Link between UFOs and psychopaths?

nicklebleu

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I know, the title reads very strange, and it might be a long shot, but that's what I was thinking ...

I am currently reading Vallee's "Passport to Magonia", which mainly states that UFOs cannot be "nuts and bolts" objects, but are probably some interdimensional projection manipulated by a terrestrian race from another dimension. I think, that is what Keel is saying as well, although I haven't read his books yet.

Vallee compares the UFO phenomenon with the fairy tales of the Middle Ages, with the stories of elves, with apparitions of the type of Madonnas etc. He puts the whole phenomenon into a cultural context, as the content of these interdimensional projections seem to predate the actual social, cultural and technological developments.

In the chapter "DAEMONIALITAS" he describes UFO abductions with an explicit sexual context, the mating of an "alien" with a human to produce "offsprings" (see the case of Villas-Boas in Brazil). He describes this sexual context as being partly responsible for the survival of this tradition:

Without the sexual context—without the stories of changelings, human midwives, intermarriage with the Gentry, of which we never hear in modern fairy tales—it is doubtful that the tradition about fairies would have survived through the ages. Nor is that true only of fairies: the most remarkable cases of sexual contact with nonhumans are not found in spicy saucer books, nor in fairy legends; they rest, safely stored away, in the archives of the Catholic Church. To find them, one must first learn Latin and gain entrance into the few libraries where these unique records are preserved. But the accounts one finds there make the Villas-Boas case pale by comparison [...]

He then goes on to quote Wentz (The Fairy Faith in Celtic Countries, its Psychological Origin and Nature) who tells the following story:

My grandmother Catherine Mac Innis used to tell about a man named Laughlin, whom she knew, being in love with a fairy-woman.
The fairy-woman made it a point to see Laughlin every night, and he being worn out with her began to fear her. Things got so bad at last that he decided to go to America to escape the fairy-woman. As soon as the plan was fixed and he was about to emigrate, women who were milking at sunset out in the meadows heard very audibly the fairy-woman singing this song:
What will the brown-haired woman do
When Lachie is on the billows?
Lachie emigrated to Cape Breton, landing at Pictu, Nova Scotia; and in his first letter home to his friends he stated that the same fairy-woman was haunting him there in America.
[...]
To discover a tale so rare and curious as this ... is certainly of all our evidence highly interesting. And aside from its high literary value, it proves conclusively that the fairy-women who entice mortals to their love in modern times are much the same, if not the same, as the succubi of middleage mystics.

He cites another case, this time from sources within the Catholic Church, a certain Fr. Ludovicus Maria Sinistrari de Ameno in his book "De Demonialitate, et Incubis, et Succubis". Sinistrari was the preeminent scholar on human psychology and religious law to serve in the seventeenth century. I won't go into details, suffice it to say, that an "entity" tried in vain to seduce a young married woman for years.

Sinistraris main question - as he was part of the Inquisition - was how to judge these cases by religious law. I won't go further into the discussion of these questions, as to how these acts were physically possible and what sin is committed by those who engage in such an intercourse. It seems to Sinistrari to be a fact that such intercourse can produce children. Vallee cites a whole paragraph of Sinistraris work in his book, which I would like to cite in full (emphasize mine):

