Joe Rogan

Laura has done a series of interviews recently. I’ll leave it to those involved to explain further.
This has piqued my interest, this is news to me. I enjoy the long form interviews Laura has done in the past, so I'm looking forward to these interviews being released. It's been a fair few years that I've listened to Laura in a talk format, it'll be good to hear her views on the current malaise we see on the global stage.

Just listened to Tucker Carlton’s interview with Alexander Dugin.
He describes the last step of liberalism to be the option to become non-human I.e. trans-humanism.

This sounds like Rogans fantasy future he is promoting. I’m starting to wonder could he be a walk-in? In other words, been replaced. Something is bit off about him these days, or maybe it’s just too much pot and chemically induced journeys.

Just listened to Tucker Carlton’s interview with Alexander Dugin.
He describes the last step of liberalism to be the option to become non-human I.e. trans-humanism.

This sounds like Rogans fantasy future he is promoting. I’m starting to wonder could he be a walk-in? In other words, been replaced. Something is bit off about him these days, or maybe it’s just too much pot and chemically induced journeys.
I've had thoughts along similar lines. Its a fascinating dynamic, because he 'platforms' a wide and inclusive range of ideas, some of which are co-linear with the work done here. Pure speculation on my part, but his role reminds me of a C's transcript - in relation to the Quorum, I think - which described an inner circle of STS and STO entities whose role was to sustain balance here. With that image in mind, I can almost see Rogan as an instrument for the STS side of that inner circle, whose 'personal' views are hyper materialist and STS, but who for balance provides the opposite perspective i.e the recent podcast with Tucker Carlson.

FWIW

This has piqued my interest, this is news to me. I enjoy the long form interviews Laura has done in the past, so I'm looking forward to these interviews being released. It's been a fair few years that I've listened to Laura in a talk format, it'll be good to hear her views on the current malaise we see on the global stage.
It's a series of interviews conducted by Jay Campbell and Hunter Williams, and it will be surely be posted in the forum. Scheduled for release this month, they're great!

Several years ago, Rogan had a few talks with Steve Maxwell, who is a well known figure in physical training and Jiu-Jitsu circles (both of them are Jiu-Jitsu practitioners).

(As Steve is advancing in age, in recent times he has been educating people not to do the mistakes he did in his younger years, but to train smartly and not injure yourself by doing ”wear and tear” causing exercises and routines.)

I remember listening to JRE #790 in 2016, where Steve mentioned that he had found consulting an astrologist a positive and helpful experience. This didn’t mesh together at all with Rogan’s materialistic worldview: he started questioning and then berating him for several minutes and acted like a downright jerk. It was quite uncomfortable to watch the ongoings, and understandably it was Steve’s last visit on the show.

(Steve used to be a ”nomad”: he sold his house and traveled to different countries giving Jiu-Jitsu, strength training and mobility exercise lessons while there. It was probably the same astrologist, who told him to find a place and settle there for a prolonged period, as he saw that something ”big” was coming, meaning the plandemic with its travel restrictions. I heard about this in one of Steve's more current interviews [unable to locate it now].)

That scene gave me pause as Rogan was quite obnoxious. People can change, learn and become tolerant to the points of views of others of course, but even so, he still seems to be stuck in the materialistic worldview.

Based on his interview with Turcker Carlson, he seems quite materialistic, not very deep, and possibly more interested in drugs?

Not sure how to explain it, but I don't think it would be worthwhile to try to get in touch with Rogan to promote Laura's work and the C's transmissions.

I also think that he lacks a certain ”depth”, and it wouldn’t be worth sending materials to him.

I listened to the Joe Rogan and Tulsi Gabbard podcast (#2143) and was quite surprised to hear both get the whole Israel situation quite wrong. It was quite black & white analysis - Hamas / Palestine = bad, Israel = good. No talk of the Palestinian genocide or even showing any sign of remorse or empathy, but quite a lot of virtue signalling the other way around, as if both were winning brownie points.

Having listened to this particular podcast, I'm now quite highly suspect of Joe Rogan and also Tulsi Gabbard.

On further reflection, Joe Rogan is quite shallow in his analysis of events and situations. I think he's more of an entertainer than a thinker, critic or analyst. In my view Tulsi just says the "right" things, making sure to hit all the right talking points but I don't think she's of a similar cut to the likes of Tucker Carlson, Rand Paul, Ron Johnson etc.

Back
Top Bottom