I'm not sure whether Arcadia is the entombed/souls stuck in physical matrix, or Arcadia contains the tomb.

letters R C
In Poussin's painting, one of the shepherd points to the letters R C, which could mean Rho Chi / Chi Rho (CR), which I have explained earlier as possibly referring to Chiram/Hiram. CR symbol is the key of Solomon which is often represented as a key with a cross, though it is also represented as four lines intersected at one point.

Note that the fish is also the greek word ΙΧΘΥΣ. These letters can be fitted into eight spoked wheel, one of the earliest symbols used by Christians to identify themselves.

Does this mean that CR is the spokes (Sheol) and the circle is Jonah? Or CR is both the spokes and circle? Is Arcadia the spokes, or the spokes and circle?

Fun fact: If you look up gnosticwarrior on Hiram, you will find that he used other clues to find the identity of Hiram.

Fun fact 2: Wayne Herschel of the hidden records website shows clues that the key of Solomon is Orion (Aryan? Cs said 4D STS wanted to establish a strong aryan race because aryan genes is most similar to Orion stock.)

S a u l = J e s s e = S a r g o n?
David calls Saul his father in the bible. It could mean Saul as his second father/lord, or it could mean Jesse and Saul are the same person. Even though David and Saul fought each other, it is possible that ancient politics is similar to current politics where we have two parties appearing to fight each other but funded by the same deep state. Both Bush and Obama funded wars.

Sargon king of Akkad/Agade (Arcadia?) is the cupbearer of the king of the city Kish. Interesting that Saul's father is Kish.

Sargon is also linked to a prominent cupbearer in the bible - Joseph (the only other named cupbearer in the bible is Nehemiah - not sure what that means). Joseph's beginning story is similar to Jesus and Saul: Father sends son to wilderness to gather lost flock (donkeys for Saul, brothers and flock for Joseph, sheep for Jesus).

Cs said yes when Laura asked if Joseph is King Scorpion. I think he may be Sargon because the constellation Scorpius has a star called Sargas, similar to Sargon.

Is Jesse, the father of David, a historical figure before or after Abraham?

C says: Arcadia is a crossroads for the one Essene, the Aryan one of Trent.
Jesse is written yod-shin-yod in Hebrew. It means "there is Yah (the Lord)", man or husband. It is said to be pronounced as Yishai but if we just look at the Hebrew, it could be yeshy, or ishi (sorry I'm not expert in Hebrew). Jesse sounds and looks very similar to essene.

Note that Hebrew and Latin does not contain the letter j. Rather, they use Y or H.

According to Epiphanius, a church father in 4th century, essene is also referred to as Jessaei (_biblehub.com/topical/e/essenes.htm ). His choice of word for essene is, however, said to be confused because earlier scholars Josephus and Philo do not use this name. Still one wonders whether Jessaei is related to the Jessaeans?

Epiphanius said that "the first distinctive appellation of Christians was Ιεσσαῖοι, Jessaeans, but it is doubtful from whom the title was derived, or in what sense it was applied. Some suppose it was from Jesse, the father of David; others [...] trace it to the name of the Lord Jesus" (Source: _Jessaeans from the McClintock and Strong Biblical Cyclopedia.).

Essene is thus linked with the term "Christian", which is symbolized by the cross. It is also linguistically similar with Jesse who may be Saul, the pit. (Hence, there is greater evidence that Jonah is the crescent and the whale/sheol is the cross in the letter Nun).

"Aryan one of Trent" seems to imply that Trent is made of more than one component. Sheol is one component.
Trent may be two components. As I've mentioned earlier, Trent may be separated into Tent and R. R is RC (and R the key also refers to the belt of Orion - see Wayne Herschel). Tent is the goddess.

