Organised or "Gang" Stalking - Paranoia?

Ryan

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This thread will hopefully contain a greater examination of the phenomena discussed in this thread. What is fact, and what is fiction? Putting "gang stalking" into Google returns "about 61,000" hits at the time of writing. I've compiled a short list of what appear to be "key" websites by reviewing the top Google results and checking lists of links and references on each site. As the objectivity of these sites has not yet been verified, hyperlinks have not been added.

Site: _http://www.c-a-t-c-h.ca/
First entry in Internet archive: Sept 27, 2004

Site: _http://www.multistalkervictims.org/
First entry in Internet archive: February 18, 2004
Domain Owner: Eleanor White

Site: _http://www.stoporganizedstalking.org/
First entry in Internet archive: January 13, 2006
Domain owner: Lynn Troxel

Site: _http://www.gangstalkingworld.com/
First entry in Internet archive: January 6, 2007
Domain owner: (GmB)? Bailey

Blog: _http://gangstalking.wordpress.com/
First entry in Internet archive: March 21, 2007

-------

Digging into the history of c-a-t-c-h.ca, I discovered the following on the old version of the catch site.

_http://web.archive.org/web/20041208015433/http://members.rogers.com/wmp2003/guidelines.htm

History & Leadership:

Founders:

CATCH was formed by Glenda Whiteman and myself. Glenda did the communicating with the Toronto Rape Crisis Centre and stayed in frequent contact with me (by phone) for several months. If it wasn't for her perseverance in phoning the crisis lines for two years and hearing from the women on the phones that they had heard stories like hers, CATCH would not exist. Glenda was able to connect with someone at the TRCC who volunteered to help us form an activism group and advocate on our behalf.

I had the resources to handle and coordinate new people through the internet via my websites and mailing list, which had grown to a wopping 190 people in only one year. Since I went online, my one main goal has been to get people together to fight this. Targets were naturally reticent to trust anyone else, but without the power of numbers, I realized that individual efforts were proving futile in most cases - due to either lack of belief of the target, or improper diagnoses of mental illness. As a result, I began promoting the idea of cooperation through the Victim's Network ( _www.eharassment.ca/network.htm), and through the Houston events (see below for more information). When this opportunity came up to form a group, it was a natural extension of the work I had already been doing.

Our first meeting took place on August 10th, 2004.

Noted Members:

Eleanor White:

At the start of the CATCH project, I had been in contact with Eleanor for over a year. Along with her extensive websites (_www.raven1.net and _www.multistalkervictims.org), she does a lot of activism work, so when she asked to join CATCH, I was thrilled. Eleanor brings a vast amount of experience in activism and knowledge about the subject to the group.

Goals:

(1) To raise public awareness (of non-targeted people) through activism projects,
(2) To let other victims know that they are not alone and thereby increase our numbers,
(3) To network with other victims, exchange ideas and offer support outside of the meetings.
(4) To provide a safe place where victims can meet.

Ideals & Objectives:

(1) To treat all people fairly and with respect, (i.e. innocent until proven guilty and not the other way around),
(2) To present a professional face to the public,
(3) To preserve the integrity of CATCH goals by reserving the right to remove or decline membership to people who are in opposition to the goals or ideals of the group, or who are in any other way disruptive to the functioning of the group.

Participation of New Members:

Participation in activities outside of the CATCH meetings is dependent on the following:

(1) Time knowing the person,
(2) Activism level in the group,
(3) Previous level of experience in activism in this or any other cause,
(4) Not being involved in the problematic behaviours listed under the section 'Trust & Responsibility' below.

Responsibilities can include:

(1) The power to represent the group to professionals and public figures,
(2) Public speaking as a representative of CATCH,
(3) Being given personal information about other members of the group - such as a membership list, etc.,
(4) Being present at a 'screening' meeting of a new member,
(5) Helping to arrange an alternate meeting time should the current one not be suitable for some reason.

Trust & Responsibility:

Introduction:

As all of us know, we are in a situation where trust is always an issue. Any attempts to fight the perpetrators is met with sabotage of one form or another, not limiting the possibility of a perpetrator infiltrating the group. This means that we need to be very clear about how this group functions.

Because of my experience with the Houston Project, I became aware of how an activism project can go chaotic and out of control very quickly. The Houston Project was a project I took on with Rev. Le R Gillam of Houston, Texas. Dr. Gillam was the president of the Southeastern Christian Association and had at his disposal doctors, lawyers and connections with politicians. Dr. Gillam heard the stories of two targets and tried to extend his help to us. However, a combination of sabotage by outside forces and disorganization by Dr. Gillam prevented our efforts from coming to fruition.

My experience with the Houston Project is why I am taking the time to establish some clear boundaries at this point in order to see this group running with a minimum of disruption and chaos.

Problematic Behaviours:

I define the following as 'problems' whenever I encounter them in my activism (either online or in person):

(1) People who waste the time of key activists involved in a project.

In my experience, this includes long emails which do not serve a specific purpose. This is not always easy to define, because sometimes a long email exchange takes place which is either about information exchange or about bonding - i.e. sharing difficulties. However, when someone sends me long emails that are rambling, confusing, incoherent, repetitive, demanding, excessively fearful, negative or critical, repeats the same topic over and over, OR seems unable to focus in a discussion but jumps from topic to topic, I consider that time-wasting. The same goes for phone calls which can get very long and do not either (1) serve to exchange information or (2) serve to offer support (within reasonable limits).

In the Houston project, Dr. Gillam received so many phone calls, I would have considered some of them to be blatant harassment. One targeted individual (TI) called him 13 times a day and when he finally got upset with her for invading his privacy, she later wrote to people saying that Dr. Gillam was a fraud. THIS IS A PROBLEM. It is blatant time-wasting and sabotage, and it went on far too often with the Houston project. I was not at all prepared for the chaos that took place, and neither was Dr. Gillam, who had a hard time saying 'no' to the demands people put on him.

In the case of CATCH, this behavior would include:

(a) Regularly leading discussions off in directions that cause the group to steer away from objectives. This may include activism topics, but ones that are irrelevant to our purposes.

(b) Interrupting people who are speaking, or speaking for too long a time. We need to set a time limit on points that are brought up - 5 minutes should be sufficient for most points. We only have an hour, and we want about 25% of that to be our advocate�s input, so that leaves 45 minutes - which means 9 points only, at 5 minutes a piece. This will get more difficult as the group grows, and we may require a person to time individuals. The time limit to make a point may also shrink as the group gets larger.

(c) Dominating discussions. This means talking for short enough stretches of time, but CLEARLY taking up too many of them. Usually a group can sense when this is happening and will get uncomfortable with it.

People who are in 'crisis' will fall into this category, but so will perpetrators as well as people who want to be the center of attention, or want to take over control of the group for their own reasons.

(2) People who cause confusion in a group through incomplete communication or through repeated �miscommunication�, including lying.

Everyone misinterprets things sometimes, but what I am talking about is a pattern that I've seen associated with particular individuals. I've seen this in my emails many times - people do not read something clearly, then send long responses to many people about something that was not said, or twist the meaning of something, leading to the need of the original person to clear usually many points up, which may take A LOT of time. This may be intentional, or not, but it is extremely disruptive. And it happened often with the Houston project. There was a lot of lying taking place and it is likely that the people who were lying were perpetrators.

(3) Forwarding ideas that are contrary to the goals of the group.

Examples contrary to our goals would be:

(a) Promoting ideas which suggest aggression or violence towards perpetrators,
(b) Promoting the idea of gathering evidence or taking legal action. This is something that may be possible when our numbers have grown sufficiently, but is to be done outside of the group until it becomes a stated goal within the group.
(c) Promoting or creating an atmosphere of suspicion,
(d) Centering discussion around one�s own personal issues.

(4) Behaving in ways that are contrary to the ideals and objectives of the group.

Examples would include:

(a) Unprofessional behavior which would lead to the group acquiring a reputation of not being credible includes behaviors outside of the TRCC, such as:

- Shouting at perceived perps
- Chasing perceived perps
- Photographing perceived perps
- Making derogatory comments to perceived perps
- Giving excessive attention to perceived perps to the degree that the
after-CATCH meetings are overly disruptive.

I know this can be difficult for some members, but it is imperative if we are to gain credibility that we do not do the behaviours we are accusing the perpetrators of doing to us. We may be provoked more than usual, but it is possible not to react.

(b) Ridiculing people's ideas and/or showing a general lack of respect towards one's peers.

(5) Other Divisive and Disruptive Behaviors.

Anything that causes fear, mistrust or anger within the group. Examples include:

- Attempting to polarize or split the group into opposite camps,
- Gossiping,
- Criticism that is not presented to the group as a whole, but spread surreptitiously,
- Acting openly suspicious towards new people,
- Lying to the group.

