Russia Begins Operations in Syria: End Game for the US Empire?

Several civilians were killed and injured after Israeli warplanes launched missile attack on the southern suburbs of Damascus, the Syrian Defense Ministry said.

6 hours ago

I just read that Asma al-Assad has leukemia after conquering breast cancer. This is so sad. :-(

The United States Used Depleted Uranium in Syria

This study was done on uranium miners:
The nested case-control study of leukemia mortality found that the estimated uranium exposure was positively, but not significantly, associated with non-chronic lymphocytic leukemia (non-CLL) risk [74].
A combined dose-response analysis of small bowel and colon (not rectal) cancers yielded a statistically significant ERR [81].
So, miners are in closest contact with uranium in the mine and depleted uranium is significantly weaker:
The less radioactive and non-fissile 238U constitutes the main component of depleted uranium.
Except when you begin to look, suddenly the ducks start walking and quacking. It almost looks like Deep State Sponsored Scientific Negligence™©℗®:

1. There is limited information about health effects and mechanism of DU after environmental exposure. [..] After using of DU ammunition on battle fields about 10 years ago, DU has been repeatedly suggested as the cause of cancer, leukemia and other health effects among people who were present at site where DU ammunition had been used during conflicts such as Gulf War, Kosovo, Bosnia and Montenegro civil conflicts.

2. What? Why did they do this? But Mighty Unkle Science said.. depleted uranium is not so bad.. Oh, wait!:

IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency) Director General Meets President of Syria and Agrees on New Engagement with Syria and Increased Cancer Care Support

'
But Damascus is far away from the battlefield! Without doubt Asma al-Assad could NOT have become sick from depleted Uranium caused cancer..
Sure! After the Chernobyl disaster Uncle Wind and Cousin Rain brought radiation 700km / 434miles to the West and doused my small village, then went ONWARD to pollute multiple countries. My mother suddenly developed heart failure, she had to be treated - I still remember us visiting her in the far away satanorium. My grandfather died in a heart attack, my grandmother developed reproductive system cancer (entirely removed via surgery). My sister got gravely ill from a rare & frequently fatal blood disease and I developed semi-benign nose-cancer, which was removed via surgery.
Radiation arriving from far away sources? No problemo!

Back
Top Bottom