Paragons of Sobriety

pneumaticmatt

The Force is Strong With This One
I am a new registered user to this forum but not new to Cassiopaea. I have been reading and contemplating for nearly two years. I beg to differ with Laura as I find that I am the slowest learner in the World. The more I read the dumber I become. It almost seems futile to go on when it appears that I will never have enough time to grasp all of the lessons required to become a candidate for 4th Density STO. But I know I must try. I find that all I want to do is read. Every spare moment I can steal to read, I do. But like most of us caught in the web of life with work, family and the functions associated with such it seems I am unable to gather my thoughts in a coherent manner and apply my lessons. I do feel that there is something blocking my ability to keep a train of thought, to move toward a goal that can show myself progress. I am 44 years old and have taken literally the idea of becoming a paragon of sobriety. I did have a tendency to attempt to block out reality with almost every type of "blocker" you can think of, practically every night since I was 12 years old. Around May of 2004 I came across the following:

Adventures With Cassiopaea
Chapter 22

"As Don Juan and Gurdjieff tell us, there are untold dangers in the path of knowledge for those without sober understanding. Seers have to be methodical, rational beings; paragons of sobriety and yet free and open to the wonders and mysteries of existence."

I felt if I was ever going to have a chance at being lucid enough to learn the mysteries I would take this path.

Prior to stumbling across the cassiopaea site, I had worked for a company doing computer and applications support for nearly 10 years before our group was informed that we would be outsourced to an overseas company in India. We had not been told when, only that it would happen in about a year or so. Even before this notification I had been seeing or catching certain combinations of numbers all of the time and I mean daily if not more than once per day. I just chalked it up to my mind catching these numbers, like a song that gets stuck in your head, unable to stop seeing them. I even mentioned it to my wife and a friend or two. The first number was 1234 and the second was 714, usually I saw these on clocks but in many other places as well. About 4 months passed and instead of a year our I.T. group would be phased out over the next 6 months. Sure enough I was in the first group, and my last day on the job would be 12/3/04. My wife was pregnant with our 4th child.

I didn't know what was going on to make things so troublesome in my life because we already had had a terrible year and a half before my job troubles. My wife's mother had her third bout with cancer and was dying. Pregnant with our third child my wife flew to Midland, Texas to be with her mother. Her mother did pass and she attended the funeral and came home. Due to stress and possibly air cabin pressure changes my wife developed a leak of amniotic fluid and about two days after she returned home her water broke at 18 weeks gestation. She did not go into labor and was put on bed rest at home for 5 weeks and then to the hospital for 9 weeks. Our son was delivered 8 weeks early with severe pulminary hypoplasia and survived for 15 hours.

Back to pregnancy number 4, we decided to take our doctors recommendation and my wife received a cervical cerclage to prevent a repeat of her amniotic break. Our son Sutton was delivered 6 weeks early on February 12, 2005. The doctors were unable to cope with Sutton's craniofacial synostosis and narrow nasal canals and he and mom were flown via medical jet to Dallas, Texas from Austin, Texas. After several weeks in neonatal intensive care the doctors were able to shrink the swollen nasal passages so he could breath and feed. We took him to grow a little before major surgery could be scheduled. Here are some pictures, but be careful some are of C-Section. http://pneumaticmatt.tripod.com/sutton/

I am truncating a lot of this story to get to the issue that our family had come under serious attack from the only thing I now attribute to as deadly 4th Density STS. I have always had good luck and had the attitude that stuff like this would not happen to me and was under the false impression that I had some sort of guardian angel watching over me. But from reading the Wave series I have come to the realization that there is most likley not any such thing. I do know my saga is not as gut wrenching as a lot of others that I witnessed being at the hospital with my son.
Oh, and the number 714 was the day 7/14/2005 that I started my new job. 8 months out of work...ouch. The bright side was that I was able to be home and care for my wife and kids during this trying time.

I also bet that the plight of millions if not billions of God fearing people on this planet who pray feverently for enlightenment or just for food and clean water is just not going to happen. I have always wondered why would a loving God not lift these people out of abject poverty. My thought is that if these people who actually pray for help can't get it, then there will be no help for a man like me. I have never been one to kneel down and ask for help because I saw people who really needed it but did not receive help. I had always thought that if I was God I wouldn't get off to people kneeling in front me, my ego is big but not that big.

Does anyone else think God wants people or any beings, prostrate and begging for love and light? I am more apt to beleive as the Bogomils did in a dualistic theism, a God of Good and a God of Evil.

So it may be that the beings on this planet are prostrate for God but not the one they think!?

pneumaticmatt said:
Does anyone else think God wants people or any beings, prostrate and begging for love and light?
Your idea of God may be not the right one. You seem to forget about that everyone may be born with a certain "mission", each one with a different mission. What do you think YOUR mission may be?

ark said:
pneumaticmatt said:
Does anyone else think God wants people or any beings, prostrate and begging for love and light?
Your idea of God may be not the right one. You seem to forget about that everyone may be born with a certain "mission", each one with a different mission. What do you think YOUR mission may be?
If I had the knowledge and proper skills, it would be to expose the psychopathic wags in power. To eliminate the sentiment of the majority that bemoans of the Good Ole' Boy Network of how "that's how it's always been and that's how it will always be and no one can change it". "It" being greed and short term solutions based on personal (or evil) agendas. I would love to chase The Wizard of Oz out from behind the curtain and expose the treasonous actions of these bandits, to pull the populaces head out of the sand and show them the callous and false emotions of the people they think have their best interests at heart. When in fact it is quite the opposite and much more evil than they could ever fathom.

I think this is a grand and high idea, but am I capable? I am not sure. I can take the ridicule I already receive for thinking outside the box. I get it from home, work and friends. But to pull at the cape of these evil ones is dangerous work that does intimidate me because I would fear for my family's well being and yes, fear losing my wife and kids to divorce. I do realize that this is the 4th Density STS trap and at this point I do not know how to advance to the next level, to get in the game and make a difference.

pneumaticmatt said:
I think this is a grand and high idea, but am I capable? I am not sure. I can take the ridicule I already receive for thinking outside the box. I get it from home, work and friends. But to pull at the cape of these evil ones is dangerous work that does intimidate me because I would fear for my family's well being and yes, fear losing my wife and kids to divorce. I do realize that this is the 4th Density STS trap and at this point I do not know how to advance to the next level, to get in the game and make a difference.
Did you ever think about doing stuff "undercover" so to say? It's never a good idea to take on the world (Mouravieff calls it the "general law") directly and face to face. He suggests working from within a "strategic enclosure." That is to say, play a role in life that doesn't bring wrath down on your head or cause you difficulties, all the while you find what you CAN do to systematically challenge the system. This can be anonymous distribution of flyers or posters or stickers; putting bookmarks in books in libraries and bookstores; graffiti... just a whole host of fun activities that can plant seeds everywhere you go. I'll see if I can get the guys to re-post the link to the SOTT artwork that was created for just these purposes.

Laura said:
I'll see if I can get the guys to re-post the link to the SOTT artwork that was created for just these purposes.
Here's the link for the SotT promo site.

Thank you for the suggestion of "general law" I will utilize. Also thank you for for the link, I'll start with these and add to it.
My ideas for affecting a wider audience would be using billboards along the Interstate Highway, but as I discovered these billboards are owned by only a few big companies and it is nearly impossible to put up anything anti-establishment. (legally that is)

The world wide web is overloaded with information and frankly most people with their head in sand won't look for information that goes against their thinking.

I'll put on my thinking cap and come up with some ideas, thanks again!

'It is always the minorities who aren't part of a mainstream who define what the limits…of the majority are going to be.'
Rose Elizabeth Bird, US Chief Justice, California

As far as the posters go, I would print up several copies of 4 or 5 different ones and put them inside of books and magazines in stores, doctors offices and libraries. The possibilities are endless. I even put a few inside of newspapers. As a matter of fact, I need to print some more up and get back to work on that again.

As I ponder what real effect I could have trying "out" the CorpoRATocracy here in the USA I wonder if I'm not wasting energy due to the C's information regarding the following.

Q: (L) What is the meaning of the number 666 in the book of Revelation?
A: Visa.
Q: (L) You mean as in credit card?
A: Yes. Isn't just credit also debit.
Q: (L) Are credit cards the work of what 666 represents?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Should we get rid of all credit cards?
A: Up to you. How are you going to do this? World will soon have nothing but credit and debit have you not heard of this new visa debit cards this is the future of money as controlled by the world banking system i.e. the Brotherhood i.e. Lizards i.e. antichrist.
Q: (L) If I don't have a credit card then I don't have to belong to this system?
A: No. You will have no choices: belong or starve.
Q: (L) What happened to free will?
A: Brotherhood AKA Lizards AKA antichrist has interfered with free will for 309000 years. They are getting desperate as we near the change.
Q: (V) It has always been my nature to rebel against that which I did not feel was good for me. Is rebellion against this system possible?
A: If you are willing to leave the body.
Q: (L) Leave the body as in death, croak, kick the bucket?
A: Yes. Changes will follow turmoil be patient.
Q: (L) We would like to move into the country. Will it be possible to get along without this credit/debit card leading that kind of life?
A: No.
Q: (L) Are they going to have the kind of capability of controlling everything and everybody no matter where they are?
A: Yes.

If I may, I would like to ask for a little guidance. Is my limited (time) energy better spent on attempting to accumulate knowledge, or could there be any hope in trying to shed some light down the rabbit hole? There appears to be little proof that C's material is real (at least that I'm privey to), so maybe I've answered my own question. (no disrespect intended to the "C" believers but blind faith I think is what has brought this planet to its state of entropy).

We are already in a one world government, all you have to do is follow the money.

http:(slash:slash)sjlendman.blogspot.com/2006/06/dirty-secrets-of-temple.html

Dirty Secrets of the Temple
by Stephen Lendman

Excerpt:
One other powerful bank is also part of today's financial world. It needs mentioning because of its importance, even though it requires a separate article to explain how it works more fully. It's the secretive, inviolable and accountable to no one Bank of International Settlements (BIS) founded in 1930 and based in Basle, Switzerland. This bank most people never heard of is the central banker to its member central banks - a sort of banking "boss of bosses" equivalent to what apparently exists in the shadowy world of Mafia dons. Like most other central banks, including the Federal Reserve (explained below), it's privately owned by its members.

It's believed by some academicians and others who've studied the BIS that the ruling elite of financial capitalism established this bank of banks to be the apex of power to exercise authority over a world financial system owned and controlled by them. It's thought their plan was to use this bank to dominate the political system of every country and control the world economy in a feudalistic fashion. In a word, the thinking goes that these super-elite want to rule the world by controlling its money, and they set up this supranational all-powerful bank of banks to do it. As important as that is, that discussion remains for another time as the intent of this article is to focus solely on the US Federal Reserve.....

pneumaticmatt said:
There appears to be little proof that C's material is real (at least that I'm privey to), so maybe I've answered my own question. (no disrespect intended to the "C" believers but blind faith I think is what has brought this planet to its state of entropy).
In fact, there is a lot of evidence supporting the hypothesis that C's material is real. The sessions are recorded on material tapes that are made of material atoms. Of course you may ask if atoms are real. Or if C's are "real". To answer this question we would have to precise which of the possible meanings of "reality" we have in mind.

Then there is the question of what brought our planet to its state of entropy. You say "it was faith". Was faith the only factor? And what kind of faith?
For instance I have kind of a "faith" that what I am doing now is replying to your post. Is this faith "bad"? A mathematician has faith (if you want to use this word) that when he/she checks 20 times the proof of his/her theorem, and when his/her colleagues can not find any error, then the theorem is "true"? Is this kind of a faith bad? Does it add to the entropy?

According to one story it was the confusion of tongues that brought down the city of Babel.

And yes, there is also another "faith", a "blind faith". So, we need to distinguish one from another. What is the difference between the two? The fact that the first is based on knowledge, the other on ignorance. The devil, as always, is in the details. Therefore paying attention to the details is important if we do not want to add to the entropy of the planet, as you call it.

ark said:
pneumaticmatt said:
There appears to be little proof that C's material is real (at least that I'm privey to), so maybe I've answered my own question. (no disrespect intended to the "C" believers but blind faith I think is what has brought this planet to its state of entropy).
In fact, there is a lot of evidence supporting the hypothesis that C's material is real. The sessions are recorded on material tapes that are made of material atoms. Of course you may ask if atoms are real. Or if C's are "real". To answer this question we would have to precise which of the possible meanings of "reality" we have in mind.

Then there is the question of what brought our planet to its state of entropy. You say "it was faith". Was faith the only factor? And what kind of faith?
For instance I have kind of a "faith" that what I am doing now is replying to your post. Is this faith "bad"? A mathematician has faith (if you want to use this word) that when he/she checks 20 times the proof of his/her theorem, and when his/her colleagues can not find any error, then the theorem is "true"? Is this kind of a faith bad? Does it add to the entropy?

According to one story it was the confusion of tongues that brought down the city of Babel.

And yes, there is also another "faith", a "blind faith". So, we need to distinguish one from another. What is the difference between the two? The fact that the first is based on knowledge, the other on ignorance. The devil, as always, is in the details. Therefore paying attention to the details is important if we do not want to add to the entropy of the planet, as you call it.
You have recorded your sessions but I didn't realize you had voice recordings of the C's!?
The C's material as written is apparently real and has a great over all message and my intention is not to demean this work.

So I have to quote what you wrote Ark.

"Perhaps it is only our own "subconscious mind" that presents itself as a "source," but even if it is so, does that tell us more? Do we really know what "unconscious mind" is and of what is it capable?

We sometimes ask ourselves if the Cassiopaeans are who they say they are, because we do not take anything as unquestionable truth. We take everything with a grain of salt, even if we consider that there is a good chance that it is truth. We are constantly analyzing this material..."

