(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
Following our discussion about the Cs session transcripts on bases in Antarctica and the elite families in control, this tweet below popped up on my radar. I haven’t checked the net thoroughly to see if there was indeed a meeting, but thought it interesting nonetheless!
C58D2D9A-FE47-4C02-986F-445DD59CB7A2.jpeg

I never knew this, turns out that the Rockefellers and Rothschilds have places in Antarctica named after them. The tweet has since been deleted by its author, Christine Lagarde, who according to Wikipedia is a French lawyer/politician and is the current president of the European Central Bank.

Hi everyone,

Below are the links for the recent Aus-Asia-Am group workshop for the Appendix of High Strangeness

Here's the video of the last meeting

The audio

And the folder

For our next book, we were thinking of discussing Pierre's new book Cometary Encounters; how about we discuss up to page 23 (the end of Ch: What is Flash Freezing)? What does everyone think?
Sounds good re up to pg 23 in Pierre's book. See you all Sat :)

Well, I missed last week and I'm going to miss again today. Husband has been working out of state for several weeks and returned home last night. Gonna spend some time with him today. Have a great meeting, I'll catch up with y'all next Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom