I’m really struggling with this… Was Gurdjieff an OP?

I think I see the problem of my misunderstanding. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction by way of the new posts and the Organic Portals article. Part 2 of the article really did the trick to help me “see” a few things. Curiously I never read it!! Although I had read part 1 (?).

What threw me off, I think, was that I had misunderstood that Gurdjieff’s assumed (most) humans had no soul or just a “seed” that could develop or grow into a soul (which I guess explains the term “harvest” as used by Ra. Hmm). Hence I was struggling with the possibility that he was an Organic Portal, or rather that his body was an “organic portal” for the personality we know as G. G. Gurdjieff. An “organic portal” (as in “container” rather than a bridge) that had successfully “grown a soul” (another one of my misunderstandings, as I now understand that the Work is about connecting/fusing the lower and higher centers so that the soul can “take” the body. OSIT.) But if Gurdjieff was in fact an OP and was succesful at "growing a soul" then I don't see a better teacher for this, as he had to do "it" in order to "teach it."

Now what further confused me or rather created a conflict were the instances of past learning from various sources, like the Seth books and my own ouija board sessions from nearly 2 decades ago. (At the time, I’d just read about the phenomenon and wanted to find out for myself if it was real or not).

The entities a good friend and I apparently contacted described in one of their sessions a particular “consciousness species” among the human population. The name they used to describe them where “god men” which from what I have read since then, has led me to believe they might be what Ra calls “wanderers” which are supposedly higher density beings incarnated in 3D for some purpose.

What’s more, it was through the board that I was directed to Eckankar, which I cited in my initial post of this thread, so that I could "properly" communicate with spiritual teachers in an out-of-body state” for further instruction, as opposed to using a “toy” – that’s what the entities called the board. (Briefly, I had read at the time one of Eckankar’s books, and so said information was still fresh in my mind and the entities apparently picked up on it. It seemed as though they could read mine and my bud’s thoughts because during the sessions, as both asked questions, before finishing them, the planchette would already start moving around the ouija board answering them. What’s more, it appears that we had a clear and uncorrupted channel, as the poems we received for instance did not appear to have any “distortions” in them. They were “finely woven,” so to speak. And so I “kept” said data from those sessions in my mental/memory files.)

Given all this, I “assumed” that all humans had a (“fully formed”) soul! But when I read part 2 of the Organic Portals article and combined this data with what Gurdjieff teaches (some of which has been made known to me by those who’ve posted on this thread), I came to find that the Work actually consists of connecting or fusing the lower centers with the higher ones so that the Higher Self can take “hold” of the physical body. And this is very interesting to me as I had not come across this concept in any of my studies/research.

In a radio interview I heard several years ago – back when he was alive – Robert Monroe was discussing physical reality and the Human Experience and said (paraphrasing), that if he were a master genetic scientist who had the ability to create life forms and wished to try out one of his many genetic creations, say, a tiger, having engineered its reflexes; optical, hearing and smelling apparatuses; muscles. ligaments, etc, etc, etc, he would place the creature in an environment where it had to fend for itself, survive, so that it, in a sense, was made to use the “built in” abilities and mechanisms it had.

Using Monroe’s model for a little analogy, currently, humanity exists (along with all other life forms including the vegetable and mineral kingdoms) incarnated in 3rd density planet Earth. Think of the planet – and physical reality itself – as one of those labyrinths or masses that scientists use in their labs for their experiments and research. These are “populated” by whatever creatures they wish to study or learn from.

Now just as humans need a space suit to maneuver in outer space, so does a “unit of consciousness” (soul) need a physical bio suit (or “physical/biological body”) to maneuver and exist in 3D planet Earth. Right?

So here we have a species (homo sapiens) in this instance, which would be nothing more than a sort of ‘container’ that houses a “soul.” Correct? But I think that my major misunderstanding for me (if I’m wrong here please help me/ let me know) is the difference between the term “soul” and “consciousness.” As in, “a soul is polarized to STO” rather than one’s consciousness being STO… Does that make sense? So in that sense, (no pun intended), ALL *physical human bodies* are *containers* for… either a soul, or, for a (“species” of) consciousness like the “crocodile with a high intellect” mentioned in Laura’s article about Organic Portals. Would this be accurate? These “containers” (human bodies – homo sapien model) are animated by the gross body’s consciousness which is in turn is regulated – its behavior for instance – by the body’s genetics. Two examples of basic genetic programs are instructions for hunting/food gathering and mating/reproduction.