08-11-96
Q: (L) OK, since the Ra material is considered to be a kind of primer to the Cassiopaean material, could you give us a percentage on the accuracy of this material?
A: 63

So I can easily say that I have not come close to doing enough work to have "faith" (feeling secure in your knowledge by virtue of experience and testing) in the truth of what the C's transcripts present.

pneumaticmatt said:
You have recorded your sessions but I didn't realize you had voice recordings of the C's!?
I do not have the voice of myself either. What I have recorded are vibrations of atoms of air.

pneumaticmatt said:
The C's material as written is apparently real and has a great over all message and my intention is not to demean this work.
I noticed "apparently" in the above. I will keep it in mind, as it is significant.

pneumaticmatt said:
So I have to quote what you wrote Ark.

"Perhaps it is only our own "subconscious mind" that presents itself as a "source," but even if it is so, does that tell us more? Do we really know what "unconscious mind" is and of what is it capable?

We sometimes ask ourselves if the Cassiopaeans are who they say they are, because we do not take anything as unquestionable truth. We take everything with a grain of salt, even if we consider that there is a good chance that it is truth. We are constantly analyzing this material..."
I do not see any distortion in this quote. I do not see any question either.

pneumaticmatt said:
08-11-96
Q: (L) OK, since the Ra material is considered to be a kind of primer to the Cassiopaean material, could you give us a percentage on the accuracy of this material?
A: 63
I do not see any distortion here either.
pneumaticmatt said:
So I can easily say that I have not come close to doing enough work to have "faith" (feeling secure in your knowledge by virtue of experience and testing) in the truth of what the C's transcripts present.
And why did you think you should come close? The truth, we repeat it again and again (but people don't read, so let me repeat it one more time) -
you can only get to the truth, by research, by seeking it actively through ALL available means, gathering and comparing all the available data, and analyzing these data scrupulously. No bulls, no sacred cows. We repeat it again and again. And will keep repeating.
That is about getting to the truth. Inspiration - is something else. But to talk about possible ways of getting inspiration for searching for the truth in particular directions - that would take us into a long discussion. If this is of interest for you, you may start researching this subject, for instance by using the search function on this forum.

pneumaticmatt said:
If I may, I would like to ask for a little guidance. Is my limited (time) energy better spent on attempting to accumulate knowledge, or could there be any hope in trying to shed some light down the rabbit hole? There appears to be little proof that C's material is real (at least that I'm privey to), so maybe I've answered my own question. (no disrespect intended to the "C" believers but blind faith I think is what has brought this planet to its state of entropy).
I think what the Cs intended to do via communication was meant as a guide only, and perhaps to shed light and help people to follow their lifes purposes and accumulate knowledge ( but only if they chose to). They're not going to infringe on our free will or encourage acceptance of blind 'belief' (like blind faith?) in anything - let alone anything they said.

I suppose there can be many forms of 'guidance'. Whether it is understood or even seen for what it is, I guess, is something else. People 'ask' for guidance all the time... but do they wish to hear it? Perhaps more often they don't, instead wishing to have their own beliefs reinforced.

Ark Wrote:

And why did you think you should come close? The truth, we repeat it again and again (but people don't read, so let me repeat it one more time) -
you can only get to the truth, by research, by seeking it actively through ALL available means, gathering and comparing all the available data, and analyzing these data scrupulously. No bulls, no sacred cows. We repeat it again and again. And will keep repeating.
That is about getting to the truth. Inspiration - is something else. But to talk about possible ways of getting inspiration for searching for the truth in particular directions - that would take us into a long discussion. If this is of interest for you, you may start researching this subject, for instance by using the search function on this forum.
I am certainly "closer" than I was two years ago but I was actually admitting to not being close in my post. This wasn't meant as an intimation that I was close.
And yes I do read, as much as I possibly can but apparently not enough to be worthy of posting here amongst the redwoods of the forest.
I'll continue my search for truths and knowledge but I will back away from posting.

Ark, apologies for distracting you from meaningful discussions.
Happy knowledge gathering!

Coming back to the "C's messages." I described my thoughts on thei subject in my "Physics and the mysterious" pages: http://quantumfuture.net/quantum_future/pm-cont.htm
It was some years ago. Today, even if I know more. my thoughts did not change much since then.

pneumaticmatt said:
Ark Wrote:

I am certainly "closer" than I was two years ago but I was actually admitting to not being close in my post. This wasn't meant as an intimation that I was close.
And yes I do read, as much as I possibly can but apparently not enough to be worthy of posting here amongst the redwoods of the forest.
I'll continue my search for truths and knowledge but I will back away from posting.

Ark, apologies for distracting you from meaningful discussions.
Happy knowledge gathering!
Perhaps here we get an insight into what may be stalling you in your quest. You appear to have taken some umbrage at something you believe Ark to have said, but which he did not in fact say: that you are "not worthy of posting here".

Self importance and its twin face, self-pity, are the bane of man's existence and, if allowed to, will ensure his stagnation.

Or so I think.

Joe

Back
Top Bottom