To theologians and philosophers, it is a fact, that from the copulation of humans (man or woman) with the demon, human beings are sometimes born. It is by this process that Antichrist must be born, according to a number of doctors: Bellarmin, Suarez, Maluenda, etc. Besides, they observe that as the result of a quite natural cause, the children generated in this manner by the incubi are tall, very strong, very daring, very magnificent and very wicked ....
Maluenda confirms what has been said above, proving by the testimony of various classical authors that it is to such unions that the following owe their birth:
- Romulus and Remus, according to Livy and Plutarch
- Servius-Tullius, sixth king of the Romans, according to Denys of Halicarnassus and Pliny
- Plato the philosopher, according to Diogenes Laertius and St. Jerome
- Alexander the Great, according to Plutarch and Quinte-Curce
- Seleucus, king of Syria, according to Justin and Applian
- Scipio the African, according to Livy
- The Emperor Caesar Augustus, according to Suetonius
- Aristomenes of Messenia, the illustrious Greek general, according to Strabo and Pausanias
Let us add the English Merlin or Melchin, born of an incubus and a nun, the daughter of Charlemagne. And finally, as writes Cocleus, quoted by Maluenda "the damned heresiarch whose name is Martin Luther".
[...]
However, in spite of all the respect I owe so many great doctors, I do not see how their opinion can stand examination. Indeed, as Pererius observes very well in Commentary on Genesis, Chapter Six, all the strength, all the power of the human sperm, comes from spirits that evaporate and vanish as soon as they issue from the genital cavities where they were warmly stored. The physicians agree on this. Therefore, it is not possible for the demon to keep the sperm he has received in a sufficient state of integrity to produce generation; for, no matter what the vessel where he could attempt to keep it is, this vessel would have to have a temperature equal to the natural temperature of human genital organs, which is found nowhere but in those same organs. Now, in a vessel where the warmth is not natural, but artificial, spirits are resolved, and no generation is possible. A second objection is that generation is a vital act through which man, from his own substance, introduces sperm through the
use of natural organs, into a place proper for generation. To the contrary, in the special case we are now considering, the introduction of the sperm cannot be a vital act of the generating man, since it is not by him that it is introduced into the matrix. And, for the same reason, it cannot be said that the man to whom the sperm belonged has engendered the fetus that is procreated. Neither can we consider the incubus as the father, since the sperm is not of his own substance. Thus here is a child who is born and has no father — which is absurd. Third objection: when the father engenders naturally, there is a concourse of two causalities: a material one, for he provides the sperm that is the material of generation; and an efficient one, for he is the main agent in the generation, according to the common opinion of philosophers. But, in our case, the man who does nothing but provide the sperm simply gives material, without any action tending toward generation. Therefore he could not be regarded as the child's father, and this is contrary to the notion that the child engendered by an incubus is not his child, but the child of the man whose sperm was borrowed by the incubus ...
We also read in the Scriptures (Genesis 6:4) that giants were born as a result of intercourse between the sons of God and the daughters of Man: this is the very letter of the sacred text. Now, these giants were men of tall stature, as it is said in Baruch 3:26, and far superior to other men. Besides their monstrous size, they called attention by their strength, their plunders, their tyranny. And it is to the crimes of these giants that we must attribute the main and primary cause of the Flood, according to Cornelius a Lapide in his Commentary on Genesis.
Some state that under the name of sons of God we must understand the sons of Seth, and, under that of daughters of men, the daughters of Cain, because the former practiced piety, religion, and all other virtues while the latter, the children of Cain, did exactly the opposite. But, with all the respect we owe Chrysostom, Cyril, and others who share this view, it will be recognized it is in disagreement with the obvious meaning of the text. What do the Scriptures say? That from the conjunction of the above were born men of monstrous corporeal proportions. Therefore, these giants did not exist previously, and if their birth was the result of that union, it is not admissible to attribute it to the intercourse between the sons of
Seth and the daughters of Cain who, of ordinary size themselves, could have children only of ordinary size.
Consequently, if the intercourse in question has given birth to beings of monstrous proportions, we must see there not the ordinary intercourse of men with women but the operation of the incubi who, owing to their nature, can very well be called sons of God. This opinion is that of the Platonist philosophers and of Francois George of Venice, and it is not in contradiction with that of Josephus the historian, Philo, St. Justin Martyr, Clement of Alexandria, and Tertullian, according to whom these incubi could be angels who had allowed themselves to commit the sin of luxury with women.
Indeed, as we shall show, there is nothing there but a single opinion under a double appearance.

Valle then goes on to comment the above passage as follows:

What we have here is a complete theory of contact between our race and another race, nonhuman, different in physical nature, but biologically compatible with us. Angels, demons, fairies, creatures from heaven, hell, or Magonia: they inspire our strangest dreams, shape our destinies, steal our desires ... But who are they?

The description of this "other race, nonhuman, different in physical nature, but biologically compatible with us" exactly fits the description of psychopaths. So I wonder, if there is not a genetic agenda in the UFO/ cultural control mechanism to subjugate humankind. The Antichrist is thus not a single entity, who at some stage rises from hell to bring death and destruction to our world. It is maybe much more cunning, to plant the seed of destruction within a proportion of the human population itself, so that finally the world will succumb not through direct intervention from "outside" but slowly from within.

Seems like an awful long shot to me, and I may be waaaaay off here, but thought I would toss that into the discussion. These thoughts are not yet fully thought through, and maybe you can point out to me what errors of reasoning I have committed.

Sinistrari said:
...Thus here is a child who is born and has no father — which is absurd.

Looks like the author...a religious authority in his day...conveniently forgets the Catholic belief regarding the immaculate conception. (It only happened once...by the power of his god!)

As for the theory of demonic/hyper-dimensional entities mating with (or impregnating) human females to beget psychopaths, didn't the C's mention in one of the transcripts that psychopathy was a mutation that occurred tens of thousands of years ago? Our entropic overlords probably had something to do with it. Or perhaps they just exploited that mutation as they have been messing with human DNA for approximately 309,000 of our earth years. Some of the legends and religious writings that have gods, giants, demons, and the devil physically mating with human females are symbolic of artificial insemination experiments. And, yes, the C's have confirmed a case or two of reptoid rape that led to bizarre-looking stillborn babies and other physical manifestations by other beings that appear sexual in nature.

It may be that genuine psychopaths...which are known to be born from actual male/female human pairings with the right genes...have something in their genetic make-up that allows them to be more easily interfaced with 4D STS entities in order to control the herd and create yummy-tasting misery here on the BBM. Not sure if there is an actual recorded act of intercourse via rape or hypnotic seduction between say a lizzie and human female that would produce a hybrid without some "nuts and bolts" laboratory help. Of course, I could be way off here, too.

Although I have not yet had a chance to read it yet, I think what you're describing is very close to what I understand part of the "Almost Human - The Wave 7" book discusses. You might want to pick it up if this topic interests you.

http://redpillpress.com/retail/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=67

[quote author=RedPillPress]
In this latest volume of her prescient Wave series, Laura Knight-Jadczyk brings order to the chaotic and labyrinthine world of murder, conspiracy, and the paranormal. In a unique and probing synthesis of science and mysticism she presents a detailed series of case studies and application of her hypothesis of hyperdimensional influence.

From interpersonal relationships and their expression of archetypal dramas to the vectoring of human behaviour to achieve hyperdimensional purposes, Almost Human reveals the mechanics of evil, how it creeps into our lives, and what we need to be aware of in order to avoid it.

The case studies of John Nash, the schizoidal creator of Game Theory, and Ira Einhorn, the New Age psychopath who murdered his girlfriend, are the window through which Knight-Jadczyk unravels the intricate web of deception, aims, and counter-aims of the Powers That Be.

Almost Human is essential reading for anyone wondering why our world is becoming increasingly controlled and our freedoms more restricted.
[/quote]

Ryan

Yes, this is very close to the "working hypothesis" here on the subject. You should check out High Strangeness. The issue is dealt with in the foreword and the main text. Here's how I see it. The so-called "hybrids" show all the indications of psychopathy. They are ruthless, manipulative, sadistic, heartless. Just read David Jacobs' The Threat and you'll see that he's describing psychopaths, though he seems unaware of the concept and so doesn't use the word. According to the C's, 4D STS want to take over this planet, either in 3D or 4D. They are doing so by creating a "new race" which is compatible with their FRV. The Nazi regime was a trial run. We know that the Nazis created a pathocracy, and we know a pathocracy is inspired by psychopaths. So it's pretty clear that the "new race" is psychopathy, and that all the stuff being done to humans (toxins, drugs, lies, hypnotism) is for the purpose of putting us to "sleep", i.e. keeping our FRV as compatible to STS as possible.

If we put together what we know about eugenics, ethnic specific weapons, and ponerology, we can come up with an hypothesis. The PTB will generate a massive genocide of humans via "population reduction". This could be the result of a disease, war, catastrophes, or all of the above. This will leave a small number of humans that can provide the pathocratic leaders (representatives of the STS hierarchy) with the sheeple they need, to be completely controlled.

However, the Achilles Heel of STS is their wishful thinking. They do not see that domination does NOT necessarily lead to complete submission and conversion. In fact, as Lobaczewski points out, pathocrats are often surprised that more people don't join their ranks. In fact, they come to hate the system, and to rebel, at least in their minds at first. So unless they have done such a good job dumbing us down, then the "shock" of their domination may be enough to establish a sufficient contact potential difference, and a change in FRV. Hopefully this is the case...

Approaching Infinity said:
So unless they have done such a good job dumbing us down...

Is anyone familiar with the work of Susan Greenfield ?

From wiki:
“Susan Adele Greenfield, Baroness Greenfield, CBE[1] (born 1 October 1950) is a British scientist, writer, broadcaster, and member of the House of Lords. Greenfield, whose specialty is the physiology of the brain, has worked to research and bring attention to Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
Greenfield is Professor of Synaptic Pharmacology at Lincoln College, Oxford, and Director of the Royal Institution of Great Britain.[2] On 1 February 2006, she was installed as Chancellor of Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh.”

She caught my attention, when she was interviewed few months ago on Australian media.

The topic was: “The screen culture”.

There is fascinating lecture on youtube (7 parts), she gave to creative people:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Baroness+Greenfield+-+The+Neuroscience+of+Creativity&search_type=&aq=f

which is summarised in this short (36 sec) video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck0OjEZteAs

where she says this:

[...] this might make you a kind of person that doesn't have a strong notion of identity and identity of others, but rather where you are just passive recipient of your sound bite where it's all just about you...
[...] my key concern about social networking sites in general are that the human brain is very sensitive to the environment, that the two dimentional world of social networking sites is a very different type of environment from our predecesors and if put those two things together, if the brain is sensitive to the environment, if social networking sites give you new environment, than you might have a new type of brain...

Perhaps someone more knowledgeable (than me) on the subject would care to check it out and elaborate more ?

nicklebleu said:
I know, the title reads very strange, and it might be a long shot, but that's what I was thinking ...

I am currently reading Vallee's "Passport to Magonia", which mainly states that UFOs cannot be "nuts and bolts" objects, but are probably some interdimensional projection manipulated by a terrestrian race from another dimension. I think, that is what Keel is saying as well, although I haven't read his books yet.

Keel suggests that it is interdimensional and projected in some way but he doesn't seem to think that it is being done by any physical terrestrian beings but that the beings from this other dimension or reality must be very different from us, i.e. the nature of their existence would probably correlate with the nature of the abilities they display when interacting, or rather manipulating us. They show evidence of being able to travel in time and know everything about our entire history and are not limited to physicality as we are.

So go figure what they might be like based on those criteria.

Back
Top Bottom