List of Topics Started

Masamune

Jedi Council Member
Hi I am wondering if there is a feature on this forum that enables one to see all the topics started for a certain forum member? I think this would be interesting to see and it might be useful for some members. I have not been able to find this function and if it does not exist I would like to suggest the idea to the forum. Thanks. :)

Hi Masamune,

Click on members name, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and select "Show the last post of this person." That should list all posts by that member. :)

Masamune said:
Hi I am wondering if there is a feature on this forum that enables one to see all the topics started for a certain forum member? I think this would be interesting to see and it might be useful for some members. I have not been able to find this function and if it does not exist I would like to suggest the idea to the forum. Thanks. :)

You can go here and you will find at the bottom of the page "Top topics starters".

But to my knowledge, there is no way so far to know for a specific members the number of topics that he has started.

Sorry if i am dense but could you give us a little bit more of info on why it will be useful for some members to know that?

Edited to correct my mistake.

Bohort (Namaste) said:
Masamune said:

You can go here and you will find at the bottom of the page "Top topics starters".

But to my knowledge, there is no way so far to know for a specific members the number of topics that he has started.

Sorry if i am dense but could you give us a little bit more of info on why it will be useful for some members to know that?

Hi Bohort,
fwiw the link you posted seems only available for the -supermods- and -admins-.

***Edited as-well for correction***

Gawan said:
Bohort (Namaste) said:
Masamune said:

Hi Bohort,
fwiw the link you posted seems only available for the -supermods- and -admins-.

Sorry, i thought it was available for everyone. :-[

Then, i am going to delete the link in my previous post.

Bohort said:

Hi Bohort, one can find out how many topics a member has started by going to "Show general statistics for this member" after you click their name. On this page it will show the number of topics started. But I was asking is there a way to see a list of all the topics someone has started? For example if you like someone's work on the forum, then you could see what discussions they have started instead of looking through all of their posts. I got the idea last night but thinking about it now it might not be incredibly useful, just an interesting feature... :)

Masamune said:
Hi Bohort, one can find out how many topics a member has started by going to "Show general statistics for this member" after you click their name. On this page it will show the number of topics started.

Thank you for that Masamune.

I did not know that feature. :-[

Back
Top Bottom