Blood type - Blood Line

domi

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi all,

This may sound strange but my blood type is bugging me (b negative).
It has in the past, but this recent talk about blood lines in the cassiopaean tranmissions just got that "itch" going again.

When I was little I remember doctors always telling me how rare my blood type was. (something like 1.5% occurrence where I'm from with AB- being rarer)
I didn't really understand why I was "special" and how this was possible since neither of my parents had B type blood (I believe one was O and the other was A).
As with many questions in life this one ended up not on the back burner, but in the pantry.

Here I am many years later and I want to get to the bottom of this.

I started doing some online searching only to run into threads on some forums talking about b negative blood and how it was supposedly related to alien hybrids. (not posting the links because these forum threads are on known disinfo sites)
It lead me to order a book by David M. Jacobs, "The THREAT: Revealing the Secret Alien Agenda", which I thought was going to tell me more about hybrids and the blood aspect, but so far nothing.

Then I proceeded to search this forum and the transcripts. We have some interesting tidbits about blood type and diet and then there is mentioning of blood lines in cass sessions.

I then found the following:
From session 10/31/98 (981031.html):

Q: (L) I wanted to ask what was Jesus' blood type?

A: B negative.

Q: (L) A lot of people say it was AB...

A: No.

This is an interesting piece of data but for me it raises more questions:
- is B negative related to the Aramaic/Aryan bloodline?
- what is the Kantek connection if any?

Does anybody know of any good books, websites on the topic?
What I'm finding is either very scientific about properties of blood or of the alien-hybrid slant.

I'm sure I'll be posting more in here as I go along. In writing this I was digging through the sessions and found much reference to blood lines (also spelled bloodlines in transmissions) so I got much reading to do.

Thanks for reading this far and I hope we can dig something up.

Dominique

Hi domi,

Thanks for bringing up this topic. Very interesting topic and hoping that members will contribute. Have been doing research on and off ever since I read about the Rh factor in the scripts.

For you to be blood group B (never mind about the Rh-) your parents could not have been an A and an O blood group according to this chart here (scroll down to the middle of the page.)

Vulcan59 said:
For you to be blood group B (never mind about the Rh-) your parents could not have been an A and an O blood group according to this chart here (scroll down to the middle of the page.)

Hmmm, I may me misremembering.

Thank you for the link. Very helpful website.

In my country in Balkan my blood type (B negative ) is also rare, on the other side my father is from Iraq , so I guess its from him, athought I dont know his blood type.
When I read about the blood type diet , I was suprised with choice of food that B has, comparing with others there is lots of different food allowed. And I went to food tolerancy test wich mostly confirmed the list from blood type diet .

Vulcan59 said:
Hi domi,

Thanks for bringing up this topic. Very interesting topic and hoping that members will contribute. Have been doing research on and off ever since I read about the Rh factor in the scripts.

Have you found out anything about the Rh factor then Vulcan? I've been wondering about that myself.

I'm a B positive, and my family on both sides, are Scandinavian some 200 years back or so.
Thanks for the link btw :)

Helle said:
Have you found out anything about the Rh factor then Vulcan? I've been wondering about that myself.

No not really anything of significance Helle. I keep returning every so often to search for blood related stuff among so many other interesting things.

domi said:
I started doing some online searching only to run into threads on some forums talking about b negative blood and how it was supposedly related to alien hybrids. (not posting the links because these forum threads are on known disinfo sites)

Well they say the same about O neg. blood, supposed to be the "Reptilian blood" :rolleyes:
I'd been searching a little bit about blood types too, and I came upon a few disinformation sites who seem to focus about blood types, "royal blood" and that kind of thing.

But here's what we find on Cass.org:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/schwaller_de_lubicz_2.htm

...The first efforts to create such a genetic history of humanity focused on blood chemistry. Every person alive bears a gene that determines whether his or her blood will be type A, B, O, or AB. Human blood also contains an antigen to destroy invading toxins, which comes in two forms, Rh-positive and Rh-negative. ...American Indians are virtually all type O. Rh negative blood is found almost exclusively among Europeans and is most prevalent in the Basque people of the Western Pyrenees. Since blood groups are determined by specific known genes and do not seem to be related much to environmental pressures, they are far more useful in judging the relationships of populations than superficial anatomical characteristics like skin color. If you were to judge by skin color, Africans and Australians would appear to be closely related. When you look at their blood chemistry, however, they turn out to be about as far apart as two human populations can be; their dark skins are merely a shared adaptation to living under a tropical sun. Caucasians and Negroids are more closely related to each other than either is to the third major group: Mongoloids. The group "Mongoloid" includes Australians and American Indians as well as Asians.
Tracing human beings, their cultures and trying to figure out who is really on first, is difficult at best. This is especially true when trying to correlate the legends and myths to the archeological facts. When different cultures mix so do their genes. Mitochondrial DNA is inherited only from your mother. The "Eve Hypothesis" that has been widely promulgated is somewhat misleading because very few popular discussions of this idea reveal that the results of the DNA investigations showed two "origins" for humanity, Asia and Africa. In other words, a more or less North/South division. One method of assessing relationships between cultures is their blood group, but it may not be very accurate because blood type is not determined by Mitochondrial DNA, but by nuclear DNA. The conquering of a tribe by another, the killing of all the males and the subsequent mating with all the females, can very quickly produce a dominant "type" that may not accurately reflect the actual cultural tracks.