Trent may refer to more than two components. Trent is linked to wanderer (river Trent is called "wanderer" perhaps for its flooding). There are male and female deities who are known as wanderers (Hermes, Arma, Hecate). It's also interesting that planet means wander. Laura has suggested that planets/comets were viewed as deities in her book Secret History (Part 2). Maybe Trent consists of stars, comets/planets and Orion.
I owe a long overdue response to you on your comments for which thanks. I intend getting back to you with my thoughts on your observations as soon as possible. As to where Arcadia was situated, you will see that I have touched upon that at the end of my most recent posting - See the Curse of Oak Island.

For the benefit of those who come to this thread but may not have been following the exchanges I have been involved in on the latest 23 April 2022 thread, I am posting some of my comments here since they are relevant to the case I am trying to make out where the Holy Grail is concerned:

Reverting back to the session dated 4 July 2020 previously referred to on this thread:

A: Tetrahedron in 3D is what in 4D?

Q: (Ark) Tetrahedron in 3D is what in 4D..

A: Lethbridge.

Q: (Pierre) Coral castle.

(Joe) No, pendulums.

(Ark) The magnetic something?

(Joe) He adjusted the length of pendulums to dowse into different dimensions.

(Andromeda) He was drawing pentagrams and they were triangles in another dimension.

(Gaby) I think it was pentagons that he drew in 3rd density, and that was triangles in 4th density.

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) What is this Lethbridge? It's a book that I should look at?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) We have it. It's a short book.

(Ark) Alright, I will look and try to figure it out. Second question of a similar kind... It goes back to 24th of July 1999. I was again asking about theories of gravity and how to expand the theory of gravity because gravity is so important. Then, there was a unexpected combination of words which was, "octagonal complexigram". That was the answer. And I have no idea... I mean, complexigram, I have an idea. There are complex numbers, right? So complex numbers, it probably has to do with...

A: Double tetrahedron in 3D is hexagon in 4D.

Q: (Ark) But here it was octagonal, and not hexagonal.

The C's have pointed out that a double tetrahedron (which creates an octahedron when joined together by their bases) in 3D is a hexagon in 4D. A tetrahedron, or pyramid, in 3D can be represented, when viewed side on, by a triangle in 2D. If you then join two tetrahedrons together in 2D you will get the Star of David, otherwise known as the Seal of Solomon. In 2D this shape is depicted as a hexagon, which the C's are saying is a 4D representation of a double tetrahedron in 3D. Is this just a coincidence? Where was the Star of David (previously known as the Shield of David) symbol derived from, which today has become the symbol of Zionism and the modern state of Israel?

1652887848038.png

Here is what Wikipedia has to say about it (see Star of David - Wikipedia):

A derivation of the Seal of Solomon, which was used for decorative and mystical purposes by Muslims and Kabbalistic Jews, its adoption as a distinctive symbol for the Jewish people and their religion dates back to 17th-century Prague In the 19th century, the symbol began to be widely used among the Jewish communities of Eastern Europe, ultimately coming to be used to represent Jewish identity or religious beliefs. It became representative of Zionism after it was chosen as the central symbol for a Jewish national flag at the First Zionist Congress in 1897.

Unlike the menorah, the Lion of Judah, the shofar and the lulav, the hexagram was not originally a uniquely Jewish symbol. The hexagram, being an inherently simple geometric construction, has been used in various motifs throughout human history, which were not exclusively religious. It appeared as a decorative motif in both 4th-century synagogues and Christian churches in the Galilee region.
In early Medieval times, the hexagram became important in Middle Eastern art under the name of "Seal of Solomon". At around the same time, Jewish Kabbalists had adopted it for use in talismanic protective amulets (segulot). The change of name, from "Seal of Solomon" to "Shield of David" (and later "Star of David"), may have originated in either Islamic or Jewish mystical works.

Only around one millennium later, however, the star would begin to be used as a symbol to identify Jewish communities, a tradition that seems to have started in Prague before the 17th century, and from there spread to much of Eastern Europe.

For those not aware, Prague the old capital of Bohemia, was a centre of occultism and esotericism throughout the 16th and 17th centuries. It was, for example, a centre for alchemy, which is one reason why the Elizabethan magus John Dee was drawn there. However, it is the reference to the Kabbalah that interests me here.

