Unexplained persistent hums - need help

Jacques

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
I am trying to find out information about the location of an unexplained persistent hums in a city in the States or another area close by.

A friend of mine told me about that strange phenomenon that she saw on a documentary program on t.v. a few years ago. She also mentionned that the C's had talked about it answering a question from Laura. Unfortunetaly, i can not find anything about it on the site.

Is there someone who could light me up on this issue?

Thanks

In Our Haunted Planet, there is a post titled "Another Taos Hum" only this time in New York. Hope this is what you are looking for.
Kat

Hi Namaste
Being one who has suffered this low reverberating hum for many years, and in many countries i know how annoying this can be.I have heard it in Northern Europe, and in ,Britain and Ireland.Possably in Canada to. The loudest has been in Ireland for me.The following link may be of interest to you.
It is known as the taos hum

http://www.eskimo.com/~billb/hum/hum.html

I actually was kept awake last night, by what could be this kind of humming.

First I thought it was an aircraft(sounded like it), but it remained all night. It was pulsating and went away at times.

I live in northern europe, and have also heard it, several other places, where I have lived. But only at night when it is quiet.

Namaste,

I am also experiencing this change in the sound of our planet, and I think I have discovered what the ancient Sanskrit culture knew about this change. I believe that we are all hearing the wave approaching, and it will come as a wave of heart beat frequency (1.45 Hz) in the sperical shape of a mandala, just as it has hit hardest in Seattle, WA. (www.smelternews.com/thump.htm)

I am glad that your inquiries on this forum have led you to good sources of information, and I have been researching these same questions myself for some years now. I have posted a few items on this forum in the Earth Changes section regarding low-frequency acoustic resonance and radar rings among other aspects. A more comprehensive look at my research can be found at my website:

www.humanresonance.org

There you can find maps of the US which show the focal circles and points of sound wave resonances, and look into the specific areas where you have been experiencing the humming. I believe that the plasma-ball crop circle-makers are sixth density beings - the cassiopaeans - who are weaving us messages in the fields regarding their longwave nature, holding the cosmos in its myriad cycles.

sphere1.gif

Just as the frequency of the human mind (EEG) is our 'consciousness', the field of low-frequency resonance of Earth is its consciousness, called Akasha by the ancient Sanskrit mandala culture.

in lak'ech,

Alex Putney

mandala.gif

I published a poem which reflects on some horrific feelings that can be experienced by Hum Sufferers. Poem can be viewed at fewforeverwords.wordpress.com. I'm extremely impressed by eightfold's/Namaste posts in 2006.

Shereyll

Hi Shereyll, and welcome to the forum :) We encourage new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section -- just a bit about yourself and how you found us. Looking forward to seeing you there!

About a year ago, the hum was here, and was very persistent, lasting for a while (over a few month's), but has not been audible lately............HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :huh:

Aloha, All!

I recently mentioned "the hum" here:

reborn said:
Regarding the "Taos hum", there is a thread about this in which I have posted my experience and learned what the C's said about it here:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,802.msg273507.html#msg273507

Also, since I recently (finally!) started reading *The Wave* straight through from the beginning, I discovered that reference from the C's at the end of chapter two of the first volume :)

And I also just posted an update at the thread referred to in that quote :)

Hoping this helps,
Renee

Back
Top Bottom