Weird Thought! The Predator Impersonating The Creator!

mada85 said:
Can we think that iron is the ferry that carries the light? The iron in our blood perhaps? Does the correct use or accessing of the iron in our bodies enable us to be Lucifer? I think of magnetism and sound…
I'm enjoying pondering the many good points in your post. This part reminded me of a comment in the current National Geographic article, Cosmic Explosions which includes the fantastic computer-generated illustration of a super nova (see below) to show what's happening "inside a massive, fast-spinning star in its death throes. After the core collapses, plasma jets spew forth (blue) surrounded by four plumes of slower gases (orange). A few seconds later, the jets stream toward space, where they'll release a brilliant burst of gamma rays...Such massive explosions blast elements like iron...out into the universe."

"The iron in our blood comes from supernovas," says astrophysicist Andrew macFadyen. "There's a direct connection between stars and us."

Or as Moby sings, "We are all made of stars..."

Doesn't the word star come from "aster," thus the French contraction of "my star" would be "M'aster"? And completing the circle, "my star" is called the Sun. So perhaps the "Sun of God" is my true master.

supernova.jpg

mada85 said:
Can we think that iron is the ferry that carries the light? The iron in our blood perhaps? Does the correct use or accessing of the iron in our bodies enable us to be Lucifer? I think of magnetism and sound…
Another thought about iron comes from this article elsewhere on this site http://www.quantumfuture.net/qfs/qfs_magnetite.htm

An excerpt:

BIRDS: (See MAGNETISM) Birds have always symbolised the transcendent and spiritual. Winging free between heaven and earth they represent: the soul; the divine manifestations; spirits of the air; spirits of the dead; and the ability to communicate with gods or enter higher states of consciousness. They have been messengers and guides; their wings adorn angels, the heels of Mercurius, and the Ghost Dance costumes of nineteenth-century Native Americans. In shamanistic journeys, a bird-robe may be worn to aid the flight of the soul; in Egypt, the human-headed bird represented the power of the soul (ka) to take wing from the body at will...

But the mystery of birds lies in the birds, not in our symbols. REPTILIAN [emphasis mine], they lack mammalian cortex and mid-brain, but fly on what in humans survives as the cerebellum or old brain, the seat of instinctual behaviour. Obeying it, some birds annually migrate thousands of miles to a precise location, steering by sun and moon. They need not even have been that way before. In North America, the indigo bunting finishes nesting in August; late in September, the adults depart for Brazil, leaving many chicks behind to make their own way, which they do quite well, flying by night, sheltering by day. They fly by night to avoid predators, but also because they respond to the North Star and navigate by it, ignoring all others. The cerebellar programme leads them all the way.

[This is the interesting bit.] Birds are biologically sensitive to the Earth's weak MAGNETIC FIELD [emphasis mine]. Robins caged just before migration perch facing their destination, even in a blackout, but are disorientated by distortion of the surrounding magnetic field. BETWEEN THE EYES of the homing pigeon, able to wing 1,000 kilometers straight home even if blinded by frosted glass contact lenses, lies a tissue containing over a million BAR-SHAPED lumps of MAGNETITE (lodestone), a permanently magnetised mineral of iron, anciently used as a crude compass - sufficiently sensitised for the bird to detect variations in the magnetic field. That the magnetite works as a compass is unproven; no neural pathways have been traced. But pigeons with bar magnets strapped to their backs get lost, while those carrying an equivalent, but non-magnetic brass bar get home as usual.

Tests on humans show WE TOO POSSESS THIS 'FIELD SENSE' as, probably, to varying degrees, does all life within Earth's magnetic field. But given its poor sense of smell, the bird's 'field sense' has to be as highly developed as its cerebellar programming. The effect of both is seen in flock behaviour. A warning message flashes through the flock in an instant: all take wing AS ONE ENTITY. A flock of starlings darts and dives as one entity. Motion of one is the motion of all. There is a meaning in it that escapes us. They fly naturally, we only imitate; they respond to currents we barely sense, yet we seek those currents, FEELING OURSELVES ENCAGED.

