Where To Move In The World To Be Safer?

I presently am a USA citizen. I realize that it's a rather big and general question, yet there has to be Safer localities to live in than America right now, which is one of the Major Hubs of Terrorists and Psychopaths. The more I read and study the situation written up in endless articles and blogs on this site, the more I Know that I have to get out, or I'm going to be caught in the jaws of their Hideous Final Stages of Complete Take Over and Dehumanization; where Torture, Chip Implants, Concentration Camps, Marshall Law, Personal Property Take Overs, and Killing will be rampant etc etc etc.

I originally thought about Canada, or Mexico, but with the North American Alliance connecting these countries into one Entity (at least so I have heard) that option no longer seems feasible.

I also just thought about living in remote areas of Montana, but after what the C's said about Montana that too doesn't seem like a good idea.

Q: (L) What else do you have to tell us?
A: Montana: Experiment with human reproduction All people there - rays - radon gas.
Q: (L) How are they doing this?
A: Compelled - Don't trust Don't ignore too strong urges sinister plots.
Q: (L) What do you mean? I don't understand?
A: Strong urge is directed by sinister plot.
Q: Plot by whom?
A: Consortium.
Q: (L) Who are the members of the consortium? Aliens? The government?
A: All.
Q: (L) All who?
A: Government and other.
Q: (L) Who is the other?
A: Unknown.
Q: (L) Why can't you tell us who is the other?
A: You know who.

I also remember Laura asking the C's about hiding out in some remote Wilderness Fastness and living close to the land, but was told that she and her family would be tracked there as well, ( I think this was somewhere in the Wave Series). In her case I think because of the Unique Destiny that Laura has, being in the forefront of Fighting for the Life of the World against the Dark Plan with the Light of TRUTH there ultimately would be no hiding...though some places such as France must have been decided as a better place overall to carry out The Work. Perhaps people who were not so dangerous to the plan would be under less attack. Though again apparently all Souls that are strongly awakening are tracked by a technology, a machine the STS Lizzy's have to LOCATE them and then DEAL with them.

Also in conjunction with this question comes up the whole problem with "Passports." The new ones now have a Chip in them for tracking and there are lots of fine print things you have to consent to that essentially means you give up most of your Freedom, and can be extradited back into the U.S. for any number of reasons, real or imagined under the new laws. I don't have a copy of what the "fine print" says but you get the gist of what I mean. So is it feasable to leave the country Without a Passport? Or is that just asking for more complications because you would be illegal in whatever country you end up in?

Obviously you would not be able to take a plane out if you had no passport so that would leave you only the option of slipping through some remote wild area of the U.S. border. I'm told Northern Minnesota has the least survellance of any area with the Wild North Woods being a kind of wall in itself. But then you would end up in Canada and to fly out of there you would need a passport. So I guess there is no way around this.

Yes, I am feeling pretty trapped!!

I am liquidating my life's material accumulations, as I know they will not serve me once the complete Take Over occurs and will be more a Burden than anything. I'm paring down to the barrest essentials. This way I can travel light, and fast, and be nomadic if necessary.

I'm pretty sure I am on "their List" as well because of the many hundreds of times I have been on this site and the various emails I have sent and the subjects I research on the net. "You're either with us, or against us." Said Bush. So that makes my position very clear.

I realize that via the Chip/Visa/666, the vaste spider tracking network of a huge computer data base (Book of Life) will eventually be worldwide. But still wouldn't it be mostly in the larger population centers of the world and not in remote enclaves, Yes? And there will always be Strong Resistance groups forming an Underground Network as well, Yes?

I don't think I'm alone, because another article I read somewhere on the site recently stated that about 10% of Americans, so far, want out! This number could easily go up as things tighten and get worse. So my inquiry may be on the minds of a lot of folks.

I would greatly appreciate your Wisdom on this subject. Thanks.

Personally, I don’t think that there is anywhere to run or hide and be safer. I’m a great believer in fate and like to approach issues on an intuitive level when it comes to these sorts of things – not just what my head tells me. Geez it’s tricky!

