Cassiopaea substack

Definitely, a book would be invaluable I think. If and when things get really dicey, even if we don't know how it is going to happen, that book would be a wonderful introduction for people to read and digest.

The information they are getting from the MSM about Aliens and UFO's tells them nothing and I can't see that changing anytime soon. Adding this book to St. Pierre's book Cometary Encounters would assist us in explaining what exactly humanity is doing here and where we are headed.

The series has been fascinating with it's content and the way it flows and each portion has included extra information that was totally new to me. Thank you Approaching Infinity for all your hard work.

New mini-series, though this is kind of a continuation of the article on cattle mutilations:

I’m loving the series.

This particular chapter was perfect timing for me as I have been freely giving my loosh away at night getting angry at how much sleep I don’t get (I’ve mentioned it everywhere but to reiterate, baby girl tops the chart at worst sleeper out of every baby we know of. Wakes up every 1.5 - 2 hours with numerous stints of staying awake for an hour or 2 needing attention- I haven’t slept for more than 2 hours straight in 8 months and the effects of the deprivation are really starting to show up in multiple disfunction's in my body and mind). And I mean really angry, where I wind myself up say and think a heap of things I don’t mean or believe then come crashing down crying in guilt and shame.

Last night, after reading this addition, was the first night in weeks where I stayed on top of the crazy feelings and was able to talk myself calmly through the suffering I am experiencing. I succeeded in not feeding anyone except some milk to the baby.

Many many thanks, I feel much better today, the hangover is still there, I accept this is my current state of being for now, but I am not an emotional basket case needing to vent it off to whoever will listen.

Off the bat, it makes sense for a breakaway civilization to live underground, since it provides protection from all threats present on the surface, both human (national wars, conquest becomes difficult due to inaccessibility and lack of contiguous spaces deep underground) and non-human (animal vectored diseases, predators, natural calamities, weather disturbances etc). This would provide extraordinary external stability to any underground civilization for it to develop without disturbance for thousands of years, provided it doesn't suffer from internal governance or general population health malaise.

But it also makes me wonder, how is this underground civilization supported? The logistics of providing basics such as food, fresh drinking water and fresh air to breathe for 2-2.5 million people, hundreds of miles deep underground, spread across multiple cities separated by vast distances seem like a lot. Are there aquifers, that deep underground? I know Cs said light is created using "magnetic resonance", whatever that is, and the temperatures are around 68 F (while science says it is supposed to be really hot down there), but what about food and oxygen? Also, how do they survive in the really high pressure conditions that are supposed to prevail deep underground?

I guess the logistics of supporting life on intergalatic spaceships or deep underground are going to be pretty similar. Unless the undergrounder's biology is vastly different, which doesn't seem to be the case, since these individuals can function both on and below the surface, it seems quite a challenge to support life underground. Surely, not everyone is hibernating in pods. Since undergrounders can control their heart rate, does this mean they consume less energy (less food and oxygen) than that needed by humans? Even then, how do they get their basic metabolic needs fulfilled? Since they can survive in both 3D and 4D, do they also rely on emotions as a food source?

Back
Top Bottom