It will probably be inevitable that some people will split off from the group to form their own group with different goals and ideals. This is fine and should not be discouraged.

Screening for New Members:

Screening meetings will take place before the CATCH meeting whenever possible and two representatives of CATCH will meet with the new member to explain how we work, give the person this information and give her the opportunity to tell her story.

Meeting Times:

Meetings will be scheduled for a Saturday or a Sunday unless the majority of the most active members feel that another time would be best.

Membership FAQs:

1. Is there some kind of membership involved in joining CATCH?

No, there is no membership or form to fill out.

2. Do you want any personal information from me?

We require a working phone number and your full name at the start of the second meeting attended. This gives you a chance to see if CATCH is something you wish to participate in before giving out personal information. Please note that if we do not have valid contact information for you, we will ask you not to attend the meetings until you have provided valid contact information.

3. Will you give out my information to anyone?

Because we have a phone list for the purposes of contacting members, any member who is required to contact members for a meeting change will have access to the names and phone numbers. However, only Eleanor White, Glenda Whiteman, our TRCC advocate and myself will have access to that information for at least the first 6 months of operation. If an active member has shown that they are trustworthy, they may be given the task of calling people to give out critical information. No one from the meeting should be contacting you for any other purpose unless you have arranged for it personally.

4. Do you expect me to do any activism?

We don't expect activism from every member. We don't expect anything except that the one hour meeting be dedicated to activist discussion. So don't worry if you don't have time to do anything. However, if you do wish to have more responsibility in the group (see Participation of New Members above), participation beyond attending meetings is required.

[...]

Caution to New Members:

Do not automatically trust that everyone in the group has your best interests at heart. This is just common sense, but some targets may feel that if someone is present at a CATCH meeting, that they have been somehow �screened� for trustworthiness. We cannot necessarily EVER identify a perpetrator. That�s why the list of behaviors is stated clearly. It covers both potential disruption from perpetrators as well as just people who are unable or unwilling to adhere to our guidelines.

from _http://gangstalking.wordpress.com/

In trying to understand gang stalking. I have been doing a lot of research on the snitch programs being used around cities. I started doing this after I realised that some of the people taking part in this were on the wrong side of the law, but they were helping out and signalling like the others.

I know in the States the snitch programs have become so bad, there have been several articles written about them. It’s so bad that criminals have more power than prosecutors and their have been a few people who have tried to shed light on this, but not enough people.

From what I can see, I believe that people who are getting caught up in small to major misdemeanors are being asked to take part in these programs, many without the benefit of seeing a lawyer first or someone who could give them legitimate advise. These programs are a lifetime sentance that you do outside, and there is no freedom, you are trapped once you become a snitch.

I also believe that gang stalking is being used to set people up to get them into these programs. Eg. If there is someone that you want to hurt, and you can’t get to them, you go after someone close to them. If you can’t find something illegal to use, or some way to black mail them, then you try to get them into an illegal situation with the law and then you have them.

I also think that some of the people getting used for the snitch programs are being abused. Abused in the sense that they really didn’t know what they were getting into and many do not know how to get out. Many want to get out, and feel scared, and trapped, others have tried and meet with very bad results, which served as a future example to others who want to walk away.

Recently I saw a young white male, who I very much believe was a part of the snitch side of this program. He seemed to be on a first run and he seemed to be scared out of his mind. (...)

I'm very skeptical of the concept of gang/multi-stalking. I have yet to find a reason/motivation that would explain the massive machine that would have to be in place to support such a program. This is the first time I´we ever seen this so I haven't read much about it and the 'victims' claims. It could be a fun exercise to try to solve this :I
Having experience with many mentally ill people from when I worked at a psychiatric hospital, I can say that this 'fantasy' is quite common.
My hypothesis for the time being is that is it a self-fulfilling paranoid fantasy (paranoid schizophrenia - light ?) , the more you try to see "them" the more you see them. In a way my ego would be delighted if I had hundreds of designated stalkers just for me :) I would be very special. One of the biggest reason for being skeptical would be the description of actions the stalker-victim observers;

My gangstalkers from my community where I live are on my website.

*I have them spamming my website. (I have had to switch the guest book, because of the spam that I keep having to remove.)

*I have at least one gang stalker pretending to be a target, who continually tries to get me into conversations that have nothing to do with gang stalking.

Also he seems to be posting stuff to make gang stalking seem like it’s just people over reacting. Eg. I saw people looking at me at a stop light, I think maybe they were gang stalkers.

Again is every cop involved? I don’t know, (...)

So then a person entered the station and he was subtly doing stasi signals. (...)

Either way, true of false its very fascinating reading the stories of the 'victims'.

more from _http://gangstalking.wordpress.com/

I am just really disgusted. I saw a newspaper article that was talking about how horrible what they are doing in Tibet is. What the monks are going through. I just thought, what about what the government of these western countries are doing to their people. They really think their garbage does not reek. Well it does. (Don’t get me wrong the Tibet situation is horrible, but then our smug, controlled media get to report it, and then we get to feel all good about ourselves, cause we are not like that. Yeah right, you are something worst, because your stuff is hidden, like a dark, dank, dirty little secret.)

I mean really this is what the state is doing.

1. You have wall to wall network of civilian snitches who actually think that pimping each other out is the right thing to do. No respect, and it’s the modern day version of browncoats. Been there done that, the world didn’t need it the first time around, and they don’t need it now.

They really literally nauseate me. I mean to see them in their lame caravans, driving up and down, and walking up and down, it’s disgusting.

2. The state is actually using aerial surveillance. (Not joking.) These creatures actually use and do utilise airplanes to track targets. (Who is the fascists now? That right you are.)

3. They are torturing their own citizens in their homes. I guess as long as the media does not report it, and you are not beating them to a bloody pulp in the street it’s ok to torture people. You make me sick. It’s so hypocritical. How can you criticse other countries, when you do things that are far worst? It’s like the community leader who runs the anti pedophile campaign, only to turn out to be a pedophile himself. Disgusting.

4. The reason that they move in around us, is because these creatures actually think that we are like their prisoners. They are guarding and watching us. It’s like it’s meant to be house arrest or something. Then they report your comings and goings, and whichever snitches are on patrol that day, follow you around. (They work in shifts.)

5. Oh when they know where you are, they will call the snitches on that block, and tell them to keep an eye out for you. Eg. (We have a mentally disturbed person in the area and we need your help, or whatever lie they are using. Remember this is your government doing this and allowing this. These same hypocrites will claim they did not know what was going on under these programs. There is just really something wrong with them.) To the target it’s no better than what the KKK use to do to black people in the south, or the browncoats to the Jews in Germany. As usual the citizens of the state are eating this bs up. They really do think they are doing something good. This is the part that I really just don’t get. I can grasp it with my mind, sort of, but I just can’t understand it. I don’t understand it any better than the German citizens turning on their neighbours doing the same thing. Here we go again. We are so smug, we don’t realise, that we are doing the same thing now. (How can I judge. A year ago, I believed my country could do no wrong. I would never have believed anything bad about them, or that they could be capable of allow such things. Oh well, I was just so wrong.)

6. Well you know about being followed around in public. Oh and then let’s say they loose you. The snitches if they think they have picked up the trail will call it in. They will give your height, description etc.

Remember targets it’s the state allowing this. It’s not being done by anyone else or anything else. Then these same people turn around and tell you who to hate, and how horrible and evil everyone else is. Oh the hypocrisy of it all. The sickness. There is literally something just wrong with them and a society that could go along with this.

Again if you understand nothing else, understand that these people think that they are doing something good, patriotic. Every fascist society goes though this. Every police state, etc. Fighting for the greater good my ass.

I got a chance to watch a clip from the 80’s movie, mini series V. The clip I watched was this letter that Abraham writes to his family, about why they have to help. It’s pretty compelling. When I was younger and I first watched it, I didn’t realise that it was about resisting fascism. Some time later as I grew up, I realised that it was almost like a world war II movie, with the resistance fighters and all that. I never dreamed that someday when I grew up, I would be living and seeing, and experiencing my own version of that.

I mean you feel free, but you are not. Nothing better than tools for the state, and those who resist, or are deemed none compliant, none conformist end up like us. Targeted. Now who is the aggressive, crazy nation that is hurting it’s own citizens. Get the beam out of your own eye, before you go complaining about specks in other peoples. You have way more issues in your own country than others have in theirs. You are like that upstanding politician by day, and that pervert who goes home, and does unspeakable things to their kids by night. Just gross. At least in other countries, when they run over their people with tanks, we know what time of day it is. Here you torture and torment from a distance, then you form these fake committee’s, and pretend you are so good and so moral, and you are not. You are just as bad if not worst than the others.

These countries are suppose to stand for freedom and democracy. They are suppose to be an example to the rest of the world, but instead, you are just as bad as every other government on the planet, you are just better at hiding what you are doing. You are literally doing some of the most evil and immoral things, and you are just better at hiding it.
Oh I noticed that the scrambling news site is gone offline for some time now. I wonder if they are trying to get rid off all traces of their bs? (Scrambling news was the satellite stealing site, that sold the book by David Lawson. The book that tried to make people think that gang stalking was caused by right wing, anti government groups.) Anyways.

It’s so horrible because you think, if I was living in a fascist, or police state I would know it. On T.V. and in movies, they always have tanks, and uniforms and they are marching in the streets. Well just because you have not given the snitches uniforms, it’s no better. The worst part is, these hypocrites use to tell us how bad countries like Russia, and Germany were for doing the same crap they are doing. The hypocrisy is just really bothering me today.

It’s realising how crazy, and truly creepy these people are. How just like Russia they are getting rid of dissident, activities, their version of enemies of the state. However again it’s not the government that disappoints me, apparently there have always been corrupt regimes. No what disappoints me is that society just goes along with this. Don’t get me wrong. I do realise not everyone is down with something this crazy, and creepy. I do realise that it might not be wise or reasonable for everyone to be as open and vocal about it. I do realise these people are creepy and dangerous, but then that is why something has to be said. I really do believe that “all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Edmund Burke.)

We must resist all appearances of evil. (To the best of your ability.) The more I blog, the more I do realise that most of society is aware of what is going on. If you are not a target or a snitch then you will have no idea what I mean. I just realised that when not following a target, most times they just act normal and they don’t use the one handed Stasi/Snitch speak, so you probably will not see that, unless you start speaking to them first. When they don’t know that you are a target, they just seem so normal, it’s easy to almost forget just how creepy this society is.
_http://www.mvp-seattle.com/Pages/pageFascism.htm

12 signs of fascism. I think waking up and finding yourself a Targeted Individual is a pretty big sign.

It’s sad, because I like to think these people grew up the same way I did, had the same values, morals, were on the same page, and they clearly were not. For every dissatisfied person, there are those all too happy to be snitches. In the movie V, (The one with the aliens.) In the clip I was watching the couple are afraid to help, because they have just been turned in by their son, who is a snitch. (God I wish I had understood this stuff better back then. So many others knew and understood these times so much better.) Anyways so they have been tortured ruffed up, and released back into the community to be an example to others, who would help the resistance movement. They are scared and rightfully so, and the wife is explaining why they can’t help. Then the husband who had his arm broken, goes and get’s a letter from his father. His father had survived Nazi Germany, only to be dog meat to a bunch of fascist aliens. Anyways, he reads the letter. It’s a great letter, touching scene and they realise that they have to help the resistance, or they will have learnt nothing. It’s a great scene, and relevant for our time period.

It’s not like it made me hopeful, because this generation, they have forgotten and so we are to repeat this garbage all over again.

Aggressive nation with too much fire power attacking other countries, that did nothing to them. Concentration camps, fake attack that get’s the wars started, and a fascist government, that controls a legion of snitches. Which time period am I referring to?

Anyways, just some reflections.

Oh last thing. The snitching thing. Apparently goes back to England and maybe before. So all the colonies and the branched off countries, at some point probably carried the snitching infection over with them. It’s nothing new. I don’t know if this concentration is anything new, or this level of corruption, but why should I think it is.

_http://www.law.northwestern.edu/wrongfulconvictions/

documents/SnitchSystemBooklet.pdf

The 'patriot movement' connection is pretty interesting.

In the Once You Take The Red Pill thread:

Ryan said:
Exactly. That's why we need more data. For instance, I noticed that Eleanor White's site _http://www.multistalkervictims.org/ included the following snippet:

EW said:
Interview, Eleanor White speaking about gang stalking, on Patriot radio show "Deadline Live", hosted by researcher and activist Jack Blood, October 20, 200
Now it is probable that Jack Blood is a "media organ" of the Pathocracy, so if he is promoting the "victims" of this "phenomena", there may be some kind of agenda there.
In White's review of what seems a notable book on gang stalking, Terrorist Stalking in America by David Lawson, she also promotes GCN and republic broadcasting:

_http://www.multistalkervictims.org/terstalk.htm#NOTPATRIOTS
EW said:
This author describes local extremist groups who go to considerable lengths to actually masquerade as public officials. We organized stalking targets also report bizarre and sometimes unethical and illegal behaviour on the part of genuine public officials too, so this book should be viewed as excellent but not necessarily all available information on the topic of citizen gang or vigilante or group stalking.

Let me say here that this author, basing his opinion on a misleading document by the Southern Poverty Law Center, alleges "Patriots" are one of the extremist groups which participate in stalking and harassment. The actual criminal groups frequently DO appeal to potential helpers' "patriotism" to obtain help in carrying out their harassment. But the SPLC report MISTAKENLY IMPLIES that EVERYONE who adopts the "Patriot" label is involved in these odious crimes.

I listen daily to broadcasts by the group calling themselves the U.S. Patriot Movement, and which you, visitor can access via the WEB, shortwave, and some AM-FM stations from these sites:

_http://www.gcnlive.com (Mainly Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm)
_http://www.republicbroadcasting.org

The Patriot broadcasters who broadcast on those stations aggressively work to expose and stop all well covered up crimes. It is clear the Southern Policy Law Center people who refer to Patriot Movement shortwave broadcasters as terrorist stalkers has NEVER actually listened to these broadcasts!
Long term members of the forum will be familiar with the appalling harassment Lisa Guliani experienced as a result of her helping to expose the underbelly of 'the patriot movement.'

This transcript goes into some detail:
TRANSCRIPT # 53 - Interview with Lisa Guliani of WingTV, part 1
The podcasts are also available at the Sott website. It's podcast #57 and #58 though, not #53.

For further background:
Superman Returns: WING TV repels Pathological Pirates AKA Rense & Co

John Kaminski Goes Off the Deep End

Christopher Bollyn Harassed and Beaten by Undercover Cops?

It would not surprise me at all if gcn and republic broadcasting were to some extent connected to gang stalking, because we've seen them do it! Granted it wasn't community based as has been described, but it doesn't seem far out to consider that they may have such connections.

From _http:www.multistalkervictims.org/

Anti Organized Stalking (Citizen Harassment Group)
Information and Support Site
July 17, 2007
(This site went into service February 8, 2004)
Visits since February 8, 2004: ~46,000 + 32,519

** The broken count above, including a "0" count, indicates the counter has been hacked.

What Is Organized Stalking?

Call it "an extra-judicial corrections system", or call it "KKK for everyone."

But make no mistake about it: The fact that organized MULTIPLE stalking has become common, and is NOT prosecuted by the justice system of any country, means that constitutional rule of law is DEAD. When citizens can be targeted for years and DECADES without law enforcement acting to stop the crimes, you have no rule of law, you have the rule of the jungle.

What you are going to read on this site may not seem real to the unaware public. There are three statistics, two from official professional sources, which support what we are asserting here:

** A survey like the one on this site was posted on a high volume news site in 2002. 12,000 people visited that survey in 24 hours. About 120 sent in responses saying they had most or all of the symptoms of organized stalking. That is 1 person in a hundred, primarily in North America.

** Statistics from the book Mobbing: Emotional Abuse in the American Workplace show that in Sweden, about 3.5% of the working population is subject to mobbing, which is organized stalking in the workplace. 3.5% of working people is roughly 1 person in a hundred total, and is in line with the organized stalking survey above.

** Statistics from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control concerning harassment and stalking cases give an overall figure for the U.S. of 4.5 people per 100 as having been harassed or stalked at one time. Our informal survey's result of about one person per 100 being targeted by organized stalking fits well within that 4.5 per 100 figure. (Source, ABC News)

** Statistics from the British (government) Home Office state that 1,900,000 people in the United Kingdom were victims of stalking or harassment at any one time as of the year 2001. That is about 3 people per hundred. Here again, the organized stalking survey's 1 person in a hundred is not out of line. Most interesting is that roughly 45% of the stalking victims are MEN! That suggests a very different picture from the conventional view of stalking victims being mostly women, and may well point toward the type of stalking described here, on this web site. Click here for documentation. (Graph below shows only the harassment offences, not stalking.)

Interesting. This would seem to indicate that this is a very prevalent problem. Question is, who exactly is taking the survey, and who is conducting it? It could just as easily be a way to see how paranoid people are getting these days. osit
So when we discuss organized stalking here, please keep in mind that this is a real issue, not some paranoid ranting. One question which deserves to be asked of government and the media repeatedly is: Why is this being hushed up?