To make the matters worse, the sorts of issues you are looking at here are not only political in nature – but also have to do with global catastrophic events. Where are you going to run when a massive rock suddenly falls nearby? Will you even have the time to put your shoes on?

Clearly, you had a look at some of the material on this website. I encourage you to keep going since applied knowledge is the only thing that will give you any sort of tangible protection.

Knowledge is not just the foreknowledge of aliens coming to this planet – or whatever. It’s also the ability to stop bleeding or how to make an egg omelette on a hot rock.

Constantly topping up with high quality educational material will serve you well. And you never know when an obscure bit of information imprinted in a long-forgotten part of memory will be life-saving.

I say relax, take a deep breath and realise that what you are experiencing is a very natural reaction. It is shared by all seekers of the Truth who get a glimpse of the ugly reality that surrounds us here.

I’m a strong believer in the spirit and such – that helps me with the fear since it is the soul that matters – and ultimately survives whatever upheavals Karma throws at ya for educational purposes.

Anyone else??

Yup, old adage comes to mind - "Wherever You Go There You Are"... I think this subject was covered in a few discussions here somewhere, but at present I can't remember where exactly. Maybe you'd like to search for some answers on your own?

Then there is this statistic - if 10% of Americans are so disillusioned about their country..Wow, that's already quite a crowd. If only those people united and started to act, the need for "getting out" would vanish. I'm not judging you here, Nordic Healer, since every one's situation is different and requires individual solution, but I think other Americans from this forum could provide you with somewhat different perspectives, than your own.

On the lighter side of things, if I was to relocate, I would definately choose a place where Amazon can deliver used books, "where grass is green and girls are pretty" and good food can be obtained in a little shop behind the corner.. I would forgive the lack of an ice rink nearby, shedding a tear though...Thinking about it now - the only thing my place is lacking is that cheap Amazon stuff. Luky me :)

Ok, gotta go for a walk and show my face to those surveillance cameras "they" put everywhere last few years..

Here are some snips from the session transcripts in which the Cs commented on this topic. I think that the last one is the most significant.

10-5-94

Q: (L) Is Guyana a relatively safe place in terms of earth crustal movements, earth changes, etc.
A: What is? Earth includes all planet surface.
Q: (L) Are there any places that are going to be safer than others?
A: Changeable.
Q: (L) Is the North Caroline/blue ridge Mountain area relatively safe?
A: What did I just tell you? Depends on vibrational frequency changes. No specific earth changes are accurately predictable until near event.

9-20-97

Q: So, that was about the South Carolina issue and not your husband...
A: Just for your information: South Carolina is extraordinarily seismically unstable!
Q: (A) So that means that I should not move... (L) Oh, they won't tell you what to do! (A) So this place where the property is, is not safe?
A: If things on your planet do indeed "heat up," as is certainly one possible future scenario from your viewpoint, it might not be a bad idea to
avoid standing directly on the "burners."
Q: So, you are saying that South Carolina is one of the burners that might get turned on when things heat up?
A: Where one finds faults, one shall find slippage.
Q: (F) I have heard that the most recent ideas say that the fault system that runs under the Caribbean including Montserrat, for example, juts
off to the Northwest at about Charleston and then cuts under the Appalachians connecting to the New Madrid fault in Missouri in a sort of
direct line from Charleston to there. (A) What year are they predicting? (F) Well, they aren't predicting anything, but they have been saying
for years that there are a number of places in the Eastern United States that have been forgotten because all the attention has been on
California. But, historically speaking, there have been earthquakes in several places in the Central Eastern US, some of which were worse
than ANY recorded on the West Coast. (L) Okay, so they brought the subject up of being 'drawn' to this place, and the question was
asked as to who or what was doing the drawing and, of course, why? I would say that...
A: A*** ask, please.
Q: (A) The place where we have the property is not safe?
A: "Safety" is a relative term.
Q: (L) No place is completely safe, but some places are safer than other. You say that something is drawing you there... I think I would go
in that direction...
A: A*** ask, please.
Q: (A) Okay, I don't understand...
A: If one is "drawn," why is this??
Q: (A) I am drawn there because we have the property there.
A: What if you had property in Bangladesh? Would you then be drawn there instead?
Q: (L) They are trying to make you think. Why are you drawn there?
A: Is it really just because you own property there?
Q: (A) It is not only that. I like it there. Why does my husband like it so much too?
A: Ask yourself this.
Q: (A) There are the four seasons and nice weather.
A: Is South Carolina the only place with "nice weather?"
Q: (A) No, but we have looked all over. The city is so nice. It is beautiful there. I love it. We have looked all over - California, Arizona - it
is just meant to be. We are drawn there, no matter what. What is drawing me to South Carolina?
A: Forces unseen.
Q: (A) Unseen forces are drawing me there? What kind of forces?
A: 4th density.

2-26-02

Q: (L) Well it works. Is the place of safety at the end of time to be found in Peru as Jay Weidner thinks?
A: No.
Q: (L) Is the place of safety a physical location on the planet?
A: No.
Q: (L) Is the place of safety a hyperdimensional state of being?
A: Yes.

Knowledge protects! This does not imply that when a speeding freight train is bearing down on one, it is unwise to step out of the way.

I moved to France after the events immediately following 911 indicated that the lockdown in the US was accelerating toward the end game. In witnessing events since then, this seems an accurate observation. I did not however foresee France selecting a Mossad mole to be their President. So, no matter where you go, there you are. The lockdown is global.

Our ultimate safety seems to be already within us. Understanding how to develop oneself for seeing and dealing with objective reality appears to be the best protection available.

j0da said:
Yup, old adage comes to mind - "Wherever You Go There You Are"...
Rabelais said:
So, no matter where you go, there you are. The lockdown is global.
What a "coincidence" j0da. We both posted this same quote at the same time.... 18 seconds difference.

of course the answer is to move to the UK. best democracy in the world - we invented it, after all. Every individual's freedom and rights are respected, and the democratic process provides a totally free and fair society, and we shine the light of freedom and humanity as a shining beacon of light and inspiration to mankind, the pinnacle of human achievement and societal development, the cumulative result of centuries of progression, a shining example held high to be seen by the whole rest of the world, pretty much the only thing that is saving the world from descending into oppression and violence...

oh... hang on a minute...

(but seriously, that IS what some people believe!)

LOL! How can you not feel safe in the UK with all those video cameras?

sleepyvinny said:
of course the answer is to move to the UK. best democracy in the world - we invented it, after all. Every individual's freedom and rights are respected, and the democratic process provides a totally free and fair society, and we shine the light of freedom and humanity as a shining beacon of light and inspiration to mankind, the pinnacle of human achievement and societal development, the cumulative result of centuries of progression, a shining example held high to be seen by the whole rest of the world, pretty much the only thing that is saving the world from descending into oppression and violence...

oh... hang on a minute...

(but seriously, that IS what some people believe!)

Seriously, though, the C's did say, I think, in response to a question about staying in the U.S. that it's who you are and what you see that counts (if I remember right).

Yes, that is it, DJH. They also say that its the soul that counts, not the body. So,
as I understand it, only true knowledge is needed, so network and learn while we
still can. No rush, take your time - you cannot rush your learning development
so says the Cs.

Sheesh, I know this is hard, I have been doing it for 6+ years and *still* have a
LOT to learn and my brain is turning to mush off and on, due to RF bombardment
with wireless transmissions and devices rising with more homes adding them faster
than I can blink my eyes, or so it seems.

adam7117 said:
Personally, I don’t think that there is anywhere to run or hide and be safer. I’m a great believer in fate and like to approach issues on an intuitive level when it comes to these sorts of things – not just what my head tells me.
I'm with you there. I learned years ago not only to follow my intuitive hunches, but also realize that wherever circumstances happen to take me -- no matter how unpleasant -- is where I am meant to be, in terms of learning opportunities.

