"Life Without Bread"

This information isn't going to be new for a lot of veterans on here, but I think it's a good reminder now and then that this really isn't something people shouldn't be eating.
Beware of double negative. You certainly meant "this really is something people shouldn't be eating.

My 2 cents

This information isn't going to be new for a lot of veterans on here, but I think it's a good reminder now and then that this really isn't something people shouldn't be eating.
It still surprises me how it can affect people so deeply. The other day I met a couple from Europe who went to the United States for an anniversary. The lady's long-covid syndrome got activated while there. My prime suspect was not even vaccine shedding, which shouldn't necessarily be more than in her local environment. The first thing I thought was the processed/gluten food she ate. It was mostly digestive issues that she had:

gut inflammation, diarrhea, constipation, visceral hypersensitivity, abdominal pain
Plus a lot of stomach bloating. Then, the rest of her health went downhill after the digestive issues.

Back
Top Bottom