The AB group is almost non-existent in apes, and O is minimal! Chimpanzees are mainly group A (never B), and Gorillas are mainly group B (never A). Similarly, the early Europeans had a high % of group A, whilst the Asiatic races had a high % of B. So the idea has been proposed that chimpanzees developed into Cro-Magnon man then Europeans, whilst Gorillas developed into the larger brained Neaderthals then into the Asians. To account for group O there must have been a third group of proto-humans who were O. Type O occurs only as a recessive gene. Both parents must have at least one copy of the gene to produce a child who is type O.

Most blood groupings are generally split evenly. However, there are some pure groupings. For group O the Bororo, Mayans and Incas are all virtually 100% group O. Further north, the Navajos are 73% group O. Still further north, the Blackfoot indians are 82% group A. Group AB, which is rare, includes the Peking Chinese, Korean, Japanese at about 10-18%. Poles, Czechs and Hungarian Gypsies are run at about 9-10% of the AB group. Interestingly, Tartars and Hindus show also strong AB.

It has been noted that some disease causing organisms have the same proteins on their surface as some of the blood types leading to the idea that some blood groups are more susceptible than others to certain diseases. This leads to the idea that populations can be deliberatly manipulated by introducing epidemics that "favor" certain blood groups. This may be the reason for the unusual "purity" of blood groups in certain populations. Those who carried the "wrong" type were eliminated by viral or bacterial population control methods. The C's have, in fact, mentioned just such a possibility:

08-09-97
A: You should know that these bloodlines become parasitically infected, harrassed and tinkered with whenever a quantum leap of awareness is imminent. Such as "now."

Claims have been made that the O blood group is the blood of royalty (blue blood), that stems from an Atlantean heritage. The races that possess this blood races (called the Red races) are races of the Americas; of the Canary Islands; Basques, Scandinavians, Celts, as well as certain Polynesian and Indonesian peoples. However, this could be altogether misleading due to the "conquering" factor, as well as the "parasitic" factor of population manipulation. One thing that seems clear is that there is serious "manipulation" of populations going on, and it is quite easy to imagine that the type O prevalence is a result of the introduction of the Kantekkians, a group described as being closer to the Orion genetic heritage, the tall, blond, nordic types, which can be either strongly polarized positively or negatively. In other words, the type O blood group may not be the "Lizard genetics" that has been proposed by some of the wilder theories making the rounds, though it may indeed be the blood group of individuals possessing very strong genetic potential for good OR evil as the following excerpts indicate:

11-04-94
Q: (L) Who are the Nordic type aliens?
A: Your ancestors.
Q: (L) What planet did they come from?
A: Several and transitory.

03-04-95
A: We are providing invaluable information which becomes knowledge, but you are under attack, therefore, you could maybe use some direct power from the same density as the attack is coming from.
Q: (F) But, until you have total knowledge... (L) You don't have the kind of power we are talking about needing. (F) Right. We would would need 500,000 pages of transcript to have that kind of knowledge, to get to that point. (L) Okay, what is the phone number of the Orion Federation? (S) Laura! (T) That's what I was going to ask. [Laughter.] (L) How do we get ahold of them?
A: Off the hook!
Q: (T) Uh oh! (L) They're busy? (T) Getting a lot of calls. (L) Okay, guys, what do we need to do here?
A: Find a "Nordic." They are on Earth posing as humans.
Q: (T) They are 4th density. I thought they...
A: Yes.
Q: (T) I thought that 4th density couldn't hold the frequency that long and that is why the Lizards have so much trouble. (J) They're STS.
A: Not STO!

