War in Israel-Palestine - October 2023

Not even in paper, I would say
Apparently there is an error in translation, is around Gaza not in Gaza. Although, there has been no intention to rebuild Gaza, but to continue destroying it.... And there have been reports and/or intentions to fraction it for Israelis.

Confirmed it here, is to rehabilitate what they themselves destroyed with their tanks... I assume they will have no problem taking more land, though.
Government approves framework for NIS 19 billion plan to rehabilitate area near Gaza
5-year roadmap, which aims to upgrade and restore area affected by Oct. 7 onslaught, is ‘a historic’ move toward prosperity, says project head

It's looking like Zuckerborg has a role to play in the Gaze genocide.

A little-discussed detail in the Lavender AI article is that Israel is killing people based on being in the same Whatsapp group [1] as a suspected militant [2]. Where are they getting this data? Is WhatsApp sharing it?

Lavender is Israel's system of "pre-crime" [3] - they use AI to guess who to kill in Gaza, and then bomb them when they're at home, along with their entire family. (Obscenely, they call this program "Where's Daddy").

One input to the AI is whether you're in a WhatsApp group with a suspected member of Hamas. There's a lot wrong with this - I'm in plenty of WhatsApp groups with strangers, neighbours, and in the carnage in Gaza you bet people are making groups to connect.

But the part I want to focus on is whether they get this information from Meta. Meta has been promoting WhatsApp as a "private" social network, including "end-to-end" encryption of messages.

Providing this data as input for Lavender undermines their claim that WhatsApp is a private messaging app. It is beyond obscene and makes Meta complicit in Israel's killings of "pre-crime" targets and their families, in violation of International Humanitarian Law and Meta's publicly stated commitment to human rights. No social network should be providing this sort of information about its users to countries engaging in "pre-crime".

It's important to note that already Meta is taking extensive part in the Israeli-led and US-backed genocide, including significant and well-reported suppression of content supporting Palestinian freedom, as well a new anti-"anti-zionist" policy that is used to shut down dissent of Israel's crimes [4].

Why is Meta doing this? Why is Meta so happy to share metadata about group membership with Israel – a run-around the idea of a "private" social network – and to be complicit in the genocide?

Let's look at their leadership, in particular the three most senior leaders who have close ties to Israel.

Their Chief Information Security Officer, Guy Rosen, is their most senior policy decision maker. He is Israeli, lives in Tel Aviv [5], and was in the Israeli military in Unit 8200. Unit 8200 is the Israeli NSA and is the department that built and runs Lavender. Insiders tell me that Rosen is the person most associated with the anti-"anti-zionism" [4] policies, and is also responsible for the suppression of Palestinian content.

Mark Zuckerberg, Meta founder and CEO has also been a significant supporter of Israel's propaganda. Zuckerberg gave $125k to Zaka, one of the groups that created and continues to spread much of the original Oct 7 false atrocity propaganda, including the discredited "Oct 7 mass rape" hoax [6].

Meanwhile former COO and current Meta board member, Sheryl Sandberg, has been on tour spreading the same discredited propaganda [6]. Claiming her advocacy is for victims of sexual violence, she somehow ignores the long history of Israeli rape of Palestinians, especially in Israeli jails, where thousands of prisoners are held on "administrative detention" for months without trial or legal representation. Combined, these demonstrate that Sandberg's tour is about spreading Israeli propaganda which has been used to kill over 33,000 Palestinians, and is not about protecting women [7].

This allyship with Israel from the most senior parts of Meta's governance – CISO, CEO, and board member – sheds light on why Israel's military is able to get this information from WhatsApp, a supposedly "private" app.

I thought that the trend in our age of 'information is the new oil' would be used moreso for suppressing domestic dissent, censorship, maybe even to the digital ID and CBDC combo. I didn't really think much about its use to commit genocide.

Mandatory, but practically useless appeals and statements.
Nebenzia condemned Israel's actions and proposed sanctions for violating the Security Council resolution
During a recent meeting of the UN Security Council, the situation related to the activities of the United Nations Relief Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA) was discussed. The UN Commissioner for Palestinian Refugees, Philippe Lazarini, described the critical situation of the agency, which plays a key role in providing humanitarian assistance in Gaza. He expressed concern about the campaign aimed at restricting the work of UNRWA and its displacement from the Palestinian territories.