However some of these gross bodies (with their corresponding genetic programs) somehow develop a “seed.” if I understand correctly. during a particular cycle that basically enables them to actually bypass the genetic program commands – thereby developing what we could term “higher functions.” To give an example of what it is I’m trying to convey, think of a wolf about to eat its prey and suddenly stopping, as the victim is pleading for its life and the wolf is overcome by a “strange sense of compassion,” which serves to bypass the primal genetic command. But here it’s where I get a bit confused.

Apparently and the way I’ve come to understand, not only is it possible for Organic Portals to develop a seed (of a soul) based on higher functioning (compassion, empathy, love, creativity, etc) but they also apparently develop a seed if they are what we would term “evil.”!! And what I mean by evil is not simply “bad,” as in “killing,” but having more to do with an intelligent, cunning, perverse and predatory way of being. In other words, a “lower intelligence animal” will simply kill to eat, as its genetic program (and the reality in which it exists) dictates that this be so. While in the instance I’m referring to, the “higher intelligence animal” will *murder* for entertainment/sport, ritualistic sacrifice, money/goods, etc. See the difference?

And this would be the difference between the two Organic Portals – one has compassion/empathy while the other does not. One human body may house the soul (or consciousness???) of an anaconda with a ‘high intellect’ (Dick Cheney would be an example), while say, a dolphin with ‘high intellect’ might turn into someone like John Lennon.

A particular *container* (human body) NOT an organic portal is created (by whom? one’s Higher Self?) to ‘house’ a soul from… (4D to 6D?) right? If this is so, then it can be somewhat easy to see WHO has the “higher centers” who might be an anthropoid! Simply by asking about a subject like Intelligent Design vs. chaos theory/non-intelligent design or even about 9/11 (whether they see the deception or not) for example, it should be somewhat easy to determine who is what. This in turn reminds me of my “psychological split of reality” hypothesis - that as result of 9/11 the human population would be devided into those that SEE through the Septmebr 11th deception and those that cannot or will not. Mouravieff’s writings speak of a separation in the End Days between the (real) humans and the anthropoid (OP) race...

After reading part 2 of the Organic Portals I couldn’t help but smile, as I began to “see” things a whole different way, heh... Think of those humans attracted to being ‘cops’ or detectives for example. These individuals – their behavior – might be similar to that of a pack of wolves or similar predator hunting for their prey – their organization, trail following, etc. While those attracted to the military might very well be similar to the "militant gorillas" as depicted in the Planet of the Apes movie reality.

Similarly and like Laura pointed out in her OP article, “organic portal scientists” are those like Darwin who view the world as lower intelligence creatures (or “animals”) would, hence their highly limited theories and ideas to explain reality. Whereas scientists like Cleve Backster (primaryperception.com) and his experiemnts in plant to human telepathy have a MUCH better understanding about the nature of reality.

This brings me to a new working hypothesis given what I’ve learned: Seth as well as other techers like Swann, Monroe, Klemp describe in their work what perhaps ONLY ‘makes sense’ – even if only on an intuitive level – to higher density beings incarnated in 3D!

* The physical senses present one unique version of reality, in which being is perceived in a particular dimensionalized sequence, built up through neurological patterning, and is the result of one kind of neurological focus. There are alternate neurological routes, biologically acceptable, and other sequences so far not chosen.

* Mental enzymes are complex proteins produced by living cells to catalyze specific biochemical reactions. These enzymes are an inner counterpart used by the inner ego to initiate various “involutionary” actions that fuel physical constructions in Framework 1.

* Our individual self-government and our political organizations are by-products of sequential perception, and our exterior methods of communication set up patterns that correlate with, and duplicate, our synaptic behavior. We lock ourselves into certain structures of reality in this way.

* Our sequential prejudiced perception is inherently far more flexible than we recognize, however. There are half steps – other unperceived impulses – that leap the nerve ends, too fast and too slow for our usual focus. Recognition of these can be learned and encouraged, bringing in perceptive data that will trigger changes in usual sense response, filling out potential sense spectra with which we are normally not familiar.

*Each person is a unique version of an inner model that is in itself a bank of potentials, variations, and creativity. The psyche [soul] is a seed of individuality and selfhood, cast in space-time but ultimately independent of it.

Below is a list of the various terms Seth uses to describe these higher density “professionals:”

true mental physicist - a physicist that uses his psyche (as in an out of body state) to explore and understand the quantum world.

complete physician - a “psychic” healer and medic that communicates with bodily organs.

dream archeologist - a psychologist or psychiatrist that uses the out of body state to explore inner reality.

psychic naturalist – an individual who combines postconventional intellect and intuition to explore subjective and objective qualities of physical experience in a way that transcends preconventional superstition and conventional scientific materialism.

Just to make it clear: I have never “sought out” phenomena for “entertainment.” BUT strange phenomena has followed me throughout my life. So much so that I could not deny its existence. (?)

I must say that what SeekingTruth wrote along with everyone else’s’ posts, have convinced me to pursue Gurdjieff and the Work. I have just ordered In Search of the Miraculous and look very much forward to studying it.

My soul (seed? imprint?) feels like it has found yet another Light in the sea of darkness we appear to be in.

Thank you.

Racer_Unknown said:
This brings me to a new working hypothesis given what I’ve learned: Seth as well as other techers like Swann, Monroe, Klemp describe in their work what perhaps ONLY ‘makes sense’ – even if only on an intuitive level – to higher density beings incarnated in 3D!
Well, quelle surprise. All of your posts come back to this core belief of yours -- i.e., that there are "special" individuals in this third-density existence, of which you consider yourself to be one, who have a "higher" innate ability to perceive "spiritual truths", and for whom the "Work" (as defined by this forum) can be effectively by-passed as unnecessary. That belief is, of course, an utterly narcissistic self-delusion. Nonetheless, you continue to rush about, cobbling together barely digested and jarringly miscomprehended bits of "teachings" from here, there, and everywhere, without any discernment whatsoever, in an attempt to prove to us that your belief reflects reality. And all it adds up to is NOISE, NOISE, NOISE, and more NOISE.

Your core belief allows you to dismiss anyone who does not "SEE" as you do as simply not being at your "higher level". You appear to be utterly unable to even conceive of the possibility that you many have been travelling down a path of illusions. You are a self-absorbed child constantly distracted by the pretty bobbles of phenomena, and you believe that because YOU think it, feel it, believe it, experience it -- that it represents the very highest form of Truth and Knowledge and Reality -- because, after all, you're SPECIAL.

Racer_Unknown said:
I must say that what SeekingTruth wrote along with everyone else’s’ posts, have convinced me to pursue Gurdjieff and the Work. I have just ordered In Search of the Miraculous and look very much forward to studying it.
Those who have taken the time to address your posts do not appear to have made the smallest dent in your WALL OF NOISE. If you "study" Gurdjieff as you have other material to date, I'm sure we can only expect more of the same: You'll take whatever bits and pieces you believe supports your "working hypotheses", and ignore the rest. The problem is, while that suits your own personal agenda, it adds no value to the work of this forum.

Racer_Unkown said:
. . . . yet another load of waffle* and NOISE . . . .
The rules of the forum, according to Racer Unknown:

I am The Great Racer Unknown.

I will not make any attempt to reduce the noise level of my posts, for I am The Great Racer Unknown.

I will post endless rambling descriptions of my thought processes, which amount to nothing more than NOISE, for I am The Great Racer Unknown.

If forum members respond to the NOISE I post, I will post more and more NOISE, for I am The Great Racer Unknown.

I will avoid the 'line of force' of everything I read, so as to equip myself for posting endless NOISE, for I am The Great Racer Unknown.

Look at me, I'm wonderful.

I am The Great Racer Unknown.

p.s. If you ignore me, I will throw my toys out of the pram . . .
(*waffle: to talk or write foolishly, inconsequentially, and usually at length: to blather. Penguin English Dictionary)

For whatever reason, I have had strange occurrences happen to me in my life. I’m still trying to make sense of them decades later. This is what has propelled me on my “quest” in fact.

Much as you, I too have researched various methods, techniques, philosophies and more. Sure, some have been wastes of time. Although paradoxically, they really weren’t, as I actually learnt from *personal experience* that they didn’t work. While other teachings did have in them some “nuggets of gold.” Or so it seemed to me.

You recall the time you were learning how to ride a bicycle as a kid? How your dad, uncle, mother, brother, showed and explained to you how the pedals and brakes and other gadgets worked? How you were told about having to maintain the proper *balance* so as to not sway to either side and probably falling off the bike? And then, after all that effort you put into it, finally, you accomplished your goal and wheeeeeee!!! off you went into your “riding a bicycle experience.” How cool was that?

The freedom and independence you felt? Not to mention the happiness? Not to mention the fact that NO ONE could ever take ‘that’ away from you: your acquired knowledge and experience. No one, ever!!

In a very real and similar sense, and for whatever strange reason, I was an f’d up kid growing up. Always was the odd ball in the class and was always rejected by the “crowd.” So I became a loner. I’ve been shunned and insulted simply because others perceived me a “different” NOT as in “special,” but rather as in ‘strange.’ Go figure. My entire life has been like this, to this day in fact, I am sad to say.

You see, as soon as I mounted the bicycle, I just “rode it.” Didn’t need any lessons. But as I grew in awareness, I began to want to understand why it was that I seemed to be a “natural” (at riding a bicycle). So then I found diagrams and writings *explaining* the mechanics OF riding. This interested me very much so indeed. As I felt that “just riding” wasn’t enough. At least to me. I wanted to know HOW and WHY it was I simply “rode the bicycle” without having to “learn,” you see.

Some of my friends when I was a little kid, seemed to be ‘naturals’ at some things like say, playing a musical instrument, others at drawing, yet others at being jack a*****, strangely enough...

Think of simply ‘knowing’ how to play the piano (like by ear or being a natural), and you love it, of course. But then you come across musical theory, notes, and clefts and musical scales and what not – that’s a whole different world!

Anyway, this is what has happened to me and the work (as in writings) of Gurdjieff.

And as I try to understand what it “all might mean,” I post in this forum so as to exchange data and ideas with others that might be going through something similar in the hope we can all help one another seek the Objective Truth about the reality we exist in and of ourselves.

As one of the lines in the section of the forum index describing The Work states:

What is True Spirituality? Is it our birthright, or is it something we must Quest for?

And so I go about my life searching for that SAME answer!

That’s why I’m “here:” to learn about the "theory" I've 'stumbled upon' behind riding my bicycle (or is that playing the piano?)

Please understand where I’m coming from.

Peace.

Racer_Unknown said:
You recall the time you were learning how to ride a bicycle as a kid? How your dad, uncle, mother, brother, showed and explained to you how the pedals and brakes and other gadgets worked? How you were told about having to maintain the proper *balance* so as to not sway to either side and probably falling off the bike? And then, after all that effort you put into it, finally, you accomplished your goal and wheeeeeee!!! off you went into your “riding a bicycle experience.” How cool was that? The freedom and independence you felt? Not to mention the happiness? Not to mention the fact that NO ONE could ever take ‘that’ away from you: your acquired knowledge and experience. No one, ever!!
I usually like analogies but coming from you it sounds like an emotional kidnapping.

Racer_Unknown said:
In a very real and similar sense, and for whatever strange reason, I was an f’d up kid growing up. Always was the odd ball in the class and was always rejected by the “crowd.” So I became a loner. I’ve been shunned and insulted simply because others perceived me a “different” NOT as in “special,” but rather as in ‘strange.’ Go figure. My entire life has been like this, to this day in fact, I am sad to say.
Don't you find it worrying after all those years of your personal quest that you haven't found the root of this "problem" ?
There is a good deal of great books to read about Narcissism in the Books section of this forum.

Don't you want to get rid of this idea of yourself at all ? even a little ?

Racer_Unknown said:
Please understand where I’m coming from.
I'd rather understand where you're going :D

I’m really struggling with this… Was Gurdjieff an OP?

Racer_Unknown said:
You see, as soon as I mounted the bicycle, I just “rode it.” Didn’t need any lessons. But as I grew in awareness, I began to want to understand why it was that I seemed to be a “natural” (at riding a bicycle). So then I found diagrams and writings *explaining* the mechanics OF riding. This interested me very much so indeed. As I felt that “just riding” wasn’t enough. At least to me. I wanted to know HOW and WHY it was I simply “rode the bicycle” without having to “learn,” you see.
Okay, one more time. PLEASE consider each of these points very carefully:

(1) Your belief that you have always just "known" without having to "learn" is an ILLUSION. It is a mechanical PROGRAM that you learned from an early age, and which runs so automatically that you never question it. You have a strong attachment to that PROGRAM, and it stands in the way of your being able to perceive OBJECTIVE REALITY.