Irini said:
Female here... never mad at Jung! What source should i read to understand what you are talking about John G?
anart said:
Sorry, John - you lost me in that explanation - female feeling terrestrial space time? masculine thinking heavenly male space time? I was pointing out that saying a six pointed star is masculine because one of the points is genitalia is short sighted - because females have genetalia as well - they have 'six points' as well - that was all I was saying. I've studied a lot of Jung and never once was 'mad at him' - nor was I ever once offended or thinking that there was excessive stereotyping or crudeness.
I first started learning about Jung beyond his personality theory from a lady who was a friend of a guy who started a Gnostic Church in California. One crude thing she complained about is the idea of virginity symbolizing purity. For stereotyping there's of course the female as feeler not thinker. The problem of course is not the symbols (though the source of symbols could be) but people who are crude and stereotyping with or without help from symbols. Obviously Jung didn't create the symbols, I added the smiley cause I wasn't making a serious remark. I do recall reading something about Jung getting edited a bit by his followers' work but I don't recall exactly what was deemphasized.

As for the female feeling terrestrial Minkowski spacetime pentagon and sources for it, the female terrestrial pentagon came from Mada85's post linking terrestrial to female and pentagon to female. Adding feeling to female is a natural extension though I actually do have a more complicated explanation related to the Sefirot central column being feeling personality traits but I'll mercifully leave that out. That kind of leaves the ideas of Minkowski spacetime and why I'm using the Sefirot in the first place. The Sefirot idea comes from this Tony Smith page:

http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/sefTorah.html

Specifically this part:
The Sefirot has 3+7 = 10 vertices (compare the 10 Stems).

It is basically 3 columns:

x

x x

x x
x
x x
x

x

3 vertices - 4 vertices - 3 vertices

The pattern of 10 vertices could correspond to
the 10-dimensional Poincare group or
the 10-dimensional compact Spin(5) deSitter group,
by letting
the left column represent Spin(3) rotations,
the right column represent Spin(3) Lorentz boosts,
and
the central column represent 4-dimensional spacetime.

The central column has a 1+3 structure like spacetime,
with the top vertex representing time.
Linking this to the pentagon has to do with the 5 in Spin(5); If you go up to Spin(6) aka hexagon you add five more things, one would be a third axis (another name for Spin(6) is D3) and the other 4 things would be special conformal transformations which kind of allow you to have a more heavenly spacetime than just the Minkowski one mentioned in Tony's quote (both Tony and Ark are very into conformal transformations).

maybe not the right place but the hexagon/pentagon disscussion always reminded me
of the witch saying :pent to send,hex to fix RRR

Anart said:
mada85 wrote:

*Another idea I have come across is that the pentacle itself is the feminine symbol, the five points representing arms, legs and head, and the hexagram is the masculine symbol, the six points representing arms, legs, head and genitals.
uhhm, last time I checked, females had genitalia as well. Not that this is the only item worth commenting on in your post - the link to iron may well be relevant. However, couldn't let the phallocentric comment go without comment.
Anart, you're right. It was a phallocentric comment, born of phallocentric male programming, and lacked external considering in the writing. I had a small internal question mark when I was typing it which I ignored at the time. I didn't consciously intend to deny the female genitals, but it is all too easy to think that just because I know what I mean, others will too, regardless of what I write. Herr Freud is probably having a field day!

Anart said:
I was pointing out that saying a six pointed star is masculine because one of the points is genitalia is short sighted - because females have genetalia as well - they have 'six points' as well - that was all I was saying.
Females do and don't have 'six points': five external points, but the sixth 'point' is internal. Hence the derivation of the pentacle as feminine symbol, and the hexagram as masculine. Perhaps the symbol is suggesting that female sexual energy can be used in a more inner way than male sexual energy? Or that for males who use their sexual energy in a more internal way, they become more 'feminine'? In my experience the inner use of sexual energy is more 'feminine' than the external use. Specifically, I mean not having ejaculatory orgasms, but allowing the energy to circulate within the body.

I think you are taking it too literally mada. Figuratively, men and women do have six points, regardless of external or internal. I'm not really following your take on internal and external use of sexual energy. I think you are finding connections where there are none.

Chyna Faerie said:
JGeropoulas said:
Chyna Faerie said:
There's something really liberating about having a 'realization' of my own which wasn't literally 'spoon-fed' to me by someone else who has already figured out what's what.
I can definitely relate to your epiphany. About four years ago, well-past any illusions about modern-day Christianity, I was pondering the nature of evil. As I thought about the "wolf in sheep's clothing" clue as well as the one about evil's ability to "appear as an angel of light", it was clear that the hallmark of evil is treacherous deception. And that the most treacherous deception would be exactly what you figured out--the Bible gives us the "Alice In Wonderland" version of the "truth."

My epiphany was accompanied by a distinct image of that classic scene in the old Keystone Cops silent movies: the cop cars are chasing the bad guys, the bad guys come to an intersection, get out and swivel the road sign to reverse the directions, quite effectively sending the cops in exactly the opposite direction.

If Bible-readers would just think for a second (I know, that's asking a lot). "In the beginning," in Genesis we have a "God" who forbids Adam/Eve to eat from the "Tree of knowledge of good and evil." How absurd is it that God, who is supposedly the "Truth" and who's continually warning to be "wary of the schemes of the devil" flips out when Adam/Eve seek to brush up on the devil's playbook. Of course, that's just "the beginning" of the "Mad Tea Party."

Thank God I lost my "faith" ;)
LOLOL and thank you. -- I first argued with the bible god when I was 16. I won!!

My first 'clue' was: "In the 'Beginning' ..." -- How is it that there's a "Beginning" -- when it "always was, is now, and always will be" -- and if 'linear time' is just a 3rd Density predator mind line?

Second Clue: This god guy seems more like a dysfunctional Nazi than a 'real' god.

Third Clue: Christ on a Cross should have been 'redeeming' his Nazi Dad.

Fourth Clue: Someone who gets himself crucified is supposed to be a good role model for me to follow???!!!

Fifth Clue: Like you, it didn't make sense to me that god would say it's 'wrong' for us to eat fruit that supposedly gave us the wisdom to discern right from wrong and gain knowledge? What's up with that? We're supposed to resist temptation of the dark force, but we're not allowed to eat the fruit which would give us the ability to SEE the dark force AS the dark force? Talk about stacking the deck by a Catch-22 god!!

Sixth Clue: The "Word" (Logos) of god created the world?? I don't think so. Not knowing what I know about "Sound".

Seventh Clue: "Obedience" s____! What happened to "Free Will"? I insist on defiance!

As I was reading through these older posts I am constantly trying to learn from them. This one struck a chord with me as I was about 13 years old when a particular Bible verse made a deep impression on me and led me to start reading the bible for myself. I would have thought that Lewis would have touched on it in his Bible Unmasked, but he skips right over it. Specifically Genesis chapter 18. Please let me know if I am making more of this than I should, but it seems incredible that any Bible compiler would leave this story in the Bible, because to me it truly unmasks the nature of the biblical god, and the bible itself:

the Lord appeared unto him [Abraham] in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; 2And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground, 3And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant: 4Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree: 5And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said. 6And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth. 7And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it. 8And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.

16And the men rose up from thence, and looked toward Sodom: and Abraham went with them to bring them on the way. 17And the Lord said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do; 18Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him? 19For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the Lord, to do justice and judgment; that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him. 20And the Lord said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous; 21I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know. 22And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the Lord. 23And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked? 24Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein? 25That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right? 26And the Lord said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes. 27And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and ashes: 28Peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous: wilt thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he said, If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy it. 29And he spake unto him yet again, and said, Peradventure there shall be forty found there. And he said, I will not do it for forty’s sake. 30And he said unto him, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: Peradventure there shall thirty be found there. And he said, I will not do it, if I find thirty there. 31And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord: Peradventure there shall be twenty found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for twenty’s sake. 32And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten’s sake. 33And the Lord went his way, as soon as he had left communing with Abraham: and Abraham returned unto his place.

Now this chapter says that Abraham's god is a MAN, not that he 'appears' as a man, but is a man. I have had people tell me that god chose appear at this time in this form. This is not what the bible says; notice that Abraham easily recognizes his god. Therefore, this tells me that this is god's usual form, as a human male. He walks, gets dirty feet that need washing, gets thirsty and needs water, gets hungry and needs food.

Next, god is going to Sodom and Gomorrah. The context leads me to believe he is walking there, which is a strange mode of travel for a god. Now why is god going to Sodom and Gomorrah? To "see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know." Why does god have to go to these cities to "see"? I was raised to believe that god was some immortal infinite all knowing being out there somewhere who controlled everything and had a plan for everyone's life. If that were true, why does god need to travel to a physical 3D location and use physical senses to determine what is happening in Sodom and Gomorrah? Why not just sit back at home in heaven and automatically know these things?

Not to mention that originally god was willing to kill 49 good men if he found the cities to be 'sinful' and needed to be wiped out.

Nobody at the baptist church I was attending when I was young wanted to touch this story or have any discussion about it. But this is what started me to question the bible and read it for myself. of course that opened an entirely new can of worms.

Worms R Us.
-- Laura

Lo! 'tis a gala night
Within the lonesome latter years!
An angel throng, bewinged, bedight
In veils, and drowned in tears,
Sit in a theatre, to see
A play of hopes and fears,
While the orchestra breathes fitfully
The music of the spheres.
Mimes, in the form of God on high,
Mutter and mumble low,
And hither and thither fly-
Mere puppets they, who come and go
At bidding of vast formless things
That shift the scenery to and fro,
Flapping from out their Condor wings
Invisible Woe!
That motley drama–oh, be sure
It shall not be forgot!
With its Phantom chased for evermore,
By a crowd that seize it not,
Through a circle that ever returneth in
To the self-same spot,
And much of Madness, and more of Sin,
And Horror the soul of the plot.
But see, amid the mimic rout
A crawling shape intrude!
A blood-red thing that writhes from out
The scenic solitude!
It writhes!–it writhes!–with mortal pangs
The mimes become its food,
And seraphs sob at vermin fangs
In human gore imbued.
Out–out are the lights–out all!
And, over each quivering form,
The curtain, a funeral pall,
Comes down with the rush of a storm,
While the angels, all pallid and wan,
Uprising, unveiling, affirm
That the play is the tragedy, "Man,"
And its hero the Conqueror Worm.
-- Edgar Allan Poe

Ah, yes: The Conqueror Worm. One of the poems I memorized when I was in school. Interesting, too, since for the past few days Ark has been reading a piece by Poe entitled "Eureka!" which I had never heard of before and I was sure I had read everything Poe wrote!

Re "Eureka!":
The "Earth" thanks the "Air" for passing along this gift of "Fire" from "Water."
I'm pretty sure Fulcanelli would NOT be impressed with that particular reply, Laura, but it's the best I can do for now.
And speaking of Fulcanelli, I asked a very learned and literate friend of mine if he could recommend English translations of Fulcanelli's "The Dwellings of the Philosophers" and the "Mysteries of the Cathedrals" and his reply ran thusly:
It wouldn’t do much good, Peter. Much of the depth and revelation of Fulcanelli comes in the coded phrases, puns, and allusions that cannot be translated from Latin and Greek. (“Lost in translation” does not even begin to describe the degradation, and this is true of everything from books in the Holy Bible like the Gospel of Luke, the Secret Gospel of Mark—which is still revealed in the published version—The Revelation, and in other works from Chaucer’s Canterbury Tales to the Upanishads.)

Remember that Fulcanelli was not coding in the numerological sense of the Kabbala; he was (as is actually the truth of what is going on behind the veil of the Kabbala, anyway, and in a couple of critical places in the Torah) using symphonic and homophonic coding. In fact, to some extent, symphonic coding is what’s going on in some (not very many, but some) ululations, too: the understanding is not in the nonsense “words,” but rather in the complex “songs,” themselves (and occasionally in the carrier wave).

Translation would leave nothing whatsoever. I could not even begin to explain what Fulcanelli was revealing because there would be no equivalent in English.

"The iron in our blood comes from supernovas," says astrophysicist Andrew macFadyen. "There's a direct connection between stars and us."

Our people were made by the stars. When the time comes for all things to end, our people will turn into small stars and will fly to the South Star, where they belong. When the time comes for the ending of the world, the stars will again fall to earth. They will mix among the people, for it will be a message to the people to get ready to be turned into stars. - Young Bull (Pawnee)

I had a vision. It came from the morning star, a star whisper. I heard this voice saying, "Any understanding you ask from the morning star shall be granted you, but ask with the sacred things, the drum, the sacred tobacco, the sacred sweet grass and above all, with the sacred pipe" Our dead sleep not. They tell me what I want to know. I have only limited vision with the eyes I have in my head, but with my spiriual eyes I can see across oceans. The pipe is here to unite us, to remove fences people put up against one another. Putting up fences is the white man's way. He invented the barbed wire, the barbed wire of the heart. The pipe is a fence remover. Sitting in a circle, smoking in the right way, all barriers disappear. Walls crumble.
Leonard Crow Dog Lakota

I just thought this was interesting in terms of Lucifer and the morning star and light bringers and all.

kila

Back
Top Bottom