09-24-95
Q: (L) Are the Orion STS the infamous red-headed Nordic aliens?
A: Yes, and all other humanoid combinations.
Q: (L) Okay, if it started with the Nordic types, and that is where the other humanoid combinations came from, what genetic combinations were used for human beings? Black people, for instance, since they are so unlike "Nordics?"
A: The Nordic genes were mixed with the gene pool already available on Earth, known as Neanderthal.
Q: (L) What was the genetic combination used to obtain the Oriental races?
A: Orientals come from a region known in your legends as "Lemuria," and are a previous hybridization from 7 genetic code structures from within Orion Union, designed to best fit the earth climate and cosmic ray environment then existent on earth.
Q: (L) Okay, what about the Semitic and Mediterranean peoples?
A: Each time a new flock was "planted," it was engineered to be best suited to the environment where it was planted. Aryans are the only exception, as they had to be moved to earth in an emergency.
Q: (L) If races are engineered on earth to be "best suited," what factors are being drawn from or considered regarding the Semitic race?
A: They are not engineered on earth, but in Orion lab as all others. They were "Planted" in the Middle East.
Q: (L) What genetic type were the Atlanteans?
A: They were the same as the "Native Americans."

11-11-95
Q: (L) This book describes the Nordic aliens as having blood with a different chemical base than ours...
A: This is trivial disinformation, "Nordic" Physiology is identical to yours, with the exception being their cranium, which averages 3 per cent larger.

03-23-96
A: The Nordic Covenant was a duality. [...] All persons of Nordic heritage hold secret power centers, can be of darkness, or of light...

08-15-98
Q: (L) Okay, now: I would like to know if there was a real historic person behind the legend of King Arthur?
A: Close. Sorcerer's Coven. Secret pact of coven is covenant.
Q: (L) Was this the Nordic Covenant behind the legend of King Arthur?
A: Not really.
Q: (L) I think that implies that there might be a connection?
A: Maybe there is something more like an offshoot.
Q: (L) The Nordic Covenant is an offshoot of the Arthurian Covenant or vice versa?
A: King Arthur story based on an offshoot of Nordic Covenant Root.
Q: (L) Okay, now you say that the Nordic Covenant can be positive or negative. Would the Arthurian Cycle be of the Positive Offshoot?
A: Both.

12-26-98
Q: Is the Nordic Covenant in any sense similar to any of the things I have read here?
A: It is a mystical thing, not related to theology in a direct sense.
Q: How long has the Nordic Covenant been in existence?
A: 5129 years.

Interesting discussion though I don't think that "People of the blood" will be identifiable by their blood type.

domi said:
Vulcan59 said:

Hmmm, I may me misremembering.

You may be misremembering, but in case you don't, I want to point out that biologically this is possible. Not very probable, but possible. The chart Vulcan refers to, is established on Mendellian genetics. But as I said somewhere else on the forum, there are extensions and there are exceptions. One of such exceptions is called Bombay phenotype. This link explains in quite nicely:

http://anthro.palomar.edu/blood/Bombay_pheno.htm

Basically it means, antigen A or B is unable to bind red blood cells and the person who carries any blood types A, B or AB appear as O on blood tests. Maybe one of your parents carry this mutation and he/she appears to be O, but in fact he/she is B, so that you can be B.

This is not a common thing, but there is such a thing, first identified in Bombay as the name implies. There may be also other mutations specific to your case that we don't know yet. Or you could be just misremembering after all. :)

If you want to go deep, you may try to form a pedigree, so you can follow the blood groups of your grandparents to see if something pops up.

Just my two cents, fwiw.

I've been researching the subject of blood types recently, and in the past. I've read D'Adamo's book, Eat Right For Your Blood Type, and have experimented with the information which has lead to some found validity, however which I can only speak from my experience. While inquiring about others blood types, most haven't a clue, which makes it a little difficult for gathering data. Researching online has produced some interesting findings, Blood Book being one source of a lot of information.

I recall my grandmother telling me a story about when she gave birth to my twin aunts. She said that a type of blood transfusion had to take place in order for them to be born safely. Now I don't recall if she new her blood type at the time, or through my own research discovered she must have been RH negative. Donating blood a few years ago, I discovered that I too did not carry the Rhesus Factor on the surface of my red blood cells, making one RH negative.

So, apparently, because of this lack of the Rhesus Factor, when a women become pregnant with a child whose father is RH positive, the mother's body begins to create antibodies (part of her immune system's response to invaders) against RH positive blood cells, even against those of her own baby. This is called Rh sensitization. These antibodies have the potential to cross the placenta and attack the fetus' red blood cells, which in turn can cause anemia, congestive heart failure, brain damage, and even fetal death. This is called hemolytic disease.

More research and more research, it's difficult to really find out answers to some of these questions. Many sites found are full of unsearchable data and lead to a whole bunch of opinions, but there were a few questions raised by multiple sources that I find rather interesting.

Here's a video I found on youtube that puts all these shared questions into 5 minutes.

Looked through the cass transcripts I've got on PDF, as well as used the search feature on the forums, but other than this thread I haven't found much on negative blood types.

Some folks quoted chapters from the bible that they believe corresponds to these ideas. Specifically in Genesis 6. I'm a bit perplexed, any other perspectives?

edit: spelling error on blood book link

I too am B negative and have been searching and searching for answers about the negative Rhesus factor for years, coming up with the same info and same dead ends. Actually I had been gathering my thoughts to post a query very similar to domi’s when, on a different search, I found this thread. So many thanks!

I was always told of how I wasn’t supposed to make it when I was born because of the RH factor (my mom being negative and my father positive). I had the same thing happen with the birth of my two children, only nowadays they give you an injection during and after pregnancy to deal with it.

I was hoping that through re-reading sessions, combined with more research and thinking that something would finally click into place on the matter, but so far the search continues... Or maybe the RH factor doesn’t really matter. I’d just like to find out where it came from. Did it really evolve naturally or not? My guess is 4D STS tweaking, but why, what for?

I’m also highly interested in the whole bloodline/Nordic Covenant thing. What I understand from the sessions and Laura’s writings is that... Okay let me try to wrap my head around this...

...It seems like the STS Orions have been trying to stack the world with human types most closely matched to themselves – with the “genetic characteristics inclined to ruthlessness and domination” – so very STS characteristics. But there are also types (bloodline/genetics) who are more STO inclined, and it’s these people who have the potential to blow 4D STS plans out of the water... or “fight” them in 4D (I think I remember reading). So if we are all based on Orion genes (4D?), and the Nordic Covenant reminds us of the duality of the Nordics, (some are STO, some are STS and some seem to be somewhere in the middle), then we too have the potential for both. Then depending on one’s genetic make-up combined with knowledge/awareness level, we have the potential to be very strongly drawn to either polarity. And it’s those who have this potential for strong STO that are highly targeted by STS Forces.

Am I getting this anywhere near close?

Interesting discussion though I don't think that "People of the blood" will be identifiable by their blood type.

Do you have any clues for us on how to discover who the “People of the Blood” are, or if we might be one of such a group? Or is it one of those things where it doesn't matter; you just are who you are when the time comes?

Thanks!

Kessy said:
Do you have any clues for us on how to discover who the “People of the Blood” are, or if we might be one of such a group? Or is it one of those things where it doesn't matter; you just are who you are when the time comes?

Yes, I think that's it in a nutshell: you just are who you are when the time comes; in short, what counts is the efforts one makes in order to gain knowledge and See and Do. One may have a potential, but if they don't use it and develop it, it's "worth" nothing. They might as well have no potential at all.

And as the C's said, with the increase of knowledge and the practice of Eiriu Eolas, people "of the blood" (=>ie people who have a potential, OSIT) will be able to make direct connections with each other, to "recognize each other", in a way.
My 2 cents.

Yes, that’s what I think as well. You have to have reached that level through thinking/doing/seeing in order to activate that potential, so-to-speak. But that curiosity to know to keeps on pushing too. lol

And as the C's said, with the increase of knowledge and the practice of Eiriu Eolas, people "of the blood" (=>ie people who have a potential, OSIT) will be able to make direct connections with each other, to "recognize each other", in a way.

I’m wondering if this is it, those who grok what it’s all about, coming together here. The Cassies also said,

Q: (T) Each of my relationships was with an individual who thought for themselves, they understood things, they had their own experiences that were different from most people, and knew that most people could not relate or understand. It doesn't have to be abduction experiences, but they have had life experiences...

A: Yes, but that is the sign of something more significant.

I’m aware that this is in regards to the individual in the session asking the questions, but I also take it to mean that if you have an inner awareness of some kind that you are somehow “different” (not special, but different than the norm) because you do think beyond and more deeply (can SEE more) then that is significant of something greater.

...Or is that just ego talking? How do you tell the difference between ego and having faith in what you Know, as the C’s often have said?

Kessy said:
I’m aware that this is in regards to the individual in the session asking the questions, but I also take it to mean that if you have an inner awareness of some kind that you are somehow “different” (not special, but different than the norm) because you do think beyond and more deeply (can SEE more) then that is significant of something greater.

...Or is that just ego talking? How do you tell the difference between ego and having faith in what you Know, as the C’s often have said?

IMO, it's more about "having faith in what IS". Faith is always being open to new data, new knowledge, and trusting the process of discovery. Ego (false personality, if that's what you mean) is rigid and close-minded and wants to preserve and protect its beliefs.

Redfox posted a timely quote in the Positive dissociation thread:

Conscious faith is freedom. Emotional faith is slavery. Mechanical faith is foolishness.

Ooh that's good.

So...
It's faith that you're on your chosen path and things will unfold as they're supposed to. So keep thinking and learning, be open to what comes so that your faith too can grow/morph as your understandings expand. Whereas Ego (yep, that's what I meant) refuses to let go of its beliefs even when presented with information that could crumble those beliefs. In other words, DOing better when you KNOW better.

Thank you Lúthien ... and Redfox.

Back
Top Bottom