About five years ago, my life started to become seriously undone (at least from an outside perspective). A serious illness resulted in my having to leave my highly demanding career/job and The Big City behind, and after a number of adventures (misadventures?) I ended up sharing a house with a cousin I had not seen since we were youngsters, in a small town surrounded by thriving farmland. All the while I kept telling myself, this must be where you're meant to be when 2012 rolls around, just go with the flow. It wasn't until several months after we started living together, that my cousin and I discovered that we BOTH knew about 2012 and the coming 4th density shift, and had read all of the same material about it. And it was at that point that I remembered a very vivid dream I had as a child: In the dream, my cousin and I were in the midst of some kind of natural disaster; we were outside watching flood waters rising all around us, getting very nervous. Then I said, "It's OK, don't be scared, it's only going to rise to knee level, and then it's going to go down again", and that is exactly what happened.

What does it all mean? I have no idea, and have stopped trying to "figure out" things on a mental level, and just go with the flow. I'm not consciously planning my life around 2012, I'm just living my life and trying to stay "open". I'm also highly mindful of something the C's said when asked about advice about surviving the coming events. I'm not able to find the exact quote, but the gist of what they said was "Don't worry about that, it's not something you can control anyway, just concentrate on your own inner Work and prepare yourself for the transition to 4th density." And that's what I'm trying to do, through the prism of normal, everyday life.

In answer to questions about "getting ready", the C's advised: "You will proceed as needed, you cannot force these events or alter the Grand Destiny" (link). I try to have faith that I am exactly where I need to be, doing exactly what I need to be doing, and that I will be as "ready" as I can be for what is to come. And I remain open in terms of expectations: I like to think I am an STO-candidate who will move to 4th density, but I know it's equally possible that I will end up staying in third density in a harsh "survival" type situation, or, as the C's suggest, reincarnating "on a 3rd density earth as a "cave person" amidst rubble and a glowing red sky" (link).

The point is, whatever situation I end up in at the time of the transition, I know it's where I'm meant to be, and I'll be ready for whatever lesson(s) I'm meant to learn there....

Does that make sense?

I heard on NPR yesterday that there are 3 BILLION cell phones in the world now!

dant said:
Yes, that is it, DJH. They also say that its the soul that counts, not the body. So,
as I understand it, only true knowledge is needed, so network and learn while we
so says the Cs.

Sheesh, I know this is hard, I have been doing it for 6+ years and *still* have a
with wireless transmissions and devices rising with more homes adding them faster

Thanks to all of you who posted answers so far! I'm processing all the different views.

QueenVee posted on 10/24/07 under..Index » What's on your mind » On Popular Culture, Planning Ahead, and the Whole > Sum of its Parts...answering Cindyj. Cindy's quote provided first.

cindyj said:
To protect my family, I also chose to leave the States. I have no idea if this will ultimately make a difference, but I feel more sane living in Canada right now...
QueenVee said:
Glad to hear you made it "out". Welcome to our country. I like it here too.I would go mad if I lived in the U.S. About 15 years ago I was forced to live in the U.S. for a period of about 3 months (for a job-related reason), and was so relieved to return home. The American-centric view that permeated everything was stifling. I told friends that I felt like I was living in a totalitarian country with no contact with the "outside" world. I can't imagine what it must be like now....
Which is quite different from the general tone and feeling in her post regarding my question, though I can see how both sides can be integrated, depending how you're feeling at the moment.

adam7117 said:
Personally, I don’t think that there is anywhere to run or hide and be safer. I’m a great believer in fate and like to approach issues on an intuitive level when it comes to these sorts of things – not just what my head tells me.
QueenVee said:
I'm with you there. I learned years ago not only to follow my intuitive hunches, but also realize that wherever circumstances happen to take me -- no matter how unpleasant -- is where I am meant to be, in terms of learning opportunities.
Thanks for sharing the story about you and your cousin though. One really doesn't know where one will end up, even when you think you are choosing/deciding on how things will go. According the C's there is a Grand Destiny that apparently cannot be altered, and then there may also be a "minor destiny," that you Do have Some control over. The two are probably interphased somehow. Perhaps this interphasing process is not yet circumscribable by our minds because it involves several or All Densities married together.

QueenVee said:
About five years ago, my life started to become seriously undone (at least from an outside perspective). A serious illness resulted in my having to leave my highly demanding career/job and The Big City behind, and after a number of adventures (misadventures?) I ended up sharing a house with a cousin I had not seen since we were youngsters, in a small town surrounded by thriving farmland. All the while I kept telling myself, this must be where you're meant to be when 2012 rolls around, just go with the flow. It wasn't until several months after we started living together, that my cousin and I discovered that we BOTH knew about 2012 and the coming 4th density shift, and had read all of the same material about it. And it was at that point that I remembered a very vivid dream I had as a child: In the dream, my cousin and I were in the midst of some kind of natural disaster; we were outside watching flood waters rising all around us, getting very nervous. Then I said, "It's OK, don't be scared, it's only going to rise to knee level, and then it's going to go down again", and that is exactly what happened.

DonaldJHunt said:
I heard on NPR yesterday that there are 3 BILLION cell phones in the world now!

dant said:
so says the Cs.

Don't forget the BILLIONS of other devices as well, such as satellites, HAARP, routers,
base-stations, repeaters, RF devices (RFID, two-way transmitter/receiver sensors, ...),
WiFi freeway speed and general transport sensors, web-cams, WiFi Power monitor sensors,
laptops, pagers, stereo systems, home appliances, car-devices, doorbells, and there is MUCH
more of that I have yet to identify! It truly boggles the mind! I suppose that this is all very
much a part of "... when the programming is complete" when all is integrated into a central
monitoring system for the PTB.

Nordic Healer said:
According the C's there is a Grand Destiny that apparently cannot be altered, and then there may also be a "minor destiny," that you Do have Some control over. The two are probably interphased somehow.
I have given this a bit of thought in the past to arrive at a working hypothesis. Here it is for what it’s worth.

It would seem to me that we arrive here with a blueprint in our hands. A general plan with milestones and major events that we choose prior to birth. I believe we do that purely to experience and learn as we are a part of One. Or in other words since we are a part of One, One experiences existence through us. Or something.

Of course, the blueprint in my theory only consists of major milestones, not every single imaginary second that we spend here. The “in-between” - I would have to agree - is up to us. It might be random or whatever.

At the end of the day, when you review your experiences – there is no judge, there is no scorn. I guess having to face yourself is harsh enough. So it therefore follows that the most important thing is who you are as a person and what you see in the world around you.

NORDIC HEALER said:
Which is quite different from the general tone and feeling in her post regarding my question, though I can see how both sides can be integrated, depending how you're feeling at the moment.
I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to imply that you shouldn't consider moving somewhere else, or take any steps on your own behalf, and that there isn't ANYTHING that is within your control. I guess I was really just trying to comment on the uncertainty of it all, and the importance of trying not to get too stressed out about it (and no, I'm not implying that you're too stressed out about it). I guess I was just saying that in addition to making specific plans, there is also an element of trusting yourself and the universe to make sure you are where you need to be at the right time, and not feeling like making the "right" decisions is ALL on your shoulders.

Also, my comment to "cindyj" was more about her getting out of the U.S. now, because of the current situation there, not because I think being in Canada will necessarily be any "safer" after 2012. If someone says to me, "I felt strongly that leaving the U.S. and going to Canada was the right thing to do, and I feel good that I did", then I feel free to say "I think you made a good decision there." But if someone is asking for advice on where to go to be "safer", I don't feel it is my place to say "Go to Canada!", because I don't know where the right place for them is to be, ya know?

NORDIC HEALER said:
One really doesn't know where one will end up, even when you think you are choosing/deciding on how things will go. According the C's there is a Grand Destiny that apparently cannot be altered, and then there may also be a "minor destiny," that you Do have Some control over. The two are probably interphased somehow. Perhaps this interphasing process is not yet circumscribable by our minds because it involves several or All Densities married together.
Yes, I think you have expressed what I meant to say, in a much better way.

Back
Top Bottom