(2) Through the Work (as defined by Gurdjieff in his 4th Way teaching) members of this forum have, to varying degrees, experience in perceiving OBJECTIVE REALITY. Thus, to them it is obvious that you only BELIEVE that you know how to ride the bike -- and that in fact you have been riding that bike arse-backwards.

(3) As long as you persist in this ILLUSION that you already "know" and do not have to "learn", you can never really begin the Work of perceiving OBJECTIVE REALITY. Forum members are not interested in hearing you pose theory after theory after theory as to why your delusion represents reality, because they that know it does not. They see it for what it is: a repetitive, predictable, mechanical PROGRAM.

Racer_Unknown said:
And as I try to understand what it “all might mean,” I post in this forum so as to exchange data and ideas with others that might be going through something similar in the hope we can all help one another seek the Objective Truth about the reality we exist in and of ourselves.
(4) Thus far you have not offered any "data and ideas" that adds value to the purpose of this forum, for the reasons outlined above. However, there are no doubt many other discussion groups available where there are "others that might be going through something similar", and will be interested in "exchanging" theories as to why and how you are SPECIAL.

(5) When you are ready to at least question your PROGRAM, and are ready to BEGIN the Work, this forum will be here to assist. Until then, your posts can do no more than contribute NOISE.

Someone may have a 'natural' inclination towards the quest, but I doubt that in this world, the Real I would actually be in control spontaneously as it were, that is, that the individual would be the master of him or herself without having worked long years, consciously. One can feel alienated from the world, disgusted by the lies, by the suffering we inflict on each other, and still be completely immersed in it, doing the same thing we find so horrible to others, even those who are our closest friends.

In the Fourth Way, it is said one must pay in advance. If spirituality is our birthright, that does not mean that there is no price to pay.

One must pay everything.

Everything.

All of one's illusions about oneself.

It isn't theoretical. Strange occurrences don't count for anything. All they can do is open oneself to the fact that the world is a much stranger and miraculous place than we are taught. But they don't mean we are special. They don't mean we are already on the quest.

This forum is not only theory, it is also a specific implementation of the theory. It is a particular practice. So open yourself to that possibility, and you might be amazed at what can happen.

Henry

Wow. Thank You, Henry.

You've hit on a profound "truth" (as in relating to my development, hence the quotes).

Henry said:
...I doubt that in this world, the Real I would actually be in control spontaneously as it were, that is, that the individual would be the master of him or herself without having worked long years, consciously.
That's just it, man. I'm no master of myself. I do 'whatever' but can't explain it nor do I know what it is for! So when I came across this forum and Gurdjieff's teachings (about fusing the magnetic center) it just seemed like THAT is perhaps what I've been searching for? But this search has taken me in all sorts of directions! Nonetheless I've learnt from that as well.

Henry said:
...It isn't theoretical. Strange occurrences don't count for anything. All they can do is open oneself to the fact that the world is a much stranger and miraculous place than we are taught. But they don't mean we are special. They don't mean we are already on the quest.
For the record, I have never said anything about being "special!" For some strange reason, some folks hear and see *whatever* it is they see/hear in what I say and react as they do. Others are cool with it though.

I look so much forward to begin In Search of the Miraculous so as to "see" what you guys see (about programs and false I's and man 1-2-3-7 etc) and begin my "clean up" of all the "spyware programs" I've accumulated during my near 20 year search of "surfing." (LOTS of crap in there fer sure.)

So anyway, thanks again for your "refreshing" post. A welcome change ... :)

ru said:
For some strange reason, some folks hear and see *whatever* it is they see/hear in what I say and react as they do. Others are cool with it though.
Several forum members have put a lot of time and energy into explaining to Racer exactly why this is - and all he has come away with is 'for some strange reason'?????

Can he not understand a word that has been written to him? Or is this all a huge game to him?

I'm also curious as to who these 'others' are who are 'cool with it'? Because, quite frankly, not calling him on it does not equate being 'cool with it'.

I must admit to being stunned by Racer's lack of personal insight and his inability to listen to, or to learn from, what is said to him. :shock:

Racer_Unknown said:
I'm no master of myself. I do 'whatever' but can't explain it nor do I know what it is for!
Yet you introduced yourself here as a "Teacher". What exactly is it that you "teach" to others?

Racer_Unknown said:
So when I came across this forum and Gurdjieff's teachings (about fusing the magnetic center) it just seemed like THAT is perhaps what I've been searching for?
Please outline as succinctly as possible (in one paragraph or less) what it is that you've been "searching for". Then please explain what exactly about Gurdjieff's teachings about the MAGNETIC CENTER answers that search for you. Perhaps if you explain this we can get a better sense of where you are "coming from".

Oh boy… Feels like I’m walking on eggshells here… Let’ see if I can reply Anart without getting in trouble.

Anart said:
Can he not understand a word that has been written to him? Or is this all a huge game to him?
Okay. ”Supposedly,” the supernatural (hyperdimensional entities et al) is real. Correct?

Then, in posts, when I describe an instance relating to this "fact" (It IS a fact after all. Right? That hyperdimeniosnal entities exist??). But what happens when I say this on a post: “NOISE!” “NOT REAL!” DELUSION! etc)

Hmm Would not that be a weird *rection* (as in programmed...) of some kind? Reacting to something that simply is?

Anart said:
Can he not understand a word that has been written to him?
Although I do understand what has been written, I don’t comprehend WHY the reaction? Could it be that it is because it is out of some people’s 'reality box'?

Take my younger sister for instance. Sure she “believes” in discarnate entities. But that’s about it. It is a **belief.** And nothing more than that. As she does not KNOW it because she lacks *personal experience* with such phenomena. Yet, when others share what they share (based on supernatural experiences like ouija board channeling for instance or out of body experiences), she GETS ANGRY!

But again, why?

I for one do not really know.

(Why do you suppose she *reacts* this way though – to something she believes but cannot see it/experience it?

Anart said:
I'm also curious as to who these 'others' are who are 'cool with it'? Because, quite frankly, not calling him on it does not equate being 'cool with it'.
“Others” would be simply people in a conversation. Like the conversations I have with others about similar stuff discussed on the forum in my personal life. And yes, they (these “others,” I mean) are “cool” with it. As in agreement – that the supernatural is Real. That's it.

Racer_Unknown said:
Oh boy… Feels like I’m walking on eggshells here… Let’ see if I can reply Anart without getting in trouble.
This has nothing to do with 'getting into trouble' - you are not a child - or are you?

ru said:
Okay. ”Supposedly,” the supernatural (hyperdimensional entities et al) is real. Correct?
Actually, we consider it to be a working hypothesis and nothing more. The important lessons to be learned are here in front of us every single day.

ru said:
Then, in posts, when I describe an instance relating to this "fact" (It IS a fact after all. Right? That hyperdimeniosnal entities exist??). But what happens when I say this on a post: “NOISE!” “NOT REAL!” DELUSION! etc)
You have not understood one word that has been said to you. That would be fine if you did not continue to 'talk'.

ru said:
Hmm Would not that be a weird *rection* (as in programmed...) of some kind? Reacting to something that simply is?
The input you have been given relates directly to your behavior on this forum and your glaring lack of understanding and glaring inability to get beyond your own ego and delusions to see what is being said to you. I realize that might sound harsh, but enough is enough.

ru said:
Although I do understand what has been written, I don’t comprehend WHY the reaction? Could it be that it is because it is out of some people’s 'reality box'?
No, you do not understand. You do not even understand what 'reality box' you are dealing with here on this forum - yet you never stop - not once, not for one moment - to question yourself.

ru said:
Take my younger sister for instance. Sure she “believes” in discarnate entities. But that’s about it. It is a **belief.** And nothing more than that. As she does not KNOW it because she lacks *personal experience* with such phenomena. Yet, when others share what they share (based on supernatural experiences like ouija board channeling for instance or out of body experiences), she GETS ANGRY!

