Freedom Trucker Convoy: From Canada to USA to all across the world

Do you have the link for the telegram group? Thanks.
I don't have names. The WMD pun was a way of summarizing the potential. When tens of thousands demonstrate, it sometimes hardly get a mention in the medias, but if 1000 trucks show up in a convoy backed up with some cars, it takes up much more space. And of course when trucks demonstrate, they do not drive around with the goods, so some deliveries get delayed.

I watched the TV news, (Global) this morning, and there was a lot of coverage of the convoy. Basically they are saying that the convoy consists of racist, gun toting, extremists. And that they are intent on causing violence, so you can see what the response is going to be. I have a hard time seeing a win out of this. Also it would be very easy for some saboteurs to cause some violence and have the media run with it.

That being said, this is an impressive protest to watch. At least we got them squirming. Hoping for something positive to come out of all of this.

I picked up a load in Bolton yesterday, there were people on every single overpass over Toronto, and I followed the convoy to Nepanee. A lot of over passes on the 401 from Toronto to Morrisburg had people on them, ski doos with fires on the sides, permanent convoy that I saw from yesterday 3 pm.
I arrived in Napanee at 8 pm cause it was slow, back on the road at 9 am this morning, still a convoy all the way and even in Montreal overpasses were occupied.
Then on the 20 some more towards Quebec. Pretty damn epic day for me I honked my way to my new girlfriend in Nepanee, she says to me she has a thirst for knowledge not getting into details but I hope one day I can better serve this group and bring this pearl onboard. Synchronicitys are stupid off the charts.

Love you guys . :hug2:

Last edited:
Then on the 20 some more towards Quebec. Pretty damn epic day for me I honked my way to my new girlfriend in Nepanee, she says to me she has a thirst for knowledge not getting into details but I hope one day I can better serve this group and bring this pearl onboard. Synchronicitys are stupid off the charts.

Love you guys . :hug2:
Thanks Esprit for doing the hard work out on the roads of our country. It's not an easy job. My U.E.L. ancestors are from Napanee. Glad to hear your new GF is on board with a thirst for learning (If she's a Pringle, Bradshaw or Windover - we might be related :-)

I'm feeling the same way about synchronicity. After work tomorrow, we're going to the Legislature here in Winnipeg. My neighbour and some buddies are heading down to the North Dakota border. The Fargo drivers will do a slow roll on their end, and our guys will on the Emerson MB side. Nothing's going to move - by consensus :-) Finger's crossed this all helps. Lots of optimism here.

Thanks Esprit for doing the hard work out on the roads of our country. It's not an easy job. My U.E.L. ancestors are from Napanee. Glad to hear your new GF is on board with a thirst for learning (If she's a Pringle, Bradshaw or Windover - we might be related :-)

I'm feeling the same way about synchronicity. After work tomorrow, we're going to the Legislature here in Winnipeg. My neighbour and some buddies are heading down to the North Dakota border. The Fargo drivers will do a slow roll on their end, and our guys will on the Emerson MB side. Nothing's going to move - by consensus :-) Finger's crossed this all helps. Lots of optimism here.

Her grandfather is actually Indian and I needed for her to repeat and spell her last name which I still don't get I have to admit ! :-[
That being said she is 2 generations from that so pretty much in the canadian english culture at this point. I can ask her I would not be surprised one bit if she knows people by that name, she works at the a&w and she is a service machine lol ! She knows every customers by their name, recognizes their voices and place their order before they do. After I met her like 3 times I made a mistake on my online order and she knew.

Saw this this morning :lol:
In terms of all this "angry, white truckers" thing on MSM being spun. It's complete BS. One of the leaders of the Convoy grew up on a reserve. The majority of the drivers I work with every day are Sikh. They support the convoy. All of them want to work and raise their families in a better situation than they had in India. All of us want that, regardless of what country we originated in. They were told the prejudice against their religion or caste (and this goes for Hindu and Muslim Indians I work with who are on the QA side and not truckers) would disappear in Canada - as all is meritocracy.

They were told lies. Now they're understanding. I've mentioned the Metis before - but their last battle flag on the prairies in the Northwest rebellion had a warning hand, a wolf and the words, "Homes, Hearths, and Above All - Freedom." I hope that comes back :-)

She knows a Pringle and Bradshaw from Brockville she went to school with.
That's great! My late grandmother would be so happy that those connections are still going on for all of us, both on this forum and in Canada. She always relayed the details of the family tree very prominent for all of us. Her grandmother left Napanee in 1900 to come to Manitoba. So Happy that the trucking community has brought us closer. Big things coming in the near future - hopefully!

Back
Top Bottom