As Wikipedia explains: Jewish Kabbalah is a set of esoteric teachings meant to explain the relationship between the unchanging, eternal God — the mysterious Ein Sof (אֵין סוֹף‎, ("The Infinite") — and the mortal, finite universe (God's creation). It forms the foundation of mystical religious interpretations within Judaism.

Jewish Kabbalist originally developed their own transmission of sacred texts within the realm of Jewish tradition and often use classical Jewish scriptures to explain and demonstrate its mystical teachings. These teachings are held by followers in Judaism to define the inner meaning of both the Hebrew Bible and traditional rabbinic literature and their formerly concealed transmitted dimension, as well as to explain the significance of Jewish religious observances. One of the fundamental kabbalistic texts, the Zohar, was first published in the 13th century, and the almost universal form adhered to in modern Judaism is Lurianic Kabbalah.

Traditional practitioners believe its earliest origins pre-date world religions, forming the primordial blueprint for Creation's philosophies, religions, sciences, arts, and political systems. Historically, Kabbalah emerged from earlier forms of Jewish mysticism in 12th- to 13th-century Spain and Southern France.

Hence, as you can see the Star of David or Seal of Solomon was a symbol very much linked to Jewish Cabbalism, which incorporates Jewish mystical teachings. You can also see that Kabbalistic knowledge first emerged in Western Europe in Spain and Southern France where it was picked up by Christians and incorporated into Western esoteric teachings alongside hermeticism by groups such as the Knights Templar and the Rosicrucians. This includes alchemical knowledge. For example, Nicolas Flamel, the 14th century Parisian alchemist, supposedly discovered the secret of alchemy after reading a book by Abraham the Jew, which he obtained in Spain. This could also explain why the enclave of alchemists mentioned by the C's in relation to Oak Island was based in the Pyrenees.

Speaking of the Templars, the Templar Cross (the Rose Pattee or Rose Croix) might be viewed as forming a 2D version of a pyramid flattened out looking from on top:

1652887917146.png

You might correctly insist that the four sides of the Templar Cross do not form regular triangles. However, I understand that the sides of the Great Pyramid are in fact concave, which was intended as a function of its operation. The same concave feature is built into modern geodesic radar detectors.

The hexagon's links to the Seal of Solomon also makes me recall a question Laura once raised with the C's back in the Session dated 24 June 2000:

“(L) I would like to know if Solomon's temple is the same as Stonehenge, or is Solomon's temple the same as the Pyramid? It is obvious that no such thing as Solomon's Temple ever existed in Israel until AFTER the Babylonian captivity when the Jews were fed a whole line of propaganda about their whole history in order to generate nationalistic feeling to get them to go home and actually BUILD a temple! Or, is it something else altogether different?

A: It probably is at least one of the above.

Q: (L) That's great! It's either Stonehenge, the Great Pyramid, or something altogether different! That leaves everything as an option!

A: And that is just it, is it not? Leave everything as an option.

However, given that the Seal of Solomon may be linked with a double tetrahedron, where a tetrahedron in 3D forms a pyramid, this makes me lean towards thinking that the Temple of Solomon (who most likely was an Egyptian Pharaoh rather than a king of Israel) should be linked to the Great Pyramid of Giza. If so, this would suggest that the roots of Jewish Cabbalism most probably lie in the esoteric teachings of ancient Egypt where according to the C's the modern Freemasons and Rosicrucians also have their roots.

Please indulge me here but some of you may previously have followed my work on the Oak Island, Alton Towers and Sir Francis Bacon thread. I have not posted on that thread for quite a while now. This in part was because I had serious computer issues, which involved experiencing repeated crashes on my very old PC. However, I have recently acquired a new PC (with Windows 11 - which I hate) that has allowed me to start posting again. In the meantime, I have been doing a lot of research for fresh material and I hope to post some new articles soon including one that seeks to link Sir Francis Bacon directly with the mystery of Oak Island. However, that thread also has dealt with the mystery of Rennes-le-Chateau and a book I am still reading makes an interesting link between Abbe Sauniere (who is at the heart of the mystery) and the Star of David/Seal of Solomon, which seems to link the priest to the Rosicrucians and a French secret society that I don't think has been on anyone's radar so far as this Forum is concerned.

