Initiation via Incarceration.. How I Discovered Laura and the C’s

Why I had Morgan Freeman's voice in my head while reading this? :-)

It's beautiful. The style reminds me of John Twelve Hawks (The Traveler Novels). Fact that's personal account gives it also quite some weight.

So, belated but sincere: welcome!

Why I had Morgan Freeman's voice in my head while reading this? :-)

It's beautiful. The style reminds me of John Twelve Hawks (The Traveler Novels). Fact that's personal account gives it also quite some weight.

So, belated but sincere: welcome!

Yo, I’m taking that as a compliment!!! 😂

I’ve been a writer for quite some time. Being incarcerated during significant portions of my life required me to do A LOT of introspection, which translates into exhaustive levels of reading and writing. Especially for someone who has a hyperactive mind. Letters after letters after letters, I was writing to more than just family and friends. I had eventually branched out to writing to other authors, artists, musicians, and even peoples involved in serious guerrilla movements around the world. I tried to reach out to Mumia Abu Jamal. I believe I even attempted to write Subcomandante Marcos at one point, but that was wishful thinking. 😂 I had to learn to speak the language of the revolutionaries. I learned the power of words.

But I extend my fullest gratitude to you my friend. 🤝

Thanks for sharing ChazeK,

It was a very inspiring story to read, and the best part of it, is that the chapters to your life continue to be written day by day. I can relate with the south american politics angle, I had a deep interest in them for quite a while.

And I also can attest, specially lately, that sometimes living one's knowledge in a humble and non imposing way, is truly revolutionary, but not in the sense that it will start a revolution in society. Rather, one creates the possibility of inspiring someone who may be in a similar path, to recognize a part of themselves in what you embody, and as such to choose to follow their own path. I think that goes a longer way than any indoctrination.

It reminds me of something that I read last year at some point regarding Caesar, one can either lead by force or by power, and living in a way that uses one's own power is the most effective and respectful way of leading by example, I think.

And I also can attest, specially lately, that sometimes living one's knowledge in a humble and non imposing way, is truly revolutionary, but not in the sense that it will start a revolution in society. Rather, one creates the possibility of inspiring someone who may be in a similar path, to recognize a part of themselves in what you embody, and as such to choose to follow their own path. I think that goes a longer way than any indoctrination.

Yes!! The intuitive revolution!! You get it. Man, it took me so long to come to this understanding… Shaking the Marxist philosophies I had incorporated into my own was like shedding skin. It took my mind time to put things into the intuitive perspective. But it birthed something inside of me that finally understood things in a way that was applicable to every choice I ever made in my life from there on out.

Welcome ChazeK ✨
I sat smiling after reading your intro, reflecting on what you shared, the ‘synchronicity’ of what led you to Laura’s work, and the path that is unfolding before you...
your offering brought great beauty to my day.
:flowers:

Yes!! The intuitive revolution!! You get it. Man, it took me so long to come to this understanding… Shaking the Marxist philosophies I had incorporated into my own was like shedding skin. It took my mind time to put things into the intuitive perspective. But it birthed something inside of me that finally understood things in a way that was applicable to every choice I ever made in my life from there on out.
And I am glad it's led you here, conversations like this one always remind me of that one rule by JBP "Compare yourself with who you were yesterday, not with who someone else is today". It really puts all the agency for your destiny in your own hands.

I may have one of the most unorthodox ways of discovering life altering information. And a lot of it has came to me in the least likely of places, in the most unexpected of times. My life has been one hell of an adventure up until this point, and everything that’s happened to me was leading and preparing me for what the future was holding.

Now I don’t want anyone to get the wrong idea of me. But I will be completely upfront and honest with you. I didn’t grow up in the healthiest nor friendliest of environments. Broken home, poverty, violence, drugs, no father figure through adolescence, you name the stereotype and you can probably attribute it to my upbringing. As anyone who has lived this knows, this is just a recipe for disaster.

I wasn’t always an honest person. I didn’t have positive influences in my life growing up, and I’ve done some really terrible things. I was emulating who and what I was around.. In other words, I was merely a product of my environment.

And because I oh so ignorantly carried out these life choices that came attached to sufferable repercussions, in turn refusing to align with my immutable self, (that I wasn’t anywhere near aware of at this point, because I was pretty good at ignoring those “gut” feelings) this led me on a collision course with incarceration.

And thankfully it did. Because little did I know… I was headed to school.

I’ve always been an avid reader. And even at this point, I had an incredible fascination with history and politics. More specifically South American politics, but only because I was tantalized by the numerous revolutionary movements that had taken place there. I wanted to be like some of these revolutionaries. I wanted to go back into the world and make a difference. Defy oppression and exploitation. Free my people from the invisible chains of classism. And with me being behind bars, I had NOTHING BUT TIME to think, contemplate, and get some reading in on how to accomplish this. (I was going to be the iconoclast.. My idealism seeing no boundaries..)

So here I was. Burning through more political science, history, and biography books than the Library of Alexandria. I spent the first 4-5 months staying in this particular department of learning. I was determined to discover the “right” methodology of doing politics, and when I got out, I was gonna go out into the world and become a revolutionary.

Yeah, here comes the reality check..

A few more months in, and the more I studied, the more I realized that there wasn’t any specific political structure nor ideology that was suitable for everyone. The world was too diverse, with so many differing levels and modalities of socio-economic problems and tyranny and oppression that there wasn’t a “one size fits all” solution to these problems in the political arena. I was frustrated. I felt like I had been wasting my time. And if I had been, then what’s the purpose of all of this? How could I make a difference? What the hell am I here to do?

It was almost lockdown. I was standing at my bunk, holding the dictionary. Frustrated and desperate, I closed my eyes and began to pray. I asked to be shown a sign, something, ANYTHING to let me know why I was here, what’s the meaning of life, and what I was supposed to be doing.. And as I opened my eyes, I also opened up that dictionary. The first word I saw was KNOWLEDGE.

Chills. From head to toe. Head.. Vibrating. Felt like a child trying to hold on to a jackhammer. Overcome with this overwhelming sensation, racing through my thoughts trying to figure out what this meant, one of my buddies from in there walked up and interrupted me. “Hey, I think you should read this. Just don’t get caught with it.” It was a book by Zacharia Sitchin, “The Twelfth Planet”. (They were real tight on what we could and couldn’t read)

Now mind you, in this era of my life, I have no idea who Laura is or the fact that she even exists. Know nothing about her work, know even less about the subjects she covers, and I was so enamored in a materialistic and narrow point of view of the world, that I wasn’t ready for what I was about to read. I’m sure you’re all familiar with the famous saying by the C’s: “knowledge protects..” Well this was my introduction into some “higher” learning.

Aliens. Okay, so we’re all slaves to some aliens. They “created” us. I’m already having a hard enough time dealing with being locked up, but now you wanna tell me that I’m a slave to some ALIENS?! Now I’m on the phone talking to my peoples—probably sounding like a lunatic—and practically begging for every book ever written by this man to be sent to me. And they were. And I read all of them.

For the remainder of my time on the inside, this was what I was focused on. I needed answers. I needed to know that this man was crazy, and I was crazy for even thinking this was a possibility. But the more I read, the more I HAD to know what was really going on.

In February of 2014, I was released. A free man again, with wider eyes opened, and an unwavering determination to figure out what was going on. Now I can access the worldwide web again, and get my hands on some more information. Bill Cooper, John Lear, William Bramley, Dr. David Jacobs, Karla Turner… The web kept spinning, and I kept getting caught up in it more and more. I wasn’t sleeping, I couldn’t think about anything other than this, yet I couldn’t make any sense of it either… The more I read, the more questions I asked.

This continued on for quite some time, up until the point that I was ready to give up on it. I was driving myself mad, and honestly, I was scared. I didn’t want to think about it anymore. Forget all that, I’m gonna drop it and go back to being a “normal” person who doesn’t concern themselves with such trivial things.

Nu uh. Nope. Something else had something entirely different in store for me.

I used to use this website called Issuu where I could find books online. I was looking for something else to put my focus into, and try and break out of my “delusions”. And as I was scrolling, looking for something of a completely different nature, serendipity did what serendipity does and I saw this book. “High Strangeness”. Here went that weird tingling sensation all over again, the same one I felt after my prayer while incarcerated. I didn’t like where this was going, but I took it as a sign… So I clicked on it.

If I thought reading all the previous works on this subject was mind shattering, then there isn’t a word, a phrase in the English language to describe to you what was happening to me as I read this book. You can’t even put it into syntax. I felt like I was mentally and emotionally breaking, with memories of my past—strange, anomalous, to outright paranormal—that I had buried so deeply into my subconscious suddenly resurfacing and FORCING me to acknowledge that these things had happened to me, and that I was led to this body of work for a reason.

I probably read some of those passages in there from the transcripts a hundred times, over and over and over again, sweating like I was wearing a bubble jacket in Nevada during summertime. But I had to know more. Who was this lady, how could she produce something that invoked something so strongly in me that I couldn’t focus on hardly anything else other than the information she was bringing to light?

Back online I go. Search, search, search… I need every book I can get from this woman. So here comes “The Wave” series. And there goes my idea of ever being “normal” again.

Eventually, as time passed and more life lessons were to be learned, the stars decided to line up for me and inevitably lead me to here. Which is more than what I needed, because I was driving myself crazy out here in the real world trying to find someone I could discuss these things with, much less relate to anyone about. I honestly thought I was mostly alone in my little world, and I was having so intense of a paradigm shift that I couldn’t see that something had been slightly nudging me out of my false reality, and into the scope of what simply is.

All from a little prayer I said, asking to be shown a sign about what’s really going on and why am I here while ironically being imprisoned. But now I could see the real prison. And I also understood that maybe I could still be that idealistic, iconoclastic revolutionary that I so passionately desired to be… But in a different way. I could be someone who challenges others to think. Challenge others to question. Challenge others to be something more than they formerly thought they could ever be.

And although that’s still taking a shot in the dark, it’s simply a part of my innate nature. I’ve always been rebellious, but now I have a reason to be. A real reason. And not so I can impose my views/current understandings (nor anyone else’s) on to others, but so I can challenge those around me to consider rethinking their own ideas of self and reality, question their own existence on this floating rock, what they’re truly capable of, and then build themselves up upon that foundation. To me, THAT’S revolutionary.

Either way, I’m thankful for that epoch of my life. It’s taken me exactly to where I needed to go. It led me to Laura, her work, all of the work shared on here, and it’s honestly altered my life for the best. So much chaos led me to so much more order, and gave me life again.

Some of us have to find the light in the darkest of places.

Wht a marvelous introduction i must say! and Welcome to the chateau! ofc!\o/

I can personally say that many things you mentioned in your introduction resonate inside me, they remind me of the time when I also had many of those questions as well, although at that time I couldn't find a single answer...I told myself this :

Suffering exists, and we cannot pretend otherwise. No civilization however great could eliminate it. If we would live in 3rd density, we must accept it as our constant companion, couse as fragmented souls we are, imperfected beings from the perspective of 3rd density, ours is a never-ending quest of knowledge.

this led me on a collision course with incarceration.

And thankfully it did. Because little did I know… I was headed to school.
Hi, Chazek, you sure had made some progress :-Dand it bring joy in my mind. As an asperger, I'm "sort of" my own jail, and it's a long way to understand that!! But eventually, everyone get an opportunity to reach freedom.
Cheers

Impressionnée par toutes les épreuves que vous avez dû surmonter sans parler de celles que vous ne nous avez pas confiées et que je n'ose imaginer... Merci au Divin Esprit Cosmique et à Laura de vous avoir conduit parmi nous, si heureuse que vous soyez là où vous avez toute votre place, j'espère que vous vous y sentirez bien et resterez jusqu'à la fin (de quoi, l'avenir nous le dira...) Quand à la sagesse de ce forum, elle est sans borne, grâce au Cassiopéens et à Laura, Notre Reine des Abeilles, nous sommes ses ouvrières si reconnaissantes de TOUT ce qu'Elle nous a apporté, apporte et apportera encore et encore... J'ai beaucoup d'admiration pour votre voyage et toutes les belles leçons que vous avez su en tirer... MERCI... Love

Impressed by all the trials that you had to overcome, not to mention those that you did not entrust to us and that I dare not imagine... Thank you to the Divine Cosmic Spirit and to Laura for having led you among us, so happy that you are here where you have all your place, I hope that you will feel good and will stay until the end (of what, the future will tell us...) As for the wisdom of this forum, it is boundless, thanks to the Cassiopaeans and to Laura, Our Queen of the Bees, we are her workers so grateful for ALL that She has brought us, brings and will bring again and again... I have a lot of admiration for your journey and all the beautiful lessons you have learned... THANK YOU... Love

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Thank you for sharing! From the story and life experiences you have shared, I'd imagine that you have the capability and possibility to see and understand life, people, reality, and the human condition in a way that few can. Ask and you shall receive... Seek and you shall find... I think what you have shared is a testament to never giving up hope and always striving and what perseverance and determination can lead to.

I'm looking forward to hearing about and experiencing part of the rest of your journey with you here as you and we move forward!

Thank you for sharing! From the story and life experiences you have shared, I'd imagine that you have the capability and possibility to see and understand life, people, reality, and the human condition in a way that few can. Ask and you shall receive... Seek and you shall find... I think what you have shared is a testament to never giving up hope and always striving and what perseverance and determination can lead to.

I'm looking forward to hearing about and experiencing part of the rest of your journey with you here as you and we move forward!

Indeed brother.

This life has been a roller coaster of a ride, but I’ve been gifted with so many varying experiences and lessons that have allowed me to “bridge the gaps” for others who come from backgrounds such as mine. We’re supposed to be nothing more than a statistic. A number, cycling in and out of the prison-industrial complex, or murdered by our “own” in the very communities that we were born into.

Little did I know, I was just being prepared for my own unique quest!

Back
Top Bottom