"Shoulder patch" expressing the attitude
of the organized citizen stalkers

BASIC METHOD: The LIE is the cornerstone of organized stalking.

Assemble a large GROUP dedicated to "rid your community of undesirables." 100 people or so. Harass a selected target with attacks that look like "life's normal breaks". That way, if the target complains, the target is regarded as mentally ill. Add in some sabotage and tell lies about the target, and you can destroy someone. It WORKS. ALWAYS. Having a GROUP do this is what makes it work, and allows the harassment to continue for the target's life. NETWORKING of these groups means the target canNOT escape by moving.

In effect, these networked stalking groups have established a "parallel justice system," in which innocent people are intentionally "prosecuted" and in which the innocent are not entitled to a defence. In fact, it seems as if this phenomenon may have started out as a justice system effort to "get justice for" people who "should have gotten justice" from the visible justice system but didn't for some reason. Being totally unaccountable to anyone, this "parallel justice system" began to "get justice for" people who were NOT criminals, but for some reason "weren't liked" by someone in power. Such a covert "justice system" is ideal for "nuisance people" like whistleblowers and activists too.

And by breaking up what is literally the crime of torture for the target among many people, each of whom only contributes an occasional 'nuisance', the stalkers can't, under the present 'justice' system, be held criminally liable. The perfect crime, so far.

"Prophetically, an acquaintance coolly said to me, a year after I left the lab, 'You are in a police net you will never get out of ... for the rest of your life.' "

-- Leuren Moret, geoscientist, whistleblower, anti uranium munitions poisoning activist, target, formerly of Lawrence Livermore Lab

This web site is to collect and post information about a growing modern day phenomenon, stalking by MULTIPLE stalkers. Stalking by multiple stalkers is commonly called organized stalking, although the specialized stalking gangs are distinct and different from other crime gangs. (Today's stalking gangs are NOT youth gangs, bikers, or the Mafia. They are much more like Hitler's or Stalin's "citizen enforcement squads.")

In fact, the average organized citizen stalking gang member has NO criminal record, which makes getting police to investigate them quite difficult. (The average citizen stalking gang member IS very SELF-righteous, and in fact has deluded themselves into believing their crimes are acts of community service!)

Citizen stalking groups include everyone from small children to seniours, from homeless street people to highly skilled and placed technical, business, and government people. Group members certainly don't look anything like "gang members" in most cases, though youth and other gang members can be involved. Citizen stalking group members' appearance, in fact, is indistinguishable from any other citizen. This is one reason for their incredibly seamless cover.

Citizen stalkers? Looks like 'em to me! Have a look at the original video of these stalkers (?), (and more) too.

Some of us do know why we were "turned in" for this harassment, but we don't really know why such a large, expensive network of citizen harassers came about. We do know that as dictatorships are in the forming stage, local neighbourhood surveillance and harassment groups are set up. Once the dictatorship takes over, these local surveillance and harassment groups ensure that the dictator stays in power. A political motive seems to be one possible answer to the question of why so many resources are expended to keep these harassment groups in operation and expanding.

The early 21st century phenomenon called the "flash mob" or "intelligent mob" is a little like organized stalking groups. The difference is that the "fun" skits, like arranging by cell phone to swarm a given store or other public location for a few minutes, are replaced by harassment of a selected target for years on end. The malevolent citizen harassment group skits are carefully designed to look like "life's normal mishaps" so the target cannot complain without appearing to be a mental case.

(Blocking a target's car so it can't be moved, by a vehicle where the driver can't be found, is a classic. So are endless wrong number calls, or having one's furniture pushed out of place while the target is away from home.)

But be assured, visitor, that organized stalking goes far beyond simple skits made to look like life's normal mishaps. If you read the anecdotes and case summaries, indexed below, you will see that organized stalking uses groups of deluded people to utterly destroy every facet of the target's life. Facets including the ability to earn a living, peace and quiet at home, the ability to operate a reliable car, and every friendship, business and family relationship. SUICIDE has been the end result of some cases of this relentless harassment, which has continued right up to the end of the natural life of some targets. It continues in institutional settings like prisons and hospitals. These citizen stalking groups show NO MERCY to their targets.

Our targeted people have had great difficulty finding out who is behind this harassment. On very rare occasions, one of our members will find a revealing piece of information. One such revelation comes from a member who has a seniour police officer as a personal friend. This police officer (on condition of anonymity) revealed that many police departments tacitly encourage the activity of these organized stalking groups because they "keep criminals in line."

The anonymous police officer said police recognize that innocent people will sometimes be targeted too, but some police departments consider that an acceptable price to pay for crime control.

See also the "police who know" log.

Multi-stalker cases haven't yet achieved the credibility level of single stalker cases, or workplace mobbing cases. Multi-stalker cases are not treated by law enforcement and some social service agencies as "bona fide stalking." Sometimes, victims who complain about multi-stalker crimes are deemed mentally ill. The psychiatric establishment's hair trigger diagnosis of the multi-stalking target being "delusional" is a very powerful means of keeping these crimes under wraps. "doctors who know" log.

The credibility problem is compounded by the fact that police will usually deny the existence of organized stalking. It's been reported that when an organized stalking target complains to police, often the police ignore the complaint and focus on finding any possible way the target can be made to look as if he/she is responsible for the harassment, or is maybe "overreacting to life's normal mishaps." It's not unusual for police responding to an organized stalking complaint to suggest that the target "see a good psychiatrist." It is very interesting that womens' assault centers know organized stalking is happening, while most police and doctors somehow don't.

Society is now to the point where citizen stalkers can operate with little or no interference by law enforcement, incredible as it may seem. It is literally the perfect crime.

Organized citizen stalking has been quietly happening for some time, to a few of the unluckier targets. Here is a Toledo, Ohio family where THREE GENERATIONS have been targeted!

How Did Organized Stalking Come About?

We in the organized stalking target community do not know for sure how this crime syndrome started. But from snippets of things said by the perpetrators, David Lawson's 12-year investigation, and a one case where a police officer confided to a target how police do sometimes "refer" a target to harassment groups, we are fairly sure organized stalking drew support from the "law and order" movment which became prominent as a response to the turmoil of the 1960s.

My (Eleanor White's) personal opinion is that the law and order movements started small, and did genuinely good work for the community, keeping watch on known sex offenders and other "neighbourhood watch" types of vigilance activity. My personal opinion is that, since David Lawson found that today's organized stalkers are seamlessly integrated even across international boundaries (David Lawson's words, based on "riding with" the perpetrators across the U.S.-Canadian border,) ... some higher echelon, powerful "law and order" nationally/internationally connected group brought the smaller "law and order" groups into an integrated organization, probably some decades ago.

Again, that is my personal opinion only, based on all I've experienced since I became a target in 1980, and all I have read and heard since.

Because "law and order" group members do things the justice system approves of, apparently they are at least left alone, and probably are given the green light to "take care of business" by the justice system. This results in no public accountability for the organized stalking system. When you have no accountability, it becomes easy for this system to act as a way for well-connected people to "settle scores" and "neutralize problem people" who do things the well-connected don't like.

David Lawson, as well as a few of our members, have become aware that fake police badges and fake "police records" are used to persuade local organized stalkers that the targets "deserve what they get." There is a human tendency to believe negative statements about people they don't know well, and this is apparently taken full advantage of to maintain a hatred for the target by local "law and order" group members.

Prior to the startup of this web site in February 2004, I, Eleanor White, ewraven1(at)sympatico.ca , the webmaster of this site was unable to find any information about multiple or organized or citizen gang or vigilante stalking on the Internet.

The purpose of this site is to try to hasten the day when victims of multiple stalkers are treated with the same respect and presumed credibility as are victims of single stalkers today.

This site is for people who have been stalked by MULTIPLE stalkers only - there are other Internet resources for those who are being stalked by a single stalker. Those resources can be found by entering "stalking" into a search engine.

Here are some causes of multiple stalker cases I've heard about informally:

* Citizen harassment groups who tell their members LIES about their designated targets, sometimes with the purpose of "running the target out of town"
* Police and other public safety officials who have developed methods of "settling scores" with people they can't "get justice" for in court. This includes battered spouses who make complaints about abusive officers, where other officers believe they are justified in defending against an "attack" (complaint against) "the police family" by attacking the complainant. Important: NOT all police are participants. In fact, some police are reporting being harassed by the organized stalkers, who seem, by way of their covert network, to have a power base equal to or greater than the visible justice system. How this power base works is not known to anti organized stalking activists at this time. We in the organized stalking target community do NOT intend to disparage the majority of honest police officers.
* One target got a definitive statement from a police official that she was targeted because she and her family had an illness syndrome that matched methamphetamine addicts. Turned out she had unknowingly moved into a house which was a former meth lab, which had toxic traces of the substance
* Aggravated school or workplace bullying
* Hostile spouse or ex-spouse hires group to harass the other
* Jilted lover hires group to harass the other
* Victim reported crime where criminal is member of organized crime, for example, a husband who is a member of a ring of pedophiles with connections in high places
* Anti-corporate or government whistleblower activity
* Anti-corporate or government activism
* Overzealous church groups harass "sinners" to "straighten them out"
* Overzealous neighbourhood watch-like groups harass people they believe have criminal records (but don't!)
* Harassment of members of Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous, apparently instigated by officials in or connected with those organizations, or people informed by such organizations as to the identities of members - similar to overzealous "neighbourhood watch" members who believe they are serving the community by "keeping undesirables in line" (or running them out of town)
* Harassment of the "mentally ill" - totally against the law, and in the case of organized stalking targets, usually not even true. Sometimes to force the target to appear mentally ill to justify the harassment.
* Harassment of racial minorities
* Harassment of lesbians and gays
* Family feuds over inheritance
* Government attempts to unfairly seize land from owners

** About References to "Government" **
I, Eleanor White, am NOT anti-government. Instead, I am opposed to CORRUPTION IN government. When government, the agency responsible for public protection and safety, IGNORES criminal activity, PROVIDES COVER FOR criminal activity, or actually carries out criminal activity, I oppose such actions. I am certain that the majority of honest government employees welcome efforts to expose and stop government corruption.

Multiple stalker cases are extremely hard to prove, and therefore to stop, because modern day multiple stalking has developed into an activity which uses carefully scripted methods to disguise the harassment as the "life's normal mishaps", and citizen harassment groups are very adept at keeping their operations secret. What is different about multiple stalking is that in the stories I've heard to date:

* These "life's normal mishaps" occur DAILY, whereas the real "normal mishaps" may only occur monthly, yearly or even less often depending on the type of "normal mishap"
* These scripted "life's normal mishaps", though frequent, are often carried out by persons seen only once, or at least seen very infrequently (because group members take turns)

I would like to invite visitors who are experiencing what is described here to take a survey, which may be anonymous, to help me build up data showing how extensive this crime is becoming:

Click here for the survey form. Use it to test your experiences against the experiences of other targets.
The nagging question that gets me is, if stalking is as prevalent as Ms. White states, shouldn't we have run into at least one person involved in participating in these activities? Or, surely there would have been a slip-up by now? Also, I'd like to see a list of cases- witnesses and their experiences being stalked, even if they can't "prove" it under our current judicial system. Obviously, they could be lying, but the author doesn't even take this step to try to validate and support her arguement. The other thing which is very odd about the site is her rampant support for Terri Schindler/Schiavo, which follows this section at the end of the page. She claims that Terri was a multi-stalker victim. Really bizarre.

This stuff is confusing, quite a conundrum I'd say.

Here are some quotes from page run by "Citizens Against Technological and Community-based Harassment"

c-a-t-c-h said:
Myth #1 Non-lethal weapons don't exist in the public domain.

Fact: See the following for examples of "low-tech" non-lethal weapons:
High-Tech Harassment: How to Get Even with Anybody Anytime
Ultrasonic devices
Revenge devices
Sonic nausea

Myth #2 You have to be important to be a target of such intense and persistent stalking.

Fact:This is primarily a hate crime, whose targets tend to be neither wealthy nor public figures. Because the target is often no longer able to hold a job, s/he usually lacks the funds to fight back. What makes this different from other hate crimes is that the target is often not made aware if the reason behind it.

Myth #3 If you think you are targeted, you must be mentally ill.

Fact: While delusional thinking does exist, these situations have an identifiable pattern to them. This type of harassment has been modelled on past hate crimes and refined through years of use. It is intended to make the target look crazy. In addition, the activity is so traumatizing that many otherwise "mentally healthy" individuals might easily develop mental health issues as a result of the stalking. Hence, mental illness is not an indicator of whether or not the activity is actually taking place.

Myth #4 If you don't make them angry, they will stop.

Fact: Like bullies in the school playground, they do not go away if you ignore them. Victims have found, to their dismay, that the targeting can go on for years. Exposure is the way to stop them.
Isn't it a kind of a CATCH 22 situation (pun intended)?

-"You must be paranoid to think there's organized stalking thing going on"
-"I might be paranoid, but then - isn't being stalked make one paranoid?"

c-a-t-c-h said:
A Word About Mental Illness
This situation is often perceived to be mental illness. Differentiating between mental illness and a true multiple stalking and technological harassment situation takes time. Victims may also have developed mental illness as a result of the trauma. As mentioned on various mobbing websites, this activity is so traumatic that it can cause mental illness in an otherwise healthy individual. Therefore, mental illness is not necessarily an indicator or proof that the situation is not happening.

For these reasons, it is important to give a person the benefit of the doubt and to remain open-minded and receptive to the idea that something is happening that is not merely attributable to a delusion. It took many years for mobbing to become publicly acknowledged, and victims of this crime face the same uphill battle.

The Martha Mitchell Effect

When seeing a helping professional, many victims often experience what is known as the "Martha Mitchell Effect":
"Sometimes improbable reports are erroneously assumed to be symptoms of mental illness (Maher, 1988). The 'Martha Mitchell effect' referred to the tendency of mental health practitioners to not believe the experience of the wife of the American attorney general, whose persistent reports of corruption in the Nixon White House were initially dismissed as evidence of delusional thinking, until later proved correct by the Watergate investigation.

Such examples demonstrate that delusional pathology can often lie in the failure or inability to verify whether the events have actually taken place, no matter how improbable intuitively they might appear to the busy clinician. Clearly there are instances 'where people are pursued by the Mafia' or are 'kept under surveillance by the police', and where they rightly suspect 'that their spouse is unfaithful' (Sedler, 1995). As Joseph H. Berke (1998) wrote, even paranoids have enemies! For understandable and obvious reasons, however, little effort is invested by the clinicians into checking the validity of claims of persecution or harassment, and without such evidence the patient could be labeled delusional."
True, it's worth staying open - we shall see where it all leads.

Meanwhile I found an article in Washington Post, which looks like one hell of a damage control - with group stalking/non-lethal weapons/mind control issues lumped together:

_http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/10/AR2007011001399.html

John Young / Cryptome has unearthed via FOIA some CIA documents pertaining to the theme of this thread, titled "NERVE WAR AGAINST INDIVIDUALS".

The scans of documents at Cryptome are from the year 1954, they are translated to spanish, obviously instructions to make life difficult for some people in Guatemala.

See _http://cryptome.org/cia-nerve-war/cia-nerve-war.htm

Hello everyone.

I am from one of those gang stalking sites that you are evaluating. I had a quick look around the forum. It seems really interesting. I have never come across it before, but I am happy to learn more. I think if you are going to have this discussion about gang stalking, you should include Mark. M. Rich and his new site _http://www.TheHiddenEvil.com

Here is an excerpt from his site, which I think sums everything up really well. He has also come to the same conclusion about gang stalking that I have in the year and a half since I have been researching it.

Welcome. This website is devoted to explaining a global program of torture, murder & persecution which I call the Hidden Evil. It includes a vast network of plain-clothed citizen informants, which is used for public stalking, & the use of Directed Energy Weapons on targeted individuals. All core factions of the community are involved, & everyone, from seniors to children, participates in Gang Stalking. Governments have used these groups in some form since the Roman Empire. The Hidden Evil is an example of this pattern repeating itself.

The citizens' network controls the streets of your neighborhoods. The evidence suggests that this network is not just part of a sub-culture within society, but that it literally permeates all aspects of it, & is therefore, part of the mainstream. As I'll demonstrate, this has happened before. The network is the creation of supra-governmental Think Tanks, which are made up of people of tremendous wealth. These Think Tanks manipulate your government like a puppet. So, in essence, these wealthy individuals control your streets.

The citizen Gang Stalking portion of the program is done under the guise of keeping an eye on internal threats to state security & cleaning up neighborhoods. As I'll demonstrate, this is exactly what the informant networks in East Germany & Russia were told when they were recruited into these state-sponsored programs. On the neighborhood level, despite claims of patriotism, the main reasons for their participation are empowerment & adventure.

Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) & other behavior modification tools are used as weapons during public harassment. These attacks are combined with military-grade, silent, through-the-wall Directed Energy Weapons (DEW), & advanced electronic surveillance equipment. Many targets are attacked night & day with these weapons.

I have found that this program is a symptom of a heavily corrupted society under psychopathic rule. The program, in its basic form, is part of a re-occurring historical theme, which includes psychopaths gaining control of governments, & using a percentage of the population to destroy their enemies. This is done to pave the way for an overt dictatorship, & is always done under the banner of righteousness. In its current form, it is part of a political movement known as the New World Order. On this site, I'll describe what Think Tanks are behind it. From top to bottom, the Hidden Evil is about power & control.

The mainstream news, congress, parliament, & politicians will openly deny that this exists. Organizations under the control of the financial elite will also deny it, & may be used to discredit anyone who exposes it. The media will also be used in this manner. In the future, when the authorized historians write the official history books, this part of it will be left out or whitewashed.

So this site will also serve as a record. It will be a testimony for anyone who wants to learn the truth about how the streets of the NATO nations were taken over by multi-national corporations, that used federally sponsored harassment groups to Gang Stalk their opposition, in order to pave the way for a corporate-fascist dictatorship.

This is from the gang stalking world website, which I am fully affiliated with. I hope posting the information from the site will not be against any forum rules or regulations, and if it is I would hope a moderator would correct it accordingly.

What is Gang Stalking?

Gang Stalking is a systemic form of control, which seeks to control every aspect of a Targeted Individuals life. The target is followed around and placed under surveillance by Civilian Spies/Snitches 24/7.

Many Targeted Individuals are harassed in this way for months or even years before they realise that they are being targeted by an organised protocol of harassment.

What happens during Gang Stalking is very similar to what happened to many innocent individuals in the former East Germany or Activists and Dissidents in Russia. Many innocent people in the former East Germany would be targeted for these harassment programs, and then their friends, family, and the community at large would be used to monitor, prosecute, and harass them. In Russia it was used by the state to declare activist, dissidents or anyone they thought to be an enemy of the state as mentally unfit and many were institutionalised using this form of systemic control.

The closest thing to Gang Stalking that democratic countries have seen before is McCarthyism, Cointelpro, and RED SQUAD programs. Red Squad programs were used for monitoring, and harassment of various groups and they have been in place for over a hundred years.

Civilian spies are recruited from every level and sector of society. Just like with Cointelpro investigations, everyone in the targets life is made a part of this ongoing never ending systemic form of control and harassment. These actions are specifically designed to control the target and to keep them in line. These actions are also designed to destroy the target over years, make them look crazy and leave them with no form of support.

For the targets of this harassment, Gang Stalking is experienced as a covert psychological, emotional and physical attack, that is capable of immobilizing and destroying a target over time. For the state it’s a way to keep the targets in line and control them.

Worldwide programs of control and conformity have been used with equal success and lethality. What we are seeing now is a global co-ordinated and organised effort of control and conformity. Reports of Gang Stalking are not only coming in from democratic countries, but they are coming in from many other countries as well.

The modern day systemic form of control could only be funded at higher governmental level, just like it has in other societies where this has been implemented. It's all part of a system of control and conformity that has been in place for many years. A system of control with many local groups and appendages taking part.

What are other Names for Gang Stalking?

There are many names for this form of systemic control and harassment. Under the Gang Stalking label you will also find such terms as Organised Stalking, Cause Stalking, Multi-Stalking, but it's all part of the same harassment protocol. What many people do not realise is that Gang Stalking is just one appendage of this systemic form of control. There are other forms of control used to repress, and keep individuals in line. Other forms or appendages include, but are not limited to: Mobbing, Cointelpro, The Buzzsaw, Covert War, etc. These are the just some of the names being given to a very old game, that is once again being played by the government on it’s unsuspecting citizens.

How are targets chosen?

Targets can be chosen because of many reasons. They can be chosen for political views. They can be chosen for whistle-blowing. They can be chosen because they belong to a dissident movement. They can be chosen because they asserted there rights at work. They can be chosen because they made the wrong enemy. Were considered to be too outspoken, unwittingly investigated something that the state did not want investigated, signed a petition, wrote a letter. They were deemed as suspicious by a civilian spy/snitch and their names were handed over.

It’s becoming apparent that targets might be chosen for this systemic form of control, if they are not already in some way a part of this controlled system. Eg. Many Targeted Individuals seem to be unaware that large chunks of our society are snitching and spying on each other.

What are the goals of Gang Stalking?

The goal is to isolate the target from all forms of support, so that the target can be set up in the future for arrest, institutionalisation, or forced suicide. Other goals of this harassment is to destroy the targets reputation and credibility. Make the target look crazy or unstable.

Other goals involve sensitizing the target to every day stimuli’s as a form of control, which is used to control targets when they get out of line.

These people also want to make the targets of this harassment vulnerable, they want to make them destitute. The secondary goals seem to be to make the target homeless, jobless, give them a breakdown, and the primary goals seems to be to drive the target to forced suicide, just like what they did with some of the targets of Cointelpro. It's a useful way of eliminating perceived enemies of the state.

Who gets targeted?

Targeting can happen to anyone in society. Primary targets in the past have been but are not limited to: minorities, outspoken individuals, whistle blowers, dissidents, people who go up against large wealthy corporations, woman’s groups, (single) women, anti-war proponents, and other innocent individuals. The majority of the targets are often not aware that they are being targeted in this way. When a target moves, changes jobs, the harassment still continues. Every time the target moves, the same lies and slander will be spread and the systemic harassment will continue.

Who takes part?

People from all walks of life are being recruited to be the eyes and ears of the state. People from all races, ages, genders. Every sector of society that you can think of is a part of this. Civilian Spies/Snitches include, but are not limited to: General labourers, the wealthy, bikers, drug dealers, drug users, street people, punks, hip hop culture, KKK, black activists, church groups, youth groups, Firemen, police officers, lawyers, health care workers, store keepers, maids, janitors, cable installers, phone repair persons, mail carriers, locksmiths, electricians, etc. There really is no minimum or maximum age range.

Some of these citizens might be recruited via programs such as, Citizen Corp, Weed and Seed, Citizens On Phone Patrol, (COPP), City Watch, T.I.P.S. Many started with good intentions to help patrol and monitor their cities and neighbourhoods. Others are recruited via their families, others at school, others at work. Since every sector, class, race in society takes part, recruitment is multi-faceted.

Many do not understand or care that the end consequence of this harassment protocol is to destroy a person.

Why people participate in Gang Stalking?

There are many reasons that someone takes part in this activity.

1. Some do it for the sense of power that it gives them.

2. Others do this as a way to make friends and keep friends. It’s something social and fun for them to do. Many in society use the one handed sign language to communicate and it's very effective in breaking down race, gender, age, social barriers.

3. Others are forced or black mailed by the State or the police into taking part.

4. They are told that they are part of homeland or national security and being used to help keep and eye on dangerous or emotionally disturbed individuals. They see themselves as heroic spies for the state.

Civilian spies can come from a variety of different programs such as the Citizen Corp, Citizen On Phone Patrol COPP, Weed and Seed, T.I.P.S., City Watch or some other centralized government program used for patrolling and monitoring cities.

5. Others are just local thugs or Informants who are already being used for other activities, and their energies are just diverted over into these community spy programs. Eg. Some may be given the choice of Spying for the State or the police vs going to jail.

6. Others are told outright lies and slander about the target to get them to go along with ruining the targets life.

7. Many are however just average citizens who have been recruited by the state the same way citizens were recruited in the former East Germany and other countries. It's the way the society is.

What are some techniques used against targets?

A few of the most common techniques are listed below.

a) Classical conditioning.

Getting a Targeted Individual sensitized to an everyday stimuli. The targeted individual over a period of months, or even years is negatively sensitised to an everyday stimuli, which is then used to harass them. It’s used out in public to let them know they are constantly being harassed and monitored. Some examples of everyday stimulus that might be used include: sounds, colors, patterns, actions. Eg. Red, white, yellow, strips, pens clicking, key jangling, loud coughing, loud whistling, loud smacking of clapping of hands together, cell phones, laptops, etc.

b) 24/7 Surveillance This will involve following the target everywhere they go. Learning about the target. Where they shop, work, play, who their friends and family are. Getting close to the target, moving into the community or apartment where they live, across the street. Monitoring the targets phone, house, and computer activity.

c) Isolation of said target.

This is done via slander campaigns, and lies. Eg. People in the targets community are told that the target is a thief, into drugs, a prostitute, pedophile, crazy, in trouble for something, needs to be watched. False files will even be produced on the target, shown to neighbours, family, store keepers.

d) Noise and mimicking campaigns.