The only thing I would add at this stage is that the Seal of Solomon is also the symbol of hermeticism, representing the philosophy of 'as above, so below'. Indeed, this principle is put into practice with the Great Pyramid of Giza itself where, according to Robert Bauval and other researchers, the Great Pyramid and its two fellow large pyramids form the belt stars of the constellation of Orion.

Yesterday, I made comments concerning the possible links between the Templar Cross and the Pyramid:

Speaking of the Templars, the Templar Cross (the Rose Pattee or Rose Croix) might be viewed as forming a 2D version of a pyramid flattened out looking from on top:

1652888137056.png
You might correctly insist that the four sides of the Templar Cross do not form regular triangles. However, I understand that the sides of the Great Pyramid are in fact concave, which was intended as a function of its operation. The same concave feature is built into modern geodesic radar detectors.

I would like to extend this theme further to embrace the Rose Cross of the Rosicrucians who emerged from cover in the early 16th century and may have numbered Sir Francis Bacon amongst their ranks (indeed he may have been their Master).

Here is what Wkipedia has to say about the Rose Cross:

The Rose Cross (also called Rose Croix and Rosy Cross) is a symbol largely associated with the semi-mythical Christian Rosenkreuz: Christian Kabbalist, alchemist, and founder of the Roscirucian Order. The Rose Cross is a cross with a red, golden or white rose at its centre and symbolizes the teachings of a western esoteric tradition formed within the Christian tenets.

1652888167051.png

Several different meanings have been attributed to the Rose Cross, depending on the source. Some groups, such as the Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis, from a non-sectarian or non-religious view, suggest that the rosy cross predates Chrsitianity, where "the cross represents the human body and the rose represents the individual's unfolding consciousness.

It has also been suggested that the rose represents silence while the cross signifies "salvation, to which the Society of the Rose-Cross devoted itself by teaching mankind the love of God and the beauty of brotherhood, with all that they implied." Others saw the Rosy Cross as a symbol of the human process of reproduction elevated to the spiritual: "The fundamental symbols of the Rosicrucians were the rose and the cross; the rose female and the cross male, both universal phallic [...] As generation is the key to material existence, it is natural that the Rosicrucians should adopt as its characteristic symbols those exemplifying the reproductive processes. As regeneration is the key to spiritual existence, they therefore founded their symbolism upon the rose and the cross, which typify the redemption of man through the union of his lower temporal nature with his higher eternal nature."

It is further a symbol of the Philosopher's Stone, the ultimate product of the alchemist.

It must be pointed out here that the Rosicrucians had links with modern Freemasonry (perhaps the Masons being the lower echelons of the Rosicrucians), which some see as having derived from the Knights Templar in Scotland post their dissolution in the early 14th century. Again quoting Wikipedia:

Connections between Free Masonry and Rose Cross exist from times preceding the formation of actual Grand Lodge (Landmarks of Andersen in 1717), as it is proved by the poem Threnodie of Henry Adamson (1638) "We are brethren of the Rosie Crossie, We have the Mason Word and second sight"

Thomas De Quincey in his work titled; Rosicrucians and Freemasonry, suggest that Freemasonry was possibly an outgrowth of Rosicrucianism.

More recently, the Rosy Cross is also a symbol found in some Masonic Christian bodies and employed by individuals and groups formed during the last centuries for the study of Rosicrucianism and allied subjects, but derived from the adoption of a red rose.

Freemasonry

Within the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite concordant body of Freemasonry, the Eighteenth Degree is specifically concerned with the rose cross and confers the title of "Knight Rose Croix". Of one version of the degree, Albert Pike wrote in 1871,

The Degree of Rose Cross teaches three things; — the unity, immutability and goodness of God; the immortality of the Soul; and the ultimate defeat and extinction of evil and wrong and sorrow, by a Redeemer or Messiah, yet to come, if he has not already appeared.
He goes on to give an explanation of what he believes to be the symbolism of the Rose Cross in that degree:

But [the cross's] peculiar meaning in this Degree, is that given to it by the Ancient Egyptians. Thoth or Phtha is represented on the oldest monuments carrying in his hand the Crux Ansata, or Ankh, (a Tau cross, with a ring or circle over it). [...] It was the hieroglyphic for life, and with a triangle prefixed meant life-giving. To us therefore it is the symbol of Life—of that life that emanated from the Deity, and of that Eternal Life for which we all hope; through our faith in God's infinite goodness. The ROSE, was anciently sacred to Aurora and the Sun. It is a symbol of Dawn, of the resurrection of Light and the renewal of life, and therefore of the dawn of the first day, and more particularly of the resurrection: and the Cross and Rose together are therefore hieroglyphically to be read, the Dawn of Eternal Life which all Nations have hoped for by the advent of a Redeemer.

However, it is Pike's reference to Ancient Egypt and the Tau cross which interests me here, particularly as the Great Pyramid is located on the Giza Plateau near modern Cairo and its old name was Rostau.

The word "tau" means cross but "ros" in most ancient languages meant "dew" or a moisture. To the Rosicrucians the word ros was connected to "Lux", the menstruum of the red dragon (i.e.corporeal light), and this gross light properly digested produces gold, and dew is the digester. Hence the Rosicrucians are those who used dew for digesting lux or light, with the object of finding the philosopher’s stone.

For the Ancient Egyptians the expression "rostau" meant something quite different for it translates to something like "mouth of the passages", an obvious allusion to the entrance to some kind of subterranean realm, perhaps the Shetayet (literally the "Tomb of God"). Ancient texts tell us that the dweller of this underground sepulchre was none other that the god Osiris, Lord of the Underworld, who lies in a secret chamber somewhere north of Memphis, i.e. in the vicinity of Giza. Other texts preserved on the walls of the temple of Edfu in southern Egypt refer to this same chthonic realm as the Duat n Ba, or "Underworld of the Soul".

Rumours of the existence at Giza of a vast underworld of the pharaohs are as old as the Pyramids themselves. Ancient Egyptian creation texts, as well as an assortment of funerary literature, i.e. books of the dead, speak repeatedly of a realm of darkness existing beneath the earth, guarded by demons and snakes. It was through this confusing labyrinthine realm of the night, known as the Duat, that the deceased, in his (or her) role as the sun-god, had to navigate in order to enter an afterlife among the stars. Only by learning and using a series of different spells outlined in these texts, and left on tombs, sarcophagi or in papyrus form, could he hope to handle a sequence of trials and tribulations, involving pits of fire and venom-spitting snakes, before exiting the Duat via its eastern gate on the dawn horizon. From here the pharaoh's ba, or "spirit", usually represented by a hieroglyph showing a human-headed bird, would be free to journey on into the starry firmament.

Indeed, for opera buffs, example of this tradition can be found in "The Magic Flute" (German "Die Zauberflöte"), the Freemasonry-inspired opera written by Austrian composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Not only does the hero of the opera have to undergo a series of ordeals within the darkness of an Egyptian "temple", but the Sphinx in the form of a dragon has to be defeated, all very reminiscent of the type of trials that the ancient Egyptians expected of the soul as it passed through the Duat underworld on its way to the afterlife. Mozart was a Freemason and there are those who believe he may have been killed for revealing too much in this opera.

I would direct you to an article (published on Graham Hancock's website) by one of my favourite investigative research authors Andrew Collins from which I have quoted above - see: Giza’s Cave Underworld Rediscovered – It is the Entrance to the Tomb of Hermes? - Graham Hancock Official Website

In the article you will see that Collins in the company of his fellow researcher Rodney Hale (an engineer) followed up on discoveries originally made by Henry Salt (1780-1827), a former British Consul General in Egypt, and the redoubtable Italian explorer and former sea-captain Giovanni Battista Caviglia (1770-1845), which came to light when British Egyptological researcher Nigel Skinner Simpson, had been studying the memoirs of Henry Salt rediscovered in the basement of the British Museum in 2005. Salt was an avid explorer and collector of Egyptian antiquities. What had excited Simpson was the brief but tantalizing mention of Salt and Caviglia entering a vast network of "catacombs" that stretched beneath the Giza plateau, a story he had first seen mentioned, if only briefly, in an old biography of Salt (Halls, 1834). Subsequently, the British explorer Colonel Howard Vyse (1784-1853) and his colleague, the engineer John Shae Perring (1813-1869). They would appear to have chanced upon the tomb containing the caves during their routine explorations of the plateau in 1837. After this time no one is known to have visited the rock-cut tomb until American Egyptologist George Reisner came there with his team in 1939, and designated it the identity NC 2, with two other smaller tombs, also found in the north cliff, becoming NC 1 and NC 3. At least two rough plans were drawn of NC2 by Reisner's team, although neither indicate the presence of the caves, a strange oversight in itself. Nothing was written about the tomb, although a comment on one of Reisner's plans offered the thought that it might date to the eighteenth dynasty of Egyptian history, c. 1575-1307 BC - which would place it within the era of the Pharaoh Akhenaton.

As you will see from the article, Collins investigations of the underground complex provide the first, indisputable proof of a natural cave system extending beneath the plateau that was most likely carved out by the actions of water tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of years ago. It stretches beneath the pyramid field, and very possibly follows the course of local faulting. Collins has a thing about the constellation Cygnus (the Swan) and sure enough it appears in this article - "... for the entrance to these catacombs seemed to lie not far away from the Deneb spot in the Cygnus-Pyramids correlation. It would appear possible that the dynastic Egyptians saw this bright star as marking the navel of the sky-goddess in her role as the Milky Way – her "legs" being formed by the starry trail's bifurcation to create what is known to astronomers as the Dark Rift, or Cygnus Rift".

1652888242772.png

Sky-goddesses such as Nuit and her great rival Hathor, the mother of Horus, were seen as dynastic personifications of a primeval Cow Mother, whose divine womb was associated not only with the origins of life, but also the destination of the soul in death. According to Robert Graves, these deities were personifications of the great Mother Goddess who he called the White Goddess. For Graves, another manifestation of the White Goddess was Isis, the queen consort and sister of Osiris, Lord of the Underworld.

[I am also aiming to show that the star Deneb was used by the Rosicrucians (probably Francis Bacon) as a Lodestar for marking the position of the TDARM on Oak Island in an article I hope to post soon on the Alton Towers, Oak Island thread].

I mention all of this because there is another rose connected in antiquity to Solomon, whose temple may have been the Great Pyramid of Giza and that is the 'Rose of Sharon'.

The Rose of Sharon

In the Bible, the Rose of Sharon features in the Song of Solomon, otherwise known as the Song of Songs, which was by tradition written by King Solomon himself. Here is one translation of it from the Douay-Rheims Bible:

The Bride

1 I am the flower of the field, and the lily of the valleys.

Solomon

2 As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters.

The Bride

3 As the apple tree among the trees of the woods, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow, whom I desired: and his fruit was sweet to my palate.

4 He brought me into the cellar of wine, he set in order charity in me.

5 Stay me up with flowers, compass me about with apples: because I languish with love.

6 His left hand is under my head, and his right hand shall embrace me.

7 I adjure you, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and the harts of the field, that you stir not up, nor make the beloved to awake, till she please.

The Bride's Adoration

8 The voice of my beloved, behold he cometh leaping upon the mountains, skipping over the hills.

9 My beloved is like a roe, or a young hart. Behold he standeth behind our wall, looking through the windows, looking through the lattices.

10 Behold my beloved speaketh to me: Arise, make haste, my love, my dove, my beautiful one, and come.

11 For winter is now past, the rain is over and gone.

12 The flowers have appeared in our land, the time of pruning is come: the voice of the turtle is heard in our land:

13 The fig tree hath put forth her green figs: the vines in flower yield their sweet smell. Arise, my love, my beautiful one, and come:

Solomon

14 My dove in the clefts of the rock, in the hollow places of the wall, shew me thy face, let thy voice sound in my ears: for thy voice is sweet, and thy face comely.

15 Catch us the little foxes that destroy the vines: for our vineyard hath flourished.

The Bride

16 My beloved to me, and I to him who feedeth among the lilies,

17 Till the day break, and the shadows retire. Return: be like, my beloved, to a roe, or to a young hart upon the mountains of Bether.

What is the “rose of Sharon” and who is “the lily of the valleys” as mentioned in the Song of Solomon? Many take the view that the canticle is allegorical and it has been interpreted in many ways by scripturalists. However, having read Robert Graves 'The White Goddess', I can see that there are many elements that seem to link the rose with the Mother Goddess or White Goddess.

The Mother Goddess in Mesopotamia was Inanna (the Akkadian Ishtar) whose consort was Tammuz, who originated as a Sumerian shepherd-god, Dumuzid or Dumuzi, a god of fertility embodying the powers for new life in nature in the spring. In cult practice, the dead Tammuz was widely mourned throughout the Ancient Near East, the mourners lamenting his death at the hands of demons from the netherworld. In the Sumerian myth “The Descent of Inanna,” Inanna (Ishtar) sends Tammuz as her substitute to the netherworld. His sister, Geshtinanna, eventually finds him, and the myth ends with Inanna decreeing that Tammuz and his sister may alternate in the netherworld, each spending half of the year among the living. The Egyptian equivalents of Ishtar and Tammuz are Isis and Osiris.

Originally, the Mother Goddess's consort was ritually killed but in time an animal such a bull (the Golden Calf of the Bible) or a deer or roe was substituted. Moreover, the dove was also a creature associated with the Goddess. As Graves explains:

"The Moon-goddess [the Mother Goddess in one of her guises] of Asianic Palestine was worshipped with doves... . But she was also worshipped as a long-horned cow; Hathor, or Isis or Ashtaroth. Isis is an onomatopoeic Asianic word, Ish-ish, meaning 'she who weeps', because the Moon was held to scatter dew and because Isis, the pre-Christian original of the Mater Dolorosa, mourned for Osiris when Set killed him."

Hence, the Rose of Sharon can be compared to Isis, an archetypal Mother Goddess, which, if Solomon was an Egyptian Pharaoh, makes perfect sense. If you place the rose at the heart of the Templar Cross, this could be viewed as placing Isis/the Mother Goddess at the centre of the 2D projection of the flattened pyramid.

Now according to Wolfram von Eschenbach, the author of Parzival, the Knights Templar possessed the Holy Grail, which they found in the Holy Land - most people think they may have found it when excavating the Temple Mount in Jerusalem but they could also have found it where the Prophet Jeremiah buried it under the Mountain of God (Sinai), which I think may have been located at Petra in Jordan and not Jerusalem. The C's confirmed in the transcripts that the Israelites did have the Holy Grail - stolen from Akhenaten by Nefertiti (Sarah in her guise as Rachel). The question then arises, can the Holy Grail be linked with Osiris and in particular with Isis? I think the answer is yes and it is likely that the Templars and/or the Rosicrucians, as Hermeticists, knew this and encoded that knowledge in the Rose Cross. If Isis and the Holy Grail are one and the same, was the Grail ever based in the Great Pyramid of Giza. Again I think the answer is yes and in demonstrating this I aim to connect the Great Pyramid with the Tower of Babel.

Back
Top Bottom