howdy

A

Al_uh_looyah

hey folks. just joined up. thought i'd say hi.
hi!
really love the signs page and the podcast too.
about me:
I live in san diego with my wife, 2 & 3/4 yr. old daughter, old Labrador, and kitten.
I do a radio show slash podcast on an internet radio station on wednesday nights on www.radioactiveradio.org my podcast url is http://radio.indymedia.org/syn/podcast.php?keyword=looyah its a great release to vent my spleen about the psychopathology that seems to be everywhere.
I like climbing trees, going to the beach, and hanging with friends and family.

my biggest question/concern right now is how to get a paradigm shift to really catch on with the flag wavers, true believers, democrats, republicans, and other slower vibrating souls. or is it too late and trying to change others a waste of time and better to secure the safety of your family for the coming collapse?
either way, I'm glad that you guys are out there doing your thing, i resonate mucho con ustedes.

Hi,my name is Alberto and I live in Los Angeles.
I'm glad I finally decided to join the forum.
I'm a scientist from Mexico and lately I'm feelling that we are in the quickenning and I don,t know how to approch this.Is there anythig it can be done to avoid the demise of our civilization or should we just sit and wait for our transition into the next density(if I'm even ready for that!)
Looking forward to exchange ideas and learn from others. great job !!!!!

Well met! I'm from Netherlands. I work at the local Oncology center.
In my opinion we should just work on ourselves and become example for others. Share information if people asked for it. Most people are asleep because it's their choice or its their stage of learning. If we try to "convert" them, it will violate their freewill.
It's like this quote from the Matrix:
Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

Hi, just new here (on this forum that is, but I have been glued to the Laura en Ark's site for 5 years), a webdesigner from Holland.
Greetings to you all.
I have decided that my main interest will be not the mechanical sleepy state others are in, but the times (quite a lot I'm sorry to say) I'm in this state and how to wake up.

Back
Top Bottom