Disrupting the targets life, sleep with loud power tools, construction, stereos, doors slamming, etc. Talking in public about private things in the targets life. Mimicking actions of the target. Basically letting the target know that they are in the targets life. Daily interferences, nothing that would be too overt to the untrained eye, but psychologically degrading and damaging to the target over time.

d) Everyday life breaks and street theatre.

Flat tires, sleep deprivation, drugging food, putting dirt on targets property. Mass strangers doing things in public to annoy targets. These strangers might get text messaged to be at a specific time and place, and perform a specific action.

It might seem harmless to these strangers, but it could be causing great psychological trauma for the target. Eg. Blocking targets path, getting ahead of them in line, cutting or boxing them in on the road, saying or doing things to elicit a response from targets. Etc.

Where does the support or funding for this come from?

Though Gang Stalking itself is immoral and unethical in nature, programs such as this in democratic countries, and none democratic countries have always been funded by the Government. They are the only ones with enough money, coordination, and power to keep such a system in place. These Co-ordinated efforts then join hands with others for this systemic form of control and harassment.

“Ruling the community with an iron fist. “Savvy law enforcement types realized that under the community policing rubric, cops, community groups, local companies, private foundations, citizen informants and federal agencies could form alliances without causing public outcry.” Covert Action Quarterly, summer 1997.”

_http://www.albionmonitor.com/9711b/policing.html

What can you do to help?

1. If you know someone who is being targeted in this way please don’t go along with it. Don’t assume that the person is guilty or a bad person. Many innocent people are currently being targeted, and people are being told lies. This form of harassment is systemic and it's about state control and conformity. The express goal of this harassment is to destroy the individual over time.

2. If you are aware of someone being harassed in this way, subtly direct them to websites that deal with Gang Stalking, or sites for Targeted Individuals. Knowledge is power.

3. You can subtly offer your support to someone who is being unfairly treated, in very small little ways.

4. You can bring up the subject of Gang Stalking or Targeted Individuals.

6. You can subtly suggest that your local newspapers or community papers print articles about Targeted Individuals or even an write an objective piece about Gang Stalking.

How do participants communicate?

Communication happens in a number of ways. When on the street or in cars patrolling, they use baseball or Stasi like signals.

These include things like tapping the side of the nose, corner of the eye, brushing back the hair 3 times, the infamous double blink, etc.

Here is a list of Stasi signals that the East German Army use to use. Stasi secret police. _http://www.nthposition.com/stasiland.php

SIGNALS FOR OBSERVATION

1. Watch out! Subject is coming - touch nose with hand or handkerchief

2. Subject is moving on, going further, or overtaking - stroke hair with hand, or raise hat briefly

3. Subject standing still - lay one hand against back, or on stomach

4. Observing Agent wishes to terminate observation because cover threatened - bend and retie shoelaces

5. Subject returning - both hands against back, or on stomach

6. Observing Agent wishes to speak with Team Leader or other Observing Agents - take out briefcase or equivalent and examine contents.

What resources are there?

There are many resources on the Internet and elsewhere about this form of harassment.

Report: 1. _http://www.kersplebedeb.com/mystuff/police/pdq-eng.PDF

Books: 1. Ward Churchill, Jim Vander Wall “Cointelpro Papers”

2. Protectors of Privilege: Red Squads and Police Repression in Urban America
3. Anna Funder “Stasiland”
4. Gloria Naylor. “1996″
5. Victor Santoro “GASLIGHTING How To Drive Your Enemies Crazy “
6. Anthony Brina “Suburban Spies”
7. Stephen Knight “The Brotherhood”
8. Alex Constantine “The Covert War Against Rock”
9. Jim Redden “Snitch Culture”
10. Frank Donner “The Age of surveillance”
11. Kristina Borjesson "Into the Buzzsaw"
12. Dr. Andrew M. Lobaczewski. Political Ponerology:
The science on the Nature of Evil.
Movies:

1. The lives of others. _http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0405094/ (A movie about covert investigations in the former East Germany)

2. The Matrix. (Sci-fi Movie.) Neo a target wakes up and realises not only is he being watched without knowing why, but that the world is a lie, that has been created to pull the truth over people’s eyes.

Videos: Cointelpro.

1. _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si1bHa45u18

2. _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJqMcafwFJ8

3. _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN9TZDL4WqI

4. _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbMsOGWN_ts

It appears that society really is just an not what it would seem. The movie the Matrix suddenly makes more sense. Movies like V 4 Vendetta have meaning and substance, and we are in for some really fun times.

Some call it the Matrix, but I reference it as the system. Here is a brief description of what I consider to be "the system." A system that controls us all.

The System
Many people grow up in society never realising that the world is not really controlled by just governments but it's also controlled by a system. Some people might consider this system similar to another government that operates outside of the mainstream government. The system is more structured and less democratic than many of us realise, or are willing to believe.

The system that really exists and that controls society is really made up of the powerful and elite, Corporations and Governments. The powerful elite, do not care who is in government, because they will always have the primary say with how things go, and what the final outcome is. The same has become true for corporations, and powerful interests. Then there is the will of the government, the body that appears to be elected by the people, but who is there to really serve the will of these powerful interests.

To keep the system in place and running smoothly, there are appendages that are set in place to teach the population how to act, think, behave, and yes how to conform to the system. The system wants people to come up thinking that they are completely free and can act, think, and feel however they choose to. This is true to an extent, as long as your interest do not run too contrary to what the system has in mind. Once your interest start to run contrary, or you do something to step out of what the system considers acceptable boundaries, that is when you enter the Targeted Individual zone.

School
This is the first appendage that the system has in place. School is suppose to be there to educate you, to let you know how wonderful your life is in this democratic country. How lucky you are to have democracy, freedom, the right to free speech, free thought, and the right to act. Some of this is true, but in reality, you have these rights as long as your actions do not run too contrary to what the system wants and desires, again once this happens it's another ball game.

Today the hyper-active child is sought out and put on medication to keep them in line. What was normal childhood behavior 50 years ago, is now medicated away. If parents refuse, their children can be forcefully drugged against a parents will. This is just one way a parent could find themselves an enemy of the state if they resist this.

What happens now even before children get to school, and will be happening more frequently is that families will be receiving visits from the health nurse. This person will come into your home and make sure that you are doing everything from the start to raise your children up in a way that is agreeable to the state. This in another time period might have been seen as somewhat envasive, but in countries such as the UK, this will become the norm over the next few years.

Once children are in school, their education of conformity and control continues. Years before they ever enter school, their conditioning will have begun with the media and the television. Once in school they are taught to be susceptible to peer pressure. They are taught to obey authority figures. They are taught in subtle ways to not question the system. They are taught how to act in ways that will make them be good and acceptable citizens as they grow older. The once that fit into the system the most, advance the quickest. The ones that do not, will often have many obstacles to face.

In one major Canadian city it was noted that 50% of ethnic minority males often dropped out, or were pushed out of schools before the age of 16. Due to the new zero tolerance programs that had been implemented. When reviewed it was discovered that those programs were targeting these ethnic minority students. The zero tolerance program is being revamped, but not before it was able to provide a generation of young ethnic males who had no education, very few choices, and were very much at the mercy of the state, and their desire to create a generation of civilian spies who are loyal to the state.

Work
Often by the time school the media and any religious affiliations are finished with us, we go off to look for a job. We go to these institutions never questioning why things should be this way. Work is just another branch of control and conformity. Those who can pretend to get along well, or who fit into the structure the most advance. Others who do not, or who question the system in some way, will be bullied, mobbed, out of the system.
Religion
Religion is primarily another system of control and conformity. Most individuals are aware to a degree of how structured religion can be. They should be aware that people can and have been socially annexed. Religious views, values and beliefs are deeply regulated. In society we often think that we have made great strides when it comes to separating church from the state, but the control and conformity the church loses, the state picks up the slack.
The Media
They call it television programing for a reason. Everything we see, hear, absorb from the media again teaches us how to conform, what we should strive for, how we should look, think, act, feel. It's again another way we are controlled and socialized.

Most of us are plugged into the media in one form or another from the time we are born, until we die. We trust it, and it often helps to tell us what our views values and beliefs should be. Most people do not realise the impact this has on them, but it has a great impact on molding what people think, believe, and even how they act. When subtle social conformity fails what happens next? That is what we are seeing now. When these forms of subtle social conformity are not enough to do the job, then other forms of control are put into place.

Targeted Individuals
When these more conventional methods of control and conformity fail, then individuals can become targeted by the system in several ways:

Socially annexed
Mobbed/Bullied
Contelpro Programs
Gang Stalking
The Buzzsaw
Covert War

There are many ways that individuals can be made to be brought in line, from the simple, subtle methods of peer pressure, to the more extreme. Many Targeted Individuals found that something about them, and their personality profiles made them fall into this category. From experience many of the Targeted Individuals that I have come across have a lot of the same characteristics. They would fit very nicely into the reasons people are targeted for bullying.

The girl at work who is sexually harassed, and decides to take the corporation to court, and will not stop fighting the system, could easily become a Targeted Individual.

The student who is mobbed or bulled out of school that decides to take the facility to task, might also become a future Targeted Individual.

The parent that goes up against the school board, or who refuses to give their child the latest newly approved STD vaccine, might have problems if they refuse to comply.

The journalist who goes after the story that the state would rather see killed. Such as Journalist who go after 911 truth, and other such stories. They will find themselves at the mercy of the buzzsaw.

The Activists and Dissidents who are too outspoken, such as Judi Bari. They might find themselves targets of Cointelpro, or other such programs.

The whistle-blower, who told on the big bad corporation, might also find themselves targeted by the state.

The church member that has decided that they do not wish to be part of that new church that they had just joined, might find themselves being stalked and harassed in the same way.

The unknowing person, who just happens to upset that powerful person who is a part of a powerful brotherhood, who has connections. They might also find that their lives and future career goals and ambitions, are subtly stripped away.

The wife who tries to leave her abusive ex-spouse, who just also happens to have the right connections. Many spouses of police officers, have reported similar types of stalking and Targeted Individual types of harassment.

The average guy who stands up for that other average guy who is being bullied. If you accidentally step into the wrong situation, and thaw the efforts of some of these people, you could find yourself the next target of their harassment.

The examples above are just a small sampling of how someone might become a Targeted Individual. Once you fall into this category, your harassment might range from subtle harassment, to outright gang stalking, and electronic harassment. Society is not what most people think it is. What we see, the world around is an illusion in many ways, the sooner we come to that realisation the better off we are.

Once targeted by the system, many of us are unable to find help or assistance and will face a life time of harassment. To date the best thing that we can do for ourselves, if exposing what is happening. Most of society takes part in these sorts of harassment in some way shape or form and so it is very imperative that we be cognizant of the bigger picture, and realise that we are up against a system of control and conformity.
Is your head spinning yet? Was that one heck of an introduction or what?

Anyways, I am fascinated and look forward to seeing how your discussion will turn out.

gangstalking said:
I had a quick look around the forum. It seems really interesting. I have never come across it before, but I am happy to learn more.
It's positive that you find it really interesting, but perhaps you might want to spend some substantial time reading it before posting three posts in a row referencing your own web site.

At this point in time, one of the most obvious questions for you that comes to mind is: to what degree does paranoia (and clinical paranoia) come in to play with these phenomena? The second question that comes to mind is why do you combine Cointelpro with 'gangstalking'? I'm not saying they are mutually exclusive, but while reading your lengthy posts - I realized that the two seemed to be 'melded' into one at a certain point and I find that rather confusing - since this whole 'gangstalking' thing certainly appears to be quite a unique manifestation, in its way. (or perhaps not?)

anart said:
gangstalking said:
I had a quick look around the forum. It seems really interesting. I have never come across it before, but I am happy to learn more.
It's positive that you find it really interesting, but perhaps you might want to spend some substantial time reading it before posting three posts in a row referencing your own web site.

At this point in time, one of the most obvious question for you that comes to mind is: to what degree does paranoia (and clinical paranoia) come in to play with these phenomena? The second question that comes to mind is why do you combine Cointelpro with 'gangstalking'? I'm not saying they are mutually exclusive, but while reading your lengthy posts - I realized that the two seemed to be 'melded' into one at a certain point and I find that rather confusing - since this whole 'gangstalking' thing certainly appears to be quite a unique manifestation, in its way. (or perhaps not?)
Hi Anart,

Good questions all. Sorry for the multiple posting in the same thread, but it's good to get all the information out upfront.

With any situation such as Gang Stalking, Cointelpro, The Buzzsaw, there is at first going to be a certain degree, the techniques and methods are designed to make you think you are being paranoid, or to make you look as if you are. I think the level of paranoia will differ with each individual.

It's because a lot of the methods used in Gang Stalking are very similar to what went on with Cointelpro. The same seems to be true for a phenomenon that Journalist call the Buzzsaw, a lot of the same methods are used.

At first many of us thought that Gang Stalking was new, many had never heard of Cointelpro, as the research progressed it was noted that there were a lot of similarities between the two, some even thought this might just be a continuance of the same program.

At this stage, based on what I have experienced, been able to research, and the subtle conversations that I have had with others, I realise that this is closer to what happened in East Germany with the Stasi program. I was also happy to find that Mark M. Rich in conducting his own seperate research has drawn nearly the same conclusion that I have about what is happening.

So to try to answer your question, all of these programs are very similar in the harassment techniques that are used. They might go by different names, use slightly different methods, but the goals are often the same and the means employed often overlap.

gangstalking said:
With any situation such as Gang Stalking, Cointelpro, The Buzzsaw, there is at first going to be a certain degree, the techniques and methods are designed to make you think you are being paranoid, or to make you look as if you are. I think the level of paranoia will differ with each individual.
Hello gangstalking,

What annoys me in this is that any person who would have a mental problem such as paranoia or suffer from dissociation could think he is the target of such group without being subjected to any kind of stalking at all.
Anyone reading the "usual" group stalking methods could find many coincidences that would fit and feed their paranoid state osit.

So how do you assess the reality of being group stalked ?
Would not be the first step to check if you're mentally stable (of course "They" could make you believe that you're mad but you're not.) ?

I have the impression that this kind of information is a subtle way to discredit people who are really subject to governement/secret service pressure for example.
By mixing up real targets of intimidations with mentally unstable person seems more like a cointelpro tactic than trying to get the truth out there about group stalking imho.
I may be oversimplifying but that's how I see it for the moment.

Tigersoap said:
What annoys me in this is that any person who would have a mental problem such as paranoia or suffer from dissociation could think he is the target of such group without being subjected to any kind of stalking at all.
Seems there's 2 goals that are 2 parts of the same coin. One goal is to make people see what isn't there. The other goal is to make people not see what IS there. In both cases the point is to deceive - make the victim(s) not see objective reality as it is, which always works out to the benefit of the attacker and detriment of the victim(s).

A huge part of the work of this site is learning to correct the above problems. I don't think there's any kind of quick and easy method to know for sure what's going on, as it has to do with reading objective reality correctly, and that's always a result of lots of effort and Work. That is, networking, doing lots of research to collect data, and doing Work on yourself together with this network to tune your "reading instrument" are all methods that have been proven to be effective to make us less crazy (delusional) and more sane (closer to objectivity).

You don't know the extent of your own craziness (subjectivity) until you take active steps (like the above) to look into it and address it. So I think your concern is totally valid and it is exactly what happens to people who are not psychologically healthy enough to be able to deal with cointelpro-like tactics against them. That's why those tactics work to begin with.

Tigersoap said:
Anyone reading the "usual" group stalking methods could find many coincidences that would fit and feed their paranoid state osit.
Yup, and vice versa - they'd not see the real methods like vectoring and creating artificial "conflict" and other sneaky manipulation techniques. But that's not because it's impossible to see and protect ourselves from such sneaky methods, it's because the victim just wasn't psychologically healthy enough and didn't have enough knowledge to be able to protect themselves.

Tigersoap said:
So how do you assess the reality of being group stalked ?
I can be wrong, but I think the same way you assess the reality of anything that is not immeditately obvious and requires some effort to understand and See. I really don't think that there is any "trick" to it or some guaranteed "template" that someone can apply, it's just a matter of learning and collecting enough data, and clarity/objectivity of the person's perspective to see the data in the proper context and draw the right conclusions, osit.

Tigersoap said:
I have the impression that this kind of information is a subtle way to discredit people who are really subject to governement/secret service pressure for example.
Well I think it's like those "tricks" that people love to repeat about how to detect if someone is lying - like they will not look you in the eyes, etc. Very often they are totally wrong - psychopaths for example will NOT exhibit most of those signs, not to mention that almost everyone knows about it so people can easily work on intentionally not exhibiting such "signs". It becomes totally useless then, just makes it easier for real liars and psychopaths to remain undetected and innocent people to be accused and convicted. Those template-like methods are examples of "free lunch", that is, "shortcuts" that purport to give you powers (like detection of liars) that are otherwise only achievable through a lot of hard work on yourself. And as always with free lunch, you become lunch instead.

_http://www.gangstalkingworld.com/

This is so pathetic, people are dying and suffering all over the world and apparently this is what people choose to devote their time and energies to, it's disgusting and sickening. For many, it's simply a game. Everybody wants to be secret agent man/woman 007 or some crap. The solution to this is simple

3127453f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom