Javier Milei has been elected president of Argentina

Some people seem to be sharing it as if it's a good thing. Gee, the guy called Argentina an interesting experiment (and guess who the lab rats are?), and Milei "on the spectrum", i.e. autistic. While Musk and people like Drukenmiller promote investments there, they are practically saying point blank that they don't give a damn about the country, they just care about the bucks they'll get. And they take Milei as a joke, because... well, that' kind of what he is.

Some people seem to be sharing it as if it's a good thing.

Exactly. Many did not understand that he was referring to Milei as an autistic. And here it becomes evident that Argentina has been a social and economic laboratory for many years (a curse, a karma I would say. -I am tempted to ask the C's: Argentina. Why?-)

Now in this there is an interesting twist, something to consider, when I saw the video. These investors even in their apparent lack of logic why they take risks, being that they are labeled as sharks, wolves of wall street, etc. That here they are labeled as predators (yes, you guessed it, the essence of the psychopath) are the ones, in their rampant utilitarianism that have in this specific situation, the ability to evaluate who is in touch with reality and who is not. In their diabolical minds: Hey look! A loony. Easy prey.

Exactly. Many did not understand that he was referring to Milei as an autistic. And here it becomes evident that Argentina has been a social and economic laboratory for many years (a curse, a karma I would say. -I am tempted to ask the C's: Argentina. Why?-)

Well, I would say to that, that it hasn't been the only one. Basically any country that was invaded, terrorized, victim of a CIA backed up coup / dictatorship, exploited for economical reasons, bombed, target of color revolutions, paranormal events, UFO hotspots... you name it, has been a social and economic laboratory. And the list of those countries is VERY long. So, Argentina is not "special". Things go in cycles, it seems, some countries suffering more than others, then switching around, etc. What is perhaps more prominent there is the zionist connection, but there again, it's not really the only one. The answer to your question is therefore probably multi-fascetic. From just "because", to specific karmic lessons related to the place and its ressources, to 4D interference, etc., etc., etc.

So, we just have to watch, wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom