Earthlings

Z...

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
have you ever heard of Speciesism?!

Very powerfull documentary and definitely not for the fainthearted

http://veg-tv.info/Earthlings

I think Peter Singer coined the term

Australian philosopher born in 1946. Singer is an ethicist whose Practical Ethics (1979) emphasizes the application of consequentialist moral principles to matters of personal and social concern. He is most widely admired for Animal Liberation (1975), in which Singer shows that, since a difference of species entails no moral distinction between sentient beings, it is wrong to mistreat non-human animals; it follows that animal experimentation and the eating of animal flesh are morally indefensible. In "Do Animals Feel Pain?, Singer argues for the moral relevance of animal pain.
I could just watch the first five minutes then the stream ended.
This is too hard to watch for me for the moment.
Looks interesting though if you can stomach it.
Ponerology in action.

In 1986 i decided to eat no meat what so ever and kept this up with out missing it in any way. I ate meat again when visiting friends in another country a number of years back , and again when staying with other friends at another point.

On my return I always reverted back to none meat eating. A few months ago I started to eat Tuna pastas now and again , but after watching this film you posted , Tuna or any fish is now also off the menu .

To hear these beings in great pain , and seeing the way they are treated in general was sickening , though I watched to the end.

If greys etc see us as we see our fellow Earthlings then we should really have nothing to complain about.The Cassiopaeans have said the same.

Im fortunate that my blood type is in alignment with being vegetarian.

Highly recommend this film , one kept thinking that the PTB / Psychopaths see us as the people in this film see our fellow Earthlings.

Thanks for the link.

I just finished watching this and man was it hard to stomach. I feel unspeakably sad and disgusted at the torture done to those animals. The heartlessness is just beyond me. After seeing this movie I'm seriously considering to stop eating meat and stop buying leather shoes. I am already buying 'biological' meat, milk and cheese for the same reason for some time now. I first have to figure out if I actually can do without eating meat, whether or not I got the body type so to say.

Hello,

Just yesterday, i watched the Earthlings documentary that this thread is about to the end, and i have to say that i am deeply shocked.
I have heard before what takes place in slaughterhouses, but watching all this inhuman and methodical industrialized cruelty and exploitation of animal life is sickening.
I really cried for what a part our species does, and for what most of our species put up with out of a convenient and mostly self-imposed state of ignorance.
If 3rd density STS humans can feel so superior to 2nd density animal life in order to commit these atrocities, i can only imagine by expansion what can 4rth density STS creatures do and feel towards us.

It will take some time to digest the experience of this documentary, but because of it i feel that -in a painful way- i have grown in understanding. It is stupid for man to believe and act as if he is at the top-end of a feeding hierarchy that actually transcends densities. We are but blinded animals and food ourselves. And in a way, i also feel that everything that happens or will happen to mankind is but a well deserved lesson. There is simply no excuse for causing so much pain and suffering, and every action has it's consequence...

I do not recommend watching this to just anyone, but the actual pictures as cruel and socking as they are, have their own strength in presenting reality and helping to make some deep realizations...

Thank you

I saw this documentary not too long ago, and it really was difficult to watch. I had trouble watching the entire documentary in one sitting, I had to break it up over a few days. I had known that slaughterhouse practices were cruel and unusual, but I had no idea the extent of torture and evil was being committed behind those walls so I can enjoy the ease and comfort of making sure my hamburger is good to go in 5 minutes at any local fast food restaurant.

spyraal said:
It will take some time to digest the experience of this documentary, but because of it i feel that -in a painful way- i have grown in understanding. It is stupid for man to believe and act as if he is at the top-end of a feeding hierarchy that actually transcends densities. We are but blinded animals and food ourselves. And in a way, i also feel that everything that happens or will happen to mankind is but a well deserved lesson. There is simply no excuse for causing so much pain and suffering, and every action has it's consequence...

This is true. The methods used in the video are horrid. I can understand killing an animal, or killing anything for that matter isn't easy to watch, but what hit me the most was the total disregard for their welfare while ALIVE.

The living conditions are terrible, the hens that are forced to lay eggs constantly, and are electrically shocked on a regular basis to induce the process. Or how baby calves are are put in pens so that they don't grow or develop, until finally they are killed. For some reason, that scene brought back memories of the Matrix, where the baby is introvenously fed the liquid remains of the dead, and how all these cords and attachments are connected. "As you witness the cruel efficiency" I believe is what Morpheus said in the movie.

How the Circus trainers beat and break the elephants down to bend to their will. You can almost see the Trainer feeding off the elephant, who looks so broken down and has lost their will. I could almost make out the transfer of energy going on, how some of the men who work their fed off the suffering and torture, and were enjoying it, revelling in that behaviour.

You know, I understand the need to eat meat, I don't believe that a full vegan diet is the best approach for everyone, but honestly, if people were to at least CUT DOWN on the intake of meat, and try and find better sources of meat product (Free range Hen eggs for example) or cutting down on restaurant and fast food meat, that maybe there won't be as much pressure on the slaughterhouses to produce. Because it seems to me, that due to the demand for meat and chicken product, more efficient and faster means were implemented to meet this demand. It just so happens that those means are the worst possible means for the animals themselves. Which I guess makes sense because 3D STS feed off of 2nd Density, just like 4D feeds off of us.

From Everything I Want to Do Is Illegal
_http://www.acresusa.com/toolbox/reprints/Salatin_Sept03.pdf

Joel Salatin said:
I want to dress my beef and pork on the
farm where I’ve coddled and raised it. But
zoning laws prohibit slaughterhouses on
agricultural land. For crying out loud,
what makes more holistic sense than to
put abattoirs where the animals are? But
no, in the wisdom of Western disconnected
thinking, abattoirs are massive
centralized facilities visited daily by a
steady stream of tractor trailers and illegal
alien workers.

But what about dressing a couple of
animals a year in the backyard? How can
that be compared to a ConAgra or Tyson
facility? In the eyes of the government,
the two are one and the same. Every
T-bone steak has to be wrapped in a
half-million dollar facility so that it can be
sold to your neighbor. The fact that I can
do it on my own farm more cleanly, more
responsibly, more humanely, more
efficiently, and in a more environmentally
friendly manner doesn’t matter to the
government agents who walk around with
big badges on their jackets and
wheelbarrow-sized regulations tucked
under their arms.

OK, so I take my animals and load
them onto a trailer for the first time in
their life to send them up the already
clogged interstate to the abattoir to await
their appointed hour with a shed full of
animals of dubious extraction. They are
dressed by people wearing long coats
with deep pockets with whom I cannot
even communicate. The carcasses hang in
a cooler alongside others that were not
similarly cared for in life. After the
animals are processed, I return to the
facility hoping to retrieve my meat.
When I return home to sell these
delectable packages, the county zoning
ordinance says that this is a manufactured
product because it exited the
farm and was reimported as a valueadded
product, thereby throwing our farm
into the Wal-Mart category, another
prohibition in agricultural areas. Just so
you understand this, remember that an onfarm
abattoir was illegal, so I took the
animals to a legal abattoir, but now the
selling of said products in an on-farm
store is illegal.

Our whole culture suffers from an
industrial food system that has made
every part disconnected from the rest.
Smelly and dirty farms are supposed to be
in one place, away from people, who
snuggle smugly in their cul-de-sacs and
have not a clue about the out-of-sightout-
of-mind atrocities being committed to
their dinner before it arrives in microwaveable,
four-color-labeled, plastic
packaging. Industrial abattoirs need to be
located in a not-in-my-backyard place to
sequester noxious odors and sights.
Finally, the retail store must be located in
a commercial district surrounded by lots
of pavement, handicapped access, public
toilets and whatever else must be required
to get food to people.

The notion that animals can be raised,
processed, packaged, and sold in a model
that offends neither our eyes nor noses
cannot even register on the average
bureaucrat’s radar screen — or, more
importantly, on the radar of the average
consumer advocacy organization.
Besides, all these single-use megalithic
structures are good for the gross domestic
product. Anything else is illegal.

Perhaps the only way to make any resounding impact on the way animals for food are treated is to raise awareness of the general public and to complain to the various fast food corporations, restaurants, grocery store chains, and our esteemed, elected representatives. Otherwise, how will anything ever change? :(

:scared: Emotionally impossible for me to watch this at the moment. Just had a look severals seconds and it seem a concentrate of horrors.

Just finished watching it, and am in a state of shock. That was the most horrendous acts of violence and sheer cruelty that I've ever seen. Deeply depressing, and one feels ashamed to be of the human species. All the handlers, butchers and "caretakers" showed enormous pathology in dealing with the animals. One wonders if it is at all possible to work at a place like that and be sane at all. And if one was at some point, for how long? How long would it take before the sheer negative force of a place like that overpowers you and forces you to project it at the animals, as helpless victims. Yeuch...

STS 3d vs. 2d, and than we are trying to get some sympathies for ourselves vs. 4d STS,........,....unbelievable. Could not watch it, perhaps some with out emphaty can.

Definitely not for the faint of hearted.

It was really difficult for me to see those other people as members of my own species, i mean throwing a live dog into a garbage compactor, boiling pigs alive. :( What future does a species have if this is the way it's members behave towards other beings inhabiting the same planet.
Ljubica said:
STS 3d vs. 2d, and than we are trying to get some sympathies for ourselves vs. 4d STS,........,....unbelievable. Could not watch it, perhaps some with out emphaty can.
Yeah, it would definitely be hypocritical to cry mercy, when this is how humanity behaves as a collective.

This article: https://www.sott.net/articles/show/241943-Canada-British-Columbia-New-Sled-Dog-Rules-Still-Allow-Controversial-Killings

Goes nicely with the topic at hand, i mean sled dogs put their blood, sweat & probably tears into serving their humans. Blood literally because sometimes the ice cuts their paws, but they still continue on, trailing a streak of blood. What do their owners repay them with? by shooting "surplus dogs, even if they are healthy."

Granted their are situations like if the dog is seriously injured, and one is miles away from any medical care, but this whole thing brought to mind when Gurdjieff was crossing the Gobi dessert, and all the animals had served them well, and they were like oh our friends (the animals), but then they had to kill them all to make the raft, and he made the observation that such a situation would only arise in hell. He also said, and i am paraphrasing the unconscious operation of machines, naturally leads to destruction.

Mechanic said:
I just finished watching this and man was it hard to stomach. I feel unspeakably sad and disgusted at the torture done to those animals. The heartlessness is just beyond me. After seeing this movie I'm seriously considering to stop eating meat and stop buying leather shoes. I am already buying 'biological' meat, milk and cheese for the same reason for some time now. I first have to figure out if I actually can do without eating meat, whether or not I got the body type so to say.
Hello Mechanic. Since you have over 300 post's you might have read one very important thread: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,22916.0.html
Please understand that i felt the same way as you do right now and that i had the same intentions (see my post below) after watching this film.
BUT, just because a lot of people are cruel to animals, doesn't mean that we shouldn't eat meat. Everything on this planet, like the farming of animals, got perverted because of a few pathological people. A way to bypass those huge corporations and their way to treat animals, is to look for a farmer near you (best would be an organic farmer) and to make a visit so you can make your own picture of the whole situation. Are the space-conditions appropriate for the animals? Are they treated well? Do they get the right food? How is the hygiene situation? What impression makes the farmer on you (although that could mislead)? And many more things. So please have a look at the thread i posted above an reconsider your actions.

Now about the film

I've seen this film years before and honestly, i don't know another time when i was crying so much (no pun: I hope I'm not an OP since i have that much empathy with animals). I've shown that film to my mother and, no surprise, she was crying too. I was so emotionally hit by that film, that i decided i don't want to eat meat anymore. And so I lived for over one year. I was also on the brink of going to be an Vegan.

The only thing i was doing, was searching for confirmation,like looking which one of the so called "stars" were also a vegetarian, or looking into all those book's which propagate a vegetarian lifestyle. And for a certain amount of time i was feeling really well (or i thought so). For example.: We have a mountain in front of our house and we went hiking. At that time i was for about 7 months into the vegetarian diet and it really seamed that my endurance had increased. I was full of energy when we got to the top and all my friends needed to make a few breaks in between (this
mountain is ca.17000m high and the climb is very arduous). Then i found this forum and everything changed. I think you can imagine what i want
to say. I turned from a 100% vegetarian to a nearly 100% paleo diet (i still eat sometimes some veggies).And now, i do have some problems with the people around me (wether at work, my friends, my family.....) when it comes to discussions about diet, conspiracy theory, philosophy, smoking (or other health related issues).......They saw me turning around the first time with my vegetarian diet and they told me not to do. Then they saw me turning around the second time, with my paleo diet (from one extreme into the other), and they still tell me that it is not good. I somehow lost allot of credibility and that makes it sometimes hard to talk because my words seems to bounce on their ears.

To make a long story short. It is very interesting to see how much influence one film can have on once life. Not that i regret watching this film, but when i see how it influenced me, it makes my back shiver.

Edit=Quote

Hello Laurentiu,

after reading your post, this caught my attention:

Laurentiu said:
We have a mountain in front of our house and we went hiking. At that time i was for about 7 months into the vegetarian diet and it really seamed that my endurance had increased. I was full of energy when we got to the top and all my friends needed to make a few breaks in between (this
mountain is ca.17000m high and the climb is very arduous).

I am not aware of any mountain on Earth whose peak is 17 kilometers above the sea level. You probably meant 1700 meters and not 17000?

I've watched now about 20 minutes of this documentary and the truth is indeed hard to swallow.

as long as humanity is controlled by a psychopathic system this kind of Holocaust will continue.
as long as we are so heavenly over populated and don't respect nature this will continue.

real human beings should reconsider their place in nature and a human approach to killing the animals we need to eat.
small comunities of human beings(without Psychopaths or Pathologic people) with animals that live freely in nature I think would be the best approach.
many native people like the indians only take from nature what the community needs to survive and with respect to the animals that are being killed.

to get there is a hard one for modern man and mother nature might very well intervene in in the not to distant future...

Laurentiu said:
Mechanic said:
Hello Mechanic. Since you have over 300 post's you might have read one very important thread: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,22916.0.html
Please understand that i felt the same way as you do right now and that i had the same intentions (see my post below) after watching this film.

Mechanic, I think another good thing for you to read is The Vegetarian Myth by Lierre Keith. She was a vegetarian for 20 some years and it nearly killed her. What she ended up finding out through a lot of research is that Big Agriculture is killing a whole lot of critters as well as destroying the topsoil of the planet so nothing can grow.

Also reading Primal Body, Primal Mind by Nora T. Gedgaudas will show you how being a vegetarian not only hurts your body, but also messes with your mental faculties.

I know that the way the pathologicals treat animals is beyond horrid and they need to be done away with. The best way to do this is to buy meat from local farmers, especially those who have grass fed/grass finished animals and that are certified organic. They usually treat their animals very well and are conscientious about their treatment.

We have been eating fat and meat for a very, very, very long time. Much longer than we have been eating loads of carbs. So to truly nourish our bodies and minds, we need to continue eating fat and meat. It makes a body strong and it also helps to keep us healthy - even during times of great upheavals.

Back
Top Bottom