Freedom Trucker Convoy: From Canada to USA to all across the world

In just a few hours, they passed from this

View attachment 54466

to this

View attachment 54467

The Trustpilot page for GoFundMe has been suspended!

Alert

GoFundMe's profile page on Trustpilot has been temporarily suspended while we investigate an unusual increase in reviews related to recent media attention.

Although we understand you want to voice your opinion about things in the news and issues trending on social media, Trustpilot is a place for feedback based on genuine buying and service experiences

The page will be reinstated following our investigation, and any reviews that do not relate to a genuine experience will be removed.

Due to the significant influx of reviews we cannot guarantee that reviews provide a genuine representation of the business.

I think they changed their mind because the message from the convoy was not to ask for a refund but to call your bank and stop the payment in which case, gofundme will have to pay a administration fee.

This points to a mechanism by which GoFundMe could be punished into bankruptcy: give small donations to random campaigns, then immediately stop payment. Each instance costs the company $15. A few million people doing that would wipe them out.

Last edited:
Pretty nasty event last night.
"The Winnipeg police (@wpgpolice) have still yet to make a comment over the hit-and-run incident where an individual drove into the Freedom Convoy protesters and reportedly injured 3."

Our two major mainstream news carriers (Global and CBC) were both onsite later in the day doing multiple interviews. But as to covering this even - crickets. If a trucker had been caught tossing a coffee cup on the legislature grounds they would have front paged it. Three people getting mowed down by an angry nut job - nothing. I'm going to guess this event is very galvanizing here and the numbers will grow throughout the weekend.

How to donate to the Convoy For Freedom while by-passing GoFundMe or any other donation platforms?

Now we see how naked we are in this Global Financial System.

Even if they setup their own web page and bank account, TPTB will know where to put pressure to take it down. That's why "cash = freedom". If today I am keeping my money under the mattress, the gov. would need to come to my house look for it. But if I have it in a bank account, then just an "excuse" and they can lock me out of it. In new World of Davos this will be even worst as demonstrated by what China is doing with their Social Credit System

This will be the problem going forward. Anything that is connected to the Silicon Valley tech companies will at the end of the day be controlled in such a way as to control us.
That's why Digital ID is "We The People Lose" endpoint. Once that is activated in countries, the people there will be controllable to the n-th degree.

Just came across this video - Organizers Chris Barber and Brigitte Belton give an update on the GoFundMe stoppage - "Don't get upset. We've got this. We're truckers, logistics is what we do." And also exposing more of the control system. Now using GiveSendGo. Gotta love those logisticians!

Back
Top Bottom