But again, why?
I have no idea - since this discussion is not about your little sister - judging from your behavior on this forum, she probably gets angry from having to listen to you drone on and on without ever listening to a word another person says, unless you think those words flatter or support you.

ru said:
(Why do you suppose she *reacts* this way though – to something she believes but cannot see it/experience it?
She's probably reacting to you - not what you are saying.

ru said:
“Others” would be simply people in a conversation. Like the conversations I have with others about similar stuff discussed on the forum in my personal life.
Then you should take this as a very large sign that your time would be better spent discussing this with others in the forum of your personal life - not here on this forum where you are distracting and wasting time.

ru said:
And yes, they (these “others,” I mean) are “cool” with it. As in agreement – that the supernatural is Real. That's it.
You have no idea what you are talking about. You don't even understand what has been said to you about where you are off-track and what the 'issue' is with your participation on this forum. You honestly think it has to do with 'the supernatural is real'???? Have you read ANYTHING that has been written to you?

Have you thought about any of it or are you incapable of that? See, I think you're intelligent enough to know very well what you are doing - and that you are having a grand old time doing it. Enough time and energy has been wasted here - enough draining and enough distraction - it is time for it to stop.

Racer_Unknown said:
Okay. ”Supposedly,” the supernatural (hyperdimensional entities et al) is real. Correct? Then, in posts, when I describe an instance relating to this "fact" (It IS a fact after all. Right? That hyperdimeniosnal entities exist??). But what happens when I say this on a post: “NOISE!” “NOT REAL!” DELUSION! etc)
No one here has referred to your assertion that "the supernatural is real" (whatever that means) as "delusion" or "noise". I, for one, have been EXTREMELY CLEAR about what aspects of your posts constitute ILLUSION and NOISE.

If you genuinely misread my posts to you, I can only suggest that you go back and re-read them. If you are merely pretending to misunderstand in order to manipulate the discussion away from the real issue -- well, that doesn't wash here.

Peperfritz said:
Yet you introduced yourself here as a "Teacher". What exactly is it that you "teach" to others?
Basically, “metaphysical stuff.” Things I’ve learned in nearly 20 years of researching the nature of reality.

Peperfritz said:
Please outline as succinctly as possible (in one paragraph or less) what it is that you've been "searching for"
When I came across the C’s transcripts several years ago, I was immediately drawn to them – what they had to say. And so a bit later further looked into what Laura and SOTT where about/did and became a regular reader.

Then, a few months ago, on an *intuitive level* it felt as though I was “missing something" (many things to be sure). Many pieces of this puzzle I’m trying to put together is as best as I can explain it. Because you see, it’s almost like I’ve been given (or already had?) this “shinny cool sci-fi-like piece of equipment” (?) but no owner’s manual came with it! And so when reading over the threads of the Work and coming across data about an astral body and a soul in Gurdjieff's work, it felt as though I should seek it out; find out more about this new knowledge (for me) as it appears to be VERY valuable in terms of discipline and Knowing Thyself.

Peperfritz said:
Then please explain what exactly about Gurdjieff's teachings about the MAGNETIC CENTER answers that search for you. Perhaps if you explain this we can get a better sense of where you are "coming from"."
Honestly, I’m still wrapping my head around that… It seems to me that it is VERY important (wow, my dog jus barked!) for me to learn and try to do (create/fuse my magnetic center). What’s more, when I read SeekinTruth’s post earlier in the thread (THANKS AGAIN!!), it really convinced me – given ALL he shares, especially the data about Man 1-7 – that I NEED to try and DO this, for whatever reason.

All of my research these past 18 years has been along these lines, meaning I have “followed my heart” (intuition) but USING my head to wherever it leads.

And so I’m here to learn… As again, my “gut” tells me it is time for this Work.

I hope we can be friends...? :)

Peace.

RU, you are picking and choosing to what and to whom you are responding. Reading your post number 61753, it is really filled with so much nonsense and identification with your own speculations that it is impossible to know where to begin. As Anart said, no one is questioning you on the possible reality of "supernatural" things. I doubt people really care much about that.

The point is you seem very identified with "learnings" "you" think you have already made. I put "you" in quotes because it doesn't seem that you have questioned in a critically rigorous way, who is this 'I' that thinks it has lots of "learnings".

Would it be possible for you to respond to Atreides's post number 61707 about the multiple jigsaw puzzles? You seem to be rushing to fit lots of very carefully assembled teachings into your own subjective framework. There is a real danger there for you (assuming you are really looking for objective knowledge) and there is lots of noise for the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom