War on cash continues.

Dutch gov't to push through with ban on cash purchases over €3,000 to not lose EU grant

Dutch govt to push through with ban on cash purchases over €3,000 to not lose EU grant

The outgoing Dutch government wants to push through with a plan to ban cash purchases above 3,000 euros. The ban is part of an anti-money laundering bill that was declared controversial, meaning the outgoing government can’t touch it. But failing to implement the ban would mean the Netherlands loses out on 600 million euros of European money, Ministers Steven van Weyenberg of Finance and Dilan Yeşilgöz of Justice and Security wrote to parliament on Tuesday.

A legal limit on cash payments is one of the requirements of the Dutch Recovery and Resilience Plan (HVP), which the Netherlands must implement to be entitled to money from the EU coronavirus fund. The deadline to implement this measure is 31 March 2025. If the Netherlands misses that deadline, it will lose out on 600 million euros.

The Ministers suggested only implementing the cash purchase limit from the anti-money laundering action plan bill, which parliament previously declared controversial, through an amendment to the original bill. That way, the Netherlands won’t miss the deadline for the 600 million euros in EU money.

The other measures in the bill can be implemented later by the next Cabinet, possibly in conjunction with the upcoming European Anti-Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism package, which is expected to take effect in 2027.
The Ministers want to combat money laundering with this limit on cash purchases. According to them, criminals often use large sums of cash to get their criminally obtained money into circulation without a paper trial alerting the authorities.

Similar: Ministers push on with plan to ban cash payments of over €3,000 - DutchNews.nl

A song for the times…and some afterthoughts
Eve of Destruction
P.F.Sloan and Barry McGuire 1965
Eve of Destruction

The Eastern world, it is explodin’
Violence flarin’, bullets loadin’
You’re old enough to kill but not for votin’
You don’t believe in war, but what’s that gun you’re totin?
And even the Jordan river has bodies floatin’
Refrain
But you tell me
Over and over and over again my friend
How you don’t believe
We’re on the eve of destruction
Don’t you understand what I’m trying to say
Can’t you feel the fears I’m feeling today?
If the button is pushed, there’s no runnin’ away
There’ll be no one to save with the world in a grave
Take a look around you boy, it’s bound to scare you, boy
Refrain
Yeah, my blood’s so mad, feels like coagulatin’
I’m sittin’ here just contemplatin’
I can’t twist the truth, it knows no regulation
Handful of senators don’t pass legislation
And marches alone can’t bring integration
When human respect is disintegratin,
This whole crazy world is just too frustratin
Refrain
And think of all the hate there is in Red China
Then take a look around to Selma, Alabama
Ah, you may leave here for four days in space
But when you return, it’s the same old place
The poundin’ of the drums, the pride and disgrace
You can bury your dead, but don’t leave a trace
Hate your next door neighbor but don’t forget to say grace
Refrain

The After Thoughts
My comment: having seen all of the above, and believing it is an accurate description of the current situation, I also consider the following:

Matthew 6:26-34 New King James Version
Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature? So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? Therefore do not worry, saying, “What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Some word variation or substitutions may be appropriate. E.g., God, heavenly Father = Divine Cosmic Mind; Gentiles = STS; seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness = lessons, STO, spirituality.

And also this:

John 16:33
I have said these things to you that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.

In short, it looks like this physical world is somewhat of a mess and going downhill at an increasing rate. But I can’t focus on that. There is good and there is hope. I don’t believe I am in lala land; there are unanticipated outcomes, unintended consequences and the proverbial tipping point. DCM keep you all.

Updates on Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (HPAI)

According to FDA there we are looking at possibility of 20% of milk being contaminated with bird flu pathogens. The article says that properly treated (pasteurized) milk is safe for consumption.

It could be something, or it could be another fear mongering.

What comes to mind is that milk hasn`t been tested for this particular pathogen in the past, so the contamination could have been there all along without nobody noticing. On the other hand with everything else slowly going down the bucket, this may be yet another way of cutting food supply from population.

Hello.
I thought that this article from the VC website may be interesting :

Larry Fink help us all understand that depopulated countries are actually going to benefit from the 4th Industrial Revolution. Less people = fewer social problems when humans are replaced by machines. What a nice man.

"If you forecast out the transformation we're going to see across all societies because of AI, robotics, sensor technology - the speed in which this change is going to occur - I could argue, in the developed countries the big winners are the countries that have shrinking populations. That's something that most people never talked about. You know, we always used to think that shrinking population is a cause of negative growth. But in my conversations with the leadership of these large, developed countries that have xenophobic immigration policies, they don't allow anybody to come in - shrinking demographics - these countries will rapidly develop robotics and AI technology. And the promise - I didn't say it's going to happen - the promise of all that transforms productivity, which most of us think it will, we'll be able to elevate the standard of living of countries, the standard of living of individuals even with shrinking populations. And so the paradigm of negative population growth is going to be changing. And the social problems that one will have in substituting humans for machines is going to be far easier in those countries that have declining populations.

I've been reading three books of a history series by Hobsbawm, The Age of Revolution, The Age of Capital, The Age of Empire, and The Age of Extremes. It's a fascinating overview, and he packs in a lot of detail, covering the years from 1789 - 1991.

In its own way, the first industrial revolution also entailed many of the aspects promised by the Great Reset - the replacement of humans by machines, the destruction of old relationships and traditions, new social regulations and a new form of bureaucracy, civil institutions, and also institutionalized greed. One result (from what I've gathered) was a sort of depersonalization of the landed peasant, or a destruction of their core identity, who bore the brunt of all of this 'progress', torn from their local soil and sent off to work to death in the factories. Strangely enough, their misery allowed for the recognition of a new set of identities - class being a major one, but also nation, and struggles for fairness were waged on these bases. So the stage was set for the struggle between classes.

The WEF crowd obviously expect some form of revolt or resistance against the new conditions, another outcry of humans being replaced by machines. I suppose they've landed on depopulation as one way of preventing the new looming struggle between classes not going in their favour. In addition to a general poisoning of the population, and spellbinding them, they can see the benefit in reducing their numbers, too.

Back
Top Bottom