I work with a lady, who when the vaccine came out and I raised concerns, said that people who refused should be put in camps. I said at the time, "what even me?" And she said yes. It was upsetting but we didn't fall out, we just left it. Anyway, she had cancer quite a few years back and so her doctor tells her she needs the flu jab and the covid boosters, so tomorrow she'll go for another covid booster. When she told me today, it was almost in a apologetic way "its because of the cancer, you see, they say I need it." And then tonight, her and her husband were in the pub for a few drinks and as they were leaving he said to a group of us that she is getting her booster tomorrow and there was an awkwardness amongst everyone, no-one said "great, that's really good!" as would have happened 3 years ago...it was very odd. In the village I live in, full of elderly people, hardly anyone I know has covid vaccines anymore. The impression I get is one where someone has behaved really badly in public when drunk, everyone knows but it's best not spoken of...

Just a quick note on the lady I wrote about on Friday, who had her booster on Saturday. On Sunday she came into the pub kitchen to collect a takeaway roast for a neighbour of hers. Apart from a very heavy and sore arm, she appeared to be fine. She chatted with me for about 5 minutes whilst I plated up the food...then yesterday, I spent most of the day in bed with flu type symptoms, aching bones, tingling skin, absolutely no energy and a cough. I did my protocol, nac, vits C, D, B12, colloidal silver spray and primrose oil. Today I feel nearly normal again, just a few sniffles. Possible shedding?

Aubrey Marcus released his film "Unsafe and ineffective" on X including Dowd Edward.

Sorry it was already posted earlier.

Did anyone see it already? planning to watch it this evening on my side.

Source:

As a side note, while double checking for unsafe and ineffective, I found back the following old thread related to vaccination related news articles: Vaccination related news articles
Going through it seems not so far outdated... from dec 2007.
Interesting post Simmi, it certainly would be convenient to have the infrastructure in place for mass vaccinations at airports should there be a pandemic of some description in the pipeline...

Did anyone see it already? planning to watch it this evening on my side.

I watched it at fast speed, but I think it's an excellent compilation. Geez, even though it's nothing new to us here, every time you see it all put together like that, it gets sadder and creepier. This SHOULD be common knowledge by now, but it isn't.

Coincidentally, they used a small clip from one of @Keyhole's video. I recognized his voice.

It has some interesting details I didn't know, about the research done on ivermectin (towards the end as well).

In relation to "Unsafe and Ineffective" film posted above (that was great); I saw this on RT the other day:

Cancer ‘is our new Covid’ – Pfizer CEO

American drug manufacturer Pfizer has its sights set on the cancer treatment market now that the Covid-19 pandemic is over and global demand for its vaccines and coronavirus drugs is falling, CEO Albert Bourla told Fox Business on May 1.

The company expects to score big on “blockbuster” cancer drugs, Bourla said, as the pharma giant seeks to reverse its post-Covid business decline. The pandemic brought record revenue to the company. In 2022 alone, Pfizer’s total sales amounted to $157 billion, with its Covid vaccine accounting for $37.8 billion and its antiviral treatment pill, Paxlovid, bringing in another $18.9 billion.

In 2023, sales were down by more than half and accounted for $71 billion. The company’s shares have fallen by 42% since the end of 2022 amid the rapid decline in demand for its Covid-related products. This led to a major cost-cutting campaign, including hundreds of layoffs at its UK, US, and Irish facilities.

In his interview with Fox Business, Bourla praised the measures as a “very good cost containment” campaign, crediting it for the “very good results” his company showed in early 2024. Pfizer is also on the verge of striking gold again with its new strategy, he said.

Oncology, it is our new Covid,” the Pfizer CEO said. We did what we did with Covid. We are very proud to have saved the world but it is behind us now. We want to do [it] once more and I think oncology is our best chance to do it.

In late 2023, the US drug manufacturer completed the $43 billion acquisition of Seagen (formerly Seattle Genetics) – a biotechnology company specializing in monoclonal antibody-based drugs, also known as antibody-drug conjugates, or ADCs. They are designed to kill tumor cells while leaving healthy tissues relatively unaffected.

Seagen was previously known for its flagship product Adcetris, which is used to treat lymphoma and Hodgkin’s lymphoma. According to drugs.com, the medicine costs around $11.91 for a 50-mg dose.

Another drug in the company’s portfolio that has demonstrated “phenomenal performance” is Padcev, according to Bourla. Padcev is used to treat bladder cancer, and its sales have “had a growth of 164%” since the US pharma giant acquired it, he said. The average price for Padcev is $4,446 per 30-mg dose, according to drugs.com.

“That demonstrates how well we’ve invested the money,” Bourla said, commenting on Padcev’s performance. He also promised blockbuster drugs in the future that “will have a significant impact on cancer patients.”

Pfizer announced its shift toward cancer treatment in late 2023. Nothing scares people all over the world more than cancer, because it affects everyone,” Bourla said at the time. “I hope we will be successful in our mission. I am optimistic that in the next 10 years, we will see significant advancement,” he added.

In January 2024, the company said it plans to have at least eight blockbuster cancer treatment drugs by 2030 and double the number of patients treated with its innovative medicines, up from 2.3 million in 2023.

"We did what we did with Covid" [...]
"We want to do it again"[...]
"I hope we will be successful in our mission"

People who are awake are aware of the real (depopulation) 'mission'.
Maybe this time, more people will be looking a lot more closely.

Back
Top Bottom