In his speech, Russian representative Vasily Nebenzia categorically condemned attempts to label UNRWA as a terrorist and calls for its elimination. Nebenzia called on the international community to increase financial contributions to support the agency, especially in light of the decrease in funding from Western countries. He stressed that Russia would continue to support UNRWA by making voluntary contributions.

In addition, Nebenzia expressed dissatisfaction with Israel's actions, accusing it of violating Security Council resolution No. 2728 and distorting facts on the ground. He stressed that no measures to resolve the conflict will be effective as long as one of the parties is aimed at continuing military operations.

At the end of his speech, the Russian diplomat suggested that the Security Council consider imposing sanctions against countries that violate UN resolutions and discuss this issue urgently.
Небензя осудил действия Израиля и предложил ввести санкции за нарушение резолюции Совбеза

Обязательные, но практически бесполезные призывы и заявления.

Amazing interview with Michael Hudson detailing his history with Uzi Arad and how everything happening today was planned 50 years ago. Breaking the Palestinian lands into hamlets. The plan of the Stern gang: escaping British prison to become the Israeli government. It’s 50 minutes well spent to watch.

Former Mossad director of intelligence Zohar Palti: "Everything is on the table right now."

"So, it's now fair game, anything and everything is on the table including targeting nuclear facilities?" -
@SkyYaldaHakim

Iran is ready for counterattack.

It means that EU supports Israel's ethnic cleansing in Gaza.

Reports at RT as well, for a moment I thought that the blackmail of attacking Rafah instead of Iran was going to be... given?... It mentions that is not confirmed, not confirmed? What? Although, at Official BRICS X account is a fact of Israel attacking Iran.
Explosions were heard near Isfahan airport and Hashtam Shikari airbase in Iran.

Local media say that Israel is behind the attack. This information has not been officially confirmed.

Residents are sharing footage on social networks, which shows air defense work and sounds of an air alert. Immediately several planes in the sky over Iran abruptly changed course in the opposite direction, follows from Flightradar24 data.

It is also reported that almost simultaneously explosions sounded in Syria and Iraq.

🟩 RT in Russian. Subscribe

On the other hand:

The Iranians are now reporting they shot down a few drones near Isfahan and (possibly) Tabriz... which seems to have been the sum total of any Israeli operation today. Reports of strikes elsewhere appear to have been false, let alone reports of a huge Israeli air attack.

This kind of false alarm can be very useful in evaluating the information environment regardless. Who reported rumors with poor or no corroboration? Who made confident statements about what was going on that they had no basis for? Who tried to run ahead of the narrative and ended up getting run over by the facts? Looking at you, "US officials" who seem extremely eager to spread absolute nonsense... and credentialed journalists who ran with it for no reason.

Israeli Counterstrike Against Iran?

Color me somewhat dubious at this juncture.Whatever has happened so far over Iran does not seem to me to be anything in the neighborhood of a "serious attack".

Maybe a few long-range cruise missiles were launched. But no evidence so far of successful missile strikes.

Also no indication so far of ballistic missile strikes, nor any credible indication of strike aircraft penetrating Iranian airspace.Possibly a probing drone attack to light up Iranian air defenses.Gold and oil spiked modestly, but have now plateaued. In the "heat of the moment", they typically reflect "privileged information".

So, for now, I'm inclined to reserve judgment about this being a bona fide serious Israeli counterstrike.

Of course, that doesn't mean the Iranians won't regard it as justification for a more potent strike of their own.

These commentaries are obviously on the skeptical side of things.

To me it looks like Israel wants to totally 'cleanse' Gaza. This might be another reason they the C's used the word 'cleanse' - as in, ethnic cleansing.

(L) But anyway, it has been one hell of a year, and I think we all know that, as I have said on many occasions, it can't go on forever. I mean, it just keeps getting worse and worse, but it can't go on forever. Andromeda wants to know when it's gonna come to a head?

A: First there must be a cleansing.

Q: (L) And what exactly is a cleansing?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (L) Will this cleansing occur in 2024?

A: In spaces.

Q: (L) "In spaces"... You mean like in some places and not others?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Okay, so it'll be spotty at the beginning?

A: Yes

I think it was assumed cleansing would be something else - a difficult process, maybe, but a cleansing of something bad, maybe some psychopaths are taken out somehow, or Biden, or the transgender BS gets even more pushback, etc. Instead, the cleansing has turned out, at least in part, to be ethnic cleansing of the poor souls in Gaza.

And the C's indicate that it will happen in spaces - plural. So there will likely be more to come. Cleansing could also mean getting rid of the Ukronazis, for instance. Cleansing could also refer to the numerous reports of Mossad spy rings being busted in Iran.

Anyways, Gaza is being ethnically cleansed. The US wanted to put the brakes on that, because it was threatening stability in the ME, in particular with the bad optics of the strike on the food aid workers, and again, a certain faction (the dominant one perhaps) in the White House wants a nice smooth election. The US was definitely signalling to Israel to stand down on Rafah. And probably got all of its vassals to send similar messages - most of the Western world was sending messages to Israel to calm down. So the Zionists pulled out of Rafah.

Then they bomb the Iranian consulate. They didn't bomb Iran itself, because that's not really feasible for them, so they bombed Iranian territory nearby. They did this to blackmail the US - either you let us have Gaza, or we'll set this region on fire. The US was pissed, but had to play along, because they know the Zionists are psycho and don't want to be calling any bluffs, and the Zionists probably have additional secret leverage, and so the US negotiated with Iran for a theatrical counter-strike. That's also why the Iranian strike took so long.

Afterwards, Bibi announces the Gaza annexation. And then just after that, this retaliatory strike on Iran which, according to these pretty experienced commentators, was mild. Israel couldn't be seen as weak and had to respond, so they responded how they could - with some low-intensity drones, maybe a few missiles, but all in all, nothing major. Perhaps it was another reminder to the US that they are serious - don't mess with our Gaza genocide, this 'cleansing', or we will seriously mess up all your plans. And in all likelihood, it was coordinated with Iran.

Either that, or some Zionist psychos did what psychos do and wanted to poke hypersonic Iran due to their sense of superiority, overconfidence, and inability to regulate urges.

About Iran targeting Israeli nuclear facilities - I'm not sure what to make of that. I could be wrong, but I highly doubt it. That's WWIII stuff. The Iranians may just be saying that as leverage to bring the US to the bargaining table.

My guess is that Israel and Iran may start trading attacks here and there without major world-shaking exchange, similar to the conflict in the Donbas, which burned for years. In particular it would be most likely Lebanon and the Axis proxies trading strikes with Israel. But who knows?

Last edited:
I think it was assumed cleansing would be something else - a difficult process, maybe cleansing of something we don't want. So that was wishful thinking. Instead, it has turned out, at least in part, to be ethnic cleansing of Gaza. And the C's indicate that it will happen in spaces - plural. So there may yet be more to come. Cleansing could also mean getting rid of the Ukronazis, for instance. Cleansing could also refer to the numerous reports of Mossad spy rings being busted in Iran.

I think you're unto something interesting here but I cannot see the Cs 'cleansing' term as referring to the the ethnic cleansing of Gaza. If anything ethnic cleansing of palestinians (and all it implies, displacament of people and the gradual removal of all traces from future memory aka running tanks over cemetarys) has been happening for a long time. While we potentially have a final psychopathic push to complete it now, I don't believe it only now qualifies as ethnic cleansing.. but maybe I'm wrong, and in typical Cs style it contains both a primary and a secondary meaning, with the ethnic cleansing of the palestinians of Gaza preluding a light albeit real and deserved cleansing of psychopathic governments/ establishments 'in pockets' by fair retaliation in the region.

God, the horror we're witnessing.

This thread is full of claims about preparations for entering Rafah. Right opposite the US 'aid pier' (which didn't fool anyone for a second).

Now considering the very real possibility that Israel is using the threat of escalation of war in the whole region to blackmail the US. Something like - continue to support us as we move into Rafah or face the nightmare of skyrocketing oil prices and war on multiple fronts during an election year